LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok so that "professor" has an actual chance to be save from the witch by just be fired, which should be a no brainer for anyone in charge of that place...unless the witch is not done with her as well. Our babies on the other side seems to be less lucky and have a 100% chance of playing a bit more with the witch. :D

7 hours ago, ABAlex said:

students who can ACUTALLY get through the day

;).

• Like 1

What if the witch summoned strong magical nurses and transormed both rooms into nnurseries with cribs , changing tables, playpens, babyjumpers, waking them n morning, letting them out thhe crib to change their diapers, and dressinbg their day    sshort   in baby dresses  all of their  because they made obvious massive when pun diasable  or cloth.if they want or need to leave their   room for any reason they will be put a sttroller w ith five straps, wit nurse pushing  the strller has full of newborn safe baby rattles on it. if the girl does not constany constanly play with her baby toys the stroller will bvegin immediately painfully spanking her.if it meal       time the nurse will put  a bib oncupent and will feed er baby food and baby formula, bufre burping her anywhere they need to class,  grocery, shopping, class, even trips home their nurses will take them in carset and strollerss, before transforming their rooms into nursies intical to the one at school.when in therir rooms with nanny they are epect to play inn playpen full of newborn safe  rattlles, or in their baby bouncers, and be down for a morning and afternoon naps at the end of babys nigj at 8pm they will be put safely lcked into their crib.

• Like 1
On 5/25/2023 at 5:19 AM, Kahlez said:

Ok so that "professor" has an actual chance to be save from the witch by just be fired, which should be a no brainer for anyone in charge of that place...unless the witch is not done with her as well. Our babies on the other side seems to be less lucky and have a 100% chance of playing a bit more with the witch. :D

;).

The university definitly seems to be odd, I wonder what would happen to the professor if the witch doesn't intervene. IRL yes, that might just get you fired.

Why the winking? Acknowledging someone else can't get through a class without using their huggies? 😛  

On 5/27/2023 at 2:54 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

What if the witch summoned strong magical nurses and transormed both rooms into nnurseries with cribs , changing tables, playpens, babyjumpers, waking them n morning, letting them out thhe crib to change their diapers, and dressinbg their day    sshort   in baby dresses  all of their  because they made obvious massive when pun diasable  or cloth.if they want or need to leave their   room for any reason they will be put a sttroller w ith five straps, wit nurse pushing  the strller has full of newborn safe baby rattles on it. if the girl does not constany constanly play with her baby toys the stroller will bvegin immediately painfully spanking her.if it meal       time the nurse will put  a bib oncupent and will feed er baby food and baby formula, bufre burping her anywhere they need to class,  grocery, shopping, class, even trips home their nurses will take them in carset and strollerss, before transforming their rooms into nursies intical to the one at school.when in therir rooms with nanny they are epect to play inn playpen full of newborn safe  rattlles, or in their baby bouncers, and be down for a morning and afternoon naps at the end of babys nigj at 8pm they will be put safely lcked into their crib.

it would seem fitting, wouldn't it :) someone needs to take care of these diaper girls!

In a large, oak paneled office full of books, two girls stood in front of a finely carved wooden desk. Both were dressed as normally university students, with one slightly more fashionable in a nice shirt and jeans, the other might be seen as a bit 'geekier' in a thick woolen sweater and corduroys. The light in the office was dim, the lamps were finely carved but old, so that is all some might have noticed of them. However, if someone looked closely, they might have noticed not all was 'normal' about the girls. Both had the bulge of clean disposable diapers under their pants and the slight smell of powder, which all around decided was better then the alternative. One had argued she didn't need the diaper, but at this point few believed her.

Behind the desk was the Dean of the university, Doctor Jefferson. He was a gray, heavy set man who was always seen in similar brown pants, brown plaid shirt, and darker brown woolen vest. To his right was a women both girls knew as Ms. Tweedelbow, who glared at them over folded arms. To his left was another dark, statuesque women in a long black dress neither girl knew. 

"Hello all, and welcome to my office," the dean said in a slow, sonorous voice. "We have much to discuss, so I think we should just overlook t the fact we are in a room full of women and the person in charge is a man."

"What?" Rebecca asked. She looked at the other faces, and no one else noticed.

"I am not quite sure why I said that. Anyway, we obviously have a few issues here. Obviously, we can't overlook months of back and forth blackmail and harassment between students, much less the public fighting. On top of that, the situation was obviously embarrassing for both stinky little babies involved"

"WHAT!?" Rebecca said again. This time, only her and Matilda seemed to notice.

"Once again, I'm not quite sure why I said that. The second problem is the damage to reputation with possible future implications. As the school is always looking out for our students and for possible lawsuits, we think we have a solution to both. Oh, and you obviously failed the design class, your "baby clothes for adults," wasn't meant to end that... literally."

"Ok but right there," Rebecca cut in. "Don't you think that was just a really weird assignment? Isn't a lot of what happens at this university really weird?"

"No," the Dean shook his head, and both the other professors did the same. "That seems normal to me."

"Me too," the woman in the black dress said.

"And me, obviously, since I made it," Ms. Tweedelbow added.

The Dean looked at her, then back at the two students. "So, we think we have a solution that will work for both of us. Doctor Bruxa?"

The woman in the black dressed stepped forward. "We are planning a new class that will combine our home economics, nursing, and drama divisions."

"SEE!? What kind of university thinks of that? Its WEIRD!!" Rebecca added.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," the Dean added. "Doctor Bruxa, please continue."

"Thank you. This course will consist of multiple sections each of three students. In each trio, two will play one role, the third will play another. I think it can be best explained through example. Miranda, you have the rights to enter."

The door opened, and a pair of students walked in. The first was a short, dark haired girls in a long blue dress. The other was a tall blond boy wearing a..."

"Is that boy wearing a tutu!? And a DIAPER!?" Matilda shouted out.

