LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This is a short commission we did for @bluetoothy1 on Twitter.  We don't really do commissions anymore, but it was for a charity event and our commissioner was lovely to work with! ^_^  Anyway, this is written in a more traditional style than our color narratives.  We like to step outside of our box every now and again.  We hope you enjoy!

This story is complete on Patreon if you want to support us!  As always, please Like and Comment, since that is the life blood of our writing motivation. XD 

Disclaimers: bedwetting, pullups, diapers, wetting, mental regression, short chapters

----------------

Night & Day
by: Sophie & Pudding

Chapter One

"I dunno why..." I stood awkwardly at the foot of the bed while Emily stripped off the sheets. I'd changed out of the wet pajama pants, but I still had to shower before work. I felt so embarrassed. 

"It's okay, Phil," Emily sighed. "It happens." 

The first time she said that - two mornings ago - it sounded sincere. Yesterday, there was a tinge of uncertainty mixed in. But today, the third day in a row, her voice was filled with resignation. I sulked where I stood. 

"You're going to be late to work if you don't start getting ready," Emily reminded me. I nodded and stepped away, into the bathroom. What was going on with me?

I stepped into the shower for the third morning in a row to wash dried pee off my thighs. This wasn’t really a ‘talk to your doctor’ issue. This was anxiety, maybe. Or a cold or flu. Grown men didn’t just wet the bed. Emily was being cool about it but... three days? Really?

Emily continued to act like nothing was wrong and our morning went on like any other, though the faint rumbling of the washing machine down the hall seemed louder than usual. We finished breakfast, talked about dinner plans, and kissed goodbye when I walked out the door. 

The drive to work was mundane, enough so that I totally forgot about my bedwetting problems over the weekend. I parked in the parking garage a half mile from my building and walked through the square of venders and stalls. It was the quickest path to the office, when I wasn't waylaid by consumerism. 

"Hey, mister!" a familiar voice called over the rest. I turned without thinking to find the teenage girl sitting behind a fortune telling booth.

Ugh, her again. I checked my watch to make sure I wasn't running late. Sure, I could spare a few minutes.

"Look, I know las-" 

"Oh mister, don’t you worry about that, water under the sheets, you know? Care for a fortune?" 

I couldn’t remember her name; whatever she’d told me it was couldn’t have been real anyway - Peculianna or something. But the last time we’d talked, I’d been more than a little bit rude to her. I said that fortune telling was something for old women with nothing left to fill their days with, and not girls who should still have been in school. I told her to get a real job, but it looked like she wasn’t going to take my advice.

"Yeah, whatever..." I fished around in my pocket for a dollar and dropped it on the table. I wasn't sure why - maybe I still felt a little guilty. I had a hard Friday last week, and maybe I shouldn't have taken it out on a kid peddling fortune scams. 

"Let's see," she said, touching the crystal ball in front of her. The smoke inside swirled around, like a cheap 90s CGI trick. I rolled my eyes and waited for the light show to stop. "I see... a baby in your future. Uh huh, a little boy." 

Emily and I weren't even married, let alone looking to have kids. She was on the pill. I wore condoms. There wasn't any chance. And it was this kind of thing - exploiting hard working people - that pissed me off last week. Suddenly I remembered why I yelled at her.

"Oh, you do, huh?" I asked. "What if I go and get a vasectomy this afternoon, what does the future say then?" I felt smug. And this time, I hadn’t been a dick about it. But she smiled and chewed her gum playfully, looking at the crystal ball and then up at me coyly. 

"Life finds a way, mister. What can I say?"

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Sofi said:

A sophie and pudding story this soon after butterflies? ?

How rough will this be to my heart, you two?

Not as rough as usual, I promise! ^_^  This one is more fun and cute than emotional and devastating.

Chapter Two

I sat on the edge of the bed and sighed, looking up at the ceiling. Work was stressful. We had a deadline in less than a week and I was picking up the slack for a coworker on maternity leave. That made me think back to the fortune teller girl just as Emily walked into the room. 

"You aren't pregnant, are you?" I asked casually. 

"Nope - I started my period yesterday." Emily opened up the dresser drawer and pulled out a set of cotton pajamas. I was still in my work clothes, though I'd been home for hours. "Why do you ask?" 

"This kid at the square is telling fortunes. She's royally pissing me off." 

"All that stuff is fake anyway," Emily mused, pulling the shirt off over her head with the finesse of an erotic dancer. 

I watched as she unclasped her bra, catching a glimpse of her breasts as she turned to the mirror. I lost my train of thought as ideas for the rest of the night filled my head. 

