LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On a side note, I'm a bit tentative about the first two sections. They effectively make the same point: Rebecca is going increasingly overboard in her humiliation of Matilda. Also, it means two "messy" scenes repeated in about as many pages. However, I couldn't decide on how to show it so I wrote both. Which do people prefer?

31 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

In what was not a recurring pattern, she had been pared with Rebecca. The result was the two of them going through dozens of pictures of onesies, rompers, overalls, and footed pajamas to try to find ways they could look fine on adults, and both blushing the entire time

Does someone get a bit bored with just one baby to toy around  B)

And i guess i would pick the second scene but honestly both are fine to me.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, ABAlex said:

On a side note, I'm a bit tentative about the first two sections. They effectively make the same point: Rebecca is going increasingly overboard in her humiliation of Matilda. Also, it means two "messy" scenes repeated in about as many pages. However, I couldn't decide on how to show it so I wrote both. Which do people prefer?

I enjoyed both. I'm guessing Rebecca is definitely taking out her frustration on her former bully. I can't really blame her since we only see the tamer stuff that Rebecca probably goes through during her Wednesday sessions. Out of the two I think Rebecca has it worst since I'm certain there's a lot of stuff that's being "left out" of her sessions that her former bully is not having to deal with, yet anyway. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kahlez said:

Does someone get a bit bored with just one baby to toy around  B)

And i guess i would pick the second scene but honestly both are fine to me.

yep! It came out a while back, but if you remember, Matilda found all her uni projects were suddenly around embarrassing things. Her English class became focused on children's literature, her fashion classes were themed around adult babies, her business classes were selling adult diapers... all for her and no one else! Then Rebecca ended up paired with her by coincidence! Gee I wonder how!

Its good you like them both. The commissioner liked them both too, so I'll probably just keep them up. I am interested to see which people prefer and why though. As I said, they both kind of fulfill the same function.

4 hours ago, Guilend said:

I enjoyed both. I'm guessing Rebecca is definitely taking out her frustration on her former bully. I can't really blame her since we only see the tamer stuff that Rebecca probably goes through during her Wednesday sessions. Out of the two I think Rebecca has it worst since I'm certain there's a lot of stuff that's being "left out" of her sessions that her former bully is not having to deal with, yet anyway. 

That's a fair point. Neither has it very good at this point, and both blame the other.

And yes, the idea is Rebecca is now just taking her anger out whenever, while previously she had some self control with her power.

"What!? There's a minute left!" Rebecca said, pointing at the clock.

The professor shook her head. "I don't care what the clock says. If you arrive after I've begun speaking, you are late. Class head, mark them as late."

A girl in the front row gave them both a sorry look and shrugged, then marked them down.

She pointed at the white board behind her, where the text read "Finals." "Today we are having more of our final presentations. Fortunately, by arriving late, we have our first two volunteers. Rebecca and Matilda, please come to the front of the class."

Matilda stood at the front and opened her back pack. She fumbled through the books and took out her part of the assignment. When she was done, she looked up to see Rebecca already ready. The red head made a show of rolling her eyes at Matilda, and Matilda glared back at her. She took a remote from the professor's desk, hit a few buttons, and a slideshow with their assignment came up on screen.

Matilda looked at the class, who stared back at her. She felt her confidence drop like a rock.

The eyes bore into her. She looked at them, and noticed her former gang in the front row, giving her funny looks. She instinctively put a hand to her skirt, trying to cover what was underneath, then realized she was probably just drawing attention to it and pulled her hand away.

She had avoided them since Rebecca had put her in double diapers every day. If anyone would notice that, it was them. If anyone would make fun of her for it and spread rumors about it, it was also them. She had practically trained them to do it. Now, unfortunately, one slip up and that training would work against Matilda's apparent lack of another kind of training.

"Umm," she said. She could feel the mood in the class shifting. A few people giggled.

She swallowed and breathed deeply, and told herself to be confident. This was no different then a thousand public athletic performances she had given. She opened her mouth to speak...

And left it open as Rebecca cut her off. "Alright class, this is a project on..."