"Actually, I don't WEAR anything," the boy smiled. "I ROCK whatever clothing happens to be lucky enough to find onto my body. However, yes in this case its a tutu and a diaper. Both pink. Also, a paci and some cute socks," he lifted his legs to show long stripped stockings. 

"Mhmm," the dean said. "Yes, and while I understand the diaper and pacifier..."

"Wait, that's the part you understand?" Rebecca asked, but was ignored.

"But the tutu.... Doctor Bruxa?"

"I'm not sure. Miranda?"

"I'm not sure either. We lay out the blue onesies he was supposed to wear, but they kept getting replaced by pink onesies and skirts. We aren't sure why."

"Gee imagine that" the boy said, putting a hand to his chin s if thinking hard.

"Well... yes... ok I suppose that's fine," Doctor Bruxa added. "As I was saying, these two represent our new program. His "Daddy" couldn't be here, as he is buying more diapers."

The boy in the tutu giggled. "Hehe my 'daddy' has to buy me more diapers since I go through them so fast."

"Is it just me or is he enjoying this to much?" Rebecca asked.

He looked at her in fake shock. "Heavens! Whatever could you mean? I have no idea, please explain in detail what you mean and what websites you've been looking at which would make you think that would be a thing."

"Yes, that is a very strange thing to imply Rebecca, you are definitely the weird one here," Doctor Bruxa added, and the others nodded in agreement. "He applied for this role purely on financial gain, and we chose him as we think it could help with some of his other issues, particularly with his writing classes."

"Anyone who accuses me of writing self insert characters into my stories is just being observant and accurate."

"Quiet Alex, adults are speaking," Miranda said, pushing a pacifier into his mouth. "You know the less you speak the less likely you are to get into trouble."

Doctor Bruxa cut in. "No no, its quite alright, we have time here while the other baby comes. I know how much you like telling people they can get in trouble for saying the wrong thing Miranda. He also has issues with spelling,"

"Mi deadication two propar speling is proff ov mi respkt four mi adience,"

"And outright insulting people in his stories."

"My readers are dumb babies and someone needs to tell them."

"Excuse me, are we late?" another student walked in. Both Rebecca and Matilda were shocked when they noticed Ben, the football player Rebecca used to torment Matilda. He was dragging a another by the hand, a brown haired girl with glass. She strode in proudly, sashaying a blue her skirt with her spare hand and swinging her hips as if to deliberately emphasize the fact she was wearing a thick diaper underneath it. She also sucked a pacifier and hummed loudly behind it. It was as if everything she did was to attract as much attention to her infantile clothes as possible while also nonchalantly pretending as if nothing was out of the ordinary.

"Ben?" Matilda shouted."

"Yes, you know him?" Doctor Bruxa said. "He suddenly seemed very interested in being part of this a few weeks ago. Talked a lot about bouncing the adult babies on his knee."

Rebecca and Matilda looked at each other, and Matilda blushed.

"So... uh..." Rebecca continued. "Is this another one of the babies?'

"Yes! This is Danny!" Ben said. "My baby!"

"I don't know what you are talking about," the new girl said from behind her pacifier.

"You're the baby. That is why you are wearing a diaper and sucking a paci."

"No I'm not."

Matilda cut in. "You are CLEARLY wearing a diaper and showing it off."

"Diaper?" Danny looked down. "What are you talking about? I'm wearing normal underwear, right?"

"Yes, of course you are," Alex said. "She's being weird again."

"Anyway," Doctor Bruxy said. "She was a good choice because she posted a picture of her own butt in a diaper online several months ago."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, I never wear diapers for fun." Danny said, shaking her head. "Even if I did, it was probably just for this."

"Once again, it was several months before we announced this."

"Does it bother no one that all these people are clearly just doing it out of some kind of kink?"

"WHAT?! Our motivations are purely financial!" Alex busted in.

"Yes! And also I don't know what you are talking about!"

The dean pointed at her. "See? Clearly she doesn't like it. She is so embarrassed she is traumatized and repressing it. That is alright though, we are paying her, and the solution to all problems is money."

"Right," Alex said. "Like me. My sole goal in doing the thing Danny isn't doing is money."

"But," Rebecca said. "Aren't you the designer guy? I'm pretty sure we had a class on you where everything you designed was pink."

"NO!" Alex shouted. "That is another totally different character with the same name and awesome taste. Also I hear he's really cool."

"Alright, we are getting off track. Also, we hope this will solve silly claims of magic on campus," Bruxy said.

"Yes, magic. That will conveniently explain any potholes," Alex said.

"What an odd statement, but true. Anyway, the idea is two students raise the third as a baby for a full semester. They push them in strollers, dress them, change their diapers, feed them, and ensure they do their homework. You can stay in new wing of the university with furnished adult sized nurseries, funds for clothing's and other items are provided by the school, and the "baby" students are each given a bursary for their other classes in exchange. This way, the two "parents" get a home economics lesson as well as a nursing one, as the "babies" are actually adults," and the "Babies" get money and a drama class. Sound reasonable?"

"NO! Nothing in this school is reasonable! How the heck does this place pass inspections!" Rebecca shouted.

"I handle the inspectors, they go fine," Doctor Bruxy said with a wink. "So, we have two more couples to set up."

"Annndd you want us as the caretakers?" Matilda said in a pleading voice.

The teachers looked at each other. "Don't worry, she wasn't the one who thought she was smart," Tweedelbow said.

"Oh no," Matilda said, and put a hand to her mouth.

Dr. Bruxy reached behind the desk and pulled out two outfits. Both girls gasped.

In her left hand was a cloth diaper in a bizarre pattern of dark colors on it, and onesie in a disgusting green color with "Pampered" written across the chest. In the other was the same "Dumb baby" diaper that Rebecca had forced Matilda to wear, and a pink onesie with the same on it. "We are sorry about the designs. Matilda's mommy and daddy wanted to go for all natural with cloth diapers and recycles cloth, which lead to this particular... look. Rebecca's were ordered from a kink website and all arrived like this by mistake. Anyway, if you do this not only will we let you stay and remake your scholarships, but we think your past... events... can be passed off as part of it in exchange for a signed agreement not to sue."

