LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I've been posting mostly on Archive of Our Own because I like the formatting better, but I don't get as many responses there, and people here seem to prefer stories being posted directly instead of linked to. So I'm thinking of maybe posting stories here while they're being written, and then putting the finished story on AO3 later.

Anyway, this story started out inspired by this short story on WarpMyMind, but it's ended up pretty different from its inspiration.

Tanya

Carissa and I were best friends, or at least so we told ourselves. Totally just friends, really close friends, and definitely both straight.

She was my first kiss. We told ourselves we were practicing for our future boyfriends, but we liked kissing each other so much, we kept doing it. And we liked doing other things together, too. It didn’t occur to us to call it anything more than just friends having fun together. It also didn’t occur to us to consider it cheating, when we kept having fun together while we were dating guys.

We went on like that throughout high school and into our twenties. We got a place together - to “save costs”, or so we said - and without really discussing it, my bedroom ended up being just the place I stored my stuff while Carissa and I shared her bed.

But after a break up where my ex accused me of preferring Carissa to him and said "why don't you just date your girlfriend?", I began to seriously question my sexuality, and the true nature of my feelings for Carissa.

When I finally decided to confess to Carissa and make it official, she was dating some guy named Scott. I didn't even consider that she might be serious about him, I just assumed that she was dating men because she thought she was supposed to, just like me. 

But when I came out, and asked for us to be exclusive, she told me she loved him. In fact, she'd been thinking about moving in with him. She loved me, too, she said, but she didn't want to disappoint her parents, and besides, she wanted children. Since she loved us both, she'd pick the one who could give her a better life.

And so, I might have lost the love of my life, just when I realized that I loved her. But I wasn't going to give up so easily.

Back when we were around 9 years old, we'd gone through the woods and found an old cave filled with strange markings. We spent most of our summer vacation exploring those caves. We were going into middle school, and we were worried that the new environment would change our friendship. So the day before school started, we met in those caves, with a knife I'd taken from home, and we pricked our fingers and mingled our blood, making a promise to never stop being best friends.

I hoped that bringing Carissa back there would help remind her of how she felt about me. I talked her into going there with me, "one last time". There, I convinced her to have sex with me, “one last time”.

When we both came in unison - a rarity for us, usually I took longer - I thought that surely, with this reminder, she’d realize that she couldn’t give me up. But then she got up. “I should get started packing.” She said, avoiding eye contact with me. She felt guilty, I realized, like a punch in the gut. She regretted it.

“I’ll stay here a little longer.” I said. “You go on ahead.”

When she left, I cried for awhile. And then I looked up, and realized the strange markings were starting to glow. “The promise is fulfilled,” a strange ethereal voice spoke in my head. I should have been afraid, but instead, I felt peace coming over me. “The gift will be given.”

Scott

Carissa and I were attracted to each other from the moment we met. We had a lot in common, and hit it off right away. A month later she moved into my place.

Her friend Tanya helped her move in. Carissa had talked a lot about Tanya, and we'd met a few times. But this time, something was different. Carissa and Tanya had some sort of tension between them, and Tanya looked like she'd been crying.

"Carissa, is everything OK between you and Tanya?" I asked her privately as Tanya was bringing in boxes.

"Yeah, it's fine." Carissa said. "We had a dispute about some private matters, but it'll be fine. Tanya and I have a strong friendship."

"I just feel kind of awkward. She seems like she's been crying." I said. "I know it's none of my business, but…" I stopped as Tanya pushed open the door with her knee.

"Hey, Scott, where's your bedroom?" Tanya asked.

That night, Carissa and I lay down in the same bed. It wasn't the first time she'd spent the night here, but it was different, knowing that she was here for good. I snuggled into her, my heart swelling in my chest. She fell asleep first, and I just lay there for a long time, enjoying her presence, until finally I fell asleep as well.

My sleep was filled with strange dreams. I dreamt of Tanya and Carissa together, Tanya fingering Carissa while I watched, simultaneously jealous and aroused. And then Tanya turned and looked at me. "Shouldn't you have a diaper on?" She said, and I realized that I was peeing my pants. I tried to stop it, but it wouldn't stop.

I was woken up by Carissa. "Hey hun, did you wet the bed?"

I looked at her puzzled, then I realized that the wetness I'd felt in my dreams was still there. I sat up and pulled the covers off. "Oh, uh. Yeah I guess I did. That's weird. I never do that."

"Hopefully it was just a one-off. Otherwise, we might have to get you some protection!" Carissa joked, and I blushed red at the thought, remembering my dream.

• Like 8

Next installment:

Carissa

Scott showered, and then headed to make breakfast while I showered.

I'd had the weirdest dream. Tanya and I had been having sex while Scott watched. For some reason, it didn't bother me to just have sex with her right in front of him. Even though I'd felt so guilty about having sex with her a few days ago. Why'd I let her talk me into "one last time" like that?

And then I'd heard the voice. "The promise will be fulfilled. You cannot flee the gift." And I'd came just as I looked at Scott and saw him wetting himself.

And the weirdest part was that when I woke up, Scott really had wet himself. That's what struck me as the strangest thing. Scott just happened to wet himself the same night I dreamt about him wetting himself?

And then there was the sudden need I felt, to see him diapered. One isolated incident wasn't a reason for diapers. And just now, when I walked in on him getting dressed after his shower, part of me was disappointed he wasn't diapered. I felt this urge to force him to diaper himself, totally out of proportion to the situation. I'd never even given diapers much thought before now.

We had breakfast together, and then went to work at our separate workplaces. I tried to put the situation out of mind as best I could, but when I wasn’t thinking about Scott in diapers, I was thinking about Tanya in the cave.

I had to speak to Tanya, I resolved. We couldn’t let this attraction ruin our friendship.

I came over to the place we shared after work. I knocked, then opened the door to see Tanya sitting on the couch looking through an album. “Oh, hi, Carissa.” She said, looking up at me, and I sat down beside her.

“Pictures of us together, huh?” I said. “Oh! I remember that one!”

“Yeah, that was fun.” Our eyes met, and I noticed something odd - a flash of color in her eyes, there and then gone. Had her eyes always had that slight purplish hue?

We reminisced together for awhile, and then I spoke. "Look, Tanya, we can't sleep together again. But we're still friends. We'll always be friends, right?"

"Yeah. Best friends forever." She said, and smiled sadly. "Anyway, you should probably go. I bet your boyfriend is wondering where you went."

