LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gave my first recent spanking

A girl was driving her car and she was talking on her Idiot Phone. I knew she had slowed down and she tapped my bumper. She said I did not have stop lights. I said, "If you would've looked down instead of having your nose in the air. You would've seen them." Well, she got me real angry and she called her father. She said, "he wants to speak to you." I gave him my name and he said, "Moon Monkey, is that you." We talked for a while and he said, "I could spank her if I desired. I remember you spanking the little princess in high school when you were a student." I put her back on the phone and she said, "You are kidding, right. That shrimp." He told her to keep her mouth shut and admit she was wrong. She wouldn't do that. I grabbed her and put her across my lap and used a ruler on her rear. I said, "You need that more often." She got in her car and sped around me. I hope not to ever see her again. She was a crybaby.

• 2 weeks later...

IF this is true, and not a fantasy, then what you actually have done is commit assault and I hope the person presses charges. A parent can't give consent to someone to physically assault their grown child and if she was driving it certainly raises that concern.

2 hours ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

IF this is true, and not a fantasy, then what you actually have done is commit assault and I hope the person presses charges. A parent can't give consent to someone to physically assault their grown child and if she was driving it certainly raises that concern.

I can't help but to believe you're over-reacting, Snuggles.....it's a simple, straight-foward spanking fantasy, and nothing more....nothing to worry about ?

1 hour ago, spoonchicken said:

I can't help but to believe you're over-reacting, Snuggles.....it's a simple, straight-foward spanking fantasy, and nothing more....nothing to worry about ?

And I can't help but believe if it's a fantasy it should be presented as such. Presented as is it's a crime but if you're good with that . . . Well that's your call.

To my mind, it was presented as a fantasy. Perhaps just a difference in perspective.

But, we get a LOT of stuff that  pushes the boundaries

So long as no minors are involved in sexual activity, and the story doesn't seem to cross any other lines, then we're generally cool with it

• 7 months later...