"So... I'm not only going to be treated as a baby, but do it in the ugliest clothes possible while being labelled "pampered?" Matilda asked.

"And I'm going to be going around getting called "Dumb?" Rebecca said.

"Yes. Isn't that clear?" Bruxy asked.

"But you can't do this to me! My dad will..."

"Your dad agrees with this, since you lost your athletic scholarship."

"But you can't just make us dress and act like babies!"

"We can if you want to pass."

"But... but" both girls said in unison, staring in shock at the humiliating outfits. 

"No," Bruxy said, slamming her hand on the desk. "You are going to be babies. You will wear your diapers, fully visible in public, be brought around in strollers and on toddler leashes, you will wet and mess yourself, you will get spanked by your caretakers..."

"SPANKED!?"

"Yes, to ensure control they are being given paddles to ensure control."

A clapping sound filled the room.

Rebecca pointed at Danny and Alex. "They just high fived! Look at them smiling!"

"I have no idea what you mean, but if you continue acting up we will have your new mommy or daddy spank you. You are going to learn to be good babies, or you will be expelled, understand?"

Rebecca and Matilda's mouths both hung open.

"Say it. Say it now or be expelled."

"I will learn to be a good baby," Rebecca said slowly.

"I will learn to be a good baby," Matilda said through tears.

"I WILL LEARN TO BE A GOOD BABY!" Danny and Alex both cheered in unison.

"Good. Good babies. And yes, you will. Don't worry, we will organize for you to be re-potty trained at the end of the semester." The sound of another high five filled the room and Rebecca rolled her eyes. 

Oh, and one more thing." She looked at Tweedelbow. "We can't let you physically abusing and berating students go unpunished. You can keep the job, but you have to help us with something."

"What?" Tweedelbow asked.

"We technically can't force janitors to carry out dirty diapers, clean nurseries, or wash soiled cloth diapers. Adjunct professors, however, we can do anything with."

"WHAT?"

"Also, our rules have a strict dress code for this, ordered from the same site," She held up a short maid's dress.

Tweedelbow's hands went to her mouth. "Oh #@#$," she said.

All three former bullies looked at their new chosen outfits in shock as the outfits. 

And, as Matilda and Rebecca both glanced up at Broxy, something else happened, something that if it wasn't for their new caretakers grabbing them by the wrists to dress and diaper them would have led to another of their patented tantrums. For a quarter of a second, Broxy winked, and changed into the witch, then changed back. 

A week later, the witch was again leaning in her chair in the back of a class. At the front, four students, each wearing only t shirts, diapers, and soft soled booties, sat in high chairs. Around them, pairs of other students fed them bowls of mushed food and bottles of formula milk while the rest of the class watched. Two of them seemed to be enjoying it, the other two sat bored and angry, eating between glares.

If you asked any of the students, the two angry ones used to each be a kind of diva in the school. One, who you could tell by the fact she was wearing the thickest cloth diapers and ugliest possible onesie. She had been a cheerleader and an athlete who used to mock others for their clothes and use her popularity to lord over others. The second you could tell by the words "Dumb Baby" written across her shirt and diaper. She was an over arrogant want to be 'intellectual,' who looked down on anyone who she didn't think was as smart as her, which was, well, everyone, and refused to see she was often the problem. Now, neither would have the standing to bully again, even after their term in diapers.

There was an odd sense about the new program. Most people took the explanation that it was simply something people could willingly due in exchange for funding, which was obviously a benefit. Still, there was a sense that somehow the people being pushed into it had done something to deserve to be there. People cooed and dotted over them as you would with a baby, while still looking down at them. Two clearly didn't mind, and it was the grumpy ones most assumed had done something really wrong.

That was, of course, as the witch had hoped. She had a fair bit of influence over the collective mindset of the students. She didn't want to permanently ruin the girls, just teach them a lesson. Once they were done with this, they could move on, and few outside the university would remember. They, however, would, and would benefit from the lesson in humility. 

However, she couldn't hide the fact she loved watching it. Using her fake bodies, she put herself into a number of positions to watch and take part. Doctor Bruxy was her favorite, this one, the same 'boy' that watched the scene in the design class, was another. She sometimes let them know it was her watching, and had even pushed the knowledge of what had happened into Matilda's brain, just to gloat over it. It was fun to see the reaction.

The 'babies' finished their food, and the witch watched for her favorite part. The caretakers circles around behind the 'babies." The pushed them to lean forward, and opened the back of their diapers. Hands went to noses, then to clips on the high chairs.

Each baby was taken to a pad in front of the class. Danny and Alex made a show of embarrassment through giggles, Matilda and Rebecca groaned and blushed. each was laid down on the pad, then changed. The students watched as the caretakers tore their old diapers off, wiped them down, powdered them, and re-diapered them. Then, they watched as their former abusive adjunct professor came in in a maid's dress to finish cleaning up the mess, holding her own nose shut as she carried out the used diapers.

Applause filled the room at a job well done. The caretakers lifted their "babies' up and they all bowed in unision, and Alex's hands shot up in celebration. Rebecca and Matilda bowed reluctantly.

The witch made a point of catching their eyes. She winked.

Immediately the two girls threw a tantrum, smashing their feet on the floor and trying to pull toward her. Both were quickly pulled over their "Daddy's" lap. Their "mommies" came with paddles, and soon they were receiving one of many, many spankings.

The witched smiled and sighed. It was going to be an EXCELLENT semester.

(thus ends what is probably my longest story yet. Thanks for reading all! :) )

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Guilend said:

The "maid" at the end was probably padded too lol. I loved this story

LOL the witch could probably make it happen. Poor Ms. Tweedelbow made enough comments about the other girls' diapers that she probably deserves it

The university definitly seems to be odd

I think it summarized the whole story really well. The witch definitively played her part but you cant tell me she did all of it on her own. At least some of the people needed to be very weird on their own before. The witch maybe the weirdest one of them all :D I really enjoyed reading the weirdness going on especially at the end.