“Hey Phil, can we talk about something?" Emily asked all of a sudden, slipping her pajama top down over her head. I blinked away my lewd daydreams and sat up on the bed. 

"Sure, what's up?"

"Well, I have to be up early tomorrow," she began, "and I’m worried about waking up in wet sheets that I’ll have to take care of in the morning."

Okay, so we were talking about this. I was hoping it could just go unsaid. 

"Sorry," I sighed, rubbing the back of my head nervously. "I swear it won't happen again." 

"You said that twice already," she said with a bit more confidence. "I don't care that it's happening - you know that. Work has been hard.”

"Right..." She'd given me this speech twice before. But the next part was new. 

"On the weekend, it wasn't a big deal. But I have a job too. I can't be washing the sheets every morning. And you can't be late to work.”

"What are you saying?" I felt my heart rate increase. I didn't really understand what she was getting at, but Emily wasn't a 'beat around the bush' kind of person. She was usually very direct. The fact that she wasn't made me nervous. 

"Well..." Emily paused in thought, but it didn't take long for her to continue. "I was getting pads today at the store, and they're right next to those adult diapers. So I thought..." 

"What? No. No way!" I actually stood up to argue with her, but it didn't help. Most of the girls I dated were shorter than me, but Emily and I were about the same height. "I don't need diapers!"

"You kinda do? I mean, just at night? This isn’t a big deal, Phil, it’s just... would you rather wake up wet every morning? Having to clean the sheets? Or wear a different kind of underwear to bed? This shouldn’t be that hard to figure out, hun."

I balled my hands at my sides, but I wasn't angry at Emily. I was angry at myself. It shouldn't have gotten to this point... 

Emily stepped up to me and kissed me once on the lips, tilting my chin to do so. I looked into her calm, kind eyes and sighed in resignation. It was just underwear... 

"Maybe as a precaution," I muttered. "For a few days..." 

"Good," Emily smiled brightly, "because I already bought a pack! I'll go get them."

"You-!" 

"Come on, Phillie. Did you really think I wasn’t going to get my way on this?" 

She was right. She had a playful tone, and an adorable smile, and we both knew her asking me was only a formality.

I sat on the edge of the bed with a pit of anxiety in my stomach. I didn't want to wear a diaper... but I didn't want to pee all over Emily either. Three mornings in a row, her pajama leg had been soaked on one side. More than anything, I felt ashamed that I was causing her such trouble. Maybe a diaper wouldn't be so bad... 

"Okay so..." Emily came back into the room holding up a green package in her hands. "These aren't even diapers - they don't have tapes or anything. You pull them on like regular underwear and that's all. And we never have to talk about it."

"Never having to talk about it is completely fine by me." Maybe this would be like a Murphy’s Law thing where once I wore the diaper, I’d stop wetting the bed. I was almost sure thats what Murphy’s Law meant.

The topic of diapers didn't come up again that night. Emily and I watched TV in our pajamas and I slipped into the bathroom just before bed. After using the toilet I opened up the green package and pulled out the weird stretchy underwear. It definitely didn't look like a diaper, and it was barely any thicker than one of Emily's pads. 

After taking a moment to swallow my pride, I pulled it up my legs. It wasn't that thick. It didn't make those rustling diaper sounds that baby diapers made. And after I put my pajama pants over it, it wasn't even noticeable. But there was a small, distant buzzing in the back of my brain, like a reminder going off on my phone in a different room. In the mirror, I was blushing just a little. 

When I came back out to the bedroom, Emily was waiting. She didn't say anything, but I could tell by the way her eyes glossed over me: she was checking me out. My cheeks turned a shade darker and I crawled into bed. Under the covers, I thought I would feel less embarrassed, but it didn't seem to help.

"Can we just go to bed?" I muttered.

"You’re going to feel so much better in the morning, Phillie." 

Emily shuffled down under the covers next to me, and wrapped her arm around my chest. She raised her knee and laid it on top of my thigh, right beside the diaper. I shuffled and squirmed a little bit with red cheeks.

I thought it would take me a while to fall asleep, but with Emily curled up against me and the weight of the day's events on my shoulders, I drifted off with ease. 

----------------------

Thank you for reading! ^_^  Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon!

• Like 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 2)
2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Can Emily wear a diaper too?

I always like it when husband and wife share their diapers. (I know, sick, sick puppy)

I can't tell if this is psychosomatic or if this poor bastard is about to get the full Twilight Zone...... Knowing Sophie it  could go either way XD

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

I can't tell if this is psychosomatic or if this poor bastard is about to get the full Twilight Zone...... Knowing Sophie it  could go either way XD

You know me too well. XD

20 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Can Emily wear a diaper too?

