LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As part of LITTLE cHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE where "At our house; DOING is LIVING and LIVING is DOING..." I am considering doin one or both of the following. aN LG only club and a private chat if that is possible, added to the PLAYROOM: (see my siggy). The chatroom, if a private chatroom is possible, will be for virtual get-togethers for LG's intereisted in the same things as I am (see my About me", Albums and blog)

However, seeing the level of activity at the rubber panty club, I am not exactly enthusiastic about this. This would be for LG's only

• Like 1

One of the things that seems to have happened over the last half dozen years is the people have chosen to retrreat into the vicarious world of reading stories rather than being active. Before, when I introduced the "magic picture frame" and tiaras, there was some discussion, although not as much as when in c2000 I introduced tiaras to the Transgender Guide and GirlTalk To, the reaction was strong and pretty long-lasting and people actually went out and got them, to the tune of 3 or more. Also, some of the members of GT publsished an online zine for LG's and Spinner used to have a Chrstmas activity where members would create images of tree ornaments and she wouod place them on a tree background as if they were hanging on the tree. Then there was always LG camp. My siggy is LOADED with access to things to see and do because I tend to favor activity and interactivity "DOING is LIVING and LIVING is DOING". Before Yahoo Groups  went  politically correct, RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME had a 900 member group. I think that is going away with a vicarious, passive existence being preferred. When I put active things, like stationery in the LG forum and a virtual Spirograph in Adult Kids and a virtual Etch-a-Sketch in the same, there were no takers. The same with the Internet Resource Roundup. I have seen no response to LITTLE CHRISTINE'S DOLLHOUSE and RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, that began as the cloth diaper equvialent to Zander's THE BIG LIST, a guide to disposable diapers that was more manageable than the DD product guide and is now gone. Apparently so id the DD diaper museum. It seems that, as a group we are becoming couch potatoes

Another thing that I found discouraging was when I suggest suggested the compilation of  a list of resorts that would cater to ABDL tastes, as GirlTAlk To, found Rainbow Resorts and set up the US implementation of "LG Camp" . I was told to let Fetlife do that. Well, I am not a member of Fetlife, it is primarily BDSM. Why should we let an only tangentially related site outdo us at what should be our specialty? Especially given that DD is the 21st century successor to DPF and probably the #1 ABDL entity, with more members that DPF?. It is disappointing to see this level os passivity in of such a resource-rich invironment

The reason I was asking about a private, LG-only chat is to put it in the DOLLHOUSE Playroom so t DD is the #1hat LG's can chat while playing

So I kind of doubt these two ideas will go anywhere

On 5/15/2021 at 7:06 PM, Little Christine said:

a private chat if that is possible, added to the PLAYROOM: (see my siggy). The chatroom, if a private chatroom is possible, will be for virtual get-togethers for LG's intereisted in the same things

You could always start a group PM thread with anyone interested.

The idea was for several persons to be able to chat while using the things in the PLAYROOM. I  do not know how to do a PM group event

• 2 weeks later...

To illustrate my point of how sedentary and static we have become, my last post in this topic was in the middle of my and I have had no takers

Add to that that what has to be the opus magnus on the subject ANYWHERE: RUBBER PANTIES'R'US has gotten almost zero comments or offers to participate and that is in the club dedicated to the matter The whole thing bespeaks a pretty moribund group. I am in all probability, the thirde oldest member here and I ammore active in terms of doing things than most of the rest combined and present in more of the forums than the majority of members and more active in specific clubs than 70% of the members (I left two of them for lack of activity)

The whole thing is just plain sad, especially after I libbied for years to have social groups