Is that boy wearing a tutu!? And a DIAPER!?

That would be me :D

• Like 1

this is the bad ending. the true ending has botyh diapered fore4ver with magical nannies and two nurseries each full of of of playpens and every  kind of baby toy made large like baby bouncers, baby walker, baby gyms, baby swings, etc, every time they leave their nurseries it should be strapped in a large baby strollers with a newborn safe toy bayb installed and while their nanny pushes their stroller they will be massively spanked magically by the troller if theey do not constantly   hit their  baby rattles cnstantly and loudly with their bar after being    placed in their stroller above them try again author/player. :) 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Kahlez said:

I think it summarized the whole story really well. The witch definitively played her part but you cant tell me she did all of it on her own. At least some of the people needed to be very weird on their own before. The witch maybe the weirdest one of them all :D I really enjoyed reading the weirdness going on especially at the end.

That would be me :D

True. Maybe the witches' presence just attracts weirdness to the school :lol:

LOL Me too :) (duh) 😛 

2 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

this is the bad ending. the true ending has botyh diapered fore4ver with magical nannies and two nurseries each full of of of playpens and every  kind of baby toy made large like baby bouncers, baby walker, baby gyms, baby swings, etc, every time they leave their nurseries it should be strapped in a large baby strollers with a newborn safe toy bayb installed and while their nanny pushes their stroller they will be massively spanked magically by the troller if theey do not constantly   hit their  baby rattles cnstantly and loudly with their bar after being    placed in their stroller above them try again author/player. :) 

HMMM well they are supposed to be getting punished, while that sounds like heaven for them :) 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

True. Maybe the witches' presence just attracts weirdness to the school :lol:

LOL Me too :) (duh) 😛 

HMMM well they are supposed to be getting punished, while that sounds like heaven for them :) 

Hevan for you. :)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ABAlex said:

LOL as if you wouldn't be right there with me :P 

I would for sure or be the witch sounds also fun, given that you could make other´s treat you like a baby from time to time as well :D

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Kahlez said:

I would for sure or be the witch sounds also fun, given that you could make other´s treat you like a baby from time to time as well :D

LOL. Wonder if she would? You think she's only the dom type, or a switch?

8 hours ago, ABAlex said:

You think she's only the dom type, or a switch?

I guess she could like mixing it up, would be easy enough just take another body and you could even keep it a secret.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kahlez said:

I guess she could like mixing it up, would be easy enough just take another body and you could even keep it a secret.

True. She could do basically anything she wanted.

• 5 months later...

SIKE! New ending. I couldn't let one of the main offenders off the hook. (any guesses who that might be?) This is the Epilogue posted elsewhere as "One Final Bully."

It was almost six, and the woman most only knew as "The Witch" was playing with another of her favorite toys.

The toy in question was Robin, a muscular young man in his twenties who apparently still took relationships for granted. A version of her he knew as "Sarah", which she used in a few places around Europe, had invited him out to a dinner date. Unfortunately for both of them, he stood her up without an excuse. This was, in her mind, his loss. However, not one to hold grudges, she was now giving him the chance to make up his mistake. She had even kindly taken care of everything, from his dinner, to his clothes. She had even come up with some entertainment, though she figured it would be mainly entertaining for her.

Had he come to on his own accord, he may have chosen something nice to wear. A suit perhaps, or a nice shirt. Now that it was up to HER, however, she treated him to something much different. Rather then being covered with a button up, his muscles were now well shown off, as she had only permitted him to wear black leather straps across his chest. This allowed her to see his biggest, and now only, asset- his muscles. As he wasn't going to be talking much with the fitted and shaped blue dog mask that covered his entire head, which, through a trick of magic, gave him room to eat or lick anything, but no room to speak. He had lost the chance to speak to her when he stood her up.

The straps on his chest weren't alone. They connected to tight, black leather briefs. These had a hole which allowed his tail, connected inside him, to come through. Since she decided he was figuratively an asshole, she saw no issue with filling his literal one.

Adding to his new look were gloves and booties, both shaped like dog paws. The booties connected to the cuffs of his underwear using more leather straps, which kept him either on his knees or crawling. He had "stood her up," now he wouldn't be standing at all.

Her favorite part however had to be the thick, irremovable collar to his neck, with dangling tags that declared him her property, though he seemed less enthusiastic when she presented it to him. She had attached a leash to it, and allowed him to fulfill the promised entertainment by leading him on a 'walk' through a fake dream world full of people to tease him and offer him cookies in exchange for tricks. Now that that part was done, it was time for his dinner.

The fake street turned into a kitchen. Her new pet knelt and looked around it. His eyes stopped on the steel dog cage in the corner, big enough for him to get in while crawling, but not much else after that.

"Good boy! You noticed you're bed for tonight. Funny, if you were a good boy for our date, you may have ended up in a much more comfortable bed beside me. Guess you screwed that one up to, eh?" She smiled at him.

He nodded in reply. He stared up at her, his eyes still wide in shock with everything that was happening to him. "Mmmph bah," he said, or struggled to say, then looked down. He had forgotten for a moment that he couldn't speak in his new mask.

"Aww that's cute, trying to talk? Good boy," She reached out and pet him. "Now, you are going to do some tricks for your new owner, ok?"

He nodded.

She held up her hand and a dog biscuit appeared in it.

Robin looked at the cookie. His eyes filled with disgust, and he shook his head.

The witch smiled at him. She walked around behind him, and a strap appeared in her hand. "BAD DOG!" she shouted, and whacked him hard.

He yelped loudly, then hung his head gasping.

WHACK!

She lifted it again and hit him even harder, and he yelped louder.

WHACK WHACK! WHACK!

She counted out ten strikes. Each one made him scream louder until he was sobbing on the ground, and she gave him one more for good measure.

"Now, does my little puppy want his cookie?'

He nodded, eyes still dripping with tears.

