LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

she saw inside

2sail2

I was out on a boat (where else) with no toilets.   Though an older man always brings his pee bottle.  This lady was with who had never been out before and I had just met.  She was sitting next to me.  I had my bag on the floor and was digging through my bag for suntan lotion.  I think I looked up to see where she was and noticed she was looking down inside my bag as if trying to help spot it.  One of the compartments only had one item in it: a big white overnight pull up folded up. I cringed.  At least she didn't said anything.  Next time I'll put it in a plastic bag.

30 or so years ago, the IRA bomb threats meant that bags were often searched at the entrance to public access buildings.

The first time it unexpectedly happened to me, I had my briefcase taken from me, opened and searched.

Having pulled out the terry pocket pants, revealing a large pair of greenish pale blue rubber babypants, the search was abandoned.

• Haha 1

I've had my diapers and plastic pants exposed to other many of time in my backpack or diaper bag and do not worry about it anymore.  I think I would have picked it up out of the bag and handed it to her, "here do you need one"