Gosh let's hope so. *swoon* 

Chapter Three

I heard a voice, but it sounded far away. I felt like I was lying in the middle of a dark hole, but I wasn't scared. It was warm here. Calm. Simple. 

The voice got a little louder. I tried to swat it away like a mosquito, but my body felt too heavy to move. It started getting a little bit colder. 

"Phil, come on," Emily's voice rang through. The darkness burned away as my eyes fluttered open to the morning light. Emily was hovering over me, a blurry mess. I mumbled around my thumb incoherently and tried to go back to sleep.

"Haha, Emily put me in a diaper so now I’m going to suck my thumb," Emily mocked. "That’s very mature." 

What? Thumb? Sucking? I looked down as I pulled my pruned up thumb from my lips and then back up at Emily in confusion. 

"Why...huh?" 

"You leaked," Emily informed me. She said it without the slightest hint of teasing. "Thankfully, you only leaked on your side, so I’ll take it as a win."

I looked up at Emily with confusion and sleepiness, then looked down at the bed. Sure enough, my pants were damp. A wet spot had pooled beneath me, around my hips, but it didn't seep over to Emily's side of the bed. 

I... leaked? But... 

"Hey, it's okay," Emily said with a smile, patting me on the top of the head and ruffling my hair. I felt hot all of a sudden. "Maybe these weren't a good brand... I can look for something else. I'll look up reviews at work."

“Um..." Gosh, I felt so overwhelmed by all of this. I could feel my hair standing up in weird directions after she ruffled it, and still I have trouble finding my words.

"You gotta shower. I’ll get the sheets in the wash and you just move them to the dryer before work. I love you, squirt."

"Uh huh... I love you..." 

Emily climbed out of bed and started getting ready. I watched her for a minute before remembering that I had to take a shower. I crawled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom and stripped off my pajama pants. The underwear beneath were soaked through, and they weren't that thick to begin with. No wonder I leaked... 

I slid the soggy pull-up down my legs and balled it up before throwing it in the trash. I stepped into the shower and looked down at my feet. Suddenly, I started to feel very stupid. Not only had I wet the bed, but my diaper leaked too. Could things get any more humiliating? 

By the time I got to work, the memories of that morning felt like a lifetime ago. Something about the monotony of a twenty minute drive seemed to reset me. So what if I'd wet the bed again? It wasn’t a big deal.  And Emily was looking into solutions. I had nothing to worry about.

Work was productive, fueled by a half dozen coffees. I even worked through lunch, so by the time I got home early that evening, the whole bedwetting thing seemed like it was a lifetime ago. Emily was late, so I started planning dinner. Maybe we could make something romantic and have a date night. It had been a while since we had sex. I was halfway through our cookbook when the door opened.

"You look chipper," Emily said before setting down her purse. She hung her keys on the hook and pulled off her shoes one foot at a time. 

"Good day at work," I smiled back. "We finished half the account, and it's only Tuesday." 

"Maybe not as stressed?" Emily asked, but the implication was there. Would I wet the bed again? I had to pause to remember what we were talking about. 

"Yeah, I... I definitely feel better..." 

"You're cute when you're flustered," Emily laughed and kissed me once on the lips. It was moments like this that reminded me how lucky I was to have her.

"So I was thinking, tonight we could-" 

"Oh, will you get the bags out of the trunk of the car?" 

"Sure thing, Ems, then maybe tonight…" 

"Grab the bags first, hun. Hurry, hurry." Emily clapped her hands at me and I felt strangely flushed over the whole thing.

We had a tradition with this kind of thing. I hated shopping; she hated carrying things. If she did the shopping, I would bring the stuff in from the car. So I put on my shoes and did just that. 

I had to make two trips. A lot of the bags were from a grocery store in town, but there were a few pharmacy bags I didn't recognize. I picked one up and glanced through the translucent plastic at the faded iconography of an open diaper. I felt my face flush with embarrassment and quickly tucked the bag under my arm so no one could see. When I got back inside, I set everything down on the kitchen table, avoiding eye contact with my girlfriend.

"You could have told me, you know," I mumbled sheepishly.

"About what, Phillie? Your diapers? They’re in bags, hun, you don’t need to worry. Now put the groceries away, and take your diapers to the bedroom - we need to test them out." 

"...okay..." I blinked. "What? Test them out?" 

"Of course! We gotta know if they’ll leak before you go to bed, hun."

She was kidding. She had to be kidding! Emily made stupid jokes like that all the time. Honestly, the fact that she hadn't teased me more about this bedwetting thing was sort of surprising. But when I was finished putting away the groceries, Emily wasn't around. So I picked up the bag of diapers and took it to our room.

