LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy blowouts are aesthetically pleasing

My definition of a diaper blowout is when the mess does not remain contained in my diaper and squishes out the leg bands or up the back. I enjoy the feelings of my wet and messy diaper,  but I do not like a diaper blowout, not at all aesthetically pleasing for me. My poopy is best enjoyed with the soft, warm, lumpy, squishy feelings inside my diaper not outside, like right now.?

• Like 2
On 3/27/2022 at 1:13 PM, DiaperLover77 said:

What people means by blowouts ?

Really bad messy leaks.   Like Moochie said,  lots of poop leaks out the back of the diaper or the leg gathers. 

• Like 1

I.had one maney years agaio.  Was home sick. Felling alot better  so i switch from diapers and footed pjs to diapers and overalls.. a couple houres latter i felt a wet fart comming so just blew it out.  I was shock when i felt my diaper fill with liquid poop up and out the back of my diaper into my overalls....to this day my only ligimit pooping accident 

• Like 2

My worst one was several years ago.   I ate a whole bunch of prunes and put on a diaper and waited for things to happen. 

My belly started churning and gurgling and cramping up.  

I was standing in the kitchen, in just my diaper,  when I  finally let go.  It was a huge explosion of diarrhea in my diaper.   The leg gathers didn't hold it and it ran down my legs and onto the floor.   

What a pain cleaning that up.  I love messy diapers,  but hate blowouts like that.

• Like 1

I absolutely HATE, HATE, HATE, HATE blowouts! That's why I never use laxatives. although I get why babies use them. And I ABSOLUTELY HATE prune juice!???????? Besides a natural poo is always way better, and it's better for your digestive system. That's why I like an nice good solid load of poo-poo in my diaper!☺️?? Especially in the morning. Diapie change time for Jeggy!????????♥️???

Oh ok, now I see what you means.

To be honest I'm a great, great, great fan on massive enema. 1.5L is the minimum, 2L is the max.

It great to fill rapidely the diaper and get a massive mess in front and back. After I hold my diaper for 24H more hours and did "normal" poop thanks to psyllium.

I would be not against a diarrhea to see and taste the feeling of loosing control.

And each time, I wearing a plastic pants to prevent leaks and blowouts. But after 36H of wearing, pee and poo it's impossible to contain and it's quite fun to see the poo trying to get out of your diaper.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I so often was in poopy diapers, where after time the poop was everywhere front and back. Cannot count how often my "good boy" was in the mess and never ever had an infection during the last 25 years of messing.

Still I am wondering how some here get a load lasting for up to 45 seconds till finished. How exactly do you prepare? What fiber diet do you use? Which food additives to take?

To be honest, until today I just loaded my diapers with what my bowels provided. Sometimes I was happy about a huge load, most of the times it was much less than I hoped for. So please help me out - how to prepare a huge firm load 1-2 days ahead of the real messing event. Will psyllium husk do the trick, and if so in which quantities over which time? I am so eager to hear your ideas.

I often do #2 in the diaper when I wake up in the morning. Usually it is semi-soft and needs a little pressure to come out and stays in the diaper.

A few weeks ago I woke up and had to do #2 and it started coming out on its own. It was soft like diarrhea. It continued in waves for about 10 minutes until I finally felt empty. I stayed in my bed and relaxed for maybe 20 more minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom to change.

Only when I started taking off my footed sleeper did I discover that the diaper had leaked with diarrhea up the back with shit on my back and the back of the sleeper.

Cleaning up the mess after this blowout was no fun.