LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What is it about wearing diapers that you really enjoy

I enjoy the whole process of getting my stash out and choosing what nappy/diaper. Then unfolding and fulfing the nappy up. The feel and sound of a plastic backed nappy in my hands is really exciting. I then enjoy putting the nappy on and tapeing up nice and tight so it feels safe and snug. I then enjoy just chilling whilst wearing and not having to worry about using the toilet. I like to lay down when wetting usually on my bed. I find the whole nappy thing extremely enjoyable. I've done it for over 25years on and off. I don't think I will ever stop. I also enjoy how my wearing has led me to this site to meet you all ???

Being dry is comfortable but I enjoy being wet more! Just something really relaxing about waking up wet, And waiting till the last possible moment to change! 

All my life I've been incontinent. When I was a kid my mom was very understanding and helped me deal with it. She would diaper me at night even as a young teen. She would try to help me control my incontinence with exercises and routines

. Now that I'm an adult I enjoy it on my own terms. Wearing and wetting my diapers is kind of a relaxing thing for me. Although it makes it hard to meet people.I kind of enjoy it being my secret.

• Like 2

Many things?. I really like the feeling of wearing a diaper (this depends on the diaper how much i like it), i find them very comfortable, feeling of having protection on, being able to pee whenever i need to and mess if my stomach is very upset, how the diaper itself feels (the surface of it) and a bit of a combination of all those things just helps me relive stress by just wearing and using one. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love how a diaper feels when I first put it on, and it only increases in pleasure everytime I piss in it and feel it swell up as it soaks up all the hot piss I just released into it, and oh the joy when I drop a huge load of shit into my diaper. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s very convenient and also very comfortable while at the same time an on the go toilet. One time I had to use the toilet while using a brief so then I decided to then now start to wet and once in a while mess in it and then sit in my mess and then change. 

• Like 1