LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Double Duapers

I want to be extra protected and thick on my next outing. Do you need to cut the plastic backing when wearing two or three diapers?  It’s going to be a fun punishment weekend for wetting the bed. Lots of errands to run and need lots of thickness and protection. Planning on having the baby stick a lot of milk too. Poor baby.  

I would start with a feminine pad first then the first diaper with large random slits in the liner followed by the second diaper

with fewer slits and then the optional third diaper as is. The sizing of the diapers would be critical - the first being your size

the second being the next size up - the subsequent third diaper may or may not be the same as the second to make for

a well rounded dough-boy look. The final piece to the puzzle is the diaper cover large enough to cover this and maybe

with frilly lacy ruffled bum detailing and optional LOCKING waist band.

Now you would be good to go - what you wear over this depends on if you want to conceal all of the diapers.

A skirt not so good - a dress maybe - a romper might work even shortalls - but beware that well rounded roly poly expanse

may betray whatever you select.

Oh and after loading up that diaper assembly when it comes time to change - LOOK OUT for the plop plop drop of the

heavy weight wet sack of pee - something about a 1 pound diaper 16 ounces becoming 10 pounds a gallon of relief ! 

• Thanks 1