Scott

That night, I saw Tanya and Carissa together again in my dreams, but they weren't having sex. Just talking. I couldn’t make out what they were saying, until Tanya and Carissa both looked at me. “Not wearing a diaper, Scott? You know better.” Carissa said.

“Let me handle this, hun.” Tanya said. “Scott, if you don’t wear a diaper to bed, you’ll lose all bladder control eventually.”

“Oh, dear, looks like it’s already happening.” Carissa said, as I started wetting myself.

• Like 5

Carissa

I had another weird dream. I was chatting with Tanya, pouring out my desire to see Scott in diapers. “But I don’t know how to convince Scott to wear diapers. I mean, it’s ridiculous, why would an adult man want to wear something like that?”

“If the alternative is worse, he’ll do it.” Tanya said, and we looked up to see Scott staring at us as his urine streamed down his pant legs.

I awoke to a wet bed, and shook Scott awake. “Scott, you wet the bed again.”

“What?” He sat up, looked confused, and then the realization hit. “Shit. Sorry. I’ll get this cleaned up.”

Once again, we showered, had breakfast together, and then went to work. Today, however, the urge to diaper Scott was much stronger, and I had less reason to oppose it. After all, whatever weirdness was going on with me, I couldn’t deny that Scott had been wetting the bed, and that certainly was a good reason to wear diapers.

So, after work, I went to the drugstore and bought a pack of diapers. I picked the kind with the tabs instead of pull-ups. I told myself it was just because I was unsure of the appropriate size, and with the tabs I could adjust the size a bit more, but truth be told, I liked that they seemed more diaper-like, and would be more difficult for him to put on independently. I also picked up some wipes and diaper rash cream, just in case they were needed.

That night, as we were getting ready for bed, I pulled out the diapers. “Scott, I think you should wear one of these.” I said.

“Diapers?” He flushed bright red. “Look, Carissa, I’m sure it won’t happen again.”

“Well, how about this?” I replied. “If you can have a dry diaper for seven days, you can stop wearing them.”

“Deal.” Scott said. “In fact, let’s throw the diapers away when that happens.”

“All right. Now, take off your boxers.” I ordered. A thrill of excitement went through me and settled down low as he obeyed. I could feel the tingle in my nethers. I’d never had a thing for diapers before, but now, it seemed like the hottest thing ever.

Deciding to just stop thinking and go with it, I pushed him down on our bed and sat between his legs, lifting them up. I slid the diaper underneath, and then started sensually applying the cream. I used one of the wipes to catch the semen as he came, and then closed up the diaper over his fading erection.

“Well, that was surprisingly hot.” Scott said breathlessly as I threw the wipe away and settled into bed beside him.

“What can I say?” I smiled. “I like your penis. It’s sss - it’s pretty.” Small and cute, I’d almost said. While it was true Scott was on the smallish side, I knew he wouldn’t want me saying it. Guys never seemed to appreciate the appeal of a small penis, or believe that I actually liked the smaller ones better.

Scott blushed. “My penis is pretty?” He asked, chuckling. “Well, thanks.”

Scott

That was probably the most confusing post-nut clarity I’d felt. I’d just had a handjob while being diapered, and came into a wipe. And now, I was wearing a diaper over my limp, exhausted penis.

And Carissa’s words. I was pretty sure she’d been about to call my penis small, and I knew it was, though I hated to admit it. But instead, she’d called it pretty. It had never occurred to me to think of a penis as pretty, but I supposed if I found women’s bodies pretty, it’d make sense that she’d feel the same about men’s bodies. I did like the look of her pussy - maybe I should tell her it was pretty, too?

In my dreams that night, I was masturbating Carissa, worshipping her pussy with my hands, making her feel great. When she was just about to come, I reached for my penis to enter her, but my hands met slick plastic. I looked down to see that I was wearing a diaper.

I hesitated, unable to remember how to take it off and unsure if I should. What if I wet myself? And just as the thought occurred to me, I felt the diaper growing warm and damp.

“Well, come on, pretty boy. You have a job to finish.” Carissa said, and I brought my hand back to her pussy.

The next morning, I briefly thought that I’d finally stopped wetting the bed, but when I sat up, my diaper felt clammy and heavy, and I knew I’d soaked it.

Carissa was picking her clothes as I got up. “I’m going to go shower.” I told her, and she looked at me, her eyes flicking down to my crotch. I looked down as well and blushed - the diaper was obviously swollen and slightly yellowish in the front.

“Looks like it was a good idea for you to wear that.” She said, then smiled and set the clothes aside. “Come on, let’s shower together.”

Showering together, naturally, turned into having shower sex. When we were finished, we emerged giggling and drying ourselves, both flushed with exertion and post-coital bliss. We got dressed together in our bedroom. As I was pulling my boxers on, Carissa started to say something, then stopped and shook her head. “Never mind. Let’s get dressed and ready to go.”

As we headed off to get breakfast, I wondered what she’d been about to say.

• Like 5

Carissa

Scott waking up in a wet diaper turned me on a lot more than it should have. In fact, it should have been a turn-off - what woman wants a guy who can’t even keep from wetting himself? Up until recently, I’d never have found such a thing appealing. But now, seeing his yellowed diaper sagging between his legs gave me such a tingle of pleasure that I just had to follow him into the bathroom for some shower sex.

The shower sex was good, but I found myself feeling oddly disappointed by it. It wasn't as good as the sexy dream I'd had, where he and Tanya were tag-teaming me while he was wearing a diaper. And since when did my sexy dreams involve him wearing a diaper?

When we were getting dressed afterwards, part of me subconsciously expected him to put a new diaper on, so much that when I saw him getting his boxers, I almost reminded him to get a diaper instead.

Normally, I'd have poured my heart out to Tanya about my sexual confusion, but I hesitated, unsure what was appropriate conversation with your best friend who's confessed to being in love with you. But then I decided that I valued our friendship too much to let awkwardness disrupt it, and I headed to see her after work.

Tanya

Ever since our last night in the cave, I'd been having weird dreams. They’d started out as dreams of whispering voices promising me power, promising me the prospect of fulfilling my dreams. One of my dreams told me to say a word while holding a pillow and I’d control whoever used that pillow. Impulsively, I’d said that word while holding the long pillow Scott and Carissa were going to share when I was helping Carissa move in. And then, my dreams had changed to feature Scott and Carissa.