"I was supposed to do the introduction!" Matilda interjected.

Rebecca rolled her eyes. "Really? Just cutting me off? That's rude. You were taking too long so I went."

"We agreed!"

"We did not! I wrote it!"

"But I was supposed to read it! I texted you about it."

Rebecca put her hands on her ups. "Oh? Didn't see it. Anyway, I wrote it, so I'm reading it."

Matilda pointed at the portfolio in her hand. "We need to divide this up evenly to do well. You're @&#^ us up again!"

Rebecca's eyes widened. "Oh really? I"M $&^# us up? And what is your GPA compared with mine? Why don't you let the grown ups handle this so we actually pass, ok little girl?"

Now Matilda wanted to scream in rage. She couldn't believe she would say something like that in front of the class. Matilda had told herself she'd stand up to her. "Why don't you shu..."

"GIRLS! STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!" the professor shouted. "I'm getting sick and tired of you brats tearing my class apart. If you can't work together, you'll both fail."

Matilda looked at Rebecca, who returned the glare. They both grumbled, and continued.

Matilda stood silently, seething at what Rebecca was doing. She didn't bother to listen, just waited for her turn.

"And that is our introduction," Rebecca said. "Now to give our portion on formal wear, the easiest part, Matilda." She leaned in close to Matilda. "Don't screw it up, I'm sure you wouldn't want to have an accident in front of the class."

Matilda gaped at her. The horrible woman would ruin their entire project just to spite her. Her rage grew inside, but she turned to the white board and hit a button. A woman and a man, side by side, and dressed in colorful rompers came on. The class let out a chuckle.

"So, as our assignment was to take normally infantile clothes and design ways to make them look good for adults, we decided to start with a romper. We have several variations here."

She began to flick through a series of photoshopped and edited images. Each one got more laughter from the class, and she felt her face burn.

"That is the best you could come up with?" The professor asked. "They look ridiculous."

"Well that was the assignment! How am I supposed to make baby clothes for adults that DON"T look ridiculous!?"

"That isn't my problem! That is up to you!" she shouted, smacking her ruler on the desk. "If you can't handle it then maybe this is too difficult for you!"

"What!? I..."

"Professor, professor, please," Rebecca said. "I figured she'd screw it up, so I made some myself."

"WHAT!?" Matilda shouted. "You $*!~! As if you could come up with anything fashionable, dressed like that!" She pointed at her clothes.

Rebecca's gasped. Did that BRAT just say that to her? Clearly, Matilda was mocking her about her diapers, and threatening to expose them. She knew she had to put her foot down. "Yes, I did. Because you always screw things up. Do you want to have an "accident" here?" As she said it, she reached out with her power to turn Matilda's guts.

Something went wrong. She reached again, but it felt like she was grasping at air. The second that her power would normally begin to take affect, it stopped.

She collected herself. She would figure it out later. In the meantime, she couldn't let Matilda know something was wrong. She took the remote from her hands. "So, since I figured this might happen, I made my own,' She said to the class, and switched to a separate page. On hers, she had worked to find ways to make colorful overalls look normal as formal wear for adults.

However, the result isn't what she wanted. Instead of calm appreciation, it only got more laughter. Unfazed, she started to explain. "So, as you can see, these combine the comfort of casual wear with the elegance of style..." More laughter. Matilda held her hands up to her as if to say "I told you so." She swallowed. "Plus we have an additional convenience borrowed from our source garments, as you can see here..."

She went to the next slide, showing the rears of the clothes, with buttoned up flaps. The class laughed harder. "A back flap for when you need.. when you need..."

"A diaper change?" someone shouted from the back, and the class burst into the loudest laughter yet. Rebecca lowered her head and felt her face flush. This was as embarrassing as all the things Matilda had done to her, and would wreak havoc on her GPA.

She looked at Matilda. Except it was Matilda doing this to her, she realized. Matilda was the one getting the weird assignment's. Reviewing children's books, marketing diapers, now designing adult sized baby clothes. They were fitting for her and her intelligence level. Rebecca realized she was once again suffering humiliation because of Matilda.

