LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

tips for better bowl movement

Hi,

Recently I have had a bowl problem where my poop is very difficult to push out and when it does come it, it will come out in small chucks (kfc popcorn chicken size if not a bit smaller) is there any recommendations on any food / diet I should incoperate, as my goal would be for the poop to be soft but I dont have an idea for it.

Cheers in advance

• Like 1
  • twitch changed the title to tips for better bowl movement

You are dehydrated...so drink more fluids, and add more fiber, or take fiber suppliments, butthose need more fluids also. 

It sounds like you're not getting enough water. For myself, I have multiple, extremely massive poos (several loads) and semi soft BM's. What do I use? Everyday I take a very big glass of psyllium husk (like Metamucil) in about 16 oz. of water. I actually take Walmart's Equate brand with orange flavor, sugar free Daily Fiber (100% natural psyllium husk). Cheaper than Metamucil. Of course, you need to have some regular physical activity. I promise you will have pretty big semi-firm to semi-soft BM's. I've been doing this for almost 30 years. My doctor told me after I ended up having some surgery after having a bad attack from diverticulitis. I ended having a resection surgery that removed about 4" of my large bowl. That was 30 years ago. I guess my diet was poor. Actually real bad diet. Too much meat, little fiber (like veggies, good grain and cereal). It took about 6 months to completely heal. Now, I'm in pretty good health. I don't drink a bunch of alcohol, many a couple beers or drinks. I've been an ab/dl since when I was  6 years old. I'm 61 now and I'm what I call an expert. From keeping my bowl with perfect health to how to wear and use diapers and for having massive loads. I'm also an expert of how to use some "fiber loading". Just read some of my "fiber loading" posts. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go whatever I want, all the times.

• Thanks 1
On 6/5/2021 at 7:20 AM, square_duck said:

You are dehydrated...so drink more fluids, and add more fiber, or take fiber suppliments, butthose need more fluids also. 

On 6/6/2021 at 1:10 AM, diaperjack101 said:

It sounds like you're not getting enough water. For myself, I have multiple, extremely massive poos (several loads) and semi soft BM's. What do I use? Everyday I take a very big glass of psyllium husk (like Metamucil) in about 16 oz. of water. I actually take Walmart's Equate brand with orange flavor, sugar free Daily Fiber (100% natural psyllium husk). Cheaper than Metamucil. Of course, you need to have some regular physical activity. I promise you will have pretty big semi-firm to semi-soft BM's. I've been doing this for almost 30 years. My doctor told me after I ended up having some surgery after having a bad attack from diverticulitis. I ended having a resection surgery that removed about 4" of my large bowl. That was 30 years ago. I guess my diet was poor. Actually real bad diet. Too much meat, little fiber (like veggies, good grain and cereal). It took about 6 months to completely heal. Now, I'm in pretty good health. I don't drink a bunch of alcohol, many a couple beers or drinks. I've been an ab/dl since when I was  6 years old. I'm 61 now and I'm what I call an expert. From keeping my bowl with perfect health to how to wear and use diapers and for having massive loads. I'm also an expert of how to use some "fiber loading". Just read some of my "fiber loading" posts. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go whatever I want, all the times.

I tend to drink about 2 / 3 Litres of water a day which I would assume is plenty.