LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ethan’s Worries 1-20

Part 11

The walk to school with Doug was uneventful except for an occasional wriggle to loosen the elasticated vinyl, which stuck tightly to the top of his thighs. His mate didn’t notice, if he did must have decided not to mention it. In fact, since he and Mitch had discovered Eeth’s secret, Doug had tried to avoid the subject as much as possible. He’d been stunned and embarrassed but could never un-see Ethan sleeping, surrounded by ‘baby’ paraphernalia and wearing that shiny bulky nappy.

There was an ‘unfortunate’ side to what had happened because Doug simply could not stop thinking about that image. Although he tried to convince himself how awful the scene had been... it had occupied a few of his own dreams and a desire deep down was ignited.

As they walked together he tried desperately not to think about what his friend might be wearing though couldn’t detect anything out of the ordinary. He hated the fact that his mind was full of thick nappies and plastic pants, which if anyone had mentioned he would have denied... quite possibly angrily. However, there was no doubt that the image of his best mate wearing so much thick padding had made an impression, whether he liked it or not.

Thanks to Mitch’s ‘stunt cyclist’ distraction he hadn’t had to think about it but now, when there was just the two of them, he wanted to know more but didn’t know how to introduce the topic. He wanted to quiz Eeth about what it was like to wear such a bundle of stuff but was afraid his search for knowledge would be misconstrued as interest in the subject. He didn’t want him to think he sought to wear such stuff himself, even if he really did... which he’d deny.

Thankfully the chat on the journey into school was about new lessons they had and which teachers they found scary. Being the youngest boys at school they felt completely ‘at risk’. However, both seemed relieved that neither had experienced (nor seen) any bullying going on, yet, and for that they were both very grateful.  

Ethan’s second day passed with relative ease, the thicker soaker doing its job of sponging up his pee and the plastic pants maintaining their position as No1 leak preventer. At lunchtime he found a quiet space and was able to change quickly without having to contain the rustling of plastic pants or the fluffing out of a fresh pull-up. Although the soaker pad had done a good job, it had felt a bit uncomfortable so decided he’d spend the rest of the afternoon wearing only his fresh blue and white striped pull-up. Besides, his mother was picking him up straight from school to take to the doctors and he didn’t want the plastic pants making him look like a little kid. He’d been embarrassed enough after the last time.

#

Jessica waited patiently at the school gates. Other mums, dads, grandparents, friends and the odd au pair were also milling around for the last bell of the day. Normally, Ethan would walk home either with friends or by himself but on this occasion his mum was eager to get the examination at the doctors done and hopefully have a few questions answered.

The surge of pupils meant she had to keep an eye out for her son who could quite easily have been swallowed up in the flood of kids happy for the release from another day in class. Older boys and girls sauntered past with an air of relieved boredom, whilst the younger newbies searched frantically for a recognisable face in the crowd.

She was surprised at how many of the kids, girls especially, had been able to take the school uniform, which they all had to wear, and make it individual. The new influx had yet to find this originality so all looked fresh and all the same. However, Jessica was pleased to see the smiles and excited joy on most of the pupil’s faces. She vaguely remembered her own time at school and how that final bell had meant freedom. It was a signal every kid looked forward to.

Eventually, she spied Ethan’s approach but also saw he was holding his backpack in front of his trousers and looking a little ashamed. She knew he must have been hiding a stain but hadn’t brought any new clothes for him to wear only fresh pull-ups.

She wondered briefly why the plastic pants hadn’t prevented any leaks but fully appreciated that the school gate probably wasn’t the best place to have a chat about why that wasn’t the case. However, the walk to the surgery was unpleasant for Ethan as the wet fabric bunched up and became increasingly more uncomfortable and Jessica became increasingly annoyed with her son for not following her basic rule for keeping himself protected.

#

A minor miracle occurred when they entered the doctor’s reception area, it was all but empty. Normally there’s a parade of the sick and ailing but on this occasion just one old man was sat waiting for his appointment.

“Look, I’ll just go and register and then you can change before the doctor sees us OK?” She whispered in the unexpectedly quiet area.

The receptionist beamed as Jessica approached. “Ah, Mrs Lynd and Ethan is it?” Jessica nodded, “Right on time, the doctor’s available and will see you now. Please go on through.”

“Erm, I need to...” but the door opened and their GP smiled and invited the two of them in, much to Ethan’s embarrassment.

Jessica shrugged and ushered her reluctant son through the door in front of her and into the pleasantly warm office. Ethan still had his backpack glued to the front of his trousers for fear the wet stain would be detected but the doctor wasted no time.

“Ahh Ethan, nice to see you again and let’s hope we can sort things out for you eh?” He smiled a kindly smile. “How’s the leg?”

“Erm, fine.” Ethan said without conviction.

“Well, let’s take a look shall we... can you strip down to your underwear please?” He indicated an area slightly partitioned off by a pale blue nylon curtain, which he drew to give the boy some privacy. “I’ll just chat to your mother whilst you’re doing that...” Directing his question to Jessica, “Now, how’s Ethan doing?”

#

Jessica explained she thought the slash to his thigh was improving but had been worried about his more frequent bouts of incontinence and the not so small matter of him messing his nappy.

“Oh dear, that sounds a bit traumatic for the young fella.” He made notes on his computer and then asked if his patient was ready.

Ethan didn’t get much chance to reply as just before the doctor pulled back the curtain to reveal the all but naked boy, his mother explained that on the way to the surgery he’d had another accident and hadn’t had time to change into a dry pull-up since their arrival.

When she saw he was wearing only a very bedraggled and soaked pull-up with no plastic protection she was surprised at this neglect and wondered why he’d made that patently bad decision. She didn’t take him to task there and then but was pretty annoyed he’d skipped that preventative measure as a result was the proud owner of stained trousers.

“Ahh, thanks for the heads up.” The doctor affirmed. “Don’t look so worried, it’s not a problem and we’ll soon get you sorted.” The doctor assured. “Right Ethan let’s get a look at your leg first shall we?”

The doctor removed the dressing and examined the scab, after some prodding, and a few minor reactions from Ethan, decided it was healing on its own just fine but to keep up the dry regime and fresh dressing as often as possible.

This was followed by even more instruments searching in ears, nose, throat, eyes, breathing and heart rate. Parts of the boy’s body was tapped for reflexes and pushed and pulled for reaction. The amiable GP said nothing through these basic checks but made encouraging noises and a few appraising nods. Ethan had no idea if all that was good or bad but what he did know was the wet pull-up was really irritating him.

“Right young man,” a nurse knocked at the door and entered as the GP put down his stethoscope. “Can you go with Nurse Jones please, she’ll take some blood and we’ll need a little specimen, OK?” He tried to reassure him, “Nothing to be worried about.”

Ethan looked towards his mum for some support, he didn’t want to go on his own but the doctor had indicated he wanted to talk to her so had no choice. Wearing only his soaked pull-up he was guided by the good-natured nurse down a short private corridor and into another room.

#

Ethan had been a bit nervous with only the nurse for company and that stress made him add to his already sopping wet pull-up. However, the room was very nice and friendly with a few toys scattered around and jolly paintings on the wall. It was obviously where they took little children who were anxious at a visit to the doctor.

“OK Ethan,” the nurse smiled, “first things first. It can’t be nice wondering around all wet and saggy sooo” she smiled cheekily, “I’ll get you cleaned up... then we can re-dress that wound.” She appraised the cut on his thigh. “After that I’ll need to take a little drop of blood. But first... do you think you can go in there,” she pointed to a toilet, “and fill this bottle please?”

He’d only just soaked his padding but tried his best and was surprised that he still had enough to make a decent fist of it. He returned with the bottle half full.

“Sorry, that’s all I could do.”

“That’s fine. OK, now let me see... can you slip off your pull-up please.”

Unenthusiastically, he did as asked but stood naked and embarrassed as the nurse checked one of the shelves in the room.

“Hmmm,” she said sorting through various items, “this size should do.”

In what seemed like a flash she had surrounded him with various bits and bobs and a newly opened carton of wet-wipes, which were immediately used to clean him up.

Before he knew it Nurse Jones completed her task and he was wearing a replacement disposable, thicker and larger than any he’d worn before, but had been too stunned and afraid to say anything. Once that was done she said he’d feel a small scratch but, if he was a bit squeamish he could hold one of the teddy bears that sat in the book shelf. Even though too old to do such a thing he thought about it. So, whilst he was distracted she inserted the needle and began to extract a couple of test-tubes of blood.

Ethan wanted to show he wasn’t a big kid and watched as the blood began to flow into the small glass file before deciding it was too horrible and cringed at the idea. His attention was grabbed by one of the childish doodles in crayon pinned to the wall. No doubt done by some other poor kid whose parents had made them do it as a ‘thank you’ to the nice medical people? The rainbow was all the wrong colours.

There was another childish drawing of a family group; mum, dad, young child and baby. However, this was a poster that was recommending children should be immunized against various diseases with the tag line: Thanks Mummy and Daddy for Caring.

Soon his ordeal was over, though still only wearing a huge disposable he was steered back to Jessica waiting in the GPs office.

#

Meanwhile, whilst Nurse Jones was doing her thing the doctor was trying to get an overall picture of Ethan’s daily routine. Jessica told him what she knew and about him just starting at the new school.

“Ah yes, I think that maybe significant as he started to wet before the accident didn’t he?”

“Yes and we quickly put him in night time protection as a result but, I think, erm, that it might have been getting worse even before the accident. Though he’s only messed himself since the crash in the woods.”

“Mmmm I see, OK... but he wears pull-ups for school?”

Jessica told him of her son’s worry about anyone finding out her wore a nappy... especially starting at a new school.

“I was hoping to avoid making him wear anything too obvious that might be noticed.” She explained.

“Yes I see,” said the doctor as he made further notes on his computer.

“His father and I had hoped it was just a passing touch of anxiety and that, once he’d got used to being at a new school everything would stop but...” she breathed heavily because she suspected there was something more to it.

After about ten minutes Ethan returned and much to his mother’s surprise was wearing a much larger disposable that covered a considerable amount of his groin and up to his belly button. It was certainly more substantial than the pull-up she’d brought and wondered if this was a subtle way of the doctor recommending more robust padding.