"And will you eat this dog cookie after you do your tricks?"

He nodded again.

"Good boy. Now, crawl to that corner," she pointed with her strap, and he turned. 

She hit him again. "FASTER! Crawl happily like a good puppy or I'll turn your thighs red."

He switched his step, pretending to bounce like a happy puppy.

"Good boy. Now come!" She laughed to herself. "Coming" was one thing he wouldn't be doing tonight. 

He obeyed the order.

"Good boy. Sit!"

He sat down.

"Roll over! Good puppy!"

He obeyed, and she could see his cheeks blushing from behind his mask.

"Good," She held up the cookie. "Now, eat it like a good boy. And I promise you, it tastes exactly like you think it will."

He paused for a moment, but a quick glance at her strap changed his mind. He opened his mouth, and she put the dog cookie in it.

He ate slowly. She could see him wincing with each bite, and he held back a gag as he swallowed.

"Good boy!" she cooed. "Did you like you widdle cookie?" She leaned over him with her hands on her knees, smiling her most kind, and mocking, smile.

He nodded.

"Good boy!" she said again. "And don't you just want more?"

He looked at her, considering his options. Finally he nodded.

"Good puppy! Then its time for dinner."

She reached behind herself, and a bowl of dog food appeared in her hand. She set it down in front of him and pushed it toward him. 

He chocked when he saw it. A large, brown, pool of mush, with a foul smell that reached up to her nose, heaped into a silver metallic bowl. Beside it, she placed a matching bowl of water.

He backed away from it and shook his head. She looked into his eyes and saw tears forming, and she giggled.

"Are you sure?" She held up the strap. "I think I can make you change your mind. In fact I think I can make my puppy do whatever I want."

He whimpered, and looked down at the food.

"Go ahead. Be a good boy and eat it."

He looked away and groaned.

"Eat it. Now. You don't want me to me to decide you've been a bad dog."

He lowered his face into it and began eat. His entire body shook, and he gagged with each swallow. After a few bites he looked up at her, and she saw his eyes pleading.

"Keep eating. You're puppy eyes are adorable but won't change this."

He whined, lowered his head and continued.

She knelt in front of him, careful to keep her head high high so she didn't have to smell the food in the bowls. She reached a hand down on his head and began petting.

"Good boy, good boy. Eat it all, then lick the bowl."

She knelt closer. "And just think. You could have been enjoying a very different meal with me if you had shown up for dinner. You should realize I always get what I want, in one way or another."

He chocked again, and swallowed one last time. He looked up at her over the empty bowl.

She smiled. "Good boy. Wouldn't it have been so much easier to just have a nice dinner date with me?"

He nodded, and she shook her head in reply. "Well, sucks to suck. Now you pay the price." 

She reached behind herself, and a dog cage appeared. She opened the door and signaled him in. "Good dog," she said as he crawled. She locked the door behind him.

"Now, as for your punishment. You are going to go to bed in this cage. When you wake up tomorrow, you will be in your normal bed, in your normal clothes, and this will all be a sweet dream."

"Except it isn't a dream. You'll know it isn't, because my collar will still be around your neck. A bit thinner so you can hide it in public, but it will be there."

"And that's why you know this will be real, and you have a task. Since you couldn't act like a man on a date with me, you will do so with five other women. Get them to agree to go out with you, take them out, dress nicely, and act like a gentleman, not a dog. Until then, you will spend every Wednesday with me. Understood?"

He nodded.

"And since you enjoyed your dinner so much, until next week, everything you eat will taste the same."

He gasped, and he tried to yell his pleas, but the mask silenced him. She giggled at his attempts, then waved a finger in front of him. "Now now, don't be a bad dog. Remember what happens to bad dogs?"

He settled down.

"Good dog. Now, if you do try to tell anyone what happened here..." She reached out to touch his head. Instantly his mind was full of images of a completely different life, with him living full time as her dog, crawling everywhere, eating food from her bowls, and only getting out to be lead on walks in a mysterious world full of other witches and wizards who didn't bat an eye at one of their own leading a normal human on a leash. "You'll regret it for years to come. Understood?"

He nodded.

"Good puppy. Now, goodnight."

She backed away from the cage. From his point of view, the lights had gone out, and she disappeared. She watched as he looked around in confusion, then settled down in the cage to try to sleep. 

She smiled at her new toy. She wouldn't play with him too long, but for now he was fun. Perhaps more importantly, he was learning a valuable lesson about how to treat all powerful witches. 

She heard a bell, and smiled. She shifted through the house, and by doing so, to another part of the world in another time zone. Here, was almost noon, and time for her to check on another one of her toys. 

She closed her eyes, and the building shifted around her. She re-appeared in sitting room. On one wall was a wooden cookoo-clock. She waved her hands in the air, and it began to grow until the hole in it was the size of a grown man. She watched as the hands struck 6, and...

The door opened. Behind it, a boy, another student at the university, looked out of the darkness with panicked eyes. The platform he was on shot forward, bringing him, and his outfit, into the light.

He tied, bent over at the waist, with his hands on his knees, and held in place with more ropes. Most of his body was covered with a feathered bodysuit in multiple colors, with more feathers in fake wings curled up on each side of him. He wore knee high brown leather boots that ended in claw shapes at his feet and left his thighs bare. Perfecting the look was an object of her own design- a long, conical mouth piece with a twisted horn inside of it, which covered all of his face aside from the panicked, tear soaked eyes that stared at her. 

The result was he not only looked, but sounded like, a bird whenever he tried to speak. A bird in a cuckoo clock, to be exact, and it was time for him to coo.

A second later, and vast turning gears made the object of his terror advance toward him. To statues, both looking like her holding massive paddles advanced to his rear. Just as the clock hit 12, the first strike came down.

SMACK!

TWERP!

His eyes went wide in alarm as it hit him, and the sound of his shouting was converted into a perfect sound.

SMACK!

TWERP!

The statue reset, and another smack came from the second statue, brining another twerp.

