LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messaging

Take note of their exact user name.   Go to the little envelope icon in the upper right and click on it.   In the pop up, there's a blue button marked "COMPOSE NEW,"   You can type in any user name there.

• Like 1

I don't have a envelope .I did have  but it disappeared  about a year  ago  and never  got it back  

Screenshot_20210621-063957_Chrome.thumb.jpg.febacc44b02eec073ca7522bc67735e6.jpgI don't have a envelope .I did have  but it disappeared  about a year  ago  and never  got it back  

If you're using a narrow window (like on a phone) the layout changes.   Click the HAMBURGER (those three horizontal lines at the top).   The thing that pops up will have the envelope icon on it.

If you widen the window (if possible on your device) the regular layout will return.

image.png

image.png

• Thanks 1

There's an option to turn off messages (you might have inadvertantly clicked it trying to delete messages in the past, it's oddly placed).   To reenable messenger, click on your user name in the upper right and then there should be a Messages item in the dropdown and when you click it, it will ask if you want it reenabled.

• Thanks 1

You are right.   I can't find it in the "narrow/mobile" version of the site either.

Either open up your browser wide enough to get the normal presentation or just click here:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/messenger

This should take you to a page with a link to reenable messenger.

22 hours ago, willnotwill said:

You are right.   I can't find it in the "narrow/mobile" version of the site either.

Either open up your browser wide enough to get the normal presentation or just click here:

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/messenger

This should take you to a page with a link to reenable messenger.

Thanks so much  for your help  that link you sent me me has sorted the problem out thanks again