She smiled in reassurance at her son’s new outfit but he just shrugged “The nurse changed me.” Although he was embarrassed to be dressed in such a way he really had no alternative so just flopped down on the chair by his mother’s side. She hugged him.

“Well that was nice of her... I hope you thanked her.” He nodded even though he hadn’t. He’d been too humiliated by the whole process.

More information came up on the computer screen and the doctor spent a few moments digesting what he saw.

Once he’d read the file he asked if Ethan had experienced any pain before he found himself filling his protection. Sitting next to his mother in just an oversized nappy Ethan tried to maintain some composure but it was hard. He knew he was talking about number two’s and had hoped all this would have already been discussed between them.

However, he knew he had to be honest with the doctor so admitted that the first time he’d felt a pain but the last time, and the constant peeing, he rarely knew about it until it had happened.

The doctor gently pressed on Ethan’s stomach.

“Is there any pain?”

The patient shook his head.

“I’m going to increase the pressure on your abdomen and I need you to tell me when it gets uncomfortable or you feel any pain... OK?”

Again all he could do was nod.

The doctor spent a few minutes pressing and releasing, then moving his palm to different areas and doing the same but Ethan felt no discomfort.

“Well, I think we can rule out nerve damage and, as you’re not in any pain or discomfort, I think we’ll just have to wait and see if it goes away on its own. If not, I’ll send him for an x-ray.” He looked towards Jessica who looked more than a little disappointed. “Sorry I can’t give you a better diagnosis at the moment but apart from the bouts of incontinence, he appears physically fine... and medically, I can find nothing obvious.

He looked at his somewhat unhappy patient.

“I suspect he has Bladder over-activity possibly brought on by stress if he’s really anxious about this new school but that should pass once he gets used to the new surroundings and fellow pupils. However, I’d keep him wearing protection all the time until certain he’s over it.”

“What about, you know, the other..?” Jessica queried.

“Ah yes, well I don’t think it’s connected to the injury because there was no pain, just surprise, when it happened a second time. I still think this is more likely the result of stress but hopefully the blood test should tell us more.”

There was a whirring sound and a prescription was printed out.

“Meanwhile, I’m glad to report that the injury is healing nicely and should not be a problem. I think it looked worse than it was... the damage is really only superficial so won’t leave a scar. Just keep it dry as much as possible and please use this every time you replace the dressing.”

He passed her the print out.

“Can I get dressed now please?” Ethan looking fed up asked his mother who looked to the doctor.

“Yes we’re done but if things don’t improve please make another appointment. You can change in Exam Room 2 if you like.”

After thanking the doctor, who’d also said he’d be in touch if the blood results in a couple of days signified anything of note, they headed for the empty room he’d specified.

#

Ethan carried his pile of clothes but just as he was about to put them back on his mother indicated he couldn’t wear his pants as they were still wet and stained. She rooted about in his backpack and found a pair of gym shorts and told him to put them on.

“These won’t hide this.” He tried to hold back his frustration as he pushed at his padded bulge.

“Maybe but at least they’re dry and no one is going to notice... or be bothered.” She added with more than a little derision.

“I’m bothered.” He said with some degree of attitude both seemed to have suddenly adopted.

Jessica had herself become more than a bit frustrated (and annoyed) that the doctor hadn’t been able to pinpoint the cause of her son’s problem. The fact that they would be waiting on the results of more tests was exasperating as she’d expected some kind of diagnosis with which she could work to some kind of conclusion. So, with all that maddening knowledge going on in her head she wasn’t going to put up with a temper tantrum (or even a reasoned argument) and shoved the pair of plastic pants in his direction. “And don’t forget these this time.” She added with more than a hint of irritation.

He slipped them on but really didn’t want to just wear PE shorts over it all but she was definite.

“Well you can wear them or go without... it’s up to you?”

This trip to the doctors hadn’t gone quite like he’d envisaged. The entire process had been embarrassing - from his soaked pull-up to sitting around wearing just a disposable both had made him appear like an incontinent toddler. His mum seemed to have run out of patience and now this huge, all-encompassing disposable was going to be impossible to disguise - he could have cried. 

However, with mum’s ultimatum he reluctantly conceded to the white nylon shorts and proved himself quite correct, they hid nothing. As he walked from the exam room and into the reception area things had changed. The place was packed and there were a number of faces he recognised all wearing the same school uniform he did. He was sure his bulging shorts would be the main topic of conversation by tomorrow.

He couldn’t waddle out of there quick enough.

# tbc #

• Like 8

Part 12

On the walk home very little was said. Jessica called in at the pharmacy to get the prescription but also took the opportunity to buy thicker and larger sized disposables than the sweet DriNites Ethan had worn for school. He wasn’t pleased with having to carry a huge package that cheerfully explained (complete with illustration) exactly what was contained within.

He’d protested but Jessica asked him directly if he really wanted to cause a scene in public and draw attention to himself. He noticed the edge in her voice and correctly decided that it wasn’t going to be a discussion he could win. Grumpily he tried to hide it between his chest and backpack but without a great deal of success. However, and this was quite a revelation, although the newly applied disposable was much thicker, it was surprisingly a lot more comfortable. It hugged him and felt a good deal softer than a pull-up with a soaker pad inserted.

This got him thinking that perhaps these new super disposables he was carrying might not be as bad as at first he thought. There was another image that had got him thinking and was ricocheting around his head and that was the poster in the kid’s room back at the doctor’s - Thanks Mummy and Daddy for Caring.

Despite him being more than a bit grumpy he realised that it was his problem and that his parents had in fact been very good about the situation, doing their best and not making him feel guilty that an eleven year-old should still be wearing a nappy.

“Mum.”

“Yes, what is it?” She said with slight irritation in her voice.

Sorry for being a burden.” His voice was small and apologetic.

Suddenly her mood shifted and all that annoyance evaporated.

Recently, when she’d thought about her eleven year-old son wearing nappies she really did feel sorry for him but, and this had been unexpected, she actually felt as a result of that empathy he was now much younger and needed that protection all the more.

In the doctors, seeing him sat in such a huge disposable only made that link more apparent, her lovely boy needed as much help as he could get. However, she’d let things build up in her head and her emotions had got out of hand. She was irritated at the doctor’s lack of a diagnosis and had let herself get weighed down with her daughter’s and son’s problems. She hadn’t realised how much they had swamped her until her obvious exasperation with Ethan.

Sorry for being a burden” Hell, no child should feel they’re a burden. She felt guilty for getting caught up with her own frustrations and not fulfilling her role as a caring mum. She’d lost all sense that her poor boy was going through a very difficult patch in his young life and it was not her job to put further strain on it but to relieve as much misery as possible.  

“Well thank you sweetheart... but I think I’ve been more than a bit frosty today...” it was a confession of sorts.

“Yes you have.” Ethan cheekily added.

“Touché,” she smiled and hugged him in response.

With that short exchange the cloud that had drifted in had been repelled and they gossiped about Ethan’s second day at school... followed by what they thought of the doctor.

“I didn’t enjoy any of it.” Ethan shivered at his nappy ordeal.

“Well sweetie, I’m not sure you were meant to... but I had hoped for something more concrete...”

He didn’t seem to know much,” was her son’s damning interruption.

“Well, before we condemn the man, let’s wait until he gets the test results back, hm?”

#

Whilst they were chatting Ethan completely forgot he was wearing a thick disposable so when they arrived at Mrs Miller’s house to collect Cindy, he didn’t try to hide away. It was only when his sister patted his bottom that he remembered anyone could see what he had on, which made him blush with embarrassment. Unfortunately it was too late because not only had Mrs Miller observed the thick padding but so had Cindy’s friend Chloe, her brother Todd and his friend Azim, all of whom chuckled at what they saw. The huge package of disposables he was carrying didn’t help either.

If running away would have helped that’s just what he’d have done but it was too late. He was frozen to the spot and felt his entire body cramp up in realisation of his situation. However, Jessica’s reaction on seeing her son embarrassed was quickly to mention his recent accident and the doctor insisting on more substantial protection for the injury to mend. She wasn’t sure if this would have any effect but they were swiftly on their way with Cindy skipping gaily down the road, whilst a traumatised Ethan stuck close to his mum.

The stress of what people might be thinking was building up and he felt physically sick. His body shook with tension, it was nothing like he’d ever experienced before. There were only a few hundred yards to go before home but unfortunately Ethan’s bladder and bowel decided to conspire together and, with a sudden realisation as to what was about to happen, he had to crouch down. A release he had no control over splurged into his padding as effluent and pee surged out of his body amid a distressingly long groan. It was going to prove a very messy trial for the medical disposable’s efficiency.

There was nothing Jessica could do to help so she merely encouraged him to try and make it home and she’d take care of him there. Although surprised at this event Cindy was pleased to see her brother walking like a penguin as he waddled precariously down the pathway. She didn’t even mind that she’d been given the package to carry... they were after all her baby brother’s nappies. Thankfully for Ethan, there were no other pedestrians encountered between there and refuge.

#

Despite the tragedy that that had just happened in his nappy, Jessica was very impressed with how it coped with all that had been deposited in it. As she helped her son out of the mess she saw that nothing had leaked through to his white shorts and even the protective plastic pants were spot-free. Everything had been well contained... apart from the emotion on poor Ethan’s face - at the same time he looked drained, scared and confused.

His mother wondered where all this mess was coming from. Ethan was such a slight boy and didn’t exactly gorge himself when it came to mealtimes. Where ever, it was now splurged in his protective cushion. He seemed to hardly notice his mother taking him up to the bathroom and helping him out of his clothes. He didn’t notice that Cindy had joined her by bringing the package of new disposables up with her, opening them up and passing a new one once she’d finished with the clean-up.

She’d watched in fascination as her brother was thoroughly wiped down, laid out, oiled and powdered before she was able to add her contribution by being there to help mummy change her brother. A messy nappy wasn’t a pretty sight but she was pleased she was able to help and, as an overwhelmed, but extremely well-padded Ethan was led to his bedroom, she’d been thanked by her mummy “...for all your help”. Cindy was cock-a-hoop that she’d played her part and would of course tell her friends that she was now in charge of changing Ethan. After all, it’s what a BIG sister does.

