LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Amazons Lose Interest

“Who is hungry?”  An Amazon Mommy said towards her adopted Littles.  She had large boobs peaking out from the tight apron.

“We are!”  Her litter of Littles cheered running towards their Mommy.  They were surprisingly compliment children all dressed in dalmatian onesies. 

“Now now.  You’ll all have a turn” the Amazon assured as she breastfed her kids two at a time.  Unfortunately, she was only able to feed half of her Littles.  “Oh no!  I’m out of milk.” 

“Waaaaaaah!”  Her surprised littles cried.  Suddenly the setting froze.

Narrator: “Want to have a large family, but your boobs just can’t feed everyone?”  An eccentric looking amazon looking similar to a mage called Silly Minx due to the rainbow colored hair and loli outfit.  “Well now you can!”  She holds up a pill case of the commercial’s medication.  “Take MilkMaid.  The hormone treatment that will reforge your body into a fountain of youth!”  She zaps the Amazon mommy with her candy cane shaped staff, and the Amazon’s boobs instantly doubled in size while lactating milk.  The Littles drooled and wagged their fake tails.  The Littles fed until all of them were full and napping. 

“I still have more to give!”  The Amazon Mommy said.  “Now I can adopt even more kids!  Thank you MilkMaid.” 

Narrator: “Ask your doctor before using Milkmaid, not that they’ll say no.”  Wink.  The TV turns off. 

Commercials like that were common these days.  After decades of forcible altering the bodies of Littles to become more babyish, now Amazons were altering their own bodies to become stronger and more maternal. 

Amy was finally ready.  After a year of hormone therapy using MilkMaid, the Amazon felt ready to adopt her first Little.  She was raised to be responsible, which is why it tormented Amy for years not being able to adopt until she was financially ready.  And now that she was ready, she would make sure that whatever Little she adopted would be well fed and fat for the rest of their life. 

She had stalked many spots where Littles were vulnerable.  Littles got adopted all the time, after all it was only natural for them to be babied.  She already spent months shopping for the perfect nursery.  Comparing the latest trends and gossip from her friends.  Each day she placed a different diaper in her purse to be prepared.  She had even breastfed one of her friend’s Littles. 

“My Little will want for nothing but the cutest.”  Amy said in the vacant nursery squishing a five foot tall stuffed animal with her hugs.  “Except for all the cute outfits I’ll dress them in.  Ooooo!  But which one should I pick!?!”  The eyeballs of the stuffed animal were poking out.  “Just the thought of caring for a little was triggering Amy and her bigger boobs.  She lactated when seeing cute Littles.  If she didn’t adopt one soon, she’d go insane. 

Today was the day she would start a family. 

Amy started at the park.  She hid behind a tree studying her prey.  Signs of Littles needing to go potty like the foolish act they were trying pretend to be grown ups.  She’d stop them from using the potty, and put them in their rightful diapers on their cute tooshies.  But which ones to choose?  Now that it was happening, she didn’t know who to pick?  Boy?  Girl?  Hair color?  She had ideas, but Littles never tried to make themselves look the way Amazons wanted them to. 

And just them Amy’s heart skipped a beat as she met the ONE. 

She was gorgeous.  The Little had blue hair tied into tiny twin tails.  She wore a pink shirt that said DIAPER PRIDE on the back and HAPPINESS on the front.  Her red, white, and blue skirt with blue bow on the front was more like a tutu with the cute way it did nothing to hide her diaper on the back.  The plastic cover even said CHANGE ME.  The Little waddled in the park with complete obliviousness with her lined hipster sunglasses and the bubble gum she blew.  And for some reason she had no parent or tag meant for runaway Littles.  The only thing missing from her was a pacifier. 

Amy knew she met her Little.  She was biting her nails just seeing her little girl swing happily on the playground swing.  She was a magnet for Amazon mommies.  A little hyperactive, but nothing extra padding couldn’t prevent.  She couldn’t let these other sluts in the park have her.  The victory pose HER Little gave after jumping off the swings was explosive, that Amy began lactating.  Here maternal instinct was attracted to this girl more than anything else in her entire life. 

She rushed towards the Little and picked her up.  The Little was only 5 feet tall compared to the 13 foot tall Amazon.  Amy even had a name for her new child. 

“You’re so cute Izzy, the way you posed for Mommy!!!”  Amy said hugging her new child with all her might.  “You’re going to live with me forever and ever!!” 

