LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice on diaper cleanup if change in public

I rarely mess in my diapers but if it happens, its usually not intentional. Its usually related to eating something that disagrees with me. I would say that it happens less than a handful of times a year at most. 

This week I made the mistake of eating too much fried food at a mall food court. I enjoyed eating the food but the stomach grumbles afterwards were an ominous sign. Instead of finishing my errands, I decided to go home just in case. I get to my car and can't find my keys. I am already sweating from the stomach pains and the nervousness of not finding my keys and I just couldn't hold it in anymore. The void happens and I call the stores that I visited and I had left my keys at one of the shoe stores. So now I have to trek back into the mall, into the store to retrieve my keys. I decide to change in the department store that is closest to the parking lot. I normally don't carry wipes with me so all I could do was change out of the soiled diaper and into a new diaper without cleaning myself up. It was a terrible experience and I drove home immediately to clean up and shower. It took about 15min for me to cleanup at home. 

For those who mess more in their diapers more often than me, any advice on the cleanup especially in public?

thanks for sharing

• Like 1

Wipes, lots of them. Knowing where single stall/locking washrooms in your vicinity are helps. Really, thats all you can do, know where the good spots are to change and make sure you have a ton of wipes. Keeping extra plastic bags on hand can help too, maybe a roll of scented kitchen bin bags. Another option when the weather is good, if you have a vehicle with space, is going to a rest stop or carpool lot, parking in the very furthest spot, and just changing in the car.

I find the most important thing to me is to know where there are public bathrooms that you can go into and lock the door to give you the complete privacy you need to change out of a messy diaper. Carry a small backpack with all the supplies you to change out of a messy diaper. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent and have had my share of messy accidents in public and have become very proficient at changing out of my messy diaper when an accident happens away from home.

• Like 1

On the rare times I carefully, discreetly, and courteously mess in public, I practiced social distancing before there was social distancing and never offended anyone, and never had a suspicious look.  I never changed in public, and just waited until I got home or back to my hotel room if I was out of town. I never took the elevator and took stairs to my room.  For me it has been easier to just change at home and not in public, also gives me the opportunity to enjoy my poopy diaper a little longer.