LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing diapers to work.

So recently ive started wearing my diapers to work. Ive changed job professions twice now, and now i think i can easily wear while working. I dont sit often just mostly standing repetitive work. 

Juat wanted to hear about some of other peoples experiences while wearing at work. Would love a job that was abdl friendly as well. 

• Like 1

I have only ever worn drynites / goodnites to work but I have to say I found it both enjoyable and impractical at the same time!!  I move around a lot at work and found I got very sweaty in my padded area.  I did find work less stressful because I was aware of the padding and distratcted enough.  I wont make it a regular thing!!

2 minutes ago, Pe@nut said:

I have only ever worn drynites / goodnites to work but I have to say I found it both enjoyable and impractical at the same time!!  I move around a lot at work and found I got very sweaty in my padded area.  I did find work less stressful because I was aware of the padding and distratcted enough.  I wont make it a regular thing!!

Why not make it a regular thing just the sweating part? Im running into that issue as well 

Yeah its not really practical at work for me but thats not to say I wouldnt do it now and again if I am having a rough patch.

11 minutes ago, Pe@nut said:

Yeah its not really practical at work for me but thats not to say I wouldnt do it now and again if I am having a rough patch.

Ah i see 

• Like 1

I work in a professional office setting with casual and business casual dress. I wear and wet my diapers every day at work without anyone knowing. I have wet while engaged in conversations without incident. I am 99% sure no one knows, and if the 1% is true then I haven't had any comments. Sometimes if I get too wet and worry about leaking I simply go into my office and change. I use 2-3 drops of scented oil in my diaper to keep me fresh and pleasant to others without a wet diaper odor. A wet diaper at work makes my day less stressful and more productive. I wish I could mess my diaper at work, but of course I don't. I did mess once while walking out to my car.  My wife was out of town so I knew I could change at home without offending her. The drive home was delightful.

• Like 1

I did a stretch of 24/7 where I wore to work all the time obviousy.   I wore a fairly thin diaper (the then Members Mark Sams Club).   I'd go out to lunch and change then, unless I was alone in the office (which was a lot because I was working on a pretty intensive project so I was the first one in and the last one out for the duration).    I wore the "cloth backed" diapers at work because I wanted to be able to open them up quickly if I decided I did want to use the toilet, which wasn't often.

• Like 1

You might not be able to smell it, but the longer you're in wet diaper the more apparent it will become to others that you "smell". People that medically need them get changed asap once it is wet/dirty. People will appreciate you not offending their noses a lot more then they will worry about you going to the bathroom to change every 2-4 hours depending on how much you drink. For the ABDL it might be fun to be in a wet/messy diaper, but really once it gets wet/dirty it should be changed within the hour. 

2 hours ago, diaperedboilerman said:

cloth backed diapers are different they "breathe" and part of that air transfer does let the urine smell out.

I agree with this. A good plastic-backed diaper like a Megmax or a Rearz Lil' Monster takes a long time to start emitting offensive odours. My wife isn't shy about pointing out if something smells less than fresh, and she has basically never commented. Messes aside, you can be pretty confident in a wet plastic diaper, unless it is way past it's best-before date. 

Wearing at work for me is easy these days, because I'm working from home, so I can wear whatever I want, as long as it's not so bulky that I look like I have a dead raccoon stuffed down my pants, in which case the kids might have questions. But back when I used to travel for work, a situation which I hope will resume fairly soon, I would have a lot of time to myself - driving, flying, in the hotel - and then be in a meeting or doing a site consultation for maybe a few hours, so, I would wear something slim for the meetings, because of a lack of confidence in my dress pants' ability to hide the outline of my diaper. However, I have addressed that by ordering some dress pants in a heavier material and one size larger, because since the onset of the pandemic, I switched to pretty much always wearing "real" ABDL diapers, and I'd like to stick with that once the world goes back to "normal" if I can. 

At my other "job", helping out with a buddy's small renovation company from time to time, which I pretty much do for beer (& diaper) money, I can wear jeans, so there, I typically wear any of my "day-weight" diapers - Lil' Monsters, Essentials, Megamax. I have worked in very close quarters with people - tiling a small bathroom, for example - and been in a diaper for 8 or 10 hours, and never had any issues with scents. A good-quality disposable does a really good job of delaying the biological processes that summon demons to your trousers. Staying well-hydrated helps as well; obviously you want to avoid needing a new 3800 ml diaper every 4 hours, but, if you become a bit dehydrated, the concentration of your output goes up markedly.