#

Jessica sat with her son to comfort him as he huddled under the bedclothes and tried to sleep. He was dazed by all that had happened and she thought the pressure of the last hour or so had been just too much... with the messy result. She stroked his head and offered soothing platitudes as she wondered what else she could do. The fact was the only thing that made any sense at that moment was the size of the new disposable he was wearing under a pair of voluminous clear plastic pants. She just hoped that her poor boy would suffer no further disasters but were prepared if he did.

Whilst Ethan dozed she went downstairs to bring her hubby up to speed on what had happened. Peter was equally disappointed as his wife explained the details of the doctor’s visit and stunned by the subsequent horror. Cindy appeared the only one unaffected by it all.

“Ethan made a big poo,” she reported to her father. “I’m glad I was there to help mummy.”

“I’m sure mummy and Ethan are very grateful sweetheart... what a big responsible girl you’ve become.”

She sat at the table wriggling smugly under her daddy’s praise.

“I’m a big girl daddy.” She smiled confidently.

“You’ve been a great help sweetie,” her mother agreed. “Perhaps we can figure out why you’ve wet the bed for the past two mornings eh? Then we’ll be on to a winner.”

Cindy felt her self-esteem deflate but was determined that despite having to wear her princess pull-up to sleep in, she wouldn’t wet again. That would show them she wasn’t like her nappy messing baby brother.

#

The messy accident must have really taken it out of Ethan as he slept right through until early morning. Before they went to bed themselves Jessica checked if he was wet and relieved to find him sleeping contentedly with a surprisingly dry nappy. She patted his bulging bottom and kissed his head, then went to check on her daughter who’d been in bed for over three hours. She was soaked. Cindy hardly woke up has her mother slipped her out of her wet princess pull-up and in to a dry one.

“Night-night sweetheart,” but her sleepy daughter was already back in the land of nod.

Jessica and Peter sat up for a while discussing what was going on with their children but neither had the faintest idea other than to think that perhaps starting a new school year was more of a trauma than they had at first thought.

Much to their obvious delight the following day both their kids woke up dry. Jessica didn’t tell Cindy she’d wet during the night but this was the first occasion for some time that Ethan had a dry morning. He was really happy because not only was he dry he’d had the best night’s sleep in ages.

There was an air of superiority from Cindy as she sat in her damp-free pull-up and nightie but that faded when she realised that her brother was equally proud of waking up dry.  However, what was strange was the fact that Ethan didn’t want to remove his protection. He wriggled in it as he ate toast and drank a glass of orange juice but not in a frustrated way.

“Well you seem in a better place this morning sweetie.” Jessica was hoping his positive attitude would last when he got ready for school.

“I’m not soggy and, well, this new disposable feels really strange... but in a nice way. I can’t explain it...”

She smiled because that had not been his reaction when the nurse had first put him in one.

“Well that’s good but I think you need to start getting ready for school or you’ll be late... both of you.” She urged them to finish their breakfasts and make a move.

Cindy finished first and ran back to her room, for some reason Ethan appeared to be in no rush but his mum chivvied him along. He wriggled some more and she could certainly detect a different mood in him; he seemed happier and less stressed. She had no idea what was going on.

“Come on, let’s get you sorted. Hmm, we might need a bit more protection than yesterday.” She inferred, “but I’ll do my best to hide it.

Ethan just nodded and slowly made his way upstairs.

#

“Mum, can I try and get my trousers over this?” He was indicating his still dry disposable.

“Won’t that be too big?”

She saw how disappointed he looked.

“Well, I suppose there’s no harm in at least trying... but are you sure you can cope with something that size?”

Ethan shrugged but was already pulling his grey school trouser up and over it.  It was a bit of a struggle but eventually he got his top button and zipper fastened.

“They look snug.” His mum ventured as he slipped on his shirt. “Well, if you wear your shirt out, it will hide quite a bit of the padding but I can’t lie sweetie, it’s not blending in particularly well.”

“Oh that’s OK.”

She looked him straight in the eye. “OK Ethan, what’s going on?” She knew there was something but couldn’t explain just what. It was only a short while ago he was in a state because he’d crapped his pants but now... well... it didn’t make much sense.

“Last night, for the first time in ages I didn’t dream about school, my accident, or having to hide wearing a nappy. I woke up dry and all I’d dreamed of was that it was OK to wear... this.” He patted the front of the bulge in his trousers. “I just think I need to give it a chance.”

“You dreamed it was OK?” She asked a little incredulously.

“Well, sort of. I mean, after yesterday I wasn’t sure about wearing protection but I realised it had actually saved me.”

“Well they are rather thicker than the ones...”

“Yes and that was something else... these were comfortable and last night, as I slept, I just felt... safe!”

“Really?”

“Yes, weird,” he shrugged as if he didn’t quite believe it himself, “and I was completely surprised this morning when I was dry but... I was... and in my head all that was repeating was It’s OK, It’s OK... weird, eh?”

She nodded though uncertain what to make of this revelation.

“If you’re sure love, I’m happy as long as you are but, I’ll add a couple of extra disposables to your backpack and take out the pull-ups if that’s better for you.”

“Thanks mum. The pull-ups worked a bit but, err, um, not enough soakability... is that a word?”

Jessica smiled. “It will do, I know what you mean and I think you’re correct, I said all along I thought you needed more padding but, well, I’m glad it’s something you feel able to cope with now.”

“If I keep my jacket on that should cover up when I’m out and about going from class to class or at break but, well, I’ll just have to hope for the best.”

“I think you’re being positive and brave and I’m not sure I can give you any advice on... anything... I just hope it works out well for you sweetie.”

She kissed him and then went to check on Cindy who was also just about ready but wanted some reassurance from her mother regarding having to wear pull-ups again.

“Mummy, I didn’t wet last night so I won’t have to wear these any more will I?” She held up her discarded princess protection.

“Erm,” she didn’t want to burden her daughter with the facts so smiled and put that part of the discussion off until later. “I think you’re being a very big girl and we’ll talk about all that tonight shall we?”

Cindy thought this sounded very positive.

“I liked helping you change Ethan...” She chirruped as she pulled on her cardigan and put on her shoes.

Her mother smiled and kissed her. “OK, looks like you’re ready. Let’s get your bag and we’ll be off. I bet Chloe’s waiting for you already.... she’s always keen for school.”

#

Later that day at lunchtime Ethan was sitting alone as his mates had gone off to play footy, when a huge shadow filled his field of vision. There standing in front of him was a Year 11 or 12 lad looking, for all intents and purposes to the waiflike Ethan, like The Hulk.

“Eh... are you Ethan?”

It was at that moment all his worries about bullies filled his head and his bladder reacted to the stress. He could feel the flood warming the front of the thirsty thick padding. He was pissing his pants in front of what could only mean trouble and no doubt be made the laughing stock of the entire school.

“Oh noooo... someone saw me leave the doctors!”

# tbc #

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-12
2 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

That's a cliffhanger. I did notice you called them thicker pull ups instead of disposables when they were at the store.

Many thanks for the observation... I have changed that little discrepancy and  please keep picking any other inconsistency you might come across.

I hope these blemishes don't spoil your enjoyment ?

8 hours ago, Les Lea said:

Many thanks for the observation... I have changed that little discrepancy and  please keep picking any other inconsistency you might come across.

I hope these blemishes don't spoil your enjoyment ?

It made me pay attention to the rest of the chapter to see what it was supposed to be. Didn't spoil the enjoyment and no matter how often something is proofread there is always the chance something is missed. Liking how this story is going so far, and that it isn't just Ethan that is having issues. The parents must be perplexed. I do hope to see his sister knocked down a peg or few for how her thoughts are. I can only imagine what her mom would do now if she found out it was her sister that got the word out to begin with. I'm only speculating but with the bigger disposables being more noticeable and probably make more noise, his sister could end up in disposables 24/7 for a while. Will wait and see what future chapters lead to. Progression is at a good pace.

• Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-13

Part 13

“Oh mate, don’t cry.” The large boy sounded concerned. “Erm, I didn’t mean to startle you but, umm, don’t cry mate. Sorry, erm...”

Ethan couldn’t understand why this bully was apologising to him. I mean, did he know he was peeing his pants, did he know he wore a nappy? There was something wrong going on here... but what?

The concern continued as the large figure pointed to a blue enamel badge with HEAD BOY embossed in silver on it.

“I’m Tajpaul Chowdhry, erm, the school’s Head Boy, sorry mate... I don’t usually have that effect on folk... you look a bit scared. Did I scare you?”

Ethan had hardly dared look up at his adversary being just too terrified to see him eye to eye but reluctantly nodded when the tone of his inquisitor was so gentle.

The Head Boy scrunched down to where Ethan was sitting and parked next to him.

“Ethan, I’m not here to hurt you or be nasty, I’m here because your mother has been in touch with the Headmaster and he’s asked me to well, introduce myself to you and... hmmm... this was not the way I would have planned it.” He seemed at a loss for words.

“I thought you were going to pick on me,” Ethan said timidly once he’d found his voice.

“Oh God no. The Head is very strict about that. If anyone picks on you just inform a teacher or one of the senior prefects... we try not to have bullies here.”

Ethan was still a bit shaken by the sudden appearance of this colossus of a head boy.

“Why did mum talk to the Head?”

“Apparently, and I waited until you were alone before I came to broach the subject, because I don’t know how many people know, she was worried you might be picked on because you are wearing  some, ermmm, protection.”

Ethan’s body ran cold, he felt like his mother had just exposed him to every bully in the school and began to cry again.

“Ohhh hell, look, umm, only the Head, the Nurse and I know... and we aren’t telling anyone but your mum thinks that you think you’ll be bullied if anyone finds out and she wanted reassurance that wouldn’t happen. I think your mum was only trying to protect you like...” He decided not to make a joke about protecting him about his protection. “I’m just so sorry that my approach... it should have been better.”

“No, mum shouldn’t have said anything, she’ll make things worse.”

“Look Ethan, I’ll tell you we don’t have trouble with bullies at this school. If there is any it’s swiftly dealt with because we encourage anyone involved to tell. If you’re being bullied and keep quiet, you’re playing into the bullies hands. So, speak up and we can deal with it straight away.”

Ethan plucked up the courage to look at the Head Boy and saw the concern on his face. It wasn’t the look of a bully so he relaxed a little.

