LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nalgene grip n gulp

Little Lindsey

Just got this new sippy from Nalgene. They have lots of colors and designs - girl, boy, gender neutral, whatever you like - but I couldn't pass up my favorite color, green! Very sturdy, which is good for clumsy littles who drop everything! (I have several of their regular water bottles and they really do hold up to anything you can dish out.) The valve is really tight, which makes it a little harder to drink, but it definitely won't be leaking! I might need to add a few more to my collection.

IMG_20210323_213133.jpg

• Like 3

@Little Lindsey

AWESOME:  I wonder if someone could make a Bottle nipple for that thing:  I have the BIG Nalgene bottle, with the BLACK screw down cap, so, if i were to use a nalgene bottle like this, and wanted a nipple, it would have to be the wide mouth variety, and it would be cool to have the one shown, PLUS a nipple if the need arises *grin*

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information

I don't have any wide mouth bottles (or any bottles) so I can't try, but now I'm tempted to see what I can find online and try it.

I've seen nipples and lids for turning mason jars (4oz jelly jar) into bottles, and just happen to have some of the jars around so I tried the lid on the cup...it's just a tad too big, so that won't work. There are a number of wide neck baby bottles on amazon, but I have no idea if the nipples and lids are only usable with the same brand bottles, and they're kinda pricy so idk if I will bother trying. I'm not really into bottles, so it doesn't really matter.

• Like 1