The first one, Scott had walked in on me and Carissa having sex, and to shut him up, I’d told him to wear a diaper, and he’d promptly wet his pants. Then, I’d dreamt about Carissa confessing to me that she wanted Scott to wear diapers, and I’d said that she should make the alternative unappealing, and told her that I could make Scott wet himself whenever he tried to sleep without diapers. The last one, I saw her and Scott having sex while he wore a diaper, and I pushed him aside and finished her off while he wet his diaper.

I just assumed that it was my jealousy speaking to me, feeding me some wish fulfillment. And the diaper stuff was probably my subconscious reaction to her talking about wanting a baby with him. Maybe I figured if I could make him be her baby, I could be her lover 

But then Carissa came to visit me after work, and started talking about how things had been going between her and Scott. "I don't understand. I've never been interested in diapers, but suddenly, I'm having strange dreams, Scott has started wetting the bed, and I can't stop fantasizing about him wearing diapers."

"Strange dreams?" I asked.

"Yeah. We're spending time together, you know, having fun, but Scott is there, watching, and then he wets his pants. Or he's finger-fucking me and he's wearing a diaper, and he wets it and just keeps going. Or I'm talking with you about how to make him wear diapers, and you're saying I should make the alternative worse." Carissa said.

I was speechless. She was having the same dreams as I was! How was this happening?

"Tanya, are you OK? You look pale." Carissa said.

I could try to tell her about my dreams. But she was already worried about me. If she thought I was seriously considering that my dreams and hers might be shared, she'd think the stress of her rejection had made me go insane. And maybe it had?

"I'm fine." I said. "Maybe you should start keeping a dream diary. It could help you analyze the patterns in your dreams."

"That's a really good idea!" Carissa replied, seeming excited. "I'll have to get a diary right away."

Me too, I thought. I'd have to convince her to let me read her diary to compare. If this wasn't coincidence, I had to know.

Carissa

That night, I dreamt of Tanya and I having sex in Scott's bed, while Scott was in the other room. I didn't know what he was doing, just that he was busy and wouldn't bother us. 

Scott woke up dry the next morning, which disappointed me, but I insisted on holding him to the deal that we'd made, where he had to go seven days dry before we could get rid of the diapers. And I kept on diapering him and masturbating him, each of those seven days. I also recorded my dreams in the dream diary, even though they were pretty normal the whole week.

On the seventh night, I dreamt I was talking to Tanya about Scott. "He hasn't wet himself for all this time!" I cried. "I'm going to have to stop diapering him."

"Don't worry." Tanya said. "When he tries to sleep without a diaper, he'll wet the bed for sure - and wet his pants, too, the next two days."

The next morning, Scott woke up dry once again.

"Great! I think you're cured!" I said, even though inwardly I was mourning our nightly routine. Oh, why couldn't he have wet himself just this night, at least?

Still, I'd promised. That morning, before we headed off to work, we made a big production out of taking out the package, still three quarters full, and putting it in the garbage. No more diapers for Scott!

As soon as he left for work, I fished the package out, carefully removed the diapers and put them in my bag, just in case.

• Like 5

Scott

That night, I finally got to sleep in my boxers again.

I dreamt of Tanya and Carissa looking me over disapprovingly. "No diaper?" Tanya said, and shook her head. "You should know better. Now you'll have no control for two days."

The next morning, I awoke to a wet bed. "Oh, shoot, and right after we threw away your diapers!" Carissa exclaimed. "I'll have to pick up some more after work."

"I don't understand. I thought I was done." I said.

"Apparently not." Carissa said. "We should probably keep diapers around from now on, just in case."

"This sucks!" I pouted as I headed off to the shower.

After we'd showered, we sat down to eat breakfast.

When I stood up, I felt something wet, and realized Carissa was staring at my crotch. I followed her gaze, and realized that a wet spot was growing. I hadn't even felt myself start peeing - even now, I couldn't feel it coming out, just the wetness against my skin.

"I thought you were only a bed wetter." She said.

"Me too!"

Carissa smiled. "Aw, do you want to wear a diaper?"

"You're crazy. Why would I want to wear a diaper?" I replied.

She shook her head, seeming confused by her own statement. "Of course you don't. Why would you?" She muttered, then reached out and took my hand. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up."

Carissa

Why had I said that? It’d just slipped out without thinking. Of course, Scott didn’t want to wear diapers. I wanted him to wear diapers, he didn’t.

In my dream, Tanya had accused him of wanting me to diaper him full-time. She’d been saying something about how he knew if he stopped wearing diapers to bed he’d end up peeing his pants. “Or is that why? Do you want Carissa to keep your cute little peepee diapered all the time?” In my dream, it had made total sense that he’d want that.

But in reality, Scott was scrubbing himself clean with an embarrassed flush as I carried his wet pants away to put in the laundry. I didn’t know what was going on, but he definitely didn’t want this. I was the one who wanted this, not him.

I was really tempted to make him put a new diaper on, but I’d have to admit that I didn’t throw away the diapers like I promised. So I kept my mouth shut and sat down beside him when he sat on the couch and buried his head in his hands, letting out a sob.

“It’s so weird.” He said. “I don’t get it. I never had any problems with bladder control. And then suddenly I start dreaming about your friend Tanya telling me to put on diapers, and I start wetting the bed. And when I give in and start wearing diapers to bed, I stop having the dreams, and I stop wetting. So I think it must’ve faded, right? But the first night I go to bed without a diaper, I wet again - and then I wet myself while I’m awake, too!”

Dreams about Tanya telling him to put on diapers? Wait, was he having similar dreams to me? That was so weird.

“I didn’t even feel it. I couldn’t even tell it was happening, until I noticed that I was getting wet.” Scott said, tears running down his face. “It wasn’t just a matter of needing to go too badly and losing control. It was like my bladder didn’t even ask my opinion on the matter.”

“Tell me more about these dreams.” I said, and handed him a cup of water. “And drink this, you don’t want to get dehydrated from crying.”

Thoughts so far?

• Like 4

Scott

Carissa comforted me for a while, and then we split to go to work. I got my uniform on and started walking to the construction site, while she headed in the opposite direction.

I was almost there, just waiting for the light to change so I could cross the street, when a small child pointed at me. “Mom, that guy’s wetting his pants!”