“Are you being bullied?” He asked and Ethan shook his head no. “Good.”

Ethan let out a sigh of relief.

Tajpaul changed the subject. “I didn’t realise it but you’re the lad that my little brother has been talking about... the trick cyclist... no... the stunt cyclist.” He smiled because he thought he was on firmer ground. “He says he saw you flying through the air at one point...”

“I crashed.” Ethan admitted.

“Ah well, some of the best stunt riders have accidents now and again.”

“I injured my leg and... well... I wear padding now because I...”

“You don’t have to tell me,” the head boy interrupted, “I had to wear a nappy for about two weeks when I was, well about your age, after I’d had an accident as well... and...” he confided, “I would bet you’re not the only one here who’s wearing something either.”

The word nappy stuck in his mind but he quite liked this Chowhdry lad, he seemed nice.

Tajpaul sat with him until the bell went for afternoon lessons but reminded Ethan that he wouldn’t be bullied but to speak up if he thinks he is. Also, he could hardly tell he was wearing padding anyway... and to keep up his ‘stunt’ activities.

All in all what had started out as the most scary thing to happen at school turned out to be a very nice and reassuring conversation. The only problem he had was that his disposable was soaked and yet, it was thick enough to absorb it all and he didn’t feel any the worse for it. As he toddled back to class he felt quite comfortable so... these really were special nappies.

#

By the time he got home Ethan’s anger at his mother had waned but he still wanted to know why she had told the Headmaster.

“Well sweetheart. You were so brave this morning deciding that you needed extra padding I wanted to support that decision.”

“But you made things worse,” he moaned.

“Did I indeed, in what way?”

He wanted to tell her he’d been scared by the Head Boy but really, what had started that way had rapidly turned into something completely different. He was told that bullies didn’t get a chance to do their work at his new school. If he hadn’t had that chat then he’d be still worrying about it. However, it had unnerved him and made him wet his nappy but the more he thought about it the more it appeared she’d done him some kind of favour.

He went over and hugged her.

“Oh sweetie, I know school can be scary but sometimes it just appears that way even if it isn’t. I think the Headmaster Mr Chowdhry has his finger on the pulse of that school and knows exactly what’s going on...”

Mum,” he grinned, “he’s not the Headmaster he’s the Head Boy... Tajpaul Chowdhry is the Head Boy...”

“You mean his son is the Head Boy... Mr Chowdhry is the Headmaster... they’ll both be looking out for you should you feel you’re being picked on but, and this is what the Head promised, he has wiped out the threat of bullies in his school because they simply will not tolerate it. To tell you the truth Ethan, I was very impressed with his attitude and wished I’d gone and talked to him before you started, perhaps we could have by-passed you being so anxious”.

For some incredibly strange reason a shiver ran down Ethan’s back when he thought about how nice and kind the Head Boy had been. He’d even shared the fact that he also once had to wear protection to school and wished him well with his ‘stunt’ cycling and his brother had been going on about him... he felt somewhat privileged by the attention.

He stopped hugging his mum and said he was going off to change and check his homework.

“Do you need any help?” She asked.

He wriggled from side to side. “I think I’m OK for the moment.” His padding was full but didn’t want to take it off just yet, though did want to change out of his school uniform. “What’s for tea?”

“It’ll be ready at six when your dad gets home.”

#

He sat at the desk in his room trying to work out how to do the little bit of homework he’d been given. He was wearing just a t-shirt and shorts but was well aware of the huge glossy bulge that filled his groin because he was stroking it. He marvelled at the fact that he hadn’t changed once that day and yet, although it was feeling firm and heavy, it hadn’t been uncomfortable, nor had it fallen to bits.

As he continued distractedly petting the full padding he wondered if homework would now be the main thing for him to worry about as he struggled with the first maths question. A few moments later and unannounced Cindy popped her head around the door with the idea of taunting her brother. She could immediately see padding sprouting over the top of his shorts.

“Oh hi Eeth, just wondered if you wanted me to help change your nappy... like before?” She tried to look coy and concerned but the added barb was obvious.

Ethan had sussed what her game was and decided to play one of his own.

“Well, that’s very kind of you Cindy but mummy’s said I have to help her get you into your thicker nappy tonight because she’s afraid the wee-wee fairy might visit... again.”

That sort of knocked her feeling of clever superiority and she stormed out of his room muttering about not wetting last night.

He called after her. “Don’t worry we’ll make it doubly thick so the bed will stay dry... even if you aren’t.”

He wondered if she’d go and tell her mum but heard nothing so returned, if a little distracted, to the numbers and letters before him that seemed to make no sense.

His hand slipped over the firm bulge and gently stroked the front of his nylon shorts. He looked at the time and it was nearly six so he’d be called down for the meal shortly. It was time to change but was still quite reluctant. It all felt strangely comforting but there was no getting away from the fact it was firm because it had been used several times. Just then he felt another little surge and that pleasant amiable glow returned.

Ethan sat for a moment transfixed gently massaging the satisfying swelling lump but knew it was more than past the time to change. His mother called up that the meal was ready so he thought it best not to go down with his padding looking so well used. Grudgingly, he slipped out of it and immediately felt the difference of air against his naked skin, so quickly pulled up a pair of appropriately nearby pull-ups, slipped on his shorts back on and skipped downstairs to the kitchen.

#

When it was bedtime Cindy was in for a shock when her mother told her she’d be wearing a nappy instead of pull-ups because she’d wet heavily the night before. The poor girl was sobbing uncontrollably as mummy explained she had to be changed during the night as her pull-up was very wet but that this thicker nappy was a way of protecting her for longer.

Cindy was throwing a tantrum and refusing to let mummy put her in a nappy but Ethan came upstairs to get ready himself and heard the commotion.

“Mum, do you want any help getting Cindy ready,” he cheekily called out from his room.

“That’s very kind of you dear...” She sounded like she might allow it but Cindy was quickly in by saying she would let her fit a nappy as long as her brother wasn’t allowed to see it happen.

Her mother nodded at this compromise. “Thanks Ethan but that won’t be necessary... I’ll be in to see to you in a couple of minutes so just wait please.”

“OK, if you’re sure,” came a pretend disappointed reply.

It hadn’t been planned but it had been effective.

Of course mummy could have offered her ‘big girl’ daughter the same option as she had with Ethan when his wetting began but decided that wouldn’t work with an eight year-old.

Jessica once again had to explain to her daughter that a nappy wasn’t a punishment, merely a way of being cautious and for the benefit of all of them. However, as the pink plastic pants were eased up and over the new bulky cloth nappy Cindy had a very sulky pet-lip and wasn’t happy at all.

“Now, settle down sweetheart. I know this isn’t what you want but for the moment at least we need to make sure you’re well protected for the night so...” she passed her Dolly her teddy bear and kissed her nighty-night. There was the start of more defiance but mummy just asked if she’d like Ethan to come and read a story. However, thinking better of it, Cindy simply harrumphed, slid under the covers, turned on her side and said no more.

Jessica wished her goodnight for a second time, turned out the main light and, collecting a few items from the airing cupboard on the way, made it across the landing to her son’s room thinking that had gone better than she’d hoped.

#

Ethan saw that she was armed with a fresh new cloth nappy but wanted to try something else.

“Mum, because I woke up dry I wondered if perhaps I can wear a disposable again tonight... just to see if that was the reason?” He reasoned hopefully.

“Well, it was impressive to see you dry this morning but sweetheart, we can’t pretend that you haven’t wet at all today,” she looked over at the discarded disposable, “or pretend you didn’t need it.”

His head dropped as he could see the logic in her argument.

“However, let’s see, who knows it might just be what you need, the confidence to wear what you like to bed... yes... it’s worth a try.” She smiled at the reaction of happy relief that physically shone out of her son’s body.

“Thanks mum.”

“OK but, I’m not a great believer in the use of too many disposables so let me make it clear... if you wet tonight then it’s back to fabric tomorrow and no arguments. Is it a deal?”

Ethan was just too happy that he was going to be wearing his favourite piece of thick, comfy underwear... and quickly agreed to his mother’s conditions.

“OK then,” she shrugged, “I guess you don’t need me to fit them for you... or do you?”

“No thanks mum, I think I can manage.”

“Did you finish your homework?”

Yesss.”

“It’s early so are you staying up here now?”

He smiled in the affirmative.

“Alright, good night.” Her thoughts turned to some special time for her and husband Peter.

#

Despite the desk with homework and books scattered on it and his school uniform hung up but still on view his room was festooned with piles of nappies, powder, wipes and various lotions. However, at that moment none of that mattered because his eyes were directed towards the large pack of thick, medical style disposables at the side of his bed.

He shuffled down his shorts and pull-up and withdrew a soft, white folded bundle of multi-layered fabric. It was incredible to hold and slowly unfurl, allowing the smell of talc and lanolin and, he wasn’t sure what to assault his senses. There was a nice soft rustling sound and a feel of slippery plastic that added to the overall experience. He gazed at the illustration on the pack as if he’d never worn one before and slowly, step by step, wrapped it around and taped it snugly into place.

Oh,” he thought, “this is fantastic.”

He looked at himself in the mirror stunned at what he saw. From each angle he was treated to a well-padded nappy hugging him in a most wonderful way. He’d worn nappies and pull-ups for a while now, and had even worn a couple of these but...

He stood for many long minutes appreciating the quilted luxury he was experiencing. Running the palms of his hands continuously over, across and down the cushioned fabric’s glossy sheen and wished he’d been able to wear these all the time... they were unbelievable. Despite knowing from recent experience that the thing could hold quite a large deluge he was determined that this nappy should survive the night and remain pristine... partly due to the fact he wanted to wear it to school the following day.

# tbc #

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

It seems he is getting a liking to his diapers and may become dependent on them despite his mom not liking using disposables.

His sister is getting a taste of her medicine but not out of punishment. I really wonder what her mom would do to her if she found out her sister had invited her friends over so they would see the laundry hanging in the back and told them to tell everyone. I am sure she hasn't dodged being found out.

• Thanks 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-14

Part 14

It had been a strange shift in the way Ethan saw himself. Not only did he seem to care less about wearing thicker padding to school. On top of that, felt the place no longer held any threat now he had a sort of guardian angel in the shape of Tajpaul Chowdhry.

