LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Transmen DL

So i was in a conversation today on a chat and they asked if me being  DL was related to being trans/  I really don't know the answer.  but I have met quite a few transwoman DL/AB but never a transman DL/AB wondering if there are any out there?

I would say being a DL is no more related to being trans than being a DL is related to be cisgender. There are plenty of DLs who have a wide variety of gender identities so people trying to make a connection are more likely than not seeing something that isn't there in the first place.

I know quite a few trans individuals and their interests, like any other group, are diverse and cover a wide variety of things.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't say being a transman has ANYTHING to do with my fondness for diapers. In general though, I've found transmen seem to more often go "stealth" so I don't know if FTM AB's/DL's are statistically rare or we're are common as expect by standard percentages and just most don't openly state they're trans.

• 6 months later...

I know of only one, and he was intersex.

He was born female with XY male chromosomes,(swyer syndrom)

He later started living as male and never did female hormone replacement therapy to identify as female. and did male hormone replacement therapy.

He ran a large construction company in calif and few ever knew he was intersex.

He was also a IC DL.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XY_gonadal_dysgenesis

• 9 months later...

I don't think there's any solid connection between the trans thing and the ABDL thing. There may be places where the two communities overlap, and some people may identify as both, but no more in the same way that some trans folk prefer trucks or spicy food and some don't. I think each thing is a completely different ballpark. ABDL is much more of a private thing, and I can imagine most people would rather not inform everyone they meet about their interest. Most ABDLs just want to reach a place where they can enjoy their thing, be accepted by those closest to them, and stay discreet in the general public. The trans thing though is much more about who you are and how you live your life everyday, and it isn't something that can be hidden as easily, nor should it be. For example; legal documents do not force people to identify themselves as AB/DL...

That being said, I can see where there are particular aspects to ABDL that are very similar in some ways to what Trans folk also go through.  Both pursuits require a lot of re-adjustment and mental discipline, and will often require large financial sacrifices to reach their goals, depending on how far they want to take it. Both pursuits will bring big changes as to how you live your life everyday. Both pursuits have the chance of running into people that have the most hateful and uninformed things to say about it, and may judge you harshly. I'm sure there are more similarities I could find, but that's my guess as to why some people might "lump-in" the ABDL thing with the trans thing from time to time.