SMACK!

TWERP!

SMACK!

TWERP!

The witch watched as ten more strikes hit him, slowly breaking him down further into tears, then into crying. When they ended, he was left a mess, with his sobs become slow, quiet noises from his horn.

She paused the mechanism just as he was about to go back in. She walked up to him, grabbed him by the hair, and forced him to look at her.

"Having fun in my new clock?" she asked.

He shook his head no, and a loud whine came from the beak. Tears streamed down his face, and his eyes begged her to stop the punishment.

"Awww no? Isn't this what you said, that I should get a clock? Thought you would enjoy being part of it, since it was your recommendation."

He shook his head again.

"Well, I see. I guess not, its not fun for anyone." She ran a hand down his back and onto his mainly bare bottom. She rubbed it and gave it a light smack. "Hmm, still warm, and a nice shade of red. I don't think you'll be sitting comfortably for a while, do you?"

He shook his head again.

"Good boy. Would have been much easier if you were just a good boy and responded politely to begin with, wouldn't it?"

He nodded.

"Good boy. The mechanism will let you go at midnight. Hopefully by then you will have learned your lesson."

His eyes filled with panic again, and his horn began tweeting as he was pulled back into the clock. She had debated with herself whether she should warn him it was a twenty four hour clock or let him figure it out himself, but figured the surprise may help drive the point home. She admitted to herself that this punishment may have been a bit harsh, but she HATED the "Time to get a watch" joke. Technically, she had gotten a clock and not a watch, but she figured the point came across. 

• Like 1

These two were far from her only toys. Each door in her "house" lead to another, allowing her to appear in various forms to play with them whenever she wanted. The closest to her meeting was the one that brought her to Rebecca and Matilda, two former bullies who now had to spend a semester dressed like adult babies in public as part of a bizarre Home Economics, Nursing, and Acting course of her own design.

Most of the others were at the same college as the now diaper filling former bullies. She had spent a lot of effort building her influence there to allow her games to continue without attracting too much outside attention, and the university system allowed an ever changing pool of targets for her games. She knew she had a time to make, but she couldn't help but admire her toys behind each door.

One was a short, effeminate looking twenty one year old boy. As a first year, hadn't quite learned to treat women with respect. So, when he returned for his second year, he found all his clothes replaced with feminine ones, his name changed, and a witch with a strap always nearby to ensure he dressed and acted appropriately. He also found all the other male students suddenly started treating him the way he treated others, and struggled to keep the constant hands out of his skirts. 

Another was his counterpart. She was a wealthy, beautiful woman, and had gotten far to vain with her appearance and fashionable clothes. Now her favorite skirts were replaced with the ugliest male clothes, her figure hidden, and the admiration she had from others turned to laughter behind her back.

Of course, it wasn't only the possibly androgenous people she liked to cross dress. Another was a 6'4 quarterback with large, bulging muscles. As Doctor Bruxa, he had caught him trying to cheat on one of her tests, and found he was extremally disrespectful when caught. So now he spent every Tuesday dressed as a school girl, taking a nearly impossible test. The answers were written on the walls around him, but every time he looked up to see them, she pulled him over his desk for a spanking on his pantied behind. When the test was done, he got another spank for each wrong answer, and told to try again the next week. Right now she saw him in a locker room, chatting with his teammates. Smiling to herself, she moved her hand back and forward in a spanking motion. He jumped and looked behind himself, but there was nothing for him to see. He figured out quickly what was going on, blushed, and tried to continue as if it hadn't happened. She giggled as she rubbed and smacked him a few more times, and his blush grew deeper and deeper. She them closed the door, and moved on.

Her phone buzzed, and she looked at it. "Reminder: meeting in 10 minutes" was on the screen. "Fuck," she said. She would have loved to play with her toys some more, but had to hurry.

Finally, she reached her destination. She opened the door and walked out onto a sunny but cool day in the middle of a University campus. It was the beginning of the winter to spring semester, and students were moving toward an "coming home" rally on the University's main green.

Though the air was chilled and fresh, she had deliberately picked a more temperate area for her playground, and used her magic to ensure it was always just warm enough for the students to wear the latest fashions- as determined by her. She liked to keep the students dressed so that she could determine who had the best build for her games, and of course to make the results of those games harder to hide. Light, short cut coats, low cut shirts and skin tight pants or short skirts were always in style for winter dress here, and most of the students and professors dressed accordingly.

The biggest exceptions to this rule was approaching her. She could sense wherever they were, and looked over to see four oversized strollers, each containing and grown adult in the least fashionable possible clothes. They each wore thick, brightly patterned winter coats over even thicker diapers that bulged from under footed onesies. Adding insult to injury, each was required to constantly suck a pacifier and hold dolls and teddy bears, completing the humiliating look that had destroyed any chance of them becoming bullies again on campus. The pairs pushing the strollers were the witch's students, though they only recognized her in the form of "Dr Bruxa."

The two former bullies, however, recognized her in whatever form she was in. As soon as they saw her, they became outraged, and began struggling in their strollers, trying to shout at her, grab at her, anything at all to take their anger out. A bit of magic kept the straps of their strollers and the pacifiers in their mouths firmly in place, holding them down and turning their shouted insults into muffled noises. From the perspective of their caretakers, they were throwing random tantrums, and they rushed around to try to settle them down.

The witch giggled. She winked at them, then put a hand to her mouth and blew a kiss. This enraged them even more, and they both glared and held up mittened hands, as if daring her to guess which finger they were holding up inside their suits.

Of course, the witch couldn't let the intended insult stand, hilarious and silly as it was. So, she reached out a bit of the same magic she had given to Rebecca, and took control of their stomachs. 

When Rebecca had this same power, she had a first tried to use it sparingly to not attract attention, before increasing the amounts as she got angrier and angrier at Matilda. However, the witch had years of experience, and knew how to use it to a level Rebecca never did. Her two toys were about to find out the difference.