----------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 3)

Once upon a time, when you suggested sex, your wife claimed to have headache. Now, the reason she denies herself is because she wants you to test your new diapers. Have fun peeing in them! ?

3 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Once upon a time, when you suggested sex, your wife claimed to have headache. Now, the reason she denies herself is because she wants you to test your new diapers. 

The progression of modern relationships.

Chapter Four

"Alright, on the bed." 

"What?" Emily was wearing her work uniform, and she’d put her shoes back on; that meant she was an inch taller than me. She looked pretty imposing, which for someone with a smile like hers was bewildering to me. She motioned to the bed again. 

"Do you know how to tape a diaper on yourself, Phillie? Now come on, lay down."

"What do you mean...? I can just... just pull them up, like before." I was flustered. Actually, flustered didn't begin to describe it. Emily had always been a confident woman, and I loved that about her. But her patronization was never more than a silly joke. This had to be a silly joke...

"No, everything I saw online said that pull-ups were really only okay for light daytime accidents, and that’s not you: you’re a bedwetter. I went all the way across town for these on my lunch break, because people on Twitter said they were pretty good. So lay down, Little Man, let’s see how this goes."

She was serious. She was actually serious about all this! And these weren't pull-ups - these were actual diapers with tapes and everything. I shook my head and balled my hands at my side. 

"It's only six! We aren't going to bed for hours! No way. Absolutely not."

"I'm not trying to embarrass you," Emily said. "I just don’t want you to wake up soaked and miserable again. So what do you want to do?" 

I paused. I wanted to be angry, but I knew she wanted what was best for me, for both of us. So I sighed and crossed my arms. 

"I don't know..." I muttered under my breath. "I don't want anything." 

"Do you want me to wear one with you?" she asked gently. "Solidarity?" 

"Oh god, no." The last thing I wanted was to conflate my girlfriend with my bedwetting. The sooner all this went away, the better. 

"What about that thing you wanted to try?" Emily asked coyly, nodding toward the bed. "You do this for me, and you'll get a free pass next time we're having sex." 

There are certain things a girl can say that open doors you never thought would open, doors you thought were painted on and weren't even real doors. A 'free pass' while having sex was one of those things. 

"Fine..."

"Alright! Good. Great. Now lay on the bed, okay?" I sat down on the edge of the bed with an ounce of annoyance.

"Can't you just wait in the hall or something? I can do this myself." Sure, maybe I had never put a diaper on myself before, but I could figure it out. If it wasn't for Emily's high school babysitting service she wouldn't be any more qualified.

"It won’t be a good study if there’s another variable, like you not knowing how to do this. It’s just a diaper, Phil. Who cares? Only you and I are going to see it, and you usually like it when I undress you, don’t you?” Emily winked and bit the tip of her tongue playfully. I sighed and relented. Why did she have to be so cute?

I stared up at the ceiling more intently than I had in my entire life. I noticed flaking in the paint and dust in the corners. I wanted to think about literally anything else other than my girlfriend changing me into a diaper. 

"Lift up," Emily said, patting me on the thigh. 

I put my feet on the bed and lifted my butt. Her fingers twisted the button on my work pants and in one motion pulled them down with my boxers. With years of ingrained conditioning, I started to get hard. I mean, what else was going to happen when a girl takes off my pants?!

"You know, if I’d known you were going to like this..." 

I tensed up to look at her and she smacked my thigh playfully. 

“I'm kidding. Just relax, I’m just going to manhandle you into position."

"Yeah, just the kind of thing you want to hear your girlfriend say..." 

I tried not to listen to the crinkling of the plastic bag. She seemed to wrestle with it for a while, until I realized that it was the diaper making that noise. I closed my eyes tight and tried to think of anything else. At least being turned on wasn't a problem anymore. 

"Lift again." I lifted my butt again, but this time - when I set it back down - it rested on a soft crinkling cushion. My cheeks began to burn. 

"Emily, I..."

"You’re doing great, Phillie. This is easy peasy lemon squeezie. You’re being such a good boy." 

I knew that she was trying to be reassuring, but I think she might have been nailing every single word to make me want to die. Then there was an odd sensation between my legs - something I couldn't explain until the cloud of baby powder filled my senses. 

"Why are you... I don't need..." 

"Unless you want to get a rash, it's better safe than sorry. That's what the internet says." 

I could block out the sight of the diaper by closing my eyes. I could block out the sound by focusing on something else, like the rumbling of the air conditioning. But the smell overwhelmed me. I couldn't escape it... 