“Mommy?”  Izzy said confused and looking up from Amy’s boobs.  Luckily, she was still able to breath. 

Amy giggles and swings around.  “Naughty naughty Izzy.  Lucky for you I have 10 pacifiers to choose from in my purse.  The teddy bear one will look perfect on you!!”  Amy’s adoption of Izzy was probably a bit louder than the average Amazon, but she didn’t care.  Amy was high on Izzy!!  This feeling would never go away.  She couldn’t even wait to go home to breastfeed Izzy.  She would immediately go to the nearest bench to stamp the relationship between Amazon and Izzy, as god intended.  (Funny story, there was a new religion regarding a new deity called Baby Phoenix, said to be the goddess of infantilism for Littles.  But that is a story for another time). 

“I’m going to…” Izzy grunted as her diaper visibly expanded in the back.  The Little had pooped herself from all the squeezing from the stronger Amazon.  Izzy looked a little embarrassed, but more mature about it than the majority of Littles caught in an accident.  Now nothing could prevent the adoption which lit stars in Amy’s eyes. 

Amy: “Good baby Izzy.  Making boom-boom for Mommy.  I have a diapee just for you right after we feed your tum-tum.”  Suddenly Amy squinted with disgust.  She was so close to the poopy diaper that gave off the worst odor had never smelled.  Amy didn’t understand why she hated this more than anything.  She had lots of experience changing the messy diapers of littles.  It made her feel maternal and only strengthened her resolve to one day adopt.  But Izzy’s poops just felt wrong.  Like an allergic reaction bringing untold misery to Amy’s nose.  Her arms shook as she started holding the dizzy Izzy farther away, but the smell wouldn’t go away.  Izzy looked a bit relieved after pooping herself, but Amy felt vomit coming up.  How was this possible Amy thought looking at a smiling Izzy?  How was this perfect Izzy making her need to vomit? 

And then she dropped Izzy. 

Amy blacked out for a moment to the sight of her daughter Izzy crying on the ground. 

“Izzy I…” Amy stuttered but interrupted by vomit that she had to block.  All the other Amazons could see the vomit slowly ooze out of the hand barrier. 

“She dropped me!!!”  Izzy cried out pointing at Amy.  This drew the attention of all of the Amazons, some with phones out. 

“How could you betray me?!”  Amy thought looking at her daughter.  Was she still her daughter?  The smell was overcoming her maternal instincts and each second she wavered made things worse for Amy. 

Instinct just kicked in.  Amy ran away from the situation.  She didn’t even bother to pick of the purse she dropped.  She just ran back to her house to empty the contents of her stomach and lay sick in the nursery she had spent months building with love.  Izzy would have looked so cute in this room, but that was impossible now.

“I’ll never be a mommy” Amy said crying herself to sleep.  And every night for the next three months where she couldn’t even leave her house from depression.  She had the boobs she wanted, but they felt useless now.  Just big heavy lumps of fat with no one to relieve them. 

The company of MilkMaid never released any side effects to the public and 95% of reviews were positive from successful new Amazon parents.  Amy was not a satisfied customer, but then she was considered an outlier.  She never got a chance to adopt Izzy although the system said she was adopted shortly after. 

Their day at the park became a viral video on social media.  Everybody say what happened and the GOOD Mommy Amazon who adopted Izzy when Amy fled. 

“At least she can stand a dirty diaper!!”  Amy cried looking at the video in humiliation. 

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Guilend said:

Maybe she’ll be izzys good sister and help her with potty training ?

Doubt it.  Confusing for an Amazon to be babied with a little.  LOL.

look forward to other stories!

9 minutes ago, BabySofia said:

Oops... someone wasn't as ready to be a mommy as she thought... I've always thought Bigs are a little crazy to want that part of the job forever! 

There are other parts, but I wanted to write that diaper dimension story I mentioned yesterday!  
Izzy: “Find someone to draw me!  My blue hair makes me iconic to the story!”  
Lestat: “Sorry love, I’m going to spoil that I’m going to be the face of the next short story in diaper dimension chronicle.”  Strums his guitar and shows off his teeth that were painted to look like candy despite the pale complexion

9 minutes ago, sparky_dude said:

I figured as much, just felt sad for her, all that time and energy.

(Uncontrollable laughter)

yup, and let’s give your Jennifer a humanitarian award.  Ahahahahaha!

?Look away!  Look away!  This story is dreadful and full of scary ways!  So look away, look away!  ?