LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleepwalking and pooping

As the title says, according to this Swedish tabloid that refers to an incident in a docusoap. And yes it's Paradise Hotel where people do a lot of stupid things when they're not fucking around. 

According to the tabloid, the girl should have walked in her sleep and squatted on the floor in the bedroom and dropped a load.

I have to admit that I have never heard about anyone doing such a thing. Thou, I have heard about people walking in their sleep and even young children that has walked in their sleep and happened to pee in a corner. But this is a 20 something year old floor pooper. 

Has anyone ever heard about "sleep poopers", I do not mean people that happens to poop while sleeping. Rather people that squat and drop a load like someone else would do an action like eat from the fridge while sleeping.

• 3 weeks later...

My kids maternal grandad was staying with us one time and he got up in his room, went into the closet and peed on the floor there.  Not sure if he was awake or not?

On 4/17/2021 at 11:06 PM, Whatsthatsmell said:

I am a sleepwalking and I have pooped my diaper several times in the past while sleepwalking.

Interesting, are you wearing diapers to contain sleep-pooping accidents, or are you IC and have day time accidents too.

If you are a pure sleep-pooper that do your squats collected in a diaper, then you are the first one I and many others have heard of beside the Paradise Hotel girl.

• 3 weeks later...

I am Incontinent so sleep pooping happens ,just a fact of life .

Before needing a power chair to ambulate I would sleepwalk during the night ,my wife would find me staring into the now thawed freezer in the morning ,many people are "miswired" by nature and instead of muscles not functioning we can do complex tasks well asleep ,my sleep pathologist has other patients who have "sleep driven' and gotten woken up well driving and crashed ! So as far fetched bizzare and sick as it sounds to poop on the floor in your sleep ,it doesn't drop the bullshit flag on the field for me with what I know and have experienced with sleep disorders .

• 1 month later...

It was never intended to put a bullshit on a story, rather hear if anyone has heard about it.

Facts that is well known and that I'm not talking about: do strange thing in the sleep (sleepwalking), being incontinent and happen to be IC too while sleeping, having sleep disorder that do make your semi-involontary muscles relax while sleeping, being really drunk and pee yourself in your sleep.

What I'm talking about is while people sleep walk and just stand in a corner and pee or squat on the floor and poop. While the first one is well known among parents, and a thing you do hear from time to time that has happened to people. When the later one, that is about pooping, for me is unheard of.

When you never hear about it from parents, read about it in parents forums or in IC forums, and at the same time realize that it should be as likeliy as peeing for it is the same type of basic function that is executed. I come to the conclusion that there might be something else going on that prevented it from happening. So I simply asked DD members if they knew about it, so this far including you, noone has heard about it. That doesn't mean it do not happen, but at least it is an extremely rare event.