LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from NC

Hi there, newborn newby here. I didn’t even know I had an interest in this life until I ran across some stuff on tumblr. Not sure where I am going with it either but maybe this site can help me. I have never felt my age though and am slowly regressing. I am still trying to understand how the diaper sizing fits and what I would like. I am married and my hubs has no clue that I am into this either. He knows I have a paci though I need a larger one. So any help in getting me to where I need to be would be helpful. I am into other kinks so not sure how they will all fit together but thankful to find a forum that looks helpful. ?

cheers,

serinity 

Diaper sizing goes by hip size, but there's a lot of variation.    Some vendors will send you for free (or for a small charge) a sample so you can try the fit before investing in a full bag.

I'm in NC as well (Lake Norman area).

• Thanks 1

hi serenity! welcome to DD! try wearing clouds diaper store for a good sample source of ABDL diapers and llmedico for medical diapers :D hope that helps!

• Thanks 1

Hi and welcome to DD Serinity. It’s nice to meet you, and good to have you join us. Come on it, and make yourself at home. There’s lot of good, helpful, likeminded people here. You take your own good time, and find what you like. Don’t let the diaper sizing get you to balled up. Like Willnotwill pointed out, you can get samples, and get several sizes to start off with. If for example, you get a size medium, and you find it fits ok, but maybe a bit tight, go to the large. The bigger sized diapers, will hold liquid slightly better too. Look at it this way, finding your proper fit can be a fun adventure. 
Don’t be afraid to ask other questions you might have, this is your best place for it. It might be a bit of a tightrope you walk, with your husband not knowing, but that’s up to you. You can probably find some past discussions, on that here too. Many people struggle with that. I hope you find what you’re looking for, and I hope we continue to see you here. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! That’s what I like to hope, everyone can do. 

• Thanks 1