LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Down the Rabbit Hole (and Back Again)

I originally created this profile in 2018 when my wife first told me of her interest in ageplay (specifically the Caregiver role).  We experimented off and on since then but life was hectic so we never delved too deeply.  Now that life has slowed down, she asked me if I would be willing to give it another try.  I joined (or I guess rejoined) dailydiapers hoping to learn more about ageplay and learn more about being a little.

• Like 1

Hi, or welcome back, I guess. Nice to meet you, always good to have new people join us. There’s lots here, lots of good likeminded people. I’m sure you can find a lot here. Any questions, just ask. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!  You and your wife!

• Like 1

Hi and welcome. My advice is first and foremost, talk about everything in detail. Find out exactly what she wants and what you are willing to try. Everyone has limits and that’s okay as long as they are understood and respected. I think that it’s awesome that you are willing to try at least. You will actually learn more about being a little from your wife then you will from anyone here but maybe you will find some additional aspects of it from the people in this community that might not be something your wife thought of or didn’t necessarily stand out as something she wanted to do or try. I know my wife wasn’t overly thrilled with the age play thing when I introduced her to it but she indulged me and it turned out she really liked me nursing her, so we found common ground and made some compromises based on our own comfort levels. Hopefully you can do the same

• Like 1