She reached out with her power. It wasn't enough to just make Matilda's stomach turn, she wanted her to mess herself in front of the class, and LOUDLY. She squeezed.

Nothing happened.

She squeezed again, adding more. It would be enough to make her double over, and make her diapers leak.

Once again, nothing happened.

The professor stood up. "Girls, I can't believe this. You have turned this entire class into a joke. You both fail, and will see me after class."

Rebecca almost screamed. "No! You can't do this!" She pointed at Matilda. "It's her fault! She fails everything! Look, she can't even..." She squeezed again, and nothing happened.

"You #*@! Its NOT my fault. If you were half as smart as you thought you were, this wouldn't have happened!"

"Oh yeah? YOURE a #*@! Just see how you..."

Still, nothing.

• Like 3

So I guess playtime is over and lets see what our beloved witch has in store for them. Also I love how both make themselves look more like children then anything else in front of the entire class without even noticing. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kahlez said:

So I guess playtime is over and lets see what our beloved witch has in store for them. Also I love how both make themselves look more like children then anything else in front of the entire class without even noticing. 

Ohhhh the witch as a TON in store for them, and others will be getting their comeuppance too. We haven't even come close to the level of adorable, embarrassing punishment the bullies are going to get.

And yes lol 😆I wonder if the girls clue in to why someone might have decided they are brats when behaving like this

17 minutes ago, TBCuri said:

Such painful concept that overconfidence...

Yeah but to be fair it goes for both first they blackmailed her before she got the powers and after she went a bit overboard with her revenge as well. So I guess all four of them would have it coming :P

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kahlez said:

Yeah but to be fair it goes for both first they blackmailed her before she got the powers and after she went a bit overboard with her revenge as well. So I guess all four of them would have it coming :P

I guess that's why karma is rumored to be evil...

• Like 1
On 5/10/2023 at 2:47 PM, TBCuri said:

She got drunk on power, got full of herself, and drew loads of karma to herself...

😑 Such painful concept that overconfidence...

Oh yes, a lot of that "drunk on power" stuff going around in that classroom. I wonder what will come of it? 😜

On 5/10/2023 at 3:06 PM, Kahlez said:

Yep! Just different people bullying each other back and forth, and alllll that karma building. Anyone whose been paying attention, or whose read my other stories, should know it rarely ends well for people like that. 😁

On 5/16/2023 at 10:41 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

hmmm. silly with powers. . probably interference from a strong solar storm. :)

With silly powers, comes... silly responsibility? Really comes basically no responsibility. Seems the girls aren't even responsible for keeping their undies clean!

And must be. :P That would make sense! :) 

On 5/16/2023 at 6:43 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

stuffs you into a witch suit

Hey! Rude. Not the kind of "suit" i'm normally stuffed into lol :D 

Matilda stared at the woman in front of her. She kept making a face, the same face she saw...

With a gasp, she realized what was happening. Rebecca was trying to make her use her diapers, and couldn't. Here, now, in front of the class, the horrible bully was trying to embarrass her in the most disgusting way, but her powers were gone. 

She smirked. Months of humiliation and torture were over, and now she'd get her revenge. "If you weren't such a complete idiot, you could have done better then rompers made for diaper changes, idiot. You ever tell the class your secrets? You aren't as smart as you pretend to be."

Rebecca's glared. "HOW DA... HOW DA... I"M SMARTER THEN YOU IDIOT! YOU IDIOT BABY!" She reached out to push Matilda. It was soft, but still made the class react.

Matilda set her jaw. This little diapered geek of a bully wanted to FIGHT her, she'd show her what years of athletic training would do. She stepped forward and pushed Rebecca with all her might, sending her to the floor. She landed on all fours, and her skirt flipped over her back. Matilda stared. She wasn't wearing tights, she was wearing long stockings, and her diaper was fully visible.

Rebecca landed on the floor with a grunt. She quickly stood up and straightened her skirt, but she already heard the gasps, and whispers were starting.

