LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Story-Based Roleplay

Hello, 

I am not sure if this is the right place for this, but I am looking for someone to work with me on making ABDL stories. Almost like a story based roleplay if that makes sense. I have had lots of experience making stories, but like it when I have someone else to help me work the characters and story. Also to prevent writer's block. I have many ideas and am open to most things. If this interests you at all please comment here or send me a message. I look forward to hearing from you :). I have examples of some of my work on request. 

Gman. 

I am looking for collaboration, yes. I mainly want to write stories with others as that helps keep the creative juices flowing. That being said, I keep most of my work in my back pocket for when people ask for it. This meaning I don't post most of my completed works. I am a private person and am happy to let the other person post the story. I do keep all the stories I have and are working on, so I am happy to show it to you or anyone else who asks. I’d prefer to show it in personal messages again to keep it mostly private. Feel free to message me and I can show you :)

Thanks for reaching out, it means a lot to interact with people. 

18 minutes ago, Personalias said:

Maybe you should post this on the roleplay sub-forum?

I have posted in there a few times but not this specific line. I’ll probably do that.