LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Makes a Good Story for You?

On 5/27/2021 at 3:41 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

There are other sorts of ABDL stories than those just focus on the regression. After all there isn't much conflict if the MC is already ABDL. 

You can get conflict by getting the MC into situations where they are uncomfortable. Going out in public diapered, dressed childlike, teased, or even exposed to the right people. Grocery shopping and buying babyfood for the MC can be embarrassing, they know it's for them, but no one else would. The CG can even ask which they think is better. These can even be done in the "real world," if written believably. 

I'm not big into mental regression stories, after what fun is there if you don't have the cognitive abilities to enjoy being babied.

It also doesn't have to be an all or nothing thing. The MC can be babied at home, wear diapers and still have his big boy job. Again the conflict is in the chance of exposure or other things. I read one story where the MC was sent to work diapered, with babyfood in yogurt containers. At home he went to bed diapered and dressed as a babygirl, while his wife entertained his coworker.

I think the conflict in those stories is about accepting the regression, or figuring out how to still be functional.   One story I remember reading was about a LB/mommy relationship that dealt with the initial stages of going 24/7 and how it affected that relationship.   I remembered they went camping with her parents, and she decided to be open about his diaper use.  Most of the conflict was getting use to changing diapers.  It was a good story, but did rush through the stages fairly quickly.  In the course of a weekend he went from just starting to use to diapers to pooping them with ease.   Sadly, i can't remember the name of the story, and can't find it anymore.

I agree with you on mental regression stories.  I like the stories where the character still retains their mental awareness, and physical awareness.  For me, I'm not a big fan of infant regression stories where the little is regressing to an infant stage.

I know that the classic small-statured ABDL gets over-used in many diaper story, but it seems to be an easy way to get through that being seen as a child stage.  I can reasonably accept a child passing for someone 2/3 of their biological age.   Partly because that's how I've always been.   At 12, I could have passed for 8,  but not 6.   And now at 50, I could pass for 30, but not 20.    Mind you- I've read many ABDL stories that break that rule.   One of my favorites had a 21-year-old girl reasonably pass for a six-year-old.   Again, very unlikely, and required a huge suspension of belief, but was successfully done within the context of the story.