"Em, I... I'm not..."

"The internet says to do it, and so we’re going to do it. And you’re going to stop fussing or this is going to take longer than it needs to. Besides, we’re almost done." 

Almost done, she says. Like wearing a diaper was anything close to ‘almost done’.

I felt a tightness between my legs as the diaper was pulled up, and then the echo of tapes as she firmly pressed the wings into place. All in all, Emily was an apt diaper changer; years of babysitting would do that. But when it was over, I didn't feel any better. I felt weird, like I had a shot of rum. Not drunk, but warm. 

"All done," Emily said happily, pulling me by the hand into a sitting position. I looked up at her with glossy eyes and tried to remember what to say. She tilted her head curiously. 

"You okay?" she asked. 

"Uh huh... yeah. Sorry."

"Alright, the rest of tonight is just routine. We’ll make dinner together, watch a movie, cuddle on the sofa. The only difference is that you’re just going to pee in this, okay? Come on."

I didn't want to. I didn't even want to wear the stupid thing in the first place! But Emily pulled my work pants back up over the diaper - which she struggled to button - and pulled me to my feet. 

Compared to the pull-up, the diaper was a totally different experience. The thickness between my legs was unforgettable and it forced me to waddle. The ever-present crinkling of the plastic followed me around the house. And the smell of baby powder didn't go away, even as we left the bedroom. All the while, Emily pulled me along by the hand and I didn't even try to stop her. What was going on with me?

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 4)

I’m imagining him in one of those sturdy medical grade “briefs”, his trousers back on that cannot conceal the puffiness and a good couple of inches of white & purple plastic sticking over. On the front, you can read the brand name and on the back there’s written “maximum absorbency” in bold, with the stylization of at least ten drops to reinforce the concept.

Oh I'm loving this already. I think Phil's butt is swiftly moving towards cute printed nappies and ofcourse a onesie to help it stay snug. Thanks for posting it here ❤️

21 hours ago, Bonsai said:

I’m imagining him in one of those sturdy medical grade “briefs”, his trousers back on that cannot conceal the puffiness and a good couple of inches of white & purple plastic sticking over. On the front, you can read the brand name and on the back there’s written “maximum absorbency” in bold, with the stylization of at least ten drops to reinforce the concept.

Well that's the new canon, for sure!

17 hours ago, Sofi said:

Oh I'm loving this already. I think Phil's butt is swiftly moving towards cute printed nappies and ofcourse a onesie to help it stay snug. Thanks for posting it here ❤️

Of course! That's the inevitability of all little diaper boys. ^_^ 

Chapter Five

"Will you start by pretty please peeling the potatoes for me, hun?" Emily asked once we were in the kitchen, and patted me on the bottom. Which... Well, that wasn’t unusual for her. But in a diaper it didn’t feel very familiar! 

"Um... uh… yeah, sure, I can do that. Umm... yeah." I felt so clumsy with my words, with my steps… I worried how I’d be with a knife!

I stood beside my girlfriend as we cooked. She began seasoning the steaks and I peeled the potatoes with a peeler. Every so often, I would shift my weight and pause as the thickness between my legs and the crinkling in the air reminded me that I was in a diaper. By the time I was done, I felt warm and a little lightheaded. 

"I'll cut these up, okay Little Man?" Emily said, kissing me once on the forehead. She was still wearing her heels and I felt particularly... small. "How about you set the table?" 

"Okay." I was good at table-setting. It was easy and out of the way. Knife, Fork, Spoon. Napkin. Two plates, two glasses. Easy as pie. But when I got to the silverware part, I stared blankly at the plate. Which side did the fork usually go on?

"Fork goes on the left, Phillie," Emily prompted a few moments later, maybe because she noticed me staring blankly. I nodded in appreciation, biting my lip, before nodding again. 

"Right. Left. I mean. Yeah." Only... I couldn’t remember for the life of me which side was left…

At dinner, Emily stared curiously at me across the table as I worked the knife and fork. I was having trouble cutting the steak and the fork kept slipping out of my hand. Before I knew what was happening, Emily had taken my plate away and put hers in front of me, with the steak already cut up into little pieces. 

"Thanks," I muttered, taking a bite of the meat and kicking my feet under the table. "I coulda done it tho..." 

"Of course you could have, Little Man," Emily smiled happily. 

A minute or so later, I reached for my wine glass and raised it to my lips. I tipped it just enough to take a sip, but it splashed against my mouth and dribbled down onto my work shirt. 

"Darn it," I muttered under my breath, trying to dab up the wine with a napkin. It left little pink spots all the same.