As he slept two subjects occupied his dreams. The first - he was flying around the sky looking down on his world from a large fluffy white cloud wearing only his new disposable, which was also very cloud-like. The second - he was riding his bike in a group which included the Head Boy. They were all naked except for thick fabric nappies and colourful plastic pants. Why this obsession with nappies and stuff had taken over his dreams he had no idea. Still, no one cared and they were all just simply doing silly things and enjoying being lads out and about.

When he woke up he had a smile on his face as the memory of all that laughter was echoing around his head. Alas, his pristine white super disposable was soaked and also so were little areas of the bottom sheet. He was annoyed with himself because if he’d worn the vinyl pants his mother had left out, at least the last part of the disaster could have been avoided. His smile disappeared as he sighed exasperated by his loose bladder. He still had no idea how or why he could wet so much. He’d definitely emptied himself before climbing into bed so where it was coming from left him confused. However, the firm expanded padding held him tightly and he didn’t want to move.

Across the corridor in Cindy’s room mother and daughter were coming to terms with yet another soggy morning.

“Don’t worry sweetheart... you were a big girl to choose to wear a nappy so... well done you.”

Her mother’s attempt at making her feel better failed as Cindy sobbed at yet another failure to prevent this new need for nappies. What was even worse she was sure mummy would make her wear one for school.

“C’mon let’s have breakfast and then I’ll get you all cleaned up.”

Ethan heard this exchange and began to wonder if his sister had caught something from him but was happy that her Big Girl act was being met with a soggy morning like his.

“Ethan, are you awake?” Mum shouted as she hurried Cindy downstairs.

“Yeesss.”

“Well let’s get breakfast over with and then we can sort you out as well... I assume you’re wet.”

He wondered how she knew but suspected that because of the previous morning’s joy where he couldn’t wait to show off his dry nappy, his silence told the story.

“OK, coming.”

#

Both sat at the kitchen table in noticeably soaked protection eating their cereal so neither could feel in anyway superior. Mum had detected the occasional smart remarks and was determined for them both to see the error of their ways. She was going to have the discussion right in front of both of them.

“It’s a shame Ethan that your experiment didn’t work but, although you can wear a fresh disposable to school, you’ll be back in your normal terry nappy tonight... and with plastic pants.” She said referring to the damp bottom sheet.

He grimaced but said nothing, frankly relieved he’d be allowed to wear a disposable to school.

“And you young lady have been very brave and very sensible realising that a nappy is just what you need at the moment. However,” she noticed more tears about to erupt from her daughter’s eyes, “I’m glad you are still managing to go to the loo at school so there’s no need for a nappy... just a bit of a safeguard by wearing one of your nice princess pull-ups.”

She smiled at both her soggy kids in encouragement.

“There, both my sweethearts will be safely protected.” She hugged each one before sending them off to get ready for another day of learning.

#

Hello Mrs Lynd?”

“Speaking.”

Good Morning, this is Dale Croft Surgery.”

“Oh yes, anything to report?

Well Doctor Alsop has asked me to let you know that the blood test on your son Ethan has come back negative and that, including the other tests he ran, there is nothing physical that he can identify as to his problem.”

“Oh dear... I mean that’s good but that puts us back to square one really.”

The Doctor has added a phone number of a child psychiatrist should you wish to go down that route.”

“Hmmm, well, I suppose if he thinks it might be necessary...”

Well, he says it’s a possible course if things persist but thinks it will pass.... but doesn’t know when.”

“That makes two of us. OK, please give me the number so I have it just in case.”

#

Despite being a bit annoyed at the doctor for not coming up with an answer to her son’s problem, she could see that it might well be more psychological than medical. She’d discussed this possibility with Peter but with the sudden and unexpected addition of Cindy now wetting herself at night, they wondered if something else was going on.

She’d searched the web for any cross-referencing of juvenile incontinence and possible sibling rivalry incontinence but found nothing. She’d searched various specialist and support groups but again didn’t find anything that quite equated to what they were going through but, one of the main points was – incontinence is possibly passed down from parents. She knew she’d never suffered but wondered if Peter was keeping a long held secret.

But, how to confront him?

#

Over the rest of the week school for Ethan wasn’t that much of a strain. He arrived home with a regularly soaked disposable but otherwise was getting into the routine of ‘Big School’ life. In fact, if he was being honest, school was great and although Mitch, Doug, Gary and Brian were still his best mates, both he and they were making new friends, which was a revelation.

Although some still talked about his accident/stunt it was becoming less and less important or topic of conversation. Lessons and maths problems, as well as grappling with the Periodic Table and a host of other things kept his mind on those instead. He was learning something new every day, some of it exciting but a lot very confusing. Thankfully, he wasn’t alone and could discuss all his fears with a bunch of mates, old and new.

Cindy never wet at school but maintained her ‘waking up soaked’ much to her own disapproval. However, now both were in nappies Jessica noticed that when together the animosity between them was all but non-existent. No doubt because it was both their nappies drying on the line neither could be boastful.

#

After the kids had gone bed on Friday night well-wrapped and safely padded, she snuggled up to Peter and started what she hoped would be an undetected probing of her husband’s youth. It didn’t take her long for him to confess to just one thing from his childhood.

When he was five, almost six, and had been at school for a year, the long summer break arrived and he was looking forward to the prospect of having no lessons for all those weeks. His older brother and sister were equally enthusiastic about the lack of school and planned an exhilarating time with their friends, whilst everyone was looking forward to a family holiday in a couple of weeks.

Alas for the youngest, Peter, on that very first morning, whilst playing in the garden, he accidentally shit his pants. It had meant to have been a small fart but it didn’t happen that way and filled his undies. Without too much ceremony his mother took him in, cleaned him up and immediately put him back in a nappy. Although, as far as he could remember, it was never discussed, no one in the family seemed to bat an eyelid at the reappearance of his 24/7 thick padding. He then spent the entire summer break wearing nappies and admitted using them more often than not. His mother simply expected this and wasn’t fazed by any of it. He didn’t return to briefs until the new school year.

However, after all this time, Peter didn’t think that incident would have had any drawdown effect on his own family.  Jessica had to agree but, having wormed out this confession, had secret, erotic thoughts of what her husband would have looked like wearing a nappy. That night the sex was pretty intensive, though perhaps neither would have admitted to the real reason for such stimulation.

Saturday morning and both Ethan and Cindy sat at breakfast wearing saturated nappies. Their parents appeared at the table flushed and hardly able to look their children in the eye.

#

With breakfast over, and Jessica wanting to clean the house from top to bottom for some reason, she sent everyone out. Wearing a princess pull-up under her favourite green shorts, Cindy made her way over to Chloe’s to play with a bunch of her mates. Peter was sent to buy some odds and sods for the garden but because Doug and Brian were coming round, Ethan didn’t go with him like he would normally.

“Well, on a day like this,” It was very sunny outside, “you’re not going to be sat in your room playing games on the computer, you need to be out enjoying the fresh air.” His mother argued.

She’d already let him wear a fresh new ‘special’ disposable so wasn’t going to argue in case she changed her mind so Doug and Ethan, because Brian had something else to do, wandered down to the park with the Frisbee and a ball. They were sure they’d find people to join with once there.

Jessica noticed that there was definitely a growing lack of concern from Ethan about his padding. Although it was fairly well hidden under his loose yellow corduroy shorts, if you knew about it you’d probably notice.

Meanwhile, once she got rid of everyone, Jessica attacked the house cleaning with vigour; she had to get the thought of her husband wearing nappies out of her head. She was convinced all that was needed was something intense but mundane to keep her from feeling particularly horny. She felt incredibly guilty and wasn’t sure why... well... she did but didn’t want to admit to it.

#

“How’s the leg?” It was Doug who was scrutinising Ethan’s thigh.

“Seems to be coming on OK... the doctor said it looked worse than it was so I shouldn’t have a scar.”

“Cool.”

As they wandered down to the park Doug had something on his mind. He’d tried on a couple of occasions to bring up the subject but every time something else cropped up to stifle the topic.

“Erm, and how is the, errr, you know... wetting?” He nervously asked.

“Oh, erm,” he wasn’t sure whether to go into any detail but, as he’d already had this conversation with Mitch it only seemed fair he should be as open with Doug. “Well, I’m still waking up wearing a soaked nappy and I now wear a disposable to school because sometimes I wet and don’t know I’m doing so. It’s pretty annoying really but so far no one has noticed...”

“Cool. I mean, do you know why?”

“Not really but mum suspects I’m just being really anxious.”

“Nothing to do with the accident?”

“No because I was waking up soaked for a while before that.”

“Ohh, erm do you mind, you know, wearing, er, um...?”

“Protection?”

Doug nodded.

“Well, yes, of course,” although in truth he didn’t sound too convincing. “But I’ve got used to it now so I’m not as worried as I was.”

“So does that mean you’ll stop, you know, wetting soon?”

“I hope so.” He said unconsciously rubbing the bulge in the front of his shorts.

“Can I ask... are you wearing a nappy now?”

“Why?”

“Just curious, I mean, I don’t know anyone else who wears one and I was wondering what it felt like that’s all.”

Ethan looked at his mate and wondered if perhaps Doug was one of those ‘others’ the doctor had referred to. Besides, hadn’t Mitch already said he’d wet his boxers whilst trying on clothes?

Ethan thought it was time he just showed his mate rather than discuss it and pulled him behind a bush in the park and dropped his shorts.

Doug was stunned at this turn of events but was in awe of the pristine white thick disposable under the shiny plastic cover his best mate was wearing.

“Go on... cop a feel if you want...” Ethan was being braver than he’d ever been before and quite liked this new boldness the thicker nappy instilled in him.

Doug wasted no time in checking it out and was amazed at how soft and thick it was as he slid his fingers over the glossy mound.

“I bet it feels great to wear,” he said quietly not realising this only confirmed he wanted to try one himself.

“OK, are we done here?” Seeing friends further in the park Ethan wanted to bring this ‘show and tell’ part of the trip to an end.

“Erm, yes, um, sure... sorry... ermmm, hope you didn’t mind me asking.”

Ethan pulled up his shorts but noticed the slight look of disappointment on Doug’s face as he did so. “No it’s fine.”

