LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Twitter prompt short stories

Since I have been stuck in a rut lately regarding writing, I figured I would let my Twitter followers (@DaddyFellow) give me some prompts and make a very short story off of them. These are probably one time 500 word stories and are mainly just diaper smut. Enjoy them for what they are worth :)

Prompt: Nature Trail

“What in the world do we have here?” Jamie asked, reaching down and brushing some dirt off the shining red object that sat right off the path. It looked like an amulet, but shined like a diamond. Figuring it was just dropped by someone who had walked this trail before her, the brunette snatched it up and placed it in the pocket of her shorts as she made her way down the beautiful trail. 

Tall trees lined the walking path, allowing the sun's rays to peek through them in a way that made it look like the front of a brochure. Jamie had no intention of letting an 80+ degree day pass her by without getting a walk on her favorite trail! She, however, couldn’t shake the thoughts of that amulet resting in her pocket. Jamie quickly pulled it back into view, running her fingers across the surface. Who in the world would lose such a thing? It had to be worth thousands of dollars! 

“Jamie, focus on the scenery” she told herself, almost forcing herself to put the jewelry away. The woman shook her head, focusing on her steps as she put one foot in front of the other. The feet started to add up until she had made it a half mile. 

With less than a quarter mile until the end of her journey, Jamie started to feel a little odd. She wasn’t sure what it was, but her pace was slowing. She wasn’t tired at all, but it felt like her steps were more thought out and less organic. Almost like a baby taking their first steps.

Almost instinctively, Jamie grabbed the red jewel in her pocket. Maybe that was the cause of this odd slow down. 

At that moment, everything hit her like a ton of bricks. 

First, it was her hair. The brunette ponytail that sat high on her hair shifted, as if by magic, into two childish pigtails, bouncing along with every step in her slowed gait.

Her shirt came next. The sleeveless green top she had put on at her apartment was no more. Sitting in its place was an almost neon pink t-shirt with the words “toddler on the loose” spelled out in baby blocks. As if it was a surprise, the sports bra underneath disappeared. 

Ironically, the pink Nikes she had on were swiftly turned into all white Velcro shoes, complete with frilly pink socks spilling over the top. 

After all of that, the worst part for the rapidly changing women's clothing was saved for last. Her underwear swelled and crinkled as Jamie took the final step from adult to toddler. Looking down, tears streaming down her face, she saw an extremely thick diaper staring up at her. No shorts or anything to cover, just a pristine white Pamper taped snuggly to her hips. 

“Baby girl, you had mommy so scared!” a mysterious woman called out behind Jamie as she was picked up, causing an ear shattering scream. 

As the screaming Jamie fought and clawed at the excessive tall woman, all she could hear was “Sweetie, you can’t run that far ahead of me. You had me worried sick” as she was placed on the woman’s hip and carried down the trail. 

The final thing she saw as she looked back down the trail through tear filled eyes was the amulet that started it all... 

• Like 1