"Goodness gracious, hold on." Emily was up from the table and in the kitchen a moment later, but by the time she got back it was pretty clear the pink spots had set and left stains on my work shirt. 

"I should have changed before eating, that’s... I don’t know what happened."

"Don't blame yourself, hun," Emily mused. "I'll take more precautions next time." 

Precautions? What did she mean by that? But before I could ask, she poked a piece of steak with my fork and put it between my lips. I blushed up at her. 

The rest of dinner went by without incident. Usually I would wash the dishes because she usually did the cooking, but this time she got up before me and started to do them herself. I sat quietly, avoiding the inevitable crinkling and waddling. 

"Hey Phillie?" Emily asked on her second trip back to the table. "Are you doing this on purpose?" 

I blinked. Uh... "Doing what?"

"The baby stuff. Like not knowing how to set the table, or needing your food cut up, or spilling wine all over yourself?"

"I... I'm not doing any of that! I'm just...! That's..." I shook my head, trying to think clearly. So I couldn't cut up my food. The steak was too tough! And I spilled my wine. People make mistakes! And so what if I can't remember every little thing? I puffed out my cheeks in frustration.

"Hey, hey. No need to throw a tantrum, Little Man. Your secret is safe with me." 

"I'm not... I'm not doing anything!"

"Just like you’re not throwing a tantrum right now?" Emily smiled that cute smile I could never be upset with and all the wind left my sails with the sigh of exacerbation. Maybe she was right. Maybe I was a bit upset. 

"I’m not... it’s not a tantrum, I just... I didn’t realize, or notice, I guess, and I feel dumb, okay?"

"I understand." Emily leaned down and kissed me on the top of my head. I felt a heat radiate through my chest and up to my cheeks. Wow, that felt nice... 

"How about you go put on a TV show and I'll be in after I clean up," she told me, pulling out my chair with a bit of effort. As I got to my feet and walked out of the room, she patted me softly on the bottom. 

I waddled to the next room, crinkling quietly with every step. The diaper was impossible to forget, even as I sat on the sofa and tried to get comfortable.

Wear a diaper, Phillie. Use a diaper, Phillie. Pretend it’s not a big deal, Phillie. It was easy for Emily to say!  I puffed out my cheeks in indignation.

"Diapers are stupid..." I mumbled to myself. 

"They’re part of your life for now," Emily called out from the kitchen. Obviously, I hadn’t mumbled quietly enough.

By the time Emily was done with the dishes, I was halfway through an episode of a TV show. None of our usual ones were interesting me, so I picked a cartoon on Netflix. So far, I was really liking it. 

Without a word, Emily sat next to me and pulled me into her arms. I curled up and rested the side of my head on her chest. She was so warm, wrapped around me like that. I wondered why I never sat like this before. 

We talked a little bit more, but only about the TV show. No diapers. No tantrums. Nothing weird or out of place. But after a while my eyes started to get heavy. Emily played softly with my hair, mussing it up in the gentlest way possible. Slowly, I nodded off. 

----------------------

• Like 5
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 5)

AS usual, all the grownup stuff suddenly blurs away from little boys brains, faster than wetness indicators do when... you know...

I’m wondering if fortune-teller-regression is sexuality-sparing or if instead the erection he had right before getting diapered was the last one for him ever.

Chapter Six

"Looks like it held up just fine," Emily cooed.

I woke up to find her standing over me. I rubbed my eyes and tried to figure out what she was talking about. Lying flat on my back on the sofa, with my pajama pants at my ankles, my diaper was on full display.

"Hey! Hey!" My instinct kicked in like a jerked knee, but it didn’t seem to bother Emily at all. She kept smiling even as I scrambled to sit up and reach for my pajamas bottoms. Then she gently pushed me back down on my back. 

"Phillie, do you want this to be weird? Or do you want this to be mundane?" 

"It is weird!" I argued back. 

"It doesn’t have to be. Do you want to feel ashamed every single time I change your diapers in the morning?"

My cheeks went scarlet. This was a joke. It had to be a joke. I opened my mouth in surprise, but it took a moment for the words to come out. When they did, I wasn't even sure it sounded like me. 

"I... I dun need you to do that... I can do it myself..."

"You can, but since when do you turn down an opportunity for me to see you naked?" 

Since I apparently started wearing diapers!

"And besides," she added, "when I do it, I can change for leaking, and rashes, and make sure you’re doing okay. It’s win/win, isn’t it?"

"I dun need any of that! I dun even need diapers!" 

My frustration was boiling over and I balled my hands at my sides. But all the fire in my chest was snuffed out when Emily pressed her hand to the front of my diaper with a wet squish. I stared dumbfounded up into her eyes. 