I looked down in shock, as the mother shushed him. He was right. Though I’d felt no hint of needing to pee, the crotch of my work pants was soaked and urine was streaming down my legs. I couldn’t stop it - I couldn’t even feel the muscles I’d need to squeeze to make it stop.

I turned, still peeing, and ran for home.

When I got home, I ran to the bathroom, but wasn’t particularly surprised to find that I had nothing left in me. I stripped my pants off and did a quick wash, then wrapped myself in a towel and hurried to the phone to call in sick to work.

My boss was angry that I had given so little warning, and when I told him I was sick, he warned me that I’d better get a doctor’s note. So even though I was dreading the idea of heading back outside, I knew I had no choice.

I went back to the bathroom and had my second shower of the day, and then I got dressed, put my work clothes in the wash, and headed to the mediclinic.

The whole time I was waiting to be seen, I kept compulsively checking myself, acutely aware that at any moment, the floodgates might open and I’d start wetting without even noticing. Fortunately, I was lucky.

When the doctor called me in, he asked me a bunch of questions about what symptoms I’d experienced, and then asked me to undress while he did a physical exam - the most awkward part of which was when he stuck his finger in my anus.

Finally, he said he wanted to order a blood test and a urine test, and wanted me to keep a bladder diary and come back in a week. He directed me to the bathroom with a urine collection cup, but when I tried to pee, only a few dribbles came out, so I came back out. “I don’t need to pee.” I said. “This is all I had in me.”

He looked at the container and shook his head. “That’s not enough.” He fetched me a glass of water. “Drink this, wait fifteen minutes, and try again.” Obediently, I tipped it back and then sat in one of the chairs near the bathroom.

Despite my effort to be vigilant to any sign that I needed to pee, it still caught me without warning. I’d just checked the time and realized it was about ten minutes since I drank the water, and then realized my crotch felt wet. I frantically sprang to my feet and ran to the bathroom, fumbling with the urine collection cup and trying to get my uncontrollably streaming penis lined up in time, but by the time I got it in the cup, I was almost done. Still, I’d caught some of my pee. Hopefully it was enough.

When I came back out, flushed in embarrassment at the wet patch on my pants, the doctor looked at my sample and nodded. “That’s good.” He said. “Do you want to get some protection? There’s incontinence supplies in the drugstore next door.”

“No, I’ll be fine.” I said, cringing at the thought of buying something like that with an obvious wet patch on my pants. Besides, Carissa said she’d get some after work, and I’d be home all day. I could handle it.

I was about to leave, but stopped. “Um, I need a note for my work. Does it have to say what’s going on with me?”

The doctor rolled his eyes. “Don’t worry, I’ll handle it.” He said. “Stupid policy, by the way. We’d rather not have someone with a cold hanging around in a waiting room infecting everyone else, just to have us tell them that all they need is rest. Everyone would be better off if employers quit pulling this nonsense.”

No argument from me. I accepted his note and left.

When I got home, I was thirsty. I hesitated, wary of having another accident, then grabbed a beer can and headed to the bathroom, stripping my clothes off and running a bath. I sat in the tub, sipping my beer, and just pondered my situation.

The doctor hadn’t found anything. Maybe the urine sample would turn up something. Or the blood sample, which I’d probably have to get tomorrow after work. But deep down, I felt like it wasn’t a simple medical condition. In my dreams, Tanya told me that if I didn’t wear a diaper to bed, I’d lose all bladder control for two days. And sure enough, the next time I slept without a diaper, I lost my bladder control.  Could that really be coincidence?

I shook my head, and decided that I should probably get myself something to read to stop ruminating on this subject. I stood up, and only then realized that I was peeing again. I stared at my streaming penis, then grabbed it and squeezed off the flow. I concentrated on trying to clamp down the muscles inside, to stop myself from peeing, and then released my fingers to see if it had worked, and the stream restarted immediately.

I stood there and waited until I was done, and then drained the water and cleaned myself off. I noticed Carissa’s box of menstrual pads, and wondered if they might work, so I read the instructions on the package, and stuck one to the inside of my briefs as I got dressed. It was a really weird feeling, wearing a pad in my underwear, but if it worked, it was worth it. I was sick of sitting around in the tub - and besides, I was getting hungry. It must be getting close to lunchtime.

I made myself some lunch and sat down to eat it. When I was finished, I stood up with a squelch, and realized that I'd wet myself again.

When I went to the bathroom to clean up, the pad was dry towards the back, and most of the pee had hit my pants towards the front. I realized my mistake - my penis was much more towards the front than a woman's vagina, so of course I'd put the pad in the wrong spot.

I was just pondering if it was worth trying to attach a pad to the front of my boxers, or if I should resign myself to spending the rest of the day in the tub, when I heard the front door open. "Scott?" Carissa called out.

"In the bathroom." I called out in response.

I got the inspiration for what tests the doctor ordered here:

https://www.webmd.com/urinary-incontinence-oab/doctors-test-urinary-incontinece

And here's the bladder diary he's given:

https://www.urologyhealth.org/educational-resources/bladder-diary-assessment-tool

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Carissa

I went to work with my mind swirling with questions. Scott and I had been having almost exactly the same dreams, at the same time. How was that possible? We hadn’t mentioned the dreams to each other, had never even mentioned Tanya and diapers in the same breath. And he said he’d dreamt of Tanya and I having sex. How could he know? He didn’t know! He had no idea we’d made love before, and yet he dreamt of us together.

I'd have to talk to Tanya about it after work. Oh, but wait! I'd promised to bring Scott diapers. And with him wetting during the day, I could maybe convince him to wear them in the daytime, as well as during the night.

Speaking of which, how was he faring at work today? Was he having any more accidents? Oh, no, what if he'd had an accident and gone home, and now he was crying at home, wishing that my work let me use my cellphone so he could call me and ask for help?

Just in case, I decided to head home and see if he was there.

The door was unlocked, but I didn’t see anyone inside. Usually, Scott locked the door when he was heading out, but he might have forgotten. “Scott?” I called out.

“In the bathroom.”

Well, that answered the question of the door. But his tone sounded upset, and he was in the bathroom… I hurried over and found him sitting naked on the side of the tub. His wet pants and boxers lay on the floor at his feet - and was that one of my pads?

“Oh, Scott.” I said.

He looked up at me. “I don’t know what’s wrong with me! I went to the doctor today, and I wet myself trying to give them a urine sample. I’ve wet myself like four times this morning. I don’t even feel it, I just start peeing without even noticing, and I can’t stop.”

