LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I tried diapers again....sort of

Tl;dr:

I tried disposable underwear and it was mostly a success and I wanna try more.

A friend came to pick me up a few days ago to show me a new game he got, and then a very good portion of the us got covered in snow and ice. I was in an affected area and got stuck at his house for three days (apparently 8000 houses lost power). He lives with some...elderly people is a good way to word that. Anyway, I ended up sleeping in an unused bedroom for my stay there. That room happened to contain supplies of a certain type, which were meant for a specific member of the house. One package was kinda tucked behind some stuff under the tv stand. I checked. Diapers. But unopened.

The other package was sitting on a shelf right in front of the door. Depend Fit-Flex underwear. The package was opened and half were already used. I kinda shamefully took one one night while getting ready for bed and put it in my jacket pocket to hide until I got home. Two days later, I finally got home. The first thing I did was strip down as quietly as I could (dad was in the next room over) and slid the undergarments on. It almost matched my skin color. It also felt slightly awkward and wrong (wrong because of what I was doing, not how I was doing it). Keep in mind I’m fighting back a strong urge to poo as I’m going through this entire process.

Next, I slid my undies back up over those and then my jeans. My underwear was almost big enough to completely hide the disposable underneath (I checked myself out and took photos while redressing). The jeans completely hid it. Absolutely no way to tell I was wearing it. Barely ten minutes after making it home, I was already being asked to do stuff. I had my own plans and I was still fighting back a huge-feeling, desperate crap. In hindsight, I should have done the other stuff and messed myself early in the process. Instead, I said I was going to be a little while before I could get to it (it was just swap garbage cans and check the mail).

I waited. And waited. And waited. And finally, I decided it was time (I was waiting for the urge to pee). The disposable was actually quite comfortable. I almost forgot I even had it on, it felt so close to normal undies. It also was very quiet. I totally would have been comfortable wearing it around family or friends or even in the general public. Anyway, I grabbed the stuff I already gathered for taking a shower and headed to the bathroom. I walked in and lifted the toilet lid and placed my clothed behind on the seat. It took only a few seconds to void my bowels. It was nowhere near the size I was expecting, but still respectable and very mushy. I felt my bottom while I was still seated, and the poo had spread a little bit outwards away from my crack. It was still loosely held in place and wasn’t completely mushed.

I failed to check the mirror or take pics anymore starting at this point (I so wanted pics of the poo bulge through each layer of clothing as I took them off). I did get up and check the inside of the disposable. It was wrecked, but not totaled. That needed to change. I needed to change too, but that was for a time soon to come. I lifted the mess back up and low key considered just walking out of the bathroom like it never happened, but my dad was still in the next room over and he was probably definitely smelling it already at this point (did I mention it smelled awful). Anyway, with my pants pulled fully back up, I lowered the toilet lid and sat back down. You ain’t a true pants-pooper if you don’t sit in it or otherwise squish it, after all.

With the disposable now totaled and the shit smell as ripe as ever, I rechecked the mirror. I liked what I saw. The poo had risen above the protective padding and could be seen through the disposable. Maybe I could force it to stain my normal undies? Well, I tried and tried and tried some more. I pushed my underwear against the disposable where some poo was, expecting at least a little bit of a stain, and I got nothing. Rinse and repeat a couple times and same result each time, so I gave up. But I still wasn’t done yet. There was one last thing I wanted to do before I stripped down a final time and hit the shower. I still wanted—no, needed—to pee in the disposable, in my underwear, in my pants.

Given certain details about the situation, specifically revolving around the disposable, I knew my pants wouldn’t get out of it dry—not in the very least. In fact, I figured the disposable would do next to naught to protect my pants. Mainly, I just wanted to know if it’d leave an interesting wet stain in the crotch area. I craved the answer. All I had to do was pee. Bladder shyness is a b*tch sometimes. I sat on the toilet for a while, I got up a couple times to pace back and forth, sat back down (I re-raised the toilet lid by this point. Don’t want to get the floor soaked in pee with nothing to dry it up with). After several more minutes of failing to convince my bladder to flood my britches, I decided I had already been in there way too long as-was, and still needed a shower. So I did what I didn’t wanna. I stripped down, folded and hid the disposable into the mass of clothes now in the floor, and hit the shower. Well, I did a little pre-cleaning while stripping down; the less chunks still stuck to my butt, the less I gotta force down the drain, the faster I get out. Also, a very minor amount of poo made it to the undies. Like a streak or two on the leg bands, likely due to the excessive shifting around I did while sitting in my mess pushing minute amounts of poo onto my inner thighs.

Getting rid of the evidence wasn’t going to be very easy, I found out after getting back to my bedroom. When I tried the diaper from ABU, it did excellently to hide the smell. I just rolled it up and tossed it into a bin for a few days before I could discretely dispose of it and I never smelled it once. The disposable, I put into a bag, threw other trash on top of it, and then tied it, and I could still frequently catch a whiff of it. I had taken the garbage out before messing myself, so I couldn’t just toss it in there and be like “haha I’m finally cleaning some garbage out of my room.” It’d smell up the whole house! So I thought about it for a couple minutes and came to an answer to my predicament. I didn’t want to do like the diaper and just toss it in a bin and cover it up with dirty clothes until a better situation presented itself. I’d have to dig it back out, after all, and it’d be even more ripe than it currently was.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a large garbage bag—one of those for the 50 gallon cans (we have a large can in the kitchen). I went back to my room and tossed in the bag with the disposable. Then I tossed in a few other bags of trash I already had. I emptied my garbage can (smol) and grabbed several water bottles and other general trash and I filled that entire bag. My room was, and still is, in desperate need of a cleaning. Anyway, long paragraph short, that’s how I got rid of the evidence. That’s also when I swapped garbage cans and checked the mail.

So that’s my story on trying disposable underwear. I prefer them to diapers, but I need to experiment more with each before I dedicate myself to that statement. I may like them more than regular underwear already, but, again, more testing needed.

Edited by LonesomeLamp
Added a tldr
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I said I wasn’t proud of it ?

I hear they’re awful, so I wanted to try it and see.

In other news, I didn’t know the forum sends email notifications for replies until I checked my spam folder for my bank password reset email.

When the stimulus finally hits my bank, I plan to buy a pack of the ABU Simple. When I tried them the first time (I posted about it when I did), I think I got the mediums? I’ll have to verify, but regardless, I checked out the prices on ABU and found they were out of mediums at the moment. I also put it on very terribly wrong, so idek (I don’t even know) if medium will fit properly like their chart says it should. So uh, be on the lookout for when that post happens ig.