LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What was the first diaper you ever used

10 minutes ago, Brajan32 said:

My first diaper was Super Seni size M. 

Seni makes excellent diapers. I use the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper and the Seni Quatro diaper as my primary overnight diaper. I use the regular size which is a little bigger than the medium size.

59 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

Due to my medical condition(Stroke) and incontinence my diapers are free. So I don't use the fancy baby diapers. I use Depends Maximum Absorbency Diapers with tabs. 

Is there any possible way you could get the adult baby diapers for free???☺️???❤️??❤️

6 minutes ago, Diapered Butt said:

I could actually buy some but I don't know if it is really worth the extra expense since I get mine for free. 

Yeah, that's very true! Nothing beats Free!????❤️

• 3 weeks later...

The first diaper I ever used was a makeshift one with white plastic bags and paper towels or white wash cloths. This was when I was younger and couldnt just go out to the pharmacy and get adult ones. By time I was older and able to buy some I bought the tabbed Depends. They were cheap style diapers but at the time I was just happy to be able to put on a real type diaper that fit me. It also was all white and had lots of crinkle, so it was good enough for me to begin with.