LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dotty Cloth Diapers

Hi,

I've done a quick search but yielded few results. 

Can anyone recommend the Dotty Diaper Co. Cloth diapers?

There's only the marketed photos online and I can work out what the rise and fit would be on another person. I don't want to spank some cash down without more info. 

Any photos or advice is always welcome. 

Cheers x

I'm in them every day.  I think they're great.  I'm 34 inch waist, and the mediums work for me - similar size to most disposable mediums.  The rise is no higher than disposables, which suits me well as I can fasten a belt round my trousers above the nappy.  A few words of caution:

1.  The dye in the blue ones runs.  A lot.

2.  The other colours sometimes have some bits of blue fabric inside, so they may turn blue when you wash them too.

3.  As with all velcro cloth nappies, the velcro won't last as long as the rest of the nappy, so be prepared to replace it at some point.  The last lot of Dotty nappies I got had particularly poor velcro, which didn't last well at all.  Always wash them with the velcro fastened up as it would be when you wear them.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Cruiser,

I took the leap of faith and ordered some today, with a pair of pants as well. It'll be my first proper experience, so I'm quite eager for the delivery. 

Mind you I've got a couple of wash and dry cycles to wait for first ?

That's the best "side effect" of ordering custom diapers , they make diaper 1 to your measurements ,so you wash wear and generally abuse for awhile , then you can ask for any modifications or adjustments in your full order .

Off the rack is a good place to start ,but custom is your long term comfort and happiness ,mine fit like a second skin after almost 14 years of wash, dry, use ,rinse , repeat ,they just get better and better each time you use them .I have about 200 in rotation ( i use between 4-9 diapers a day) so planning for unexpected events like a broken washer etc ,it pays to have extras ( Texas anyone !) Although I have more than 20 cases of disposable on hand if needed .