She had wanted to go with her tights, which would have been far safer. However, after the horrible "Session" she had to endure because of Matilda, she found them all replaced with those stockings, which meant nothing was hiding her diaper.

She had managed to keep it hidden for her entire time in the University. So far, there had only been whispers and guesses. Despite all the bullying, the teasing, and all that had happened to both of them, it seemed by some wonderful luck the school at large did not know what they both wore.  In an instant, Matilda had almost ruined that. She stood up.

That dumb, spoiled brat wanted to fight? Her magic might be having difficulties, but her book was working fine. She swung it at Matilda's stomach. Simultaneously, she reached out with her magic, going for everything she could at once. SOMETHING would work.

It bounced off, and dropped from her hands. Matilda lunged at her, and soon they were grappling in front of the desks as the class cheered them on with whistles, cat calls and laughter. Professor Tweedelbow went beside them, shouting at them to stop.

After some struggling, Rebecca felt her hands grab on to something, and she yanked.

She backed up and fell to her bottom. The entire class went silent.

Rebecca looked up. She saw Matilda's shocked, horrified face, then the teacher with her hands in front of her mouth. She looked at her hands at the torn remains of Matilda's skirt, then at Matilda's fully exposed, cartoon covered, double thick diaper with "Dumb Baby" printed across the front.

There was a moment of silence as everyone tried to understand what they were seeing. While both of them had had their respective undergarments exposed before, it was never for more then a second where anyone could see. For the most part, no one seemed to notice, and if they did they kept it to themselves. Now Matilda stood, helplessly exposed, with no question at all what she was wearing.

The class burst out laughing louder then ever. Some rolled in the aisles while others snapped pictures. Matilda's face turned a deep, deep red.

Matilda wasn't sure if she should cry or scream. The horrible secret life Rebecca had forced her to live was now out for everyone to see, her reputation was as tattered as her skirt, and there was exactly one person to blame. 

Rebecca was standing up, using the professor's desk for support. Matilda lunged at her when she was off balance and pulled at her skirt.

It came off shockingly easily, like tearing parchment paper. The class started laughing even louder as both girls stared at each other and their respective diapers. Rebecca's was plain white and thinner, so not nearly as embarrassing. However, Matilda smiled smugly, deciding it got the point across. 

And, like that, after months of effort to keep it a secret the class knew they both wore diapers.

Her smugness turned to alarm as Rebecca's right cross went for her face. She fought back, this time throwing punches. However, most of the punches went wide, and they scrambled around each other.

Way at the back of the class sat a boy few would recognize. He was about average height, short brown hair, and with a narrow build, though he had some muscle. He was attractive in a way that didn't attract much attention unless he wanted it to. In fact, few would recognize him, expect perhaps from previous dates, or as the one who shouted "A diaper change?" at the presentation earlier.

The witch leaned back, smiling, taking in what had to be one of her favorite sighs. Two attractive women, both former bullies, humiliating each other while visibly diapered in front of a class full of people they used to lord over. They flapped wildly at each other and turned their faces away in a way that belied the fact one was a competitive athlete. The class began to cheer and laugh, and many took out pictures to film.

Really it wasn't that difficult to achieve. Most of the work was done by their own nature, she didn't make them take advantage of each other. A little bit of brain fog here, a few characters to impersonate there, some exaggerating emotions and messing around with bodily functions elsewhere... and just about anything can be done. The brain fog was such a simple spell, but so effective in getting people to miss the obvious person to blame and instead target the name the witch fed into their minds. The best moment was getting a normally somewhat-but-less-then-she-hoped intelligent girl to miss that no, mild urinary incontinence did not ever lead to her messing herself. She only let herself do that once, but it was worth it.

Speaking of... Rebecca was trying to use the power the witch had "given" her again. She was really pushing it, the witch was almost impressed by it. If she let it go through, Matilda would have been doubled over, messing herself loudly enough for the entire class to both see and here. Rebecca REALLY wanted to make it loud enough for the class. Instead, the witch blocked it, frustrating Rebecca and making her try harder and harder. She could almost laugh.

