LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Airing out.

I just finished a 2 and half days of diapering and of course, tons of fiber loading and massive poo's. Kinda sad when I had to change out my poopy diapers but I did need to air out my skin.  Some people talk about the same thing, even they're 24/7/365. But for me, I'll be back in diapers on Sunday and I can't wait to be in diapers. Anyone like to do the same? 

Well, I started diapering myself again this morning after airing out for a couple of days. Feels great again. Probably a couple of airing out days also felt good too. My skin never got any rash. I guess it helps my skin by using a ton of Desitin paste. But after the 3rd day I start to feel a little semi-itchy. Not really uncomfortable. I guess I love my messy and wet diapers too much. Certainly, it just happen to be the use of Nullo that makes the smelling much less. Maybe a little sweet pungency. Of course, I always using plastic pants and if I'm going out in public, I sometimes use 2 plastic pants. One in heavy plastic pants and over another lighter pant. I never have to worry of any smell in public. So, today brings me to a couple of huge poo's. Yes, massive loads. You like that too?

• 1 month later...