BRRAAPPT- both toys stopped their tantrum as a sound loud enough to halt the dozens of students moving by came from their diapers. They both turned pale, and a moment of terror moved over their faces as they realized their mistakes. That look changed to pain then relief in a repeating pattern as their guts repeatedly cramped up then emptied their contends directly into their diapers. Realizing it wasn't stopping as quickly as they hopped, they began panicking again, and started to struggle and kick as their diapers inflated around them. After a moments consideration, she waved a hand and extended the same spell to the two other, voluntary adult babies, considering it a treat to them. Soon, all four were loudly and visibly messing their diapers.

"MMM MMM!" they shouted from behind their pacifiers, struggling to say "no" or beg the witch to end their punishment. They stared at her with tears in pleading, helpless eyes, but she continued. The noises kept coming, getting even louder as a crowed gathered to watch.

The witch's own face turned from laughter to hard stone as she met their begging eyes. By the time she was done with them at the end of the semester, she would ensure they had learned some respect. They would come to her, thanking her for her kindness, praising the valuable lessons she had taught them. Not only that, they would learn to realize this is what they deserved, and beg her to continue to punish them in the same way if they ever showed any arrogance again.

Finally, she cut it off. She didn't have all day to punish her toys, and they had their new caretakers to do it in her stead. While they had paid for the disrespect to the witch, the tantrum itself was disrespectful to their "mommies" and "daddies," and needed to be stopped. While the lessons discouraged corporal punishment in real life cases, as the test subjects here were real adults, more old fashioned forms of discipline were encouraged.

So, both pairs of "mommies" and "daddies," unbuckled their once again panic stricken wards. Rebecca and Matilda whined and struggled as they were dragged out of their strollers and and turned over their daddies' laps. The witch had noted the budge under their onesies before, but now their lumpy diapers bulged even further behind them, stretching the back flap of their onesies. Their caretakers undid the flaps, bringing more laughter at the site of their stained underwear. Their caretakers first turned their heads away in disgust at the smell, then began spanking.

The other two voluntary subjects watched. They looked at each other, then also in unison, started faking their own 'tantrums.' A moment later, and four brown diapers were getting publicly spanked.

Instead, she decided to ensure she'd be able to have fun with them later. She put her magic into the minds of the caretakers, who would forget about the state of their stinky wards' diapers as soon as the spanking was done. They would remember at the rally, leading to much more public, and therefore much more humiliating, diaper changes the witch could watch. She laughed to herself. She took the same spell that had made them mess themselves, put it on a delay, and lowered it onto each sub again.

The result, if she planned it right and if her knowledge of the caretaker's preparation was correct, would be this. From the perspective of the submissive, they'd be sat back into their stroller in full diapers, and have to writhe uncomfortably and deal with the smell as they passed through crowds of people, all of whom would be able to tell why. They'd then get changed in front of those same crowds, only to helplessly mess again just as they were being lowered back into their strollers. As their caretakers would have used their spare diapers and wouldn't have time to return to the dorms, this meant they'd spend the afternoon classes messy. 

The caretakers would assume that it was something they had fed their "babies." The willing subjects would be scared and confused at first but eventually turn it into a good memory that fit perfectly into their kinks. For Matilda and Rebecca, however, it was a valuable lesson: Don't mess with the witches.

Her phone buzzed, and she looked at it. "Reminder: meeting in 10 minutes" was on the screen. "Fuck," she said. She he had to hurry. She knew there should be other ways, perhaps by slowing time, or changing the time of the meeting, but at the moment her mind felt a bit foggy and she couldn't think of them.

• Like 2

She walked into the Art's department. It was mainly empty now, as most students and professors were heading toward the rally. Her meeting was with a Vice Dean, Dr. Aosi who worked with the witch's "Dr Bruxa" form.

She switched bodies in the empty hallway, and walked into a large office full of padded oak furniture and shelves covered with old books.

"Dr. Bruxa!" the vice dean said. She was a tall, statuesque woman, who always wore all black and smiled as if she knew something no one else did. "Please, have a seat."

"Dr. Aosi, pleased to see you again," the witch responded. "What is it you wanted to talk to me about?"

Dr. Aosi smiled. She put her elbows on the table and folded her arms into a triangle shape, then lowered her head to her hands.

The witch gasped. Dr. Aosi was using magic. It was powerful magic, possibly even more powerful then her own.

A second later, and her appearance had changed. She was shorter, her hair longer, and...

"Hello Ma'am, I didn't know that was you," the witch said to the head of her order. She quickly changed to her normal form.

"I know you didn't," she smiled. "Otherwise, you wouldn't have been acting quite the same way, would you?"

"Well I... Uh..." words came to her head but they failed on her tongue. Instead, she stuttered like one of her own submissives facing punishment, before finally blurting out a weak "What do you mean?"

The head of her order waved a hand in the air. Part of the air turned blurry, then crystal, and visions of all of the witch's toys began flashing through. "I mean the games you've been playing. Reducing people to wearing diapers and acting like babies, forcibly cross dressing people, taking them into rooms full of bondage gear, feeding them dog food, messing with an entire university's curriculum and social atmosphere to fit your games, not to mention what you did to an entire city with your "Karma" book. We've been watching it all closely." Images of each appeare

The witch swallowed. "Yes, I uhhh..." she swallowed again. "I know," she lied. "I expected that. Everything I did was well within our rights. Its no different then the former thieves you used as furniture in your garden party, or your sister's kennel full of "Cats," "dogs," and "bunnies." I'm not even the only one to diaper them, several of us have "babies." It has always been within our realm to take normal humans as submissives, I've done nothing against our rules. Ma'am." She added the last word at the last second.

The head of her order smiled. "Yes, that may be true."

The witch smiled in relief.

"If you had any idea of proportion while doing it."

Her smile faded.

The other witch put her hands back into the triangle. "The people I punished were thieves- actual criminals. Most of my sister's pets are the same. Others are willing participants, others had milder offences but were punished briefly. Some were trespassing or actively challenged the witches- which we all decided, due to the danger associated to us all, was enough. If it happened that a witch played with someone who had no serious charge, the games would be short and there would be compensation of some kind."