The two former bullies had become her favorite toys. They took the place over the jock she had wearing panties to class and skirts to her room, her few "pets" who she took for walks in other worlds where they were treated just like the animals they dressed as, and more then a few others she kept in diapers with varying excuses. This wasn't just because of her "special time" with Rebecca, which, fun as it was, really just served the purpose of building anger which the witch skillfully directed toward Matilda, in turn building her own anger toward Rebecca, and on and on, leading to this inevitable conclusion. What was fun was watching their own toxic personalities tear them down. They both had far inflated egos that didn't match reality, they both were horrible to others while thinking they were the victims, and they both thought of themselves as better then others. They were both, in their own way, "bullies", though they'd never admit it. It was those issues she exaggerated, and which lead them to now  in front of a class of hundreds with their diapers showing, fighting like idiots as their classmates filmed and laughed. From now on, they wouldn't be the bullies, they'd be the bottom of any pecking order for the rest of the year.

Of course, she wasn't done yet. She was FAR from done, and they had FAR more well deserved humiliation coming.

Ms. Tweedelbow watch the scene with her mouth wide open.

Her life had been going in an increasingly frustrating way. First, her PHD was delayed. Then, she was given an interim position rather then the full one she wanted. Next, she suffered for months as people barely gave her the respect she felt she deserved. People kept complaining her classes were weird, and that she was far too strict.

Now the two most annoying girls in her class were cat fighting in front of her class, while, for some reason she couldn't comprehend, wearing diapers. There was no way she could take back control of the class through normal means, and if word got out, she'd never get her full time position.

There was one somewhat less then normal way she could do it.

She opened up the bottom left drawer of her desk, moved a few books, and looked at what she had kept at the bottom. It was something she had bought as a joke she herself didn't understand, but which seemed to make sense at the time. She told herself she was going to get rid of it several times, but somehow kept forgetting. With her growing anger and need to regain control, she decided it might just help her.

There, at the bottom of the drawer, was a thick, solid, wooden spanking paddle.

She looked at the girls. By seemingly sheer coincidence, their wrestling had taken them over her desk, both bent over 90 degrees with their diapered asses stuck high in the air. It was a perfect position for a good spanking, something she was well armed for. She decided it was a sign, and grabbed the paddle.

• Like 2

Ms. Tweedelbow stared down at the paddle in her hand. She had been right about one thing. She was right about one thing- girls that bratty must have been constantly pampered. Seems she was right in more ways then one. While she normally wouldn't condone physical violence, it seemed that there was only one way to solve this particular kind of problem.

She bit her lip. She was sure there could be some kind of consequences from the university if she did this.

What were those consequences again? She tried to think of them, but ran into sudden brain fog. However, it would have to be an issue. It was definitely... definitely...

What would it be? More fog, and she couldn't think of anything. More importantly, she was angry, and could think of a LOT of issues for her losing control of the class to these two "pampered" brats.

She hefted the paddled, walked around the front of the desk, and in front of the stunned class raised it behind the first upturned adult diaper.

"Why you little!" Matilda shouted, grabbing at Rebecca's head. She was sure she should be able to fight better then this. She was a trained athlete fighting a geek, this should be easy. Instead, somehow they were both bent right at the desk flopping around like uncoordinated idiots.

She tried to push herself up, but Rebecca pushed at her face and the shock knocked her back down. Rebecca then tried to get up over her but she pulled her hair down. It was almost as if some outside force was ensuring their fighting would keep them perfectly positioned as they were. 

She noticed the teacher walking behind her saying something, but she paid it no attention. Instead she shouted "You pants-wetting @*#)!" and drove her palm into Rebecca's eyes. She gained an empty hand, and tried to...

"WHAP!"

"AAAA!" she shouted, as a sudden pain struck her bottom. What the heck was that?

She looked behind herself. Ms. Tweedelbow was behind her holding a paddle.

Her eyes went wide. "What? NO!" She shouted as the paddle came down again. She screamed again.

Rebecca watched in glee as her former rival was getting spanked in front of the class. 

