LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i new

LET ME TELL YOU SOME THINGS ABOUT ME:
I myself am a Person that suffers from quite a severe Disability which effects my Speech and the condition I have is called Phonemic/Phonological Disorder. I was Diagnosed with this Disorder at the age of 3 Years and it has impacted quite a substantial amount of my Life. I would advise doing some research on this before you make any contact with me so you can understand that my Special Needs to reflect in my writing to you. I try my best to be as confident as possible so you understand what I mean to say but sometimes this can be difficult.
I would like to point out that although I do have my Disabilities and Special Needs then it does not make me Stupid so please don’t treat me as such like many members on here.
my interests include history, Art galleries,Theatre,antiques,wild life,walking,spiritual,zoo,photography,old properties,outdoor,movies,travelling,cooking,vintage cars,cuddling,70's 80's ,music,opera,museums and i would love to go to haunted and abandoned places (and to let u know i not wear nappy in 19 years because i still live at home with family and share bedroom with bro)

SEXUALITY: Bisexual
ABDL
SEEKING: boyfriend/daddy,big bro,caregiver,friendship

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ABAlex said:

Hello! Welcome to the group!

I think you will find people are very accepting here.

Have fun!

i be looking for friend and boyfriend,daddy,abdl bro for 10 years 

Hi James, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. I must admit not knowing much, about your speech disorder. It must be very frustrating though. I hope you can feel at home here, and no one should be mean to you. I hope they wouldn’t be, but sometimes there are a few jerks in any crowd. I think we can ignore any of those types, big time. 
You have a lot of good interests, most of which I like myself. Well as I said, please come in, and make yourself at home, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
On 4/30/2021 at 12:55 AM, AbabeBill said:

Hi James, and welcome to DD. It’s nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. I must admit not knowing much, about your speech disorder. It must be very frustrating though. I hope you can feel at home here, and no one should be mean to you. I hope they wouldn’t be, but sometimes there are a few jerks in any crowd. I think we can ignore any of those types, big time. 
You have a lot of good interests, most of which I like myself. Well as I said, please come in, and make yourself at home, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

thank for u lovely message 

On 4/30/2021 at 8:36 PM, le Hollandais said:

Hi James. Nice to have you join us. It sounds like we share some mutual interests; old cars, '70s music, travel, cooking, and a few more. Welcome!

please message me love to chat with u more

On 4/30/2021 at 12:55 AM, AbabeBill said:

On 4/29/2021 at 2:29 PM, ABAlex said:

Hello! Welcome to the group!

I think you will find people are very accepting here.

Have fun!

• Like 1