However, as they sauntered off to join their friends, he wondered if perhaps, just maybe, one of his best mates wanted to try them himself... and should he let him?

# tbc #

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So Doug is curious but i dont think Ethan should let him have a nappy, as i'm sure it would come back to bite them both on the arse!

Thanks for the new chapter.

Maly.

21 hours ago, AdultInnocence said:

Doug wants to try, and Ethan has the means. Interesting development in the last chapter and I wonder if their mom will get their dad in one for some fun time.

Stay tuned ?

20 hours ago, maly said:

So Doug is curious but i don't think Ethan should let him have a nappy, as I'm sure it would come back to bite them both on the arse!

Thanks for the new chapter.

Maly.

Always pleased to have your comments Maly and interesting that you'd deny Doug the pleasure.

Not sure I could do that but let's see shall we? ?

In the meantime, can I direct any reader to the Completed section as I've just added a short tale - Ashes to Ashes - and I'd love to get your take on it.

Thanks

• Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-15

Part 15

After Jessica had given the entire house the drastic clean she thought it (or she) needed, there was a moment over a cup of coffee and an article on one of the Mum’s web/child incontinence sites she’d been looking at that grabbed her attention. It was a brief description by a mother who, having had all other recommendations fail, had decided on trying something radical and deceptive. The article was called: The Placebo Effect.

It was written by a mother in America whose nine year-old daughter was, for no apparent reason they could diagnose, wetting herself almost constantly. So, she went to an Old Fashioned Candy Store they had at their local mall and found some weird candies that tasted more medicinal than sweet, and looked like little pills, and gave them to her daughter.

She’d convinced her that these were some new, and so far, successful remedy for her incontinence, and that if she took one in the morning and one at night, over a period of a week, she would be cured.

The article went on to say that the lady who’d administered this to her daughter had been as confident as her boast that this would not only help but absolutely cure. After just six days the nine year-old was no longer wetting at night and also finding she was able to identify the need for the toilet during the day and get there in time.

So far – went the article – six months on, and with only one ‘pill’ administered each week, there had not been a relapse.

Jessica was mesmerized by this incredible, and she hoped, true life story and was keen to try it out on her kids. If it worked it would save an awful lot of unnecessary expense using the services of a child psychologist, so for that reason alone was worth a try.

Peter had returned home from the garden centre and was already busy weeding and spraying stuff, carefully staying out of his wife’s way so she could get on with what needed to be done. However, she was thinking in a completely different direction.

The Internet also proved useful for Jessica in tracking down a similar style sweet shop ‘nearby’. It was a thirty mile trip there and back but the scented ‘pills’ she returned with looked like the real thing. Although originally designed to be sucked as something to ease a sore throat or clear blocked nasal passages, they weren’t the usual run-off-the-mill type of sweet. She tried one herself and it tasted horrible... she smiled... it was just what was needed.

The other thing she returned with, and what made the trip cost effective, was also something else she ‘needed’. The thorough house onslaught hadn’t quite been enough distraction and hoped Peter wouldn’t be shocked.

#

Because his mum had told him to stay away as she was giving the house “a thorough doing over” Ethan had been out all morning and most of the afternoon. He didn’t tell anyone when he first flooded his disposable or the second time but now, after a third little tinkle, it was time to return home for a fresh nappy.

Although that first flush had happened without realising it, the second and third saw he was very much in command. He had enough faith in the padding to cope with it all and felt no guilt in letting go. In spite of this, throughout the day, whilst enjoying the games and chats with other mates, Doug had never left his side. What had also been obvious to Ethan was his best mate constantly looking at his crotch and ‘accidentally’ brushing up against his padding whenever he thought he could get away with it.

“I’ve got to get home... you coming?” Ethan already knew the answer.

“Yer sure... are you OK?”

Eeth nodded but whispered, “Just getting a bit too damp down there,” and briefly rubbed the front of his crotch.

They said goodbye to friends and wandered back from the park. Ethan wasn’t really aware of the slight waddle he had but could feel how much the padding had expanded.

Once home dad was out in the garden mowing the lawn but told him tea would be a little while as mum was out shopping and would be back later.

“Me and Doug are going up to my room is that OK?”

“Sure... but don’t make a mess otherwise your mum will have your guts...”

The two boys were already on their way before dad had finished his warning.

Up in his bedroom Doug was still amazed at all the nappies and stuff that seemed to occupy most surfaces.

“OK, you’ve made it obvious all day you want to try one of these.” Ethan bent down and retrieved a small white package from near his bed.

“Erm, what makes you say that?” Doug said defensively.

“A wild guess.” Ethan replied sarcastically.

“What if I say I don’t?” He challenged.

“Well, let me see. I need a change and I’m going to change here and now, so you can either leave or, like me, slip into something that is totally unlike normal underwear.” He held out the folded package to his friend who automatically took it.

#

Ethan dropped his shorts to reveal the solid looking disposable.

The way it had bulked out and shaped itself to his friend’s contours held Doug transfixed. Despite holding one of his own Doug was even more fascinated as he watched his mate start the process of cleaning himself up. However, before that happened he took the opportunity to run his hand over the warm but full disposable and let out an impressed sigh.

Wow.” Thoughts of who might see, or what anyone might think, disappeared as he stood enthralled by the bulge.

Ethan stood for a few moments amazed at his own daring but realised this was all new to Doug so he had to go slow.

How things had changed for Ethan in just the last couple of days. He was no longer the shy eleven year-old worried that his life would change because of wearing protection. Now he was as bold as brass and showing off to one of his best friends and, if truth were known, trying to entice him into wearing one as well.

“OK, I need to pull this off now and get cleaned up.”

“OK.” Doug’s voice sounded sad.

Not caring that his best friend was going to see him naked (it wouldn’t have been the first time even though the circumstances were slightly different) he boldly took hold of some wipes and proceeded to give the area a good dab down.

He knew if it was his mother doing it he’d be put into a replacement fabric nappy and pinned tightly in but he wanted to encourage Doug (who was still engrossed in the whole operation) to see how easy it was to do slip into a disposable.

Eventually he finished and stood in front of his mate wearing the fresh padding pulled to grip him tightly.

“That’s me done,” Ethan said with some satisfaction, “how about you?”

It appeared that Doug came out of some kind of trance and suddenly realised where he was and what he was doing.

“Erm, no... I mean I better get going... ummm... mum will be wondering where I am...”

“Don’t you want to try...?”

“Nnnooo, nnooo, no,” he stammered and made a hasty exit. “See you later.” He called as he dropped the disposable he’d been given and barrelled down stairs and out of the house.

Seeing his mate turn-tail and run was a huge disappointment because, for the first time, he was hoping to see another boy his age wearing a nappy. After all didn’t the doctor imply there were many about? However, now he was alone that initial daring suddenly slid away leaving him wearing nothing but a clean nappy and wondering if he’d made a big mistake.

Shuffling back into his shorts he joined dad in the garden and helped with some pruning and general tidying up. Mum came home looking flustered but carrying several packages, which she swiftly carried into the house. Ethan and his father just looked at each other wondering what she was planning but thought better than to ask.

#

That night, as Jessica got Cindy ready for bed, she explained about the little pill she was about to give her. She’d already ascertained that her daughter didn’t want to be in a nappy a moment longer than necessary and once explained what the pill did was keen to try it.

“Look love, the taste isn’t nice so don’t suck it.” She offered her a small glass of water, “swallow it down and then you’ll feel better as you sleep. Remember, the doctor says it should take effect in a couple of days so...” she said crossing her fingers as Cindy slid under the covers desperate for the ‘pill’ to work.

Jessica had already insisted that no liquids should be drunk after 6pm so Cindy was more than hopeful this would see the end of her nappy wearing. Her eight year-old mind totally convinced that what she’d just taken would relieve her of having to suffer soaked padding in the morning.

Later Jessica did the same routine with Ethan. He’d got used to a thick nappy between his legs every night but knew that life would certainly be less stressful if he could stop wetting. He also knew this was a big test because his mother had explained that the doctor had imported this particular remedy from America, where it had 100% success... but he was one of the first to experience its power to heal here in the UK.

It did taste awful so reckoned it must do some good and, with his mum’s positive encouragement, believed he may well be on the way to wet-free mornings and nappy-less days. However, as he snuggled down under the covers his mind wandered to how much nicer it was to wear the soft multi-layered fabric of his disposable rather than effective, but cruder, terry material. As he often did, he ran his hand over the glossy padding and thought that at his age he really should be over this childish occurrence but there was something soothing about that slippery caress. In spite of this, it would be nice to stop having to bulk up with a terry nappy and plastic pants every night. He hoped this new ‘pill’ procedure would be the remedy they’d been hoping for.

#

Ethan lay awake thinking about what it would mean for things to finally get back to normal. There was no doubt that since he’d had words with the Head Boy his anxiety levels had fallen dramatically, yet he was still peeing in his padding, and often unaware he’d done so. 

However, his concern was slowly lifting. His notoriety, the padding, the accident, all seemed to be fading away in importance as he came to terms with life at school. He didn’t even call it Big School now it was really just school. His mates Doug, Mitch and the others were like him all making new friends with people he’d have once been frightened speaking to. The place was much more relaxed than he’d built up in his head.

Most days Tajpaul Chowdhry would look across at Ethan and with a simple raise of his eyebrows convey the concern he’d shown on their first meeting. Ethan hoped that his return ‘thoughtful expression’ conveyed the fact that all was well and he was OK with his new school life. Since the encounter with the Head Boy he had to admit that although school was hard and demanding, he was no longer scared of everyone. However, it was also true that every time he saw Tajpaul he wondered if the Head Boy was wearing padding. There was never even a hint in his tight school trousers but still... he had admitted to once having had to wear such an item. It made him feel he had a bond with the senior boy.

All this was running around his head when he heard his parents come to bed amid a lot of giggling. He’d never heard his mum giggle in such a girlish fashion and that set off other thoughts... was she laughing at him having to still wear protection to bed? He thought about the ‘pill’ he’d been given but dozed intermittently and couldn’t get a handle on how that could work. But why should he, he didn’t know how any drug worked?