"What you are doing is way out of proportion. Girls spending months treated as babies for teasing each other. Long, painful punishments for tiny issues. That guy you had in a clock because he made a joke about you getting a watch. An entire university twisted around to match your games, with much of it outright in public where any normal human can see. In no cases are people compensated or have any kind of payment. We were even willing to give your "Karma" book a blind eye because the person who caused the issues ended up getting a comeuppance while the others forgot, but this... this is way out of proportion."

The witch's mouth hung open. "I... I apologize Ma'am."

"Unfortunately that isn't enough, and you've been warned before. We've all decided there has to be some kind of 'lesson,' do you understand?'

The witch nodded.

"Good girl. Now, as to your punishment."

The witch felt an object fall on her like a blanket of air. She gasped. "My magic! You took my magic!"

"Indeed I did. Don't worry, you will get it back at the end of the semester."

"No please! I can't go on without my magic! I need it, I..." She tried to think of something she could use. "My subs! They still have ongoing spells!"

She waved a hand dismissively. "Don't worry, they will be taken care of as we take care of you. You get through your punishment, and your magic will be returned, with an oath that you won't misuse it again or you will find your temporary role permanent."

The witch nodded. She was horrified by the prospect, but there was no way to move on. "What is my punishment?"

Now, do you remember that cute boy form you used in Tweedelbow's class?"

The Head Witch smiled. "Well, you see, as head of your, or really Dr. Bruxa's department, I do have one issue. That little game you played has a gender imbalance."

"Gender imbalance?" The witch asked.

"Exactly. Three girls, one guy. While your spells insured the existence of the 'class' itself is accepted, having it only be formerly popular girls in the role of "baby" doesn't exactly work with a lot of groups. So, we need another boy. Or, at least, someone our potential critics would believe is a boy."

The witch stared at her blankly, trying to hide her terror. Realistically, it made no sense. There were dozens of ways to avoid that problem if it ever came up. However, much like the weak justifications she gave to her submissive, the other witches liked to pretend there was a basic logic behind their choices, even if they  just wanted control over others. However, her only way out was to play the game.

"What does that have to do with me?" she asked.

"Do you remember that cute boy form you used for Ms. Tweedelbow's classes?"

The witch gulped, then nodded. "His name is Tim," she said.

"Good girl," She snapped her fingers.

The witch, now Tim, felt her body forcibly transformed. Her figure flattened into that of a young man, her hair became shorter, and her face changed to soft masculine features.

"Please don't do this! Please don't make me... UGH!"

She had to stop talking as she felt herself gagged. She looked down at her mouth. Part of her already knew what she'd find, but she was still horrified to see the oversized pacifier gagging her.

"Now, isn't that a cute look for you? Very fitting." The Head Witch said.

Tim folded her hands in front of her, eyes pleading for mercy.

The head witch only laughed. "Awww isn't that cute? Sucking your pacifier as you pout? You'll make a good adult baby boy for this."

She snapped her fingers again. Tim moaned as she felt her clothes change. Her underwear thickened, her black clothes became a baby blue, and the jean material became a soft cotton. In a second she was dressed exactly as her submissives- in a long footed onesie, colorful winter coat with rabbit ears sticking out of the top, and of course her thick, plastic diaper.

She looked at the head witch, hoping for some kind of mercy. Perhaps it was a game, or just a joke, and her powers would be returned that day.

Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. "No, this isn't going to end now in some kind of joke," the Head Witch said. "You will soon be 'adopted' by a pair of students- just like your former wards. You will live exactly as they do, with all the things you set up for them. You will be dressed and taken care of like a baby in public, pushed around in strollers, fed bottles in high chairs, sleep in a crib, and get punished with spankings, corner times, mouth soaping, and other fun things you yourself cooked up. And of course, your favorite part- you will be soaking and filling those diapers of yours every day, and getting changed by your caretakers. As part of your own rules and to be fair to your victims, they are the only people who will recognize you from your other forms, so they will know you are being punished for what you did to them."

"At the end, if we decide you've learned your lesson, your magic will be returned. If not, or if you try to go overboard again, you will find this punishment extended or become permanent. In a worse case scenario, if you keep returning to your previous extremities, you will instead be adopted by one of the witches, and live as a diapered plaything in our world. Sound fun?"

Tim, fighting back tears, shook her head.

"Good boy. Then I think its time for you to go to the rally with your new mommy and daddy. Try not to throw a tantrum like they did if you don't want to be spanked! Have fun! Paul, Samantha? We found a candidate for you!"

The door to the office swung open, and Tim looked as two students came running in.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you!" The girl who Tim assumed was Samantha, and now her new "mommy," said. "Oh my god! And he's so cute! He's like perfect for this role!"

Her new daddy Paul knelt down in front of her. "I know! Look at that face! Its like he was made for diapers and onesies!" he reached out and pinched Tim's cheeks. "Come on little guy, your stroller is waiting outside!"

He reached down and picked the former witch up by the waist, and pulled her in. She ended up with with her head over his shoulder, her legs around his stomach, and his arms around her as he gently patted her diapered bottom and carried her out the door.

"Oh, almost forgot, one more thing Tim," The head witch, now back to Dr. Aosi said. Her Daddy stopped walking, and she looked up. "Do you remember that little favor you did for the other four? That now applies to you as well. Enjoy!"

Tim looked at her, confused at first. Then the memory hit. "@*(#@!" she shouted as her stomach turned, and she felt her bowels prepare to fill her diaper.

"Now now, no swearing, or we'll have to spank you and rinse your mouth out with soap like Dr. Bruxa said" her mommy chided, but the sound was drowned out by "Tim" loudly filling her diapers.

This is the ending of the main story and will be the last section, except for a dirtier chapter which will have to remain a patreon exclusive. Thank you for reading! This may be my longest story yet!