What... what the...

"You most certainly do need diapers, my little bedwetter. And that is fine. You’re making too big a deal out of it."

Emily leaned down and kissed me once on the lips, maybe to remind me that I was still attractive. That she still liked me as an adult. But even so, as she stepped out of the room, I couldn't help but feel no older than a toddler. I sat up slowly and looked down at the diaper between my legs, soggy and discolored. But no leaks. I couldn't believe it... I really did need diapers, didn't I? 

I felt tears fill my eyes. I didn't want to cry. I never cried, not really. But the feeling of a wet diaper against my bottom filled me with so much embarrassment and confusion that I couldn't help it. When Emily came back, she noticed immediately. 

"Oh no, hun! It's okay!" She slipped down to her knees and wrapped her arms around me. "You really can't help it, huh? That's okay, that's okay... I love you so much, Phillie. Just lie back and let me take care of everything. Shh, just lie back."

"I don’t..." I sniffled pathetically, and rubbed my nose with the back of my hand. "I don’t want to... I don’t want to need diapers, Em... I don’t want to need diapers. I don’t. Please... I..." 

"Shh, shh, my Little Man, this is just a temporary thing, right? I bet after a few days your stress over this will fade and maybe the problem will even go away." Her words helped, but the fact she was saying them while untaping my diaper was... embarrassing.

I closed my eyes to avoid it, but the crinkling of plastic, the pulling of tapes, the smell of baby powder... it was all too much to ignore. But when it was over, after Emily taped me in a dry diaper, I was feeling so much better. She helped me to my feet and led me back to our bedroom. 

"It's been a long day, huh?" she said softly. "Let's get some sleep."

"Do I really..." I stopped myself mid-sentence, because I knew darn well the answer to that question. I let it go with a sigh and crawled onto the bed. By the time the crinkling subsided, my cheeks were as red as Emily’s cherry pajamas.

Emily pulled me over her chest, with my arm atop her and my thigh across her legs. My diaper pressed up against her thigh. It was a remarkably similar position to the night before, when Emily was lying across me, but in reverse. But before I could think on it too much, I was sound asleep in my girlfriend's arms. 

It really had been a long day.

----------------------

• Like 6
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 6)

Chapter Seven

The next morning, my diaper was wet. But I didn't leak, not even a little bit. Emily was so proud of me that she showered with me after changing my diaper. 

On my way to work, the embarrassment of the previous night ebbed away, like a sand castle too close to the tide. By the time I pulled into the parking garage, I had forgotten all about it. 

That night, I had dinner with Emily. She cooked again and I set the table without any problems. I did the dishes and we watched TV together. Our usual shows, with our usual banter. Everything was so ordinary, so everyday, so... wonderful. 

But when the clock struck 9, I felt a pang in my chest. Soon it would be bedtime, and I knew what that meant. But the diaper had worked so well the night before... could I really argue anymore? 

"Phillie?" Emily called from the bedroom. "Come in here so I can get you ready for bed." 

I nodded my head and got to my feet, walking absentmindedly toward her voice. A diaper sounded... okay, actually. Like it was the right moment.

By the time I got to the bedroom door, I’d steeled myself. Emily had been so patient, and I wanted to do my best to show her that I appreciated her. And being okay with this, not making a fuss, not causing a scene? That felt appropriate. I hopped up on the bed, and smiled up at Em. 

"Hey Em? I love you."

"I love you too, Little Man," Emily smiled brightly and kissed me hard on the lips. Love swelled up in my chest and I laid back on the sheets, smiling at the ceiling. 

The diaper change wasn't all that bad. The crinkling was starting to grow on me, and the smell of baby powder made me feel warm. The thickness between my legs when I sat up was comforting, like a long forgotten song I hadn't heard in years. 

"You seem like you're getting used to this, hm?" Emily asked, helping me under the covers. 

"Yeah, well... maybe I was overreacting after all. It's not so weird..." 

"I'm glad you think so." Emily reached to her nightstand and pulled a large pacifier out of the drawer. When I opened my mouth to ask what she was doing, she pushed it between my lips. Immediately, my mind turned to smoke. Reaching for a thought felt like trying to grab at a cloud. 

"For your thumbsucking problem," Emily explained. "Plus, you just look so cute!"

I wanted to burn with embarrassment, but the fire only wrapped my heart and mind up like a blanket. I felt like I could trust her with just about anything. For my thumb sucking problem? Right. That made sense... 

"I wook cyute?"

"Uh huh! One hundred percent. Now cuddle up and let's get some sleep. We don't want you to be cranky for work tomorrow." 

