LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Self bondage soon

Babychris234

So will be doing some self bondage soon. My plan is to tie a chest harness to one of the beams above me. Up there will be my key on a string in a block of ice. I  will also have my legs tied together. I plan on taking a suppository before I get in to ensure a messy release. I will be blindfolded, gagged and listening to hypno.

7 hours ago, Babychris234 said:

So will be doing some self bondage soon. My plan is to tie a chest harness to one of the beams above me. Up there will be my key on a string in a block of ice. I  will also have my legs tied together. I plan on taking a suppository before I get in to ensure a messy release. I will be blindfolded, gagged and listening to hypno.

You have too many missing pieces to the bondage puzzle -

Let's redo the list:

Last Will and Testament -

Note to be delivered timely to next of kin and/or authorities to do a well-fare check on a certain date and time -

Ok got those essential small details taken care of - maybe a surviving appointment with a shrink afterward ?

Are you going to be strung up in the air below the overhead beam ? - or feet on ground - or sitting on diapered butt ?

Hands Arms free ? - you noted that the legs are tied together rope chain shackles ?

You are in open free space nothing to use for leverage ?

You are well diapered and plastic pantied - perhaps a bot bot of water or other fluid gotta keep hydrated (gag have a vent hole for this) ?

You plan on wearing headphone listening to some relaxing mind altering hypno program ?

You also plan on being blindfolded ?

OK all is well and good - - - - -

STOP RIGHT HERE !

This key in the loft to release whatever mechanism you are entertaining -

THINK

Are you going to be within reach of getting the key when it drops ?

You can't see it but will it fall right in your lap ?

Are you planning on doing several test runs to be sure that the key drops where it is intended on a semi-timely basis ?

Will the ICE BLOCK be free of snags knots things that go haywire preventing full release and freefall into your lap ?

10 out of 10 times everything works as planned and then in the real mode - do you have a hidden key as a back-up ?

A Fire Emergency Escape Plan ?

So you have thought this through and through and it is oh so perfect nothing can go wrong - nothing can go wrong - - - - -

AND then like some of the stories here at DD and other forums - - - 

Someone throws a glitch into the mix - the unexpected visit of a wife mate friend neighbor fraternity colleague

who would like to see you suffer more - - - be humiliated to the "Nth" degree !

Be careful of what you plan (wish) for !

Come back and tell us how entertaining this was - the planning and details have to be real messy in the end result !

• Like 1

Gee maybe someone went and did this self-bondage thing without any after thought of escape !

Only clues left will be the rope chain lock a spot of water and the buzzard eaten skeleton - - -

Sadly we may never find out or be able to duplicate the problem to avoid the pit falls of self-bondage .

Oh how I love it when a story comes together - and leaves you hanging !  LOL !

• 2 weeks later...

Thought I should come back for a quality of life welfare assessment - ah er bondage - - - 

Finding only the pieces and parts of the endeavor I guess one flew over the cuckoo's nest !

Carry on these are not the droids (bondage participants) you were expecting - - -

I really hope this wasn't the first attempt. I'm curious about self bondage but all the ways it could go wrong...

Also - why always ice blocks? Pay the $20-30 bucks and get a damn timelock.

1 hour ago, musicaddict said:

I really hope this wasn't the first attempt. I'm curious about self bondage but all the ways it could go wrong...

Also - why always ice blocks? Pay the $20-30 bucks and get a damn timelock.

You can't miss set an ice block. One of the oldest ABDL stories I remember reading involved a time lock that was set to the wrong day, leaving the locked up person caught when the lock didn't release when he expected.

• 5 weeks later...

This section is growing stale not from pee and poop but lack of posts - - - - -

Its been almost a month now - hope we don't find a skeleton wearing a diaper all bound up in bondage !

What could possibly have gone wrong here - a bondage scenario all lacking apt and thought in execution !

Opening the fridge looks as though the ice holding the key on a string was never removed to hang from

the rafters to allow the melting release of the victim.

Going back to the drawing board is not going to bring life back in this case.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember a presentation in a forensic science course I took where the class was asked to participate in solving a real-life mystery... a dude was found deceased, gagged, wrapped in black garbage bags, and tied to a radiator, in a downtown apartment. At first, it looked like it might have been a homicide, but the cause of death turned out to be dehydration. That didn't entirely rule out homicide - someone might have put the poor guy into that situation. However, there was no sign of forced entry or struggle, and the place was locked from the inside. Decomposition was advanced enough that they couldn't say for sure if the guy had been physically restrained, but it wasn't obvious that he had, either. Further investigation revealed bondage-related paraphernalia and literature elsewhere in the apartment, so the cause of death ended up being attributed to "misadventure". The guy had likely tied himself to the radiator, wearing garbage bags, and then had either passed out, or, was unable to free himself, and, being gagged, couldn't summon help, either.