“Well, then it’s a good thing I picked up more of these.” I pulled out a diaper from my bag, and he looked relieved. “Let me help you get it on.”

I diapered him, then gave him a hug. “I’d better get going to work. I assume you’re home sick today?”

He laughed mirthlessly. “Wet myself when I was just across the street.” He said. “Yeah, I even got a doctor’s note.”

“All right. I promised to visit Tanya after work, but I’ll see you after that.” I said, and pulled out a couple more diapers. “In case you need a change.” I said, setting them on the side of the bathroom sink.

I headed back to work with a buzz of arousal pulsing through me.

Scott

It was a weird feeling, being relieved to wear a diaper. I’d worn diapers at night, of course, but it felt totally different wearing one during the day, grabbing myself a drink and relaxing in front of the TV, all the while knowing that at any moment, I could wet myself and nothing bad would happen.

In any case, when it did happen, I didn’t even notice. I finished my drink and got up, and my diaper was sagging between my legs. I went to the bathroom and tried to pee in the toilet, just in case I had any more in me, but only a few trickles came out. And then I changed into a new diaper and went back to the TV.

I wet that one sometime within the next hour, but when I was about to change, it occurred to me that I had only one more diaper and Carissa was visiting Tanya and would be back late. I’d made it through a whole night of bedwetting with this brand before, so it should probably be able to hold me until she came back.

So, grimacing at the feeling of wetness against my skin, I left the bathroom without changing.

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...

Carissa

After work, I was tempted to hurry home and see if Scott needed a change, but I had to get my best friend’s thoughts on what was going on. I did stop by at the store and pick up another pack of diapers - same brand as before, so I could pretend the ones I gave him at lunchtime came from this pack.

Then, I went to see Tanya, and poured out the day’s events to her.

“So, you and Scott have been having the same dreams?” Tanya said.

“It sounds like.” I replied. “What the hell is going on?”

“I don’t know, but I have something to confess.” Tanya said. “Scott isn’t the only one you’ve been sharing dreams with.”

I listened with growing confusion as Tanya described her dreams, eerily mirroring mine and Scott’s. “I’m sorry, I should have told you before, when you first told me about your dreams, but I thought you wouldn’t believe me.”

“Honestly, I probably wouldn’t have.” I said. “I’m sorry, Tanya. I feel like I’ve made you afraid to confide in me. To be honest, if I could have both you and Scott, that’s what I’d want most.”

“If it meant having you again, I’d be willing to put up with Scott.” Tanya replied. “I’ve put up with your boyfriends before.”

“I’d like that. But I don’t know how Scott would feel, and I don’t want to go behind his back.” I said. “And I don’t think now is the right time to drop a bombshell on our relationship. He’s been really under a lot of stress, with this bladder control issue.”

“About that.” Tanya said. “Do you think it’s somehow related to the dreams?”

“It seems too coincidental not to be.” I said, and shook my head. “This is so crazy. Here I am, having psychic dream weirdness going on with my boyfriend and my best friend, and I’m seriously considering the possibility that not only is it real, it might be the cause of my boyfriend’s incontinence.”

“It’s crazy, isn’t it?” Tanya said. “But if you eliminate all other explanations…”

When I got home, Scott was sitting on the couch, watching TV while wearing nothing but a diaper. The sight struck me as ironic - how many times had I visited during the weekend and saw him doing the exact same thing? The only difference was that he used to wear boxers, and now he was wearing a swollen, yellow-stained diaper.

“Hi, Carissa.” He said, looking up at me.

“Hi, Scott.” I replied. “Looks like you could use a change.”

He looked down at himself in surprise, and flushed. “I didn’t even notice.” He said.

“Well, you’ve said you don’t feel yourself peeing, and those things are designed to avoid making the rest of you get wet.” I said. Speaking of wet, I could feel a moistness between my folds. I was going to enjoy this diaper change. “Come on, I’ll get you cleaned up.” I said.

I led him to the bathroom and started massaging the front of his diaper, enjoying the way it felt and trying to feel for his dick beneath it. Soon enough, I could feel him getting hard, so I opened up the diaper and started cleaning him off, taking care to make it as pleasurable as possible. He stumbled backwards and gripped the towel rack to steady himself as he started involuntarily thrusting into my hand. I caught his cum in a wet wipe, and then spread some diaper cream on him and put the new diaper on. I looked up at him and smiled. “Now, let’s go to the bedroom. It’s your turn to make me feel good.”

Scott

What followed was an eerie echo of my dream. I sat between her legs on the bed, pleasuring her with my hands, and slowly felt my own arousal building back up as hers did. I even tried to masturbate myself, only remembering the diaper when I touched the slick plastic surface. I couldn’t tell if I was peeing like I had in that dream, but it wouldn’t surprise me if I was.

I tried to push through for her, but I could feel the weight of what was happening to me sinking in. What if I wanted to penetrate her? Would I have to worry about peeing on her? Would I always have to plan my sexual activities around my diaper changes? And for that matter, what about the rest of my life? Would I have to wear diapers to work? Would anyone see them?

Just as she came, I started to cry.

Carissa

In the afterglow, it took me a moment to realize Scott had burst into tears.

I pulled him down beside me. “What’s wrong, honey?” I asked, and he started tearfully explaining all the worries that had been running through his head about his diapers. I didn’t say anything at first, just held him and let him talk.

“You know, Scott, I’m here for you. We can have shower sex, doesn’t matter if you pee in the shower. And as for all the rest of that stuff, we’ll figure it out, together.” I said.

Scott sniffled. “Thanks, Carissa.” He reached down and felt his diaper, then let out a sound that was almost a laugh. “Just like my dream.”

I looked at his diaper, and then remembered the dream he was referring to - one of the shared dreams. I chuckled, and didn’t mention that my version of the dream had included Tanya taking over for him. Come to think of it, probably best I didn’t mention my dreams to him at all. He had enough to worry about without pondering the possible existence of supernatural phenomena.

I got up. “I’ll just get washed up, and then we should probably eat supper before we get to bed.” I said.

“Oh, I ate already. I thought you were going to have supper with Tanya.” Scott replied.

“Well, then you can get to bed early, if you’d like.”

When I came back, he was already asleep. I checked his diaper - only slightly wet. I slid in beside him, hoping it’d be saturated by the morning.

