LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers or Huggies?

11 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

See, I knew I wasn’t the only one that wore diapers in kindergarten (or grade 1,2 and 3 for that matter). 

What was it like for you, wearing diapies in kindergarten and 1st through 3rd grade? Did you like it? And why did you wear diapies in kindergarten anyway??

3 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

What was it like for you, wearing diapies in kindergarten and 1st through 3rd grade? Did you like it? And why did you wear diapies in kindergarten anyway??

It was awesome wearing diapers in grades k-3, never having to get up or stop whatever I was doing to go use the toilet, whether it was pee or poop, just being able to sit there and wet and/or mess my diaper while everyone else had to go and use the bathroom. Mind you I did get my diaper changed in front of the class in grade 1 and several times in grade 2, the rest of the time I got my diaper changed in the nurse’s office (in kindergarten there was a separate area where the teacher would take us to change our diapers [I wasn’t the only one in kindergarten who was wearing diapers]). 

I wore diapers in kindergarten because when I was 4.5 I begged my mother to buy me some Pampers and she put me back in diapers 24/7/365 until I was 7. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

It was awesome wearing diapers in grades k-3, never having to get up or stop whatever I was doing to go use the toilet, whether it was pee or poop, just being able to sit there and wet and/or mess my diaper while everyone else had to go and use the bathroom. Mind you I did get my diaper changed in front of the class in grade 1 and several times in grade 2, the rest of the time I got my diaper changed in the nurse’s office (in kindergarten there was a separate area where the teacher would take us to change our diapers [I wasn’t the only one in kindergarten who was wearing diapers]). 

I wore diapers in kindergarten because when I was 4.5 I begged my mother to buy me some Pampers and she put me back in diapers 24/7/365 until I was 7. 

Wow that's a awesome story! You have one awesome mom!? Did mommy change you and baby you too????

23 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Wow that's a awesome story! You have one awesome mom!? Did mommy change you and baby you too????

Yes, I do have an awesome mom and from 4.5 until I was 7 she did change me and baby me too. My room was changed back into a nursery complete with a crib, changing table etc. I even had a playpen and a highchair. When I wasn’t in school I was treated like a complete baby. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

Yes, I do have an awesome mom and from 4.5 until I was 7 she did change me and baby me too. My room was changed back into a nursery complete with a crib, changing table etc. I even had a playpen and a highchair. When I wasn’t in school I was treated like a complete baby. 

Sounds like baby heaven!?♥️????

On 4/6/2021 at 7:55 PM, IminWetPampers said:

From 4.5 until 7, did the diapies you have absorb a lot? and what brand were they??

23 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

From 4.5 until 7, did the diapies you have absorb a lot? and what brand were they??

They absorbed a fair amount (but this was in the mid to late 70’s) but they weren’t as absorbent as the Pampers of today and they did tend to leak as elastic leg gathers weren’t introduced to Pampers until the 80’s. But I didn’t mind leaks and the smell that Pampers had back then was absolutely incredible and it only got stronger when you wet your diaper (I’d kill to have that scent in diapers today). But even if they leaked on occasion I absolutely loved my Pampers and I never would’ve traded them for anything (I actually cried when I outgrew them, but then I figured out how to tape them together to make a bigger diaper that would fit me and I wore them until I was 22 and a female friend of mine introduced me to adult diapers). 

• Like 1
On 4/10/2021 at 3:09 PM, IminWetPampers said:

They absorbed a fair amount (but this was in the mid to late 70’s) but they weren’t as absorbent as the Pampers of today and they did tend to leak as elastic leg gathers weren’t introduced to Pampers until the 80’s. But I didn’t mind leaks and the smell that Pampers had back then was absolutely incredible and it only got stronger when you wet your diaper (I’d kill to have that scent in diapers today). But even if they leaked on occasion I absolutely loved my Pampers and I never would’ve traded them for anything (I actually cried when I outgrew them, but then I figured out how to tape them together to make a bigger diaper that would fit me and I wore them until I was 22 and a female friend of mine introduced me to adult diapers). 

Did you have baby toys in your baby nursery when you were 5. 6. and 7 years old too???♥️

1 hour ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Cool!

Ya I just wish I had a nursery today, I’d kill to be put on my changing table and have my soggy, messy diapers changed for a nice, fresh, dry, super thick diaper. Or have my wife/mommy come in and lower the side of my crib and discover that her baby is in a soaking wet diaper that her baby is in the middle of filling with poop. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, IminWetPampers said:

Ya I just wish I had a nursery today, I’d kill to be put on my changing table and have my soggy, messy diapers changed for a nice, fresh, dry, super thick diaper. Or have my wife/mommy come in and lower the side of my crib and discover that her baby is in a soaking wet diaper that her baby is in the middle of filling with poop. 

I know how you feel!??☺️❤️??

12 hours ago, IminWetPampers said:

I’m in the process of putting one together though 

Really?! That's awesome!?❤️??????? Let me know how it turns out.?

• 1 month later...

I was a Huggies child growing up, but oddly I tend to lean a bit more towards Pampers. Not that I ever wear either simply due to not being able to fit in them, but I do have a pretty big collection of vintage diapers on-hand.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Smash-N-Dash said:

I was a Huggies child growing up, but oddly I tend to lean a bit more towards Pampers. Not that I ever wear either simply due to not being able to fit in them, but I do have a pretty big collection of vintage diapers on-hand.

That's awesome!? I'm sure you looked very cute in Huggies when you were little!? Huggies are also my favorite diapie too!? I wish I was still small enough to fit in them on an regular basis.??? I'm such a big baby!??

5 hours ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

That's awesome!? I'm sure you looked very cute in Huggies when you were little!? Huggies are also my favorite diapie too!? I wish I was still small enough to fit in them on an regular basis.??? I'm such a big baby!??

I wouldn't like wearing today's Huggies or pampers.  Not a fan of cloth backed.

• Confused 1
18 minutes ago, ppdude said:

Heck no. They all started out plastic backed. Cloth-like is a recent invention.

Good to know! Thank you very much!??☺️