LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone seen the Green Eggs And Ham Netflix show?

Just wanted to know if anyone else has seen the Green Eggs And Ham Netflix show? I saw it when it first came out and really enjoyed it and wanted to see what others thought about it. Thought it may make a decent little thread.

I saw it and thoroughly enjoyed it, from start to finish! Very funny, really strange and fun artwork, and a great plot!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Dr_J said:

I saw it and thoroughly enjoyed it, from start to finish! Very funny, really strange and fun artwork, and a great plot!

I think it was really surprising how good it was considering the negative reputation Dr. Seuss adaptations have. See the live action cat in the hat movie.

• Like 1

I absolutely loved Gluntz' character. I'm not sure why! But it really was a surprising show, as like you said, some of the adaptations have been mediocre at best.

33 minutes ago, Dr_J said:

I absolutely loved Gluntz' character. I'm not sure why! But it really was a surprising show, as like you said, some of the adaptations have been mediocre at best.

I liked Gluntz too, all the characters were really well done. The whole show was full of great scenes like this one:

• Like 2

The shame is, people these days can't see the innocence in a children's story like people did 60 years ago.  Now they analyze everything and go looking for something to make up, some conspiracy or hidden meaning.  Remember Peter Paul and Mary's song "Puff The Magic Dragon"?  It was a simple well loved song about the innocence of a young child growing up.  People tried to say there was a hidden meaning about marijuana smoking and getting high.  Now they're picking apart Dr. Suess books!  Shame on people!  How do you like it when you are just an innocent adult baby who likes to wear diapers and regress and people try and psycho analyze you to try to come up with all kinds of theories as to why you do what you do?  Can't people do and enjoy what they like for the simple reason they enjoy it without others trying to read other things into it?  It's just wrong today what people do. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, rusty pins said:

The shame is, people these days can't see the innocence in a children's story like people did 60 years ago.  Now they analyze everything and go looking for something to make up, some conspiracy or hidden meaning.  Remember Peter Paul and Mary's song "Puff The Magic Dragon"?  It was a simple well loved song about the innocence of a young child growing up.  People tried to say there was a hidden meaning about marijuana smoking and getting high.  Now they're picking apart Dr. Suess books!  Shame on people!  How do you like it when you are just an innocent adult baby who likes to wear diapers and regress and people try and psycho analyze you to try to come up with all kinds of theories as to why you do what you do?  Can't people do and enjoy what they like for the simple reason they enjoy it without others trying to read other things into it?  It's just wrong today what people do. 

Honestly couldn't agree more. I had a very uncomfortable interaction with my family where they were viewing a tiktok video of someone who was a little. The video was about how she was a little and stuff like that. The video was harmless. Anyway my family goes about talking about how anyone into that must be a pedophile and kept going at it as I awkwardly tried to rationalize with them that it wasn't the same thing. They replied "It activates a certain part of the brain" or something like that.

I continued talking to my brother about it after the whole ordeal and he ended up asking me if I was into littles and I told him "I'm not into littles, I am one." We had a bit more of a discussion on it and I think I did explain it to him in a way that he understand, even if not fully. He took it better than expected.

None the less it was a very awkward experience that I don't think should've happened in the first place. Let people be people if they aren't hurting anyone and aren't involving people who don't consent to being involved than butt out, it's none of your business.