Scott

The next morning, I awoke to something rubbing my dick. I opened my eyes to see Carissa standing over me, cleaning my crotch with a wet wipe. “Just lie back and relax.” She told me. “I wasn’t intending to wake you, I just noticed your diaper was wet and thought I’d change it so you could sleep in a bit more.”

Nice thought, but I doubted I could go back to sleep. I was feeling a confused mix of shame, embarrassment and arousal. Carissa looked a lot like a mother in this position, and I was feeling like a baby. But the way she was cleaning me felt really good, and I could feel my penis responding.

“Oops!” Carissa said, giggling. I looked down in time to see her use a wet wipe to cut off a stream of urine hitting her shirt. “I guess I’d better be more careful with that!”

OK, embarrassment was beating out arousal, now. I just cringed and waited for it to be over.

At breakfast, Carissa asked me what my plans were for today. “Do you think you can go to work? I made sure your work clothes got put in the dryer last night, so they’re ready for you.”

I flushed and looked down at my food. If this didn’t clear up, I’d have to suck it up and go to work in diapers. But my dream had said I’d lose control for two days, not forever. It was ridiculous to expect a dream to predict the future, but if I regained control tomorrow, I’d feel really stupid risking wearing a diaper to work for only one day.

Besides, I had a blood test today. “I can’t, I have to get a blood test.” I said, leaping on the excuse. “I’ll call in sick today.”

“Would you like me to take a day off, too?” Carissa asked.

I shook my head, then reconsidered. The thought of going out in public, even to a phlebotomy lab, while wearing a diaper terrified me. “Maybe just the afternoon?”

“Sure.” Carissa said.

After she left, I took out the bladder diary the doctor had given me. May as well start recording today.

• Like 1

Apparently, Carissa’s wishes are driving the dreams of all the three “dreamers”. So far, things happened in reality only after a dream occurred.

So, if Carissa does have a fantasy about Scott’s exam of the afternoon and then any of the three (or you need all three to dream about it? I’m confused...) has a short nap in which Carissa’s fantasy enters into a dream, then the thing will happen?

Carissa

Throughout the morning, my mind was ping-ponging between excitement at Scott’s need for diapers, worry for his mental state, and guilt at getting pleasure from something that was making him unhappy. It was exhausting, and made it hard for me to focus on my work.

When I came home for lunch, I found Scott in the kitchen preparing his meal, unaware that urine was starting to escape from his diaper and the fabric of his pants right where butt met leg was getting wet. “Hi, Carissa.” He said, turning around, and then looked down and saw the wet spots. “Oh, shit. I guess I left it too long.”

“When did you last change?” I asked.

“About 10 or so?” He said. “I did have some coffee afterwards, though, and that tends to make me pee.”

“Well, we’d better get you cleaned up.” I said, already anticipating the change.

“Can you look after the hash browns?” Scott indicated the pan on the stove. “They’re not done, and if they’re not stirred every two minutes they’ll stick to the pan.”

“Oh, sure.” I said, hiding my disappointment as he left to change his own diaper. Part of me wished he couldn’t do that. Imagine if he had to just wait helplessly, leaking into his pants, until I finished making lunch and had time to change him?

Then again, he’d changed once while I was gone. If not, he’d probably have been leaking for hours before I got home. So I should probably be glad he could change himself.

Wait, what was I even thinking? I should be glad he could change himself because he was supposed to be an independent adult, and if he needed help every time he went pee, it would make his life way harder and probably make him miserable. He was already worrying about work and such - work would be impossible if he needed someone to change him. He’d have to bring a caregiver with him everywhere, and he would hate that.

Something was wrong with me. I should be terrified for Scott, not rejoicing.

Scott

I hadn’t even noticed. I’d gotten used to the feeling of wetness in my diaper, telling myself that I’d change after I finished the cooking. I’d decided that since I was home anyway, I may as well make a nice meal. I rarely had the time to make nice home-cooked meals, and hash browns were my favorite.

I could have stopped for a change at any time before when I put the onions in the bacon grease and actually started cooking, but I didn’t think I needed to. After all, these diapers worked overnight. But I hadn't thought about the coffee. I knew coffee made me pee more, but I'd never had to worry about it. I wasn't used to worrying about peeing - I was used to holding it easily until I went to the bathroom, and barely even thinking about it at all.

If this didn't go away as mysteriously as it happened, I'd have to think about it all the time. I'd have to change regularly at work, so I didn't leak. If I leaked like this at work, that would be a disaster.

Carissa

After we’d eaten, it was time for Scott to get his blood test. He changed his diaper first, and packed two clean ones. “You’ll let me know if you see any leaking, right?”

“Of course I will.” I assured him.

"Do these pants hide the diaper?" Scott asked. "Can you tell I'm wearing a diaper underneath?"

I gave it some thought. I could tell, but I figured it was probably just because I already knew he was wearing a diaper. "You're good."

"You'll let me know if it's visible, right?" Scott asked.

"Of course I will." I said. "Now come on, let's do this."

Scott

Every step, I felt like it was obvious that my diaper was crinkling, and I found myself being really quiet and subdued. Carissa kept rubbing my back to comfort me. If she hadn’t been there, I probably wouldn’t have had the courage to do this.

We sat down in the waiting room, and she chatted to me about her work. It was an obvious attempt to distract me, and I appreciated her for it. I found myself starting to relax, to stop worrying about whether anyone else would notice my diaper.

When they called my name and I stood up, I noticed that my diaper was damp and sagging a little bit, and my insecurity came flooding back. I’d wet myself. Either while I was sitting there, or I’d failed to notice it on the way in.

Could anyone tell? I looked at Carissa, but didn’t dare ask her in earshot of everyone else. She noticed my gaze and asked: “Do you want me to come in and hold your hand?”

I nodded. “Yeah, come with me.” I didn’t want to walk past all these people in a wet diaper, but with her support, I could do it.

They drew my blood, and I made the mistake of looking at it going in the needle and got dizzy. After that, they insisted on me lying down and having some orange juice.

I sipped from the juice box as Carissa sat beside the bed they'd helped me into. "Is it obvious?" I asked quietly

"Your diaper?" She asked, and I nodded. "No, I don't think so. It mostly just looks like you have a big dick."

I snorted. "Well, that's a plus, I guess." I wondered if I was peeing right now. It didn't feel like I was, but I'd amply proven that I couldn't feel it, and I was drinking fluids. If I wasn't peeing now, I would be soon.

"If you feel up to going to the bathroom, I did bring a change." Carissa said. "You can change if you want."

