LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Brissy DL, discovering myself and looking for friends

AshyM

Hihihi! 

I'm a diaper lover from Brisbane, I'm non-binary (look like a guy) and submissive. 
I've spent years and years being curious about wearing nappies and recently bought a super cute pack (they're pink and have unicorns on them!) and am loving wearing, and wetting, them. 

I'd love to find some friends to hang out with. Wearing diapers with others, or someone to diaper me while we're hanging out. 
I just adore the idea of diapers being a casual part of a friendship/relationship. 

I don't know if I'm a little but I'm curious about exploring that side of me. 
I'm really not sure what to write here, I'm still super shy about...well everything. 

I'll probably delete this and make a better post sometime, I only just found this website and felt the need to say hi straight away! 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

- Ash

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Hey Ash,

New here too, love to talk and stuff and explore this side of ourselves. I'm in Sydney and love to wear nappies, have worn pink ones similar to yours before too aha. Love to have a friendship feel free to message me.

Stu

• 8 months later...
On 2/25/2021 at 6:16 PM, AshyM said:

Hihihi! 

I'm a diaper lover from Brisbane, I'm non-binary (look like a guy) and submissive. 
I've spent years and years being curious about wearing nappies and recently bought a super cute pack (they're pink and have unicorns on them!) and am loving wearing, and wetting, them. 

I'd love to find some friends to hang out with. Wearing diapers with others, or someone to diaper me while we're hanging out. 
I just adore the idea of diapers being a casual part of a friendship/relationship. 

I'm really not sure what to write here, I'm still super shy about...well everything. 

I'll probably delete this and make a better post sometime, I only just found this website and felt the need to say hi straight away! 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

- Ash

I’m into nappies love wearing them and would also like to hang out with some one who feels the same widdlebaby 

On 7/13/2021 at 9:12 PM, Stu.dl said:

Hey Ash,

New here too, love to talk and stuff and explore this side of ourselves. I'm in Sydney and love to wear nappies, have worn pink ones similar to yours before too aha. Love to have a friendship feel free to message me.

Stu

I’m in Brisbane if you’re ever up this way I would like to meet up and enjoy our nappies together 

How do I message you other than reply on this format I’m not computer literate so are a bit lost

Hihihi! 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

- Ash

Hi understand where you are 

Hihihi! 

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

- Ash

Like to talk