"Yes! Take that! BAD GIRL!" she gloated. The paddle went up and down again, hitting Matilda's diaper with loud WHACKS and CRACKS. She tried again to make her mess and wet herself and failed, but almost didn't care as she watched her take on the well deserved punishment. Matilda tried to argue, but each spank cut her off with a shout, and quickly she devolved into a whining, tear soaked mess.

The teacher pointed the paddle at Rebecca. "Don't you go gloating! I have no idea what's going on here, but your huggies are getting this too, you fucking diapered brat!" She stepped behind her.

"What? But I'm the... OUCH!" she shouted as the paddle hit her, shocking her.

"You're what!?" she asked as she spanked her again.

Her mind scrambled. She hoped for better words, but what came out was "But I'm a good girl! I'm the best student!" She was sickened by the whininess of her own voice.

"No you're not! You're just another spoiled brat!" Ms. Tweedelbow said, and spanked her again.

Ms. Tweedelbow gave the brunette diapered brat another hard spank, then moved behind the blond diapered brat. She had no idea how she ended up with two girls like this in her class, but if she couldn't make them grow up in one way, she'd at least paddle the brattiness out of them.

"Please! No more!" Matilda said. She stared at her through tears in her eyes and tried to stand back up.

"NO!" Tweedelbow shouted, and pushed her back down. "You stay right there on my desk where you belong, or I'll fail you and get you expelled!" 

Rebecca started after her. "But wait... can't we just..."

Ms. Tweedelbow pointed her paddle at her. "NO! No more want-to-be-clever arguments. You stay right there and take your spanking or I'll fail you too!"

Rebecca sobbed and went back down.

She went behind the two girls and began thrashing both their behinds in turn. She switched from their diapers to their thigs back and forth, hoping to leave clear red marks on their legs so everyone could see what happened to people who acted up in her class. Each loud SMACK brought another louder yelp from them, bringing them further and further into tears, and the class further into laughter.

She began to yell between each smack. "I SMACK don't SMACK Know SMACK what SMACK you SMACK two SMACK are SMACK playing SMACK at, but SMACK I've SMACK had SMACK it SMACK up SMACK to SMACK hear SMACK with SMACK you!"

"You constantly disturb my class, you're constantly doing these childish little squabbles, and you come in with that embarrassment of a project only to end up fighting like children! I don't know why you're both dressed like this but the diapers are fitting! If you're going to both act like children I will punish you like children until you behave!"

The smacks continued, and both girls sobbed onto her desk.

Rebecca sobbed, her legs flailing behind her as the smacks came down. Almost as bad as the pain was the humiliation this would inevitably cause when word got out. The only thing she could think of that would distract people would be someone else humiliating themselves even more. She once again tried to squeezed Matilda's bladder and guts, and once again it didn't work.

The witch smiled, watching the results of her handiwork. The "professor"- really an adjunct who kept "forgetting" to include her full position when speaking about it- was another easy one to work with. Massive ego problem, authoritarian issues, abusive tendencies she was one of the worst examples of bullies, someone who only cared about having authority over people, was given a tiny bit of it, and used it in the worst ways possible. The paddle was something the witch had planted months ago, figuring it would come in handy. As her plan developed, all it took was ensuring Rebecca and Matilda both acted up a few times and challenged her in her class, and she would get angry. Then her favorite little brain fog spell would make her forget the consequences of spanking two grown adult women in her class, and voila. Two diapered brats were getting their backsides paddled in front of a class, and three bullies ensured future punishments.

They tried to get up, but the witch sent her spells out. To the class, it looked like they were just clumsily flailing and uncoordinated. In reality, each motion was blocked.

The witch felt Rebecca try to make Matilda mess herself again, and blocked it as she did the others. This brought even more, stronger attempts, and the witch couldn't help but laugh.

Both girls were sobbing loud enough for her to hear.  The thrill of watching them first have their diapers exposed, then get spanked, was a lot. Watching the class laugh and record, knowing full well that this was going to be spread around the college by the end of the day, was better. However, the best was still yet to come.

She had two other spells at play. The first was block on both of their phones keeping them from sending compromising pictures and videos to each other. Quietly, she lifted it, then began a bit of what she called, "meddling."