An hour later and he was still wide awake, desperate for a pee and heard the bathroom being used. This gave him an ideal opportunity to utilise it himself and thus prove to his mother he could get there when needed. He waited by his bedroom door anxious to use the loo until he heard the light being turned off and feet padding away.

He quickly opened his door and furtively glanced down the hallway to his parent’s room only to see, by the light coming in through the window, his father obviously wearing padding.

He was shocked and wondered if somehow he’d not only infected Cindy but now his dad.

However, there was no mistaking the sheen of the plastic pants, which tightly held the particularly bulking padding underneath. He’d worn (and was still wearing) something similar himself for it to be a trick of the light.

He heard more giggling and a few words he couldn’t make out (it could have been “Ohh my sweet baby” but he couldn’t be sure, before his parent’s bedroom door closed.

Too stunned to move he felt the eager build-up slosh into his nappy. It was too late to do anything else so, totally confused and soaked, returned to bed wondering what he’d inflicted on everyone. He wasn’t to know, but the lashing of Sudocrem and Vaseline his mum insisted he use every time he changed was really paying off big time in keeping him from developing a nasty rash. However, this was going to be an uncomfortable night in a completely different way as he tried to process the image stuck in his head.

#

Sunday morning saw some changes. Cindy was at the table, all smiles and joy because she hadn’t wet and thanked mum for helping cure her. Ethan noticed that mum and dad were more touchy-feely than he’d ever noticed before and dad especially was all smiles, which he’d only experienced when they were on holiday at the coast.

He himself had woken up late and had to be cajoled out of bed and down to breakfast by the smell of frying bacon. Alas, he sat there in his squelchy thick nappy feeling the ‘pill’ had done nothing for him and yet had seemed to cure his sister overnight. Cindy was buoyant and ultra-confident. Oozing that disdainful attitude she had over her sopping wet brother.

Jessica was nothing but praise for her and added the occasional “It’s early days yet” to her son and telling him it might take a few more doses. Even his father was trying to be positive about it, also implying that they all had confidence it would work and that he’d be out of having to wear a nappy, like his sister, in next to no time.

It was then he had his own positive thought.

“Well, I did wake up in the night to go to the toilet, which I haven’t done for ages.”

“Did you love?” His mother said cheerfully, “Well that’s a really good first step isn’t it?”

He wanted to say more but then the negativity set in because he didn’t make it and the proof was the saggy, sodden nappy he was wearing. But worst of all, how could he bring up what he saw?

“Mmmm,” he added in a defeated way. “It was a strange night.”

“Well don’t worry sweetheart, it’s all very promising as your sister proves...”

His thoughts drifted and all he could see in his mind was his father’s well-padded and shiny bottom disappearing into their bedroom.

In fact, did he see it or was he still half asleep? There was a brief argument going on in his head. No, despite it making no sense... he knew what he’d seen.

# tbc #

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Ahh just the thing to spice up married life, a big thick nappy.

We used to use smarties on one of our hypochondriac patients when i worked in a care home, we wern't supposed to but hey it worked.

Maly.

• Like 1
On 7/30/2021 at 3:17 PM, Nelly17 said:

Great chapter! I dream the day that Jessica will be sitting in a sofa, bottle-feeding her husband in her lap, while Ethan patentially awaits in a playpen for his time (maybe with a dummy to soothe him).

Fantastic, I wish I had your imagination. ?

On 7/30/2021 at 10:35 PM, maly said:

Ahh just the thing to spice up married life, a big thick nappy.

We used to use smarties on one of our hypochondriac patients when i worked in a care home, we wern't supposed to but hey it worked.

Maly.

I think the use of placebos is more widespread than perhaps people think.?

As usual, great to have your support.

All the best to all my readers... I thank you.

• Like 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-16

Part 16

After they’d got the kids off to bed Jessica whispered in her husband’s ear that she wanted an ‘early night’ herself. Peter immediately got the reference and was just as keen to head upstairs. However, before that Jessica’s idea was to get him so aroused and ‘begging for it’ that he would hopefully do anything she suggested to fulfil the act.

Perhaps this was the reason she hadn’t been so hard on her kids returning to nappies because at the back of her mind she thought they looked cute and, after what Peter had admitted about his own childhood, that thought grew exponentially in her mind. However, she wanted Peter to recreate being a little boy wearing a nappy again. She whispered into his ear just how excited she’d been when buying the items, and how horny she was knowing his little secret.

Surprisingly, Peter was just as keen to fulfil his wife’s expectations. If he was being honest, Ethan wearing a nappy hadn’t bothered him for the same reason it hadn’t bothered her, because he looked so damn cute and brought back some unexpectedly happy childhood memories.

It was amazing, neither had ever thought about this ‘thing’ being part of their own carnal artillery but now it had been introduced both parties were keen to indulge. Jessica really couldn’t believe just how sexy a nappy, gripped by a pair of plastic pants, made Peter look, although she was less happy about her own appearance. She thought she’d put on too much weight for it to look right so gradually lost her ‘protection’ which made her all the more accessible to her ‘sexy little baby’.

She loved the way his bulging plastic pants slid around her naked and pliant body, touching here and there and producing the occasional gasp of unexpected stimulation. He shivered in anticipation for each slow smooth vinyl caress, the nappy forming a barrier that reduced access but produced a feeling of eventual, climactic release. It was all new and fantastically exciting.

The sex, which normally lasted just a few minutes went on for most of the night and with both being exhausted at the end, decided they’d better keep that particular fetish for special occasions otherwise they’d never get anything done.

They both hoped that their children would never find out how their wearing nappies had stimulated their parent’s libido. They weren’t to know that one was already aware and worried at what he’d unintentionally unleashed.

#

Jessica fed them another morning ‘pill’ and sent Cindy to get ready as they planned a visit to their other grandparents and Ethan back to his room to change.

“Mummy, do I have to wear the pull-ups?” Cindy coyly enquired.

“I think so sweetie. We’re still only just starting but I tell you what. If you can go the entire day dry, then tonight we won’t bother with a nappy... how does that sound?”

The smile on her daughter’s face lit up the room as she ran to her wardrobe to get out her favourite summery dress. She didn’t seem as reluctant as she had been to pull up her princess pull-up.

Meanwhile, Ethan’s mind was elsewhere as mum joined him, pulled down the plastic pants and released the pins on his soggy fabric nappy. He let out a huge sigh.

“Oh sweetheart, you mustn’t get discouraged it was only the first pill... I’m sure you’ll be as dry as a bone by the end of the week. However,” She reached over for one of his disposables, “I think for today we best get you fully padded as it’s a long trip.”

Ethan was distracted by his thoughts and hardly acknowledged as his mother cleaned him up and taped him in.

“There,” she noticed he wasn’t quite with it, and as Peter wanted an early start, went and fished out his dark blue cargo shorts and blue and green Polo shirt. “These should cover things up for you sweetheart. Hurry and get dressed dad wants to get going as soon as possible.”

A thought struck him after his mum had left the bedroom - was dad going to be wearing padding for the trip as well? He hadn’t noticed any identifying bulge at breakfast but perhaps he’d change for the trip.

Because it was such a lovely warm day, and the trip into the countryside would no doubt be hot and sweaty, Peter had also opted for a similar pair of dark blue shorts, which made them look very much like father and son. However, as far as Ethan could tell, there was no padding under his dad’s matching shorts so on that it was only him.

Thankfully, with Cindy having to wear a pull-up she couldn’t say much to annoy her brother without it rebounding back on to her. Most of the journey was made listening to a couple of old CDs with the occasional, mum inspired version of, I-Spy.

Loads of winding roads and the occasional Sunday day-tripper traffic jam later they arrived at Peter’s parent’s house in a quiet little village among the Dales. Gramps and Granny were completely different to Jessica’s parents. For Ethan and his sister there was more of an air of freedom here in the country and as they had chickens and grew most of their own veg, it was more like an adventure jungle compared to where they lived.

Hung between two trees was a hammock that was always fun to try and tame as it constantly seemed to react to anyone who tried to get into it by immediately flipping them out. It kept the kids occupied, as did feeding the chickens and helping Gramps pick some fresh veg or choose some flowers. ‘Gramps’ and ‘Granny’ were the names the kids used to differentiate the two sets of grandparents and seemed to fit in more with these two’s bohemian lifestyle.

At the bottom of their large plot of land was a bit of a wilderness with brambles, nettles and assorted bushes and in Spring - bluebells. However, because of his recent encounter with nettles Ethan decided he’d give that area a miss and stay up close to the building where they’d left out some of his old toys to play with. Cindy made a beeline for these and strangely, both she and her brother were enjoying a silly game they’d spontaneously made up.

Ethan thought, whereas mum’s side of the family were all chatter and fun, dad’s side were all music and relaxation. He’d heard them being described as a couple of “old hippies” before, although had no idea what that meant. They were always nice to be around and music was constantly a backdrop coming out of the many speakers dotted around the house. Granny always wore a long loose kaftan (?), whilst Gramps seemed to be permanently gardening; his clothes always dirty or had holes in them. He never bothered about how he looked but would occasionally surprise everyone by picking up a guitar and playing some tune he’d recently composed.

Their house was always a unifying mess of half completed projects, artwork and ceramics. However, it did have an unusual smell. Mum had told Ethan it was some kind of oil, patchouli oil, but he wasn’t sure. He’d seen them both smoking in the past but they never did so in front of the kids. His parents were anti-smoking and had even heard his mother telling them both off for still smoking “at their age.”

“Medicinal sweetheart, medicinal,” was always Granny’s blissful reply.

#

They had a lovely late lunch/picnic arranged on a large tartan blanket out in the back garden. Quite a lot of the salad and veg was own produce, which Gramps was very proud of, and assorted home-made quiches that Granny took pride in. There was a bottle of some fizzy wine, which again had been manufactured in the shed at the bottom of the garden and fruit juice for the kids. It was a lovely carefree and relaxed afternoon, which left everyone full and satisfied.

Just before they were about to leave mum checked in with Cindy to see if she was dry for the trip home, she was. Alas for Ethan he was soaked and much to his discredit had known he was filling his nappy and did nothing to stop or attempt to get to the loo. He didn’t tell his mum that bit.

Granny saw her daughter-in-law fishing about in her large bag.

“Does our boy need changing?” She smiled her question.

