LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Can, Can't, Does, Doesn't and appropriate action list

dlsafrica

I have been thinking for two weeks how to post this. Maybe it's best as a general discussion.  But I intend for this to be baby and not bondage driven. I believe there is a part of the forums specifically for kinkiness. But this is meant to be totally baby mindset orientated. I may comment on a couple as to how it affects me. But maybe there are things I have missed that others want to mention. 

1) Babies can't talk. This can be taught by application of a pacifier. Mine is 0-6 months. Babies also don't have the strength in their tongue to push the pacifier out. (When I have a pacifier I am totally disabled that way... tongue rests on pacifier and has no strength.  The only way I can remove the pacifier is by hand, unless it falls out overnight)

2) Babies don't have control of where they go to the toilet because of diapers. Ironically they also have total control geographically, but that's just a side point.

3) Babies don't have control of when they go to the toilet  (for this purpose different from incontinence, although I am starting to have no control in the rear). This is for me accomplished through double diapering AFTER wetting. The pressure on my bladder makes me wet uncontrollably and the one and a half year old in me comes out.

4) Babies can't handle solids. Spoon feed or squeeze tube baby food (like I said in the other post, mine is 6 month's and up)

5) Babies can and do dribble. I find this associated sometimes but also only relating to a pacifier.

I will add to this if I think of other things.  Your turn. Just remember... Baby, not bondage.

Oh my gosh! Maybe the most important one!

6) Babies don't have the coordination to play with themselves. For me (I know it's different for some) all that takes to... umm... make it a little more difficult, is a diaper.. although like I said elsewhere, when I am diApered I have zero interest.  So a diaper puts my entire mindset right. 

These are all very good, I know when I get into little space my regression is between 1 year and 18 months and my playpen has age appropriate toys, which I love to play and bang them. I drool as well and sometimes without a pacifier which usually will happen when I will regress further closer to 10 months . It’s a strange process but I do allow for it and once I step into my crib/playpen the regression begins.

I don’t care when I wet or mess it’s just part of the baby experience for me 

• Like 1

Caught myself doing this now, and it was one of the first positives about pacifiers. Babies can't curse (and if they do pacifiers are a good way to... control their tongue)

• Haha 1