I really did. I started to sit up more, and my head started spinning, so I lay back down. "I can't. I'm not ready to get up yet." I sipped my drink some more.

"Well, we're alone in here. I could change you in this position." Carissa suggested.

"No way!" I said, a bit louder than I intended. Speaking more softly, I said: "Sorry. I just don't want to risk anyone walking in on us."

She felt my crotch. "I guess it can wait."

I blushed at the feeling of the wet diaper pressed against my penis. "Carissa! What if someone walks in?"

"Well, I had to check." She argued. "You can't tell."

"Not where someone could see!" I protested, my face bright red. I sucked on the juice box vigorously.

Carissa

I was really tempted to push him further. I really, really liked the idea of getting away with changing him in a public place, and the fact that someone might walk in only mildly dampened my enthusiasm.

But I'd barely gotten him out of the house. Especially after his leak, he was terrified of being in public in a diaper. And he desperately needed more confidence, fast. He was an at-will employee, if he annoyed his boss with too many sick days, he could get fired without cause.

Although, if he did lose his job, I could probably support him. Especially if I got Tanya’s help. And I liked the idea of him being dependent on me.

No! What was wrong with me? I should want to encourage his independence and self-sufficiency, not be craving more and more control over his life.

But if I did have control, I could convince him to share me with Tanya…

This is the recipe Scott was using for hashbrowns. It's really good!

https://youtu.be/R4kwxiDlKzs

• Like 5

Scott

That evening, I went to bed in a freshly changed diaper.

The next morning, I stumbled half-awake, needing to pee. I made it all the way to the bathroom and reached for my penis, only then noticing the still-dry diaper I was wearing, and woke up enough to realize that this situation was notable. I removed the diaper and peed into the toilet, deliberately, relishing the awareness that I could hold it back and choose exactly when to let go.

My dream had said I'd lose bladder control for two days. And now, on the third day, my bladder control was back. What the hell was going on?

I was paranoid throughout the morning, but I seemed to have miraculously regained full bladder control.

I really couldn't afford to skip any more days of work. But I was terrified of the possibility that I would have an accident at work. After vacillating about it for awhile, I decided to go to work wearing a diaper, just in case.

My boss was grumpy when he saw me, but when I handed him the note, he gave it a grudging look and nodded at me.

By lunch break, my diaper was still dry, and I decided I could chance going without. The risk paid off - I was fine for the rest of the day, too.

That night, I decided to go to bed in a diaper. I didn’t really believe that my dreams were right, but I couldn’t shake the thought that they had yet to be proven wrong. If wearing a diaper to bed was what I needed to do to avoid wetting myself, so be it.

I woke up in a dry diaper again, and again for the next few days. The doctor’s office called to let me know my tests came back normal, and I told them that my problem seemed to have mysteriously disappeared.

Carissa

After two days of no bladder control, Scott had awoken one day with a dry diaper. For the next few days, he’d been fine, but he still slept in a diaper, just in case. Meanwhile, I puzzled over what was happening.

In one of my dreams, Tanya had said that if he slept without a diaper, he’d lose bladder control. Could that really be true? Was it a temporary “punishment” - weird as that sounded - for not wearing a diaper to bed?

I talked to Tanya about it, and she remembered that dream, too. "Maybe we should test this out?" She suggested. "What would happen if you took his diaper off while he slept?"

"Oh, I could never do that!" I said. "What if he did lose control? I'd feel so guilty!"

That night, I had a dream. It was basically a continuation of my daytime conversation with Tanya, except that we were also having very leisurely sex at the same time - the kind of sex that no man had the patience for, in my experience. "I want him to wet his diaper again so much. I really do! It's just this guilt that's stopping me. He'd be so unhappy. And if he ever knew, he'd never forgive me."

"He doesn't need to know." Tanya said, slowly stroking my clit. "And as for the guilt, girl, don't let that stop you. You deserve to get everything you want, just take it!"

I awoke from that dream abruptly. It was the middle of the night, and I needed to pee. I headed to the bathroom, musing on the strange feeling of power Tanya's words had given me.

When I got back, I looked at Scott sleeping peacefully in his bed. He’d kicked the covers over to my side and was spread out, his diaper on full display.

What would happen if I removed it?

Impulsively, I sat beside him, moving carefully to avoid waking him - though the caution was probably unnecessary, he was a deep sleeper - and reached over and undid his diaper tabs. I opened the diaper, looking at his dick.

Just as I decided nothing was going to happen and started to close up the diaper again, he let out a small sigh and started to pee. I quickly made sure the diaper caught it, doing up the tabs again and watching in fascination as the padding began to swell and grow yellowish.

Wait, what had I just done? Had I somehow triggered something to make him pee? Was just opening the diaper enough? It was crazy. But like Tanya said, if you eliminate all other possibilities…

No. It was a fluke. He’d wet the bed a few times before, and been fine. He was fine.

But if he realized he’d wet himself, he’d be worried. I could probably change him without waking him, and then he’d wake up dry.

• Like 2

Scott

Once again, I awoke in a dry diaper. But this time, as I rolled over lazily to look at Carissa sleeping beside me, it occurred to me that I didn’t feel like I needed to pee, either. That was odd. I always needed to pee in the morning, except when I wet myself. Maybe I was dehydrated?

I got up and changed, tossing the diaper aside, and headed to the kitchen. There, I made myself drink a full cup of water, and then started making breakfast.

I was halfway through making scrambled eggs when I felt my crotch getting wet. I looked down and realized that I was peeing myself. “No, not again!” I cried out, flicked the element off, and started running to the bathroom, desperately trying to stop the flow with my hand.

Carissa was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet as I burst in. She looked at me, wide-eyed. “Scott?” She asked, then noticed my wet pants. “Get in the tub. I’ll help you clean up.”

Carissa

I’d awoken to find Scott already up, and headed to the bathroom. I was having a leisurely morning pee when I heard a cry of dismay from the kitchen, and then Scott burst into the bathroom, wetting his pants.

I finished up as he was stripping his wet pants and turning on the shower. I got the mop and cleaned the floor all the way back to the half-cooked scrambled eggs, and then turned the element on and resumed cooking them.

So, he’d lost control. The same night I’d messed with his diaper. It wasn’t a fluke, it was me. I’d made this happen.

Would he, once again, have no control for two days, and then get it back?

