LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WHY?!?!?!?!!!?????

So I'm not the only one with that luck. Every time I always end up picking the wrong line- the cashier is, like Square Duck's, slow- either from being new or incompetent/ just don't give a fuck or there's only one or two lines open and a customer has a ton of items or the customer wants to argue with the cashier "item X was on sale last week, I didn't get here last week so you should give me the sale price!"  and the poor cashier can't do that, so you hear "I WANT TO SPEAK WITH YOUR MANAGER"  cashier "Um. Okay, Karen."  ?‍?   and rest of the customers are all like: ?‍♀️ ?

I kind of do this to myself though. I am inbetween deliveries, and stop into a discount store for a snack, and end up behind said offenders, and pushing my time, risking being late..

BUT, the other night I got out late and it was 1am.....the store was 'trying' to close. I had a couple of things,  the guy behind me had  1 item.....and the ding bat lady infront wants to 1) return some milk she had bought and get a credit. 2) the store manager / cashier said they dont restock refrigerated items, since they dont know how long they had been out 3) ding bat lady says that she doesn't want to return the milk if it just gets tossed out and forget the credit..... This lasted for about 5 MINUTES!!!

1AM in the morning!!! Everyone, including me, wants to GO HOME.....and this ding bat does'nt know WTF she wants!!!. I'm tired, just got off work.....the store is 'trying'  to close so thier employees can go home...... And I am.....trying....not to 1) pull my hair out and 2) explode and tell the lady to get her sh*t together and let everyone else get on with thier lives..... I mean W*T*F???!!!

1am.....and this stupid cow cant figure out what to do with some milk.....while others are waiting...

This is what drives me nuts!!! ?