LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

CartoonRainbows here

Hi! I forgot about this website, I'm so glad I found it again. It's nice to have a place on the internet away from the trolls and haters. 

I started out in agere communities on Tumblr while I was under the age of 18 (because those communities are for non sexual age regressors and is relatively safe for minors), and was very happy to leave once I became an adult. I'm not sure if it's specific to those groups or Tumblr in general but there was so much drama and "only our little space is real" going around. 

I haven't had many abdl, or BDSM experiences in general with other people so I've decided to explore it on my own so I can learn more about my little side without someone else making me feel ashamed (outside of scenes).

A lot of my little style and day to day style coinside, I love pastel and 90s - 00s inspired fashion and tech. My little space seems to be a collection of my favourite things from different ages, i.e baby toys, bottles and diapers but with older activities such as playing on old game console like the ps1. I usually refer to my little age as 5, because I grew up slower than other kids I knew so I was still using dummies around that age. 

As far as I know I'm 100% a sub, the closest to dominate I get is when I'm bratty. I do have something like a care giver space, but it's more out of necessity from having a parent who needs help with something's so it's a very stressful head space for me and means I need a caregiver around if there's another little with me so I don't slip into that head space. 

Hi and welcome to DD. Or, if you’ve forgot about it, welcome back. Please come on in, and join us. There’s lots of good likeminded people here. You can be  yourself, no worries. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...