LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy ABDL Pictures

ABAlex

The following are by PastelHime

Short Skirted Sissy

"Stop! Freeze frame! I guess your wondering how I ended up in this scenario."

Also

"Ummm... uhhh... I didn't mean you to see me like this. So how you doin, other totally normally people? Doing normal things like me?"

Jail

So clearly both are being punished, but one is totally ok with it, and the other... less so.

That is "gay" as in happy and silly btw. Its a reference to an old video game thing, and later a meme. In this case its meant to tease the clearly unhappy "baby."

delxxsh-f560b41a-397e-4694-a121-fd03cb9a5502.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBlZWYzMzM1LTAxNzAtNDExNy05MDFiLTBkZjQzZWY5NTMzN1wvZGVseHhzaC1mNTYwYjQxYS0zOTdlLTQ2OTQtYTEyMS1mZDAzY2I5YTU1MDIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.phFGKl-P0CUyua5f7TkFCnYM74tZwTuU1yhGKLlDsn4

You might have noticed the blue hair bow. This came from a long argument where it was settled Alex could totally wear "boy" clothes this time, then being given a dress and told a blue bow in the hair meant "boy."

You might also have noticed the diaper has the same pattern as a pull up. This comes from him being told he could totally have the design, got excited thinking it meant he was being promoted to pull ups, and then watched as the custom diapers were made.

Anyway, I might make a story with these images at some point, just want them together for now.

Archived