LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Enjoying the partner diaper changes-

I'm not allowed to check or change my diaper.  My wife dos this.  I do not seem to mind it unless I"m in the middle of something and my wife tells me it is time for a check or change.

If it is time for a change.  I know that I'm to march to the changing table.  After on the table.  The first thing is that my diaper is undone and tossed way.  Then comes the leg's up and my bottom is wiped  and powdered.  If it needs it my bottom is then diaper rash paste.  A new diaper is then slide under my bottom.  Then comes the powder.  It smells so nice and fresh and occasionally my chest is lotioned if it is not smelling fresh and clean.

My diaper is then closed up and back to my activities.

• Like 3

Enduring or Loving a Diaper Change

It doesn’t matter if your incontinent, a diaper lover (DL) or adult baby (AB) It's amazing how many emotions you experience when you’re having to endure a diaper change as an adult, especially for the first time.

As a baby of course you don't know any different. But as an adult, you know exactly what's going on. To have your independence taken away like that, to be regressed against your will, to be bathed, diapered and dressed like a baby is so degrading and humiliating.

When that moment comes when you're informed that you are going to have a diaper change the first emotion you feel is a sense of impending dread at knowing that any moment now you will be undressed, just like a doll. That you will have your clothes removed until you are naked. Then, while you are being undressed, you feel a sense of violation, that someone is physically removing your clothes against your will.

Then you feel embarrassment as the last item is removed and you lie there naked and exposed. Your first instinct is to cover yourself, to look away or to close your eyes, as if that will block out the nightmare.

Embarrassment then changes to humiliation, as you are cleaned and powdered, and you realize that the person changing you is able to look at your most intimate parts. And with this realization comes the sense that because they can see these most sacred of places, and that they have total access to them, that somehow, they now own you... You belong to them, and they can do whatever they want to you.

Then once you're cleaned and prepared, those feelings of impending dread re-appear, because you know that any second now you will be wearing a diaper. A diaper is such a symbol of all things babyish.

It's an enormous badge of shame which screams BABY at everyone who can see it. It symbolizes submission, it informs everyone that here is a person who has to be cared for, that they can't do the most basic things themselves.

There is no other item of clothing that is as obtrusive as a huge cumbersome diaper, whether it be a crinkly disposable diaper or a thick cloth diaper with billowy plastic baby pants.

They all rustle and crinkle loudly with every move, its bulkiness makes it impossible to walk without waddling, it's bright and shiny and is impossible to ignore. And as soon as you're wearing it, you feel like a baby. For you know that only babies wear them, therefore... you are a baby. So, you have two choices... you either accept it, or fight it.

And for a long time, I did fight it. But my transition into a willing baby or even sissy took lots of twists and turns.  

So, did you endure or love your first diaper change?

This entry is a re-write from an unknown author years ago

TBP_20170518 (1).jpg

TBP_20170609 (5).jpg

4 hours ago, Whatsthatsmell said:

My wife has offered many times but I will only let her change me if I am only wet.  I can’t bring myself to let her change my nasty poopy ones 

I happy to hear about your wife taking part of the diaper change.  My wife only changes my diaper and I really no longer seem to mind it.  Especially when it comes to wiping nd powdering

• Like 1

I have been wearing for ages, my wife has changed me several times. But I normally do it myself. She has even changed messy ones several times, and to me those are a little more embarrassing but at the same time extremely enjoyable. Overall it is very enjoyable for someone to change your diapers. 

I don’t mess but my G/F changes most of my wet nappies.

The only thing that I’d like to be a bit different is that rather than her ask me if I need a change is that she just checked me herself by running a finger under the disposable leg cuff and deciding when I need one.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...

My husband will change my diapers when I wear them and he notices I am wet. I don't mind changing myself, but it is far more intimate and emotional to have someone else applying the wipes and the powder and the rash cream and taping the diaper snug against your waist. It's a different feeling for certain to be looking up at someone changing you.

• Like 1