LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lockdown Affected Faith?

dlsafrica

Owing to the fact that this is called Littles Of Faith, I presume it doesn't require the topic of diapers.

How has lockdown affected your faith? For me, I'm confident in what I believe and it takes a lot to shake me, but the emphasis my church places on community, and the fact that we haven't had anything in the way of services or home groups  since the first week of December  (we were only meeting under level 1), has started to get to me. I felt myself crack two weeks ago. We've been encouraged to meet up with people but I only see about six people a week, and a few of those work in the shop. We've been allowed freedom of movement but if I don't have anywhere to go... put bluntly, other than the shop I've pretty much been home since 27 March last year. Without community it's just... like I say... I cracked two weeks ago.

I do feel like I’ve been let down by my church during lockdown it feels like they’ve done nothing to reach out to the community this may just be a uk thing but I was hoping they would offer something. It’s been hard as I’ve had to shield for health reasons as well and am terrified of going out. Luckily I’ve got good friends who have been shopping for me.

sadly in the last year I’ve been in hospital for nearly 6 months and while I was in once a week a priest who works there came round to see me no it really helped me I couldn’t thank him enough and it upset me a little when he told me he had been advised by the local parish not to carry out his duties while covid is here. I’m so glad he didn’t listen.

My faith is important to me and I know it is to many others I just feel it’s been forgotten about 

• 3 months later...

No question as Christians we need the fellowship of the saints, while my church has been in person for many months we did do online only for months and I missed the fellowship 

So it’s normal to feel down, but just press into God, pray and read to increase your faith in this time of testing