LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

5 days of "fiber loading"

Well I'm in the 5th day of some fiber loading. Obviously, I've had some gigantic loads. I even had to change diapers a couple of times. Of course I've had several poogasms. This morning, I'm wearing a pretty full diapers. Wet but not saturated. I'm slowing down on my fiber loading but I expect to still have at least 1 more poo. This morning I took out my boat for a nice cruise, almost completely isolated. I was wearing my usual thick and wet diapers. I was wearing a confidry 24/7 disposable under a couple of pull-on cloth diapers and plastic pants. I had 3 pretty big poo poo's yesterday. I knew I was really needing to go and happily, I ended having a massive load. I was right there on my boat while sitting down and I slowly filled that huge poo. Sitting there I just felt that warm semi-soft poo spread up around my privates.  Filling that slow poo poo made me feel so relaxed. But what happened, I felt those little bubbles move up around my balls and my dick. It felt like I had waves of chills in my crotch. Actually, I had my balls tingling. Those little tiny bubbles. Yikes! I got back to my dock and waddled up to my house. My diapers were completely filled. Bulging with warm poo. And I still had a couple of little slow bubbles. While I was sitting back at my easy chair I had a surprising urgency. I guess I still had plenty of poo to come. And of course, in seconds I had a slow, mighty surge of enormous poo poo. My diapers were completely loaded. Wet, bulking thick and very poopy. It didn't take long when I had a jerking poogasm. To finish that climax I had another monstrous poo poo. I guess that's the way you do some 5 days of fiber loading. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time. 

• Like 2