By 'coincidence,' both their flailing led them to knock their phones out of their bags. Then, as they tried to grab at them, they both simultaneously hit a "send" button.

The first people to notice were in the front row, then a few others began to see. The two girls and the teacher, caught up in their own scene, didn't even notice as the students found another entire reason to laugh.

In fact, they found hundreds of them. Dozens of potential blackmail images and videos both girls took of each other in their worst mindsets spread out.

She had been selective in what she included. None of it was nudity or sexual, she wouldn't go that far. But dozens of adorable costumes, messy diapers, embarrassing statements, punishments, and compromising positions were suddenly visible. Realistically, it wasn't much more then the videos of their current spankings, but it meant the bullies were being punished by their own actions, which the witch wanted more then anything.

The second spell was a bit more complicated. First, it involved giving Rebecca her own spell, through the witches' own power. Then, she blocked it at the right time. In a play that she admitted even impressed herself, she ran it through what she called a "doubler," a "mirror" and a "conduit" set at fifty percent. In simple terms, this allowed the spells to go onto their intended target, while also reflecting all the same spells right back at their target. She then set dams at both ends and let the spells build up, and up, and up... all waiting for release.

She smirked at the diapered brats getting spanked. They probably thought this was the most humiliating thing that could happen to them, and they were so, so wrong.

She let the magic dams release, and two other very visible dams did the same.

Rebecca, crying and sobbing, desperately tried push her spells again.

Finally, something happened. She felt the invisible wall that was stopping her disappear, and her magic moved forward.

"Yes!" She cheered before letting out another yelp of pain. She forced a smile. She was suffering, but at least Matilda would get it worse.

She saw Matilda's eyes went wide. "No no no!" She pleaded as her stomach loudly grumbled.

Rebecca had made her mess and wet herself before. She had done it badly, even. However, what followed was worse.

Matilda could only moan and cry as the built up pressure from dozens of spells hit her stomach at worse. Like watching a train wreck, Rebecca could only stare as her diapered instantly inflated behind her... then kept growing. Within seconds it was stained a deep brown, and the smell made them both gag.

Rebecca put a hand to her nose. She knew she had pushed a lot, but didn't imagine this much. From the sounds of the ewwing and people moving behind her, the smell had already hit the first few rows of students, and more came.

"You @*#@..." Matilda sobbed. "Why are you so mean? You #((# @((@~!" 

Her stomach groaned, and more came. Her diapers, thick as they were, were already leaking, and Rebecca was shocked they hadn't burst.

She laughed. This... THIS... was the best possible revenge. She may be getting spanked, she may have had her own secret exposed, but it was nothing compared to...

Her laughter stopped. Her own stomach turned.

"NO!" she shouted. 

Her mind raced, wondering what was happening. All the 'spells' she had cast on Matilda, everything she had done to her guts, were now pouring into her. She struggled to hold on, but barely last a second before a loud BRAPPT came into her own waiting diaper, which was still completely exposed and pointing right at the class and their cameras.

The mess kept coming. She looked ahead through the list at the dozens of 'spells' she sent to Matilda, each getting progressively worse as she tried to humiliate her more, and her frustration grew. She almost envied Matilda for her double thick abdl diapers, and prayed her own diaper could hold it all.

• Like 4
Just now, Kahlez said:

I guess we can say this is an eventful day and probably a topic for a while.

I imagine it would be a part of school discussion for a fair bit. Probably become a university legend.

Figure anyone will apply to the univerity after this hoping for the same thing?

On 5/21/2023 at 2:44 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

hmm the witch should give everyone in the class witch wetting/messsing powers over the two diapered  students :)

LOL the room would probably flood :P 

Don't worry, I'll see if I can get her to take control of yours, let you have some fun too! :) 

22 hours ago, ABAlex said:

LOL the room would probably flood :P 

Don't worry, I'll see if I can get her to take control of yours, let you have some fun too! :)

silly :)

• Like 1

Ms. Tweedelbow raised the paddle again, then stopped.