“Mmm, I think I need to change him before we head home.” She looked quite apologetic.

“Well sweetheart, if you need them, we have some of his father’s old nappies still knocking around if you want to use...” She added without a second thought.

Actually, although she pretended it was just a simple remark, she was really saying it so that Ethan didn’t feel too bad about his little problem.

Both Jessica and Peter suddenly blushed bright red and could feel their children’s eyes looking at them.

“Daddy,” piped up Cindy, “did you wear nappies like Ethan too?”

Missing his daughter’s little barb aimed at her brother, Peter was lost for words as he looked from his wife and back to his mother who shrugged as if she no idea the embarrassment caused.

#

In the silence that followed Granny just went over to Ethan, felt down his squishy thick padding, found him very wet and led him inside the house.

“Don’t worry love, I’ll see to him.” She indicated for him to follow her.

Jessica was also a bit stunned by this brief but devastating conversation and was hiding her own discomfort by still fiddling around in her bag pretending to look for a spare disposable for her son.

It didn’t matter as by the time she’d retrieved the item her mother-in-law had gone and so had Ethan.

“Cindy persisted. “Daddy, what did Granny mean.... your nappies... did you...?”

But Jessica gave her a look that said ‘enough chat’ and, after regaining a bit of composure, began packing up for their return home.

Gramps was grinning at his son’s apparent total embarrassment but rested a hand on his shoulder.

“You know she didn’t say it to embarrass you... you know your mother... she doesn’t always think.”

Peter nodded because he knew it was true and, under any other circumstances would have just laughed it off. However, recent events had left him feeling guilty at how much he and his wife had enjoyed their nappy session.

#

Once in the house Granny led Ethan to the bathroom and asked him to undo his shorts. It was a strange feeling because it was like he was a toddler again and she’d just taken charge.

“Erm, Granny, are you sure... I can wait until we get home... or mum..?”

This was embarrassing, both grandmothers had seen him wet and taken it upon themselves to sort it out. He was sure as a baby they did the same but now, it just felt wrong. However, he couldn’t pretend he wasn’t wearing a soaked nappy so could hardly put up much in the way of objections. After all, they were only doing what grandmother’s did... or is that do? Anyway, it didn’t matter as they were doing it to him.

“It’s OK sweetheart, I’ve done this thousands of times...” she paused a moment as she reflected on something. “Your dad used to love wearing nappies. When he was around your age he spent an entire summer in them. We could only get him back into underpants when school started.” She laughed at the memory.

Ethan was stunned by this revelation, though not as much as he might have been had he not witnessed this fact for himself.

“Was he nervous of his new school?” He wondered if it was something that might run in the family.

“No love, he loved school, couldn’t normally wait to get off in the mornings. No, he had an accident in his pants and, as a precaution I put him back into a nappy. Before we knew it he was wearing and using it so, as he seemed happy enough, we were happy for him.”

“Really?” Ethan couldn’t take in all he was hearing.

“Really, yes... he used to call them his Nappypants... never been happier.” She added as an afterthought.

Ethan looked around the small room and noticed a couple of terry nappies in a pile of washing.

“Are these dad’s?” He asked incredulously.

She laughed out loud.

“NNNOOOO sweetheart, there here for when your cousins come. I like to be prepared and these are left over from their last visit bless them... but... I’m sure they’ll fit you.” She teased.

“But Granny, I like these,” he said running his palm over the soft, but obviously well-soaked, disposable.

“Your father loved this type,” she said taking hold of the terry material, “His are up in the attic somewhere. I kept all my children’s baby stuff. I was hoping they’d want to pass it down to you two but... well...”

As his mind wondered if his mum had kept any of his baby things in their attic she yanked at the tapes and the sodden mass fell to the tiled floor. This left Ethan anxious and naked from the waist down.

“Let’s get you cleaned up first and then we’ll see what we can see.” She winked at him but had no idea what that meant.

#

His cousins were two year-old twins Todd and Diana and wondered if they’d been in the exact same position to have their nappies changed? He bet that they weren’t in the least bit embarrassed at getting their privates wiped clean or having cream and powder rubbed in.

Meanwhile, as he speculated on just how the twins might have felt, a warm wet sponge cleared away any residue, whilst a quick flourish of Vaseline and powder soon left the area well primed. She looked around and found a square piece of soft flannel.

“You’ll like this, it’s all soft and you’ll love it next to your skin.”

Granny was a traditionalist and not keen on disposables. Also, she must have anticipated the need for this because the supple, smooth material was so handy.

“Hmm, is it what dad wore?” was an obvious query.

“Occasionally, but he preferred a nice thick terry cloth nappy, held up with thick rubber pants. Nappy and pants... Nappypants... ta-da.” She cheerily clarified as she reminisced.

“Ooohh I have to wear that at night.”

“Well your father just wanted to wear that particular combo all the time...”

Ethan had a sudden thought. “But Granny I don’t want to wear them.”

“Really?” She carried on faffing around but Ethan detected the doubt in that one word.

“Yes Granny, I don’t want to wear them but I have to because... erm...” He ran out of words.

“Well OK then,” she chirpily added. “I just thought you said you prefer your disposables because they’re nice...?”

Ethan flushed with guilt. He had said that and now was of the opinion that Granny thought he liked wearing nappies. He wasn’t sure how to change that opinion, or even how to change the subject, especially as he was having a nappy change.

“It was a really nice time but...” Granny had already returned to reminiscing. “You know everyone has to grow up sometime and well... he just did.” She seemed a bit sad but continued to make sure Ethan was prepared for his exclusive new nappy.

#

She looked at the scrape down his thigh.

“Oh I bet that hurt didn’t it?” She wrinkled her nose but continued with the preparations.

“Yes Gran and it bled quite a bit but it’s getting better and I hardly feel it now... lucky I guess.” He was really quite pleased he had this badge of honour and thankful for the change of subject.

“I suspect you’ll have a big bruise but that should fade. Meanwhile, I think I should put something on to help.” She fidgeted around in the bathroom cabinet and retrieved a small unidentifiable carton of ‘something’.

“This is a preparation I swear by for its healing properties. You can’t officially buy it over here but...” She winked again as if they were sharing some incredible hush-hush formula that no one else knew about.

Once that was rubbed in there was a rather pleasant warming glow to it.

“That should work wonders. Now, let’s get you into your nap... erm, protection shall we?”

Granny was already busy with the folds and pads she wanted to use. As she gathered all the items her mouth carried four large safety pins with blue plastic covers. He could see the concentration in her eyes as she made sure each crease would not be uncomfortable for his boyish genitalia.

That warming glow on his thigh was, for the first time in ages, making him aware of his injury. However, he thought, with Granny’s special ointment and mum’s illicit pills, soon everything should be back to normal.

Ethan didn’t have much of a say as she slipped the new velvety material under his bum, pulled the pliable ends between his legs and patted it into shape before pinning firmly in place. He wasn’t sure about the padded texture but felt a little disappointed that mum hadn’t insisted she change him and let him have his preferred disposable but it was too late now.

From nowhere she produced a pair of plastic pants and much to her grandson’s silent reluctance eased them up and over the soft, though adequate padding.

There was no doubt about it he was securely fastened in. Granny checked that all the fabric was behind the plastic, smoothed the entire thing down and helped him back into his shorts.

“There, you should last until you get home now. How does it feel... comfy?”

“Tight!”

“OK then, c’mon,” she swished a stray hair from her forehead and led him back out into the garden as good as new.

#

Back in the garden the good mood seemed to have returned. Ethan was happy he was dry but the new nappy did have a particular quality that he wasn’t used to. However, now he was up and moving around it actually felt nice against his skin.

“Dad, Granny said at my age you used to like to wear nappies.” He thought this might explain what he’d seen the night before.

“I was six,” his dad responded but with more of a hint of annoyance. “And I didn’t like to wear them...”

“Well that’s a lie for a start.” His mother interrupted. “You loved wearing them. We could hardly get you to wear anything else. You used to get in a mood if we didn’t...”

“I was SIX... no five... I’d just started school” Peter emphasised.

“You’d been there a year and it was the summer holidays so nearer six then five I would say.” His mother continued to reminisce, “But didn’t you go through that phase when you were older...?”

“No, no, no.” Peter was getting irritated and redder by the moment.

“OK, OK.... but you slept in them and wore them all the time.” His mother added as a final little memory flitted into her head. “Anyway, it doesn’t matter, all that’s changed,” she smiled at Ethan, “and so is he, so...”

“Your memory’s going mum; I didn’t wear nappies when I was ten.”

“I’m eleven.” Ethan chipped in without thinking that perhaps at his age he shouldn’t be wearing a nappy at all. However, he didn’t get time to dwell.

“OK, OK... I get it, I’m losing my mind but I don’t know why you’re so upset, it was only nappies, not like you dressed up...” Peter’s mum shrugged.

“Mum that’s enough... and we have to go.” Peter was adamant that the conversation should stop there and hoped that the kids hadn’t realised the full extent of what had been said.

“OK love, well it’s been nice seeing you all again.” She hugged Ethan and Cindy. Gramps did the same and shook Peter’s hand but that led into another hug. He whispered something in his ear, which made him shrug but eventually nod and then ruefully smile.

Jessica was slightly embarrassed at the thought that her in-laws might have guessed about the previous night’s shenanigans even though they’d never said anything. It was just strange how that particular topic should have arisen like it did, when it did.

She didn’t know it was only because Peter’s mother wanted to make Ethan feel better about wearing protection.

However, as guilty as Jessica felt, she also couldn’t wait to get her husband back in his little outfit for another session. All this talk had set her female juices flowing.

Peter was glad to load up the car and with a final wave, set off on the return journey. It had been a conversation that hadn’t gone anywhere but left a lot of talking points that Peter and Jessica would have liked to have kept under wraps.

# tbc #

• Like 6

Same here am really loving the story so far and adding a sissy element would take that completely away I also personally hope that Ethans friend Doug in the future gets the confidence too accept Ethans offer to wear a diaper 

His mother said that Peter used to enjoy wearing a nappy all the time during the school break... there was no mention of her making him a sissy.

Meanwhile, I think Jessica is enjoying her baby/man too much to turn him into a sissy?

• Like 1
  • Les Lea changed the title to Ethan’s Worries 1-20