Emily pulled me over her chest again, like the night before. My cheek rested softly against her breast and I sucked rhythmically on my pacifier. The diaper between my legs crinkled against her thigh and I drifted off into a wonderful sleep.

----------------------

• Like 4
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Ch. 7)

Phille does not appear to be fully aware of changes: he noticed and admitted thumb sucking only after receiving the paci.

He’s however convinced to still be his normal adult self during the day.

I’m wondering if there title of this story means “Night in one way and day in another” or if instead it will be “Night first and then also day”.

p.s.: I hope you’re well now, Sophie.

10 hours ago, Bonsai said:

p.s.: I hope you’re well now, Sophie.

Thanks, I am!  I had my second Covid shot on Friday and the weekend really kicked my butt. >_< It took me longer than most people to get over it, but I'm feeling a lot better today. (Yesterday too, actually.)

I really like the title of this one because it has a few different meanings!  The most obvious of which is the idiom that means: two things that are very different. But as you're learning, there's a more literal interpretation as well. ^_^  

Chapter Eight

I woke up the next morning with a wet diaper and drool on the side of my cheek. The pacifier had come out sometime in the night. I didn't get out of bed until Emily changed me and ushered me off to shower. 

I was halfway through shampooing my hair when I remembered the pacifier between my lips. I set it on the counter and suddenly started to remember things a lot better.

Right... I had a lot of work to do today. 

I worked through my lunch hour and stayed a few hours after closing. I had to make sure the portfolio was ready by tomorrow or my boss would take it out on me.

By the time I got home, it was almost nine o' clock. I grabbed fast food and Emily made herself dinner. I kicked off my shoes and went straight to the living room, plopping down beside my girlfriend on the couch. 

"I can't wait for this week to be over..."

Emily looked at me strangely, and I tilted my head back at her in kind. 

"Did I say something silly?" Maybe I had something on my face? I wiped my lips just to be sure, but she still had a look about her. 

"Oh, nothing, Phillie. I’ve just been thinking about how lucky I am to have such a wonderful Little Man in my life."

I stuck out my tongue. It was a little childish, but I didn't think anything of it. Emily kissed my lips and got to her feet. 

"Come on, let's get you ready for bed." 

"But I want to spend time together," I pouted. "Work sucked." 

"Then I'll pour us some wine after I get you changed." 

Reluctantly, and altogether too easily, I agreed to her demands and followed her into the bedroom.

"Can we cuddle?" I asked. "With wine?"

"Of course, hun." 

Before Emily could even get out the diaper, I had stripped off my good work pants and laid myself down on the bed. Crinkling. Powder. Tapes. The cacophony of sounds and smells and sensations as my girlfriend diapered me grew more and more comforting every time she did it. After only a few days, it didn't make me anxious anymore. Actually, it made me kind of happy! 

"What about my pants?" I asked nervously, after Emily had stripped me of my shirt and pulled a loose fitting sleep top over my head.

"What about them?" Emily had a playful smile. 

"Well, um... See. Shouldn’t my diaper be covered? Because it’s just undies?"

"Would it make you feel better if I took off my pants, too? That way we’re both in a sleep top and our undies?"

I knew there was a flaw in her logic somewhere, but I was struggling to find it. The thickness between my legs made me feel small and uncertain. If Emily said it was true, why would I know any better? 

"I suppose so..." 

"Good." Emily stripped herself of her pajama pants - so she was only in a short tank top and a pair of adorable purple panties - and led the way into the living room. I sat on the sofa in just my diaper and shirt, but Emily went to get us some wine. 

When Emily came back, I had put on that silly cartoon from the other day. It was the only thing that seemed interesting! Then Emily passed me a cup with a lid. A sippy cup. I stared blankly at it, then at my girlfriend. 

"You spilled your wine last time," she reminded me. "It's a precaution."

"A precaution...?" I mulled those words over in my mouth for a moment and looked at her quizzically, and then finally back down again at the cup with the lid. 

"Wine is really hard to clean up, Phillie. It leaves stains everywhere. And there’re no sheets on the sofa, so..." 

"Uhhuh..." I nodded and put the sipping part of the cup against my lips. This made sense.

"Such a good boy," Emily cooed, sipping her own wine glass. 

We watched our show together, but within the hour I was half-asleep on the sofa. With all the kindness of a mother, Emily helped me to my feet and led me to bed. Maybe it was the alcohol, or maybe it was the pacifier in my mouth, but that was the best I had ever slept in my entire life.

----------------------

• Like 3
  • Sophie ♥ changed the title to Night & Day (Complete!)