LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Americans - What European nappies would you like to try?

American nappies I would like to try are - Depend, Tranquility, Wellness Briefs, ConfiDry 24/7

My American friends you should try Drylife Slip Super. They are good, I'm 24/7 they are my everyday nappy. They wick good for dribbles and gushes.

You should  try European Tena Slips Active fit , these are plastic backed. Pretty good, I heard different from US Tena's.

Also European Attends Slip 10's. They are good, also  I heard different from US Attends.

On 4/8/2021 at 10:24 PM, Goerge said:

American nappies I would like to try are - Depend, Tranquility, Wellness Briefs, ConfiDry 24/7

?????
Buyer's remorse awaits you so save your money, from what I understand US products are way more costly abroad for multiple reasons if you can even find a place to buy it.

Having got some of the megamax released this weekend there's no way an American would want to try a European nappy ? 

Abu. Tykables and rearz are all north American. 

European wise the only ones worth having are a couple of nru brands that are made just like rearz and tena ultima but compared to megamax they are like napkins ?

BetterDry/Crinklz are European. So are Abena l4. Drylife slip super are very good nappies and you shouldnt be put off because their cheap, they are very good value for money.