LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Option 1 - Sequel to "The Girls Holiday"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the support on “the girls holiday” if you have not read it yet then please do so here – (link if I can work out how)

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/75882-the-girls-holiday/

This is a follow on from that story, but I will also try to make it somewhat new so you can pick up on it where we left off..

I not yet thought of a title so this will be named Option 1

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Option 1 – Chapter 1)

Intense thoughts were crossing my mind with both options whizzing round my awaiting head that in the moment I panicked when I heard the sound of heels clicking as the girls all came back into the living room. I dreamt back on how it all started and the hatrid that came over me for having such a rare condition called Pygmism, for those that don’t know this makes me small for my age so can fit in baby nappies and clothes.

The girls entered the room and all sat down again “so Jake what option do you pick?” said Emily in a calm voice waiting for my biggest decision of my life. I slowly answered “option 1” as the intensity built up in my tummy for a much-needed poo. Emily looked at me surprised by my answer, I guess she was expecting option 2 of being released and walking out of here not to be treated as a baby girl. But I couldn’t do it as much as I thought about doing it something was holding me back, was it the love I was receiving, the thought of living by myself or maybe the attention I was getting from the girls. Emily cleared her throat “very well wittle baby, your wish is our command” she said coming over to me and pinching my cheek. Perfect timing in a way as I let out a big fart and poo suddenly released into the waiting nappy.

I hung in the baby bouncer my face going red from such an effort and having to endure this again Infront of such attractive girls. Charlotte smelt the air “uh oh, I think someone has made her mummy a present” as she came over to me to inspect inside. She reached behind and pulled the nappy back to reveal the mess and then snapped it back into place as she then proceeded to push down on the bouncer so I was forced to bounce up and down more.

Louise stood up and announced that it was time for her to go and offered Charlotte a lift back. I was left dangling in the air as they all hugged and left through the front door. Jessica Emily and her mom Jayne came back into the room and turned on the tv for some background noise. I watched as they all then sat on the sofa ignoring me in a way and started to talk amongst themselves.

Jessica – “have you told him yet your secret?”

Emily – “not yet I wanted to let the option sink in a little first before announcing another shocker”

Jayne – “I have contacted the doctors at school and they are happy to accept him on the Estrogen program while he attends the nursery”

Emily – “are you sure they have space mum you have just been Ofsted inspected and spaces are filling fast”

Jayne – “I am sure, I will always find space for my gran daughter, I hope you don’t mind but I said to the teachers and nurses that they can practise changing, feeding ect to get there qualification, also we had no space in the main Nursery so I had to put him in the pre nursery for the time being”

Jessica – “Oh no I think that would be awesome 0-6 months and he can advance like the others”

My eyes grew wide as they was all having a casual conversation about me without asking me. I guess I did ask for it and they did say it was going to be my last ever choice I ever make. Jessica suddenly came over to me and picked me up, she then carried me over to the sofa and sat me on her knee facing towards her. “so, Jake me and Emily need to tell you something, that will affect us all growing up”, I looked confused and small tears started to form at the decision I made about being a baby girl.

“Emily and me are….

• Like 1
  • Confused 1