LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby Food

dlsafrica

Do you have any issues with drinking that much formula?  It has lots of iron in it normally, so you may be setting yourself up for iron overload.  Any other symptoms of having so much formula per day?

I do love a drink of formula from time to time.  A nice hot bottle at night is lovely heading into lala land.

On 3/15/2022 at 2:22 AM, ozziebee said:

Do you have any issues with drinking that much formula?  It has lots of iron in it normally, so you may be setting yourself up for iron overload.  Any other symptoms of having so much formula per day?

I do love a drink of formula from time to time.  A nice hot bottle at night is lovely heading into lala land.

So far I haven’t had any issues with iron but then agen. The rest off my diet is pretty much low in iron

plus I have a rest day once every 2 weeks where I try to eat adult meals the only other issues I have 

i noticed I am starting to have issues with drinking from a normal cup 

I noticed I started to not like spicy food and I gag on food not cut up small 

and lastly my messy diapers have now changed colour and softness 

On 3/14/2022 at 10:22 PM, ozziebee said:

Let's not go down that misinformation road again... Even extra iron fortified formula doesn't have enough iron to have any effect on a healthy adult. Of course everybody is different. The average Over the Counter Daily Iron supplement contains 65mg of iron. By comparison, the Similac Formula I drink contains 1.4mg per 5 ounces. Just to get enough iron to match the daily supplement quantity I would have to drink 46 ounces a day! Even then I would still be long way from doing any harm from iron overdose. I would be more worried about the calories (100 per 5 ounces). Formula does not have enough of the nutrients an adult needs, so it is probably not a good idea to drink only formula. But don't take my word for it, do a little research, and know what your needs and limitations are. 

I enjoy a bottle of warm formula after a diaper change and when I nap in my playpen. Much like some people enjoy their beer or wine...:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:      

• Like 2

Tell me about it iso much prefer a nice bottle whilst round Friends chatting with them give me formula over coffee or tea any day 

• 2 months later...
On 3/16/2022 at 10:25 PM, Little Baby Becca said:

Let's not go down that misinformation road again... Even extra iron fortified formula doesn't have enough iron to have any effect on a healthy adult. Of course everybody is different. The average Over the Counter Daily Iron supplement contains 65mg of iron. By comparison, the Similac Formula I drink contains 1.4mg per 5 ounces. Just to get enough iron to match the daily supplement quantity I would have to drink 46 ounces a day! Even then I would still be long way from doing any harm from iron overdose. I would be more worried about the calories (100 per 5 ounces). Formula does not have enough of the nutrients an adult needs, so it is probably not a good idea to drink only formula. But don't take my word for it, do a little research, and know what your needs and limitations are. 

I enjoy a bottle of warm formula after a diaper change and when I nap in my playpen. Much like some people enjoy their beer or wine...:baby-wants-milk-smiley-emoticon:      

Your statement is true about it being harmless for most people?, I would also like to add something to that though as a bit of add on information ? scence the iron they supplement with is powdered iron which is a metal that can be attracted by a magnet if he needed to because of a iron restricted diet or wanted to a magnet can remove the iron. Thinking about it even a magnet taped to the bottom of a bottle would keep the iron in the bottle and it would get washed out and go down the drain when he cleans the bottle ?

• 3 months later...

So it’s now been almost six months since I started my full time feeding schedule what changed by doing this 

1 I no longer can eat hard meat as stake and that every over meat I mince up 

2 baby food as the jar or pouch I find really tasty 

3 I still drink formula and enjoy it it’s now my main food 

4 even though I still have a adult meal it depends on how I feel and it’s still cut up into small pieces 

5 I no longer have hard mess it’s always soft

so now I tried this will i continue or try to ween back to adult food my answer is this I just set up a monthly subscription on Amazon for my formula 

so no I not going back to adult food and my new plan is to slowly stop eating it all together and only eat mashed up food and baby food 

• Like 2