I knew I should feel guilty for what I’d done, but it occurred to me then that I didn’t. I felt excited. I relished the thought of him being diapered full-time for the next couple days. I tried thinking of the consequences he’d face at work if he had an accident, the anxiety he’d feel, how sad he was when we had sex that one time, all of the stuff that should have made me feel bad for him, but I just didn’t. All I could think of was how much I liked seeing him in a wet diaper, and how much I liked knowing he needed to wear diapers.

Scott

I finished showering and put my nighttime diaper back on. Evidently, I couldn’t trust my bladder today.

I hadn’t had any dreams, and I’d gone to bed diapered. In fact, I’d awoken in a dry diaper, which didn’t make sense. If I couldn’t control my bladder right now, I should have wet my diaper. Unless I really was dehydrated enough to not need to pee at all - but wouldn’t I be able to feel that? I’d been a little thirsty, but no more than I usually was when I woke up.

I headed out to find Carissa dishing out the scrambled eggs. The mop and pail were still out, and the floor was damp where she’d cleaned up my pee. “You OK, Scott?” She asked.

I shook my head, pouring myself some juice and grabbing one of the plates. “I don’t know what’s going on. Why is this happening again? I woke up dry.” I said.

She shrugged, sitting down across from me. “Did you feel the need to pee at all?”

I shook my head. “No, just like before, I felt nothing. I just noticed that my pants were getting wet.”

“Any weird dreams?” She asked.

“No, nothing.” I said. “I guess I can’t count on the ‘not wearing a diaper to bed’ theory. I wonder how long it’ll last this time?”

“I don’t know.” She said. “Are you heading to work today?”

I took a deep breath. “I don’t know. I really don't want to go out like this, but my boss is already mad at me for taking too much sick leave."

"Screw him." Carissa said. "If he fires you, you can get a new job. Or I could support you."

I was seriously tempted. I hated that job, even before all this started happening. But it seemed like a drastic choice to make, and I was nervous. Without Carissa, I'd be in serious trouble if I didn't have a job. And how hard would it be to get a new job?

I sighed. "I'd better go." I said.

Outside the building, I paused. Could I really do this? I'd gone to work in a diaper before, but then I'd figured it was unlikely I'd need it. Now, I might have already wet my diaper. Could I really work in a wet diaper?

I took a deep breath, and headed into the building.

Carissa

Not feeling guilty felt strange, but liberating. If I wanted to - and I certainly did - I could just keep Scott needing diapers full-time. I'd have to miss out on sleep every few days, but that was a minor price to pay. And if I kept this up, eventually his bladder capacity would decline, and he'd need diapers regardless.

But I also wanted Tanya. And I didn't want him to leave because I wanted her. If I could make him dependent on me, he wouldn't leave. If I could make him lose his job, that would help, but he could always find a new job.

I remembered my wish that he couldn't change his own diaper. If he couldn't change himself, he couldn't live alone. He couldn't work unless he had someone to change him or no one caring if he leaked. He'd be truly dependent on me.

Since Tanya worked from home, once Scott was unemployed, she could start changing him. She probably wouldn’t want to do diaper sex, but she’d definitely be willing to cement her control over him. That could be a good way to convince him to let her live with us.

It was a win-win. I'd love to have him dependent, so I could enjoy every diaper change. And he'd never leave if he knew he'd be stuck in a leaky diaper without my help.

But how could I make that happen?

I went to see Tanya after work. I poured out my desires and my newfound willingness to make them a reality.

"Lucid dreaming might work." Tanya said. "It's connected to dreams, right? If we dream something, it becomes reality. If we can control our dreams, we can make them real."

It was after that conversation that I decided to have sex with Tanya again.

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Scott

I found it hard to focus on my work because I was paranoid about my diaper. Whenever no one was looking, I got into the habit of surreptitiously adjusting my package so I could feel how wet it was. This tactic, along with frequent bathroom breaks, allowed me to avoid leaking, but I was running dangerously low on diapers by lunchtime.

I ran home to grab some more diapers, changed at home, and arrived late back to work. In the process, I also had to skip lunch, so I spent the afternoon feeling tired and miserable.

When I got home, I immediately ate, took off my work clothes and then sat in front of the TV and tuned out. Carissa wasn’t there - she’d said something about seeing Tanya - so I was on my own for awhile.

Carissa

When I got back from visiting Tanya, I found Scott relaxing in front of the TV mostly naked, his diaper heavily wet. “Hey, Scott. How was your day?”

“Stressful.” He said. “I didn’t bring enough diapers, so I had to get more over lunch, and ended up not having time to eat. Plus, my boss is probably annoyed that I came back late.”

“We should probably get a more absorbent brand.” I said. “I’ll see what I can find tomorrow. For now, I figure if you put one of my pads inside the diaper right where you’re going to pee, that would probably help.”

“That’s a good idea, but to be honest, I don’t think I was using their full capacity, either. I was kind of paranoid all day about leaks.” Scott said.

“Makes sense.” I said. “Speaking of which, looks like you could use a change right now. Want some help?”

He gladly agreed, and I jerked him off while changing him.

I read up on how to learn lucid dreaming, and came up with a plan. I also ordered higher absorbency diapers online - if my plan worked, Scott would definitely need them.

The best strategy for lucid dreaming, from what I read, was a combination of three things. One, getting in the habit of testing whether I was dreaming or awake by setting an alarm to test throughout the day. Two, setting an alarm to wake me in the middle of the night while I was dreaming, doing something that required alertness for 30 minutes, and then trying to go back to sleep. Three, whenever I tried to sleep, telling myself that I would be aware of dreaming because of the sign I’d practiced testing.

The problem was that Scott might be awoken by my alarm, so I needed something that wouldn’t wake him. The next day, after work, I went shopping and bought the highest absorbency diapers I could find - not as good as the ones I’d ordered, but better than what I’d bought before, which I now realized was a brand specifically for bedwetting that was more likely to leak if you were moving around. I also asked around for a good alarm to wake me but not my partner, and ended up buying a vibrating alarm watch intended for Deaf people.

That night, I killed two birds with one stone and used the time I was awoken by my alarm to undo Scott’s diaper. It was still dry - apparently his incontinence was wearing off right on schedule - so I put a wet wipe on his penis and waited with his diaper open for him to start wetting. When he did, I closed up the diaper, waited for him to finish, and then changed him.

It took about a week for my lucid dreaming training to finally pay off.

• Like 2