LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Here we go...

Yeah, it's almost midnight and I'm almost ready for bed. For some reason, I haven't had a poo-poo for 24 hours. Despite my really intense fiber loading ( massive intake of psyllium husk - Metamucil for 3 days) and yes, I've had poo-poo ones a couple of times, I haven't pooped my diapers for 24 hours. Why? Well, I had some knee problems after a game of golf and started to use a pretty good pain-killer. I don't do it regularly but my knee was hurting . The problem was that I had some pooing problems. ( the drug does that) So here I am now, feeling like I kinda feel like I have that urgency. Not completely, but enough I felt that feeling, that urgency, and that pressure that I knew I was going to poo. So here I am, a couple of thick cloth diapers under a very nice Confidry 24/7 disposable and plastic pants. Kinda "little"? Yeah. I even sucked my thumb. Makes me feel, well, really "little". But here I am, just around midnight, and I'm getting ready for bed. I can't wait for tomorrow. Right now i'm wetting my diapers ( always warm and wet ) and yes, pretty tired. I'm guessing there i'll be going to have a gigantic load this morning. (or so) I'll let you know. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want,all the time.

You know, I saw that video. Jeez! I've never made a fiber sandwich. Yes, I do some "fiber loading" but really, you have to be smart. When I use some, I do a 2 large full spoons in 16 oz. along with good fiber food. Like minute rice & quinoa (brown, red & wild rice with quinoa). Along with multi-grain english muffins for sandwiches. When I'm fiber loading, I can use some psyllium husk (like metamucil) about 4 to 6 large glasses over about 12 hours. Of course, plenty of water and as much physical activity I can take. yes, I do get some bloating kinda. You do this over 2 days and believe me, I have massive loads, enormous volume and of course, frequency. I started this fiber loading 3 days ago and I've had 3 loads yesterday and today I've had 2 more loads. I know I'm going to have at least another poo tonight. I'm wearing the same diapers since yesterday. Yes, they are completely full. Tonight this evening I'm going to max my diapers. Back, front and squishy. Now you'll have to excuse me while I go do whatever I want, all the time.