LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New XL Goodnites

Was in Walgreens the other day and the new XL (as opposed to the old L/XL) are in.    I had received a sample from KC in the boys XL so I decided to try the girls.

The thing doesn't fit too badly on my 34" or so frame.   Probably even better than the original large size did (and a whole lot better than the reduced L/XL size that's been on the market for a while.     

Both XL genders contain a mix of two prints.   The boys are essentially a brief pattern with printed fly and either stripes or some abstract dots.   The girls contain some swoopy stripes on one and flower on the other.   None of the comic book/Disney stuff appear in the larger sizes.

Haven't really tried wetting them yet, but the padding is narrower so you'll have to watch how you're "dressed."   I am happy that I can get into then again.   I used to be able to fit in them.   This led to a rather humorous experience with my wife.    She's a special ed teacher and tranbsitioning a 12 yo to goodnites.   Her coworker is looking at them and saying she didn't think they would fit.   My wife is stretting them out and saying "they look like they stretch a lot" trying to avoid saying "Look, my husband can get into them!"

Been wearing the new XLs nightly. They absorb a ton. I did my night wetting and my morning wetting in the same one and it held up great! I i tried to do a third wetting but the back part isn’t as absorbing to the pee rode up my back (i was laying down). Not the diaper’s fault tho, it did its job! And even with those two wettings I was super dry all night. 

• 1 year later...

I have been wearing the new xl ones for a while now and like them the only thing I don’t like is they need to be more absorbent. Other than that I like them cause I can fit into them and they don’t rip. 

• Like 1