LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

UK nappy chat.

So further to this thread I

can't help thinking it would be nice to have a thread where we could chat no strings attached with fellow ukers.

This section in particular seems to be full of threads of people desperate to find friends to meet but there seems to be little success.

Why not try to make friends online first.  If you find some mutual ground you could pm each other.

It would be nice to have a safe UK nappy chat outlet here though.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

So this thread went down like a pee in your pants when you forgot the nappy.

Do none of us Brit's want a pressure free chat.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Hi there! It's quite sad that no one wants to at least make some form of friendship with others in the UK. For me I feel really alone in this being in the north east of england. It would be nice just to make a friend or something.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Which I'd why I thought a thread like this might be useful.  Sadly I think people want to get instant gratification from this section and visualise meeting up straight away without doing the hard work.

I'm not even sure I want to meet in real life but a safe place to chat Luke this thread may lead to friendships and then maybe meetups

On 9/5/2021 at 3:45 PM, Pe@nut said:

Which I'd why I thought a thread like this might be useful.  Sadly I think people want to get instant gratification from this section and visualise meeting up straight away without doing the hard work.

I'm not even sure I want to meet in real life but a safe place to chat Luke this thread may lead to friendships and then maybe meetups

The expectation is often more exciting than meeting.

• Like 1
On 9/6/2021 at 5:41 PM, Wet Knight said:

The expectation is often more exciting that meeting.

I agree with that. 

I think most people picture meeting up with good looking folks from the paid picture sites where as in reality 9/10 you will end up with the nutjob who turns up to the pub in a soiled nappy with a dummy pinned to his t-shirt!!

Posts like I live in town A, being met by I live pretty close we should meet are rarely going to create friendships.

4 hours ago, Pe@nut said:

I agree with that. 

I think most people picture meeting up with good looking folks from the paid picture sites where as in reality 9/10 you will end up with the nutjob who turns up to the pub in a soiled nappy with a dummy pinned to his t-shirt!!

Posts like I live in town A, being met by I live pretty close we should meet are rarely going to create friendships.

Some 12 years ago, through Daily Diapers, after some false starts several munches were organised in Birmingham.

It seem as though 8 or 9 of us enjoyed the first one, but it rapidly dwindled despite trying one in Leicester, to three of us and when one went to Manchester, it fizzled out.

Why ?,  well apart from secretly knowing that others were nappied, it was just blokes who didn't know each other meeting in a pub, discreetly talking about what they had already said openly on line, so there was little incentive to bust a gut to attend as in the back of the mind there'd be another chance next month.