Another loud noise, coming from Matilda's ass, startled her.

Her intended target was expanding. She looked at Matilda, and saw her moaning and shouting "no no no" repeatedly. 

It took her a second to guess what was going on, and a second longer for the smell to confirm it. She gagged, put a hand to her nose, and backed up.

The girl was messing herself. BADLY. She looked at Rebecca, and saw she was doing the same. Both girls had gone from a chorus of whines and pained yelps to a chorus of moans, farts, and squishes. 

She shook her head. Both girls deserved punishment, and she wouldn't allow further proof of their childishness to stop that. All this did was show what their diapers were for.

"You disgusting brats!" she said, and raised the paddle again.

Matilda moaned as she kept messing her diaper. How much had Rebecca pushed on her? It just kept coming and coming, seemingly for minutes on end. She could already hear fluid dripping from her diaper onto the ground. She gagged from her own smell, and could only imagine how it looked to the class.

"AAA!" She shouted, as yet another spank hit her.

The professor was STILL going to spank her? 

"OWW!" she shouted again at another whack.

This time it was different. The pain from the smacks was matched from another feeling. Each smack brought a stomach turning "squish" as her own still growing mess was pushed back against her.

"No eewww please its so... AAAA... gross! AAA!" She cried as the spanks continued, once again switching between her and Rebecca. She felt the pile in her diaper turn to an even more disgusting mush and coat her entirely. Her mind switched between concentrating on the growing pain and disgust, becoming unbearable. Worse, the knowledge it was happening in front of the class, all people who once were intimidated by her, and likely being filmed, filled her with more humiliation then anything Rebecca had brought.

Rebecca. In the end, it really was all her fault. She comforted herself that at least she was experiencing the same.

Rebecca sobbed on the desk. She had stopped struggling all together, and her only motion was the involuntary flailing of her legs as she was paddled.  She assumed the witch had done something to keep them both bent over, which meant there really was no choice but to stay and accept her awful "punishment."

Her stomach turned, and her thighs ached. The awful feeling of the slop in her diaper being spanked against her was almost as bad as the still increasing pain. She prayed the witch would decide to end it soon.

The witch covered her giggling behind her hand. Anyone looking would probably assume she was covering her nose, which would probably have been the case if she wasn't used to it from her experience with submissives. Even far back in the class, the combined smell emanating from the two bullies' diapers was driving people away. The witch didn't mind, she had planned this after all, so she just sat and watched. She would have brought popcorn if it wouldn't be too obvious- this was better then any movie.

Rebecca had really gone overboard with her spells on Matilda, and the witch was LOVING it. Rebecca seemed to like to focus on the sound, ensuring whatever Matilda did was as loud as possible.  Presumably she wanted to make Matilda jump, and everyone else laugh. The long of spells she had sent, now coming all at once from both of them, resulted in a cacophony of noise that, when combined with the rhythmic spanks and pitched yelps and moans, rivalled most orchestras. 

That is, if the orchestras were out of tune and written as a joke. She doubted the rest of the class appreciated it as much as she did. Without knowing the background of the petty war between them, (and without the proper appreciation of bizarre kinks the witch had) the pure comedy and beauty of was missed. Part of her was tempted to record it and use it as a ringtone.

Even better, it just kept going. Rebecca had tried dozens of times over a fair bit of time to make the spells work, meaning it was taking a long time to go through them, and the "professor"- she refused to think of that woman as a real professor without quotation marks- kept spanking them for the entire time. The witch subtly sent spells to add to the strength and absorption of their diapers to ensure they stayed where they were supposed to.

She couldn't bear it anymore. She went from small giggles to outright laughing, with her own tears streaming down her cheeks. The scene really was so perfect, and it just kept going. It was just so long and awful, and they deserved it so much. 

On top of that, she couldn't deny she was enjoying it for other reasons. She loved seeing women be diapered and punished, she had dozens of submissives who could attest of it. Both of these girls were particularly adorable in their outfits, and she could have just stared at their cute, diapered bottoms and blushing faces for hours.

She had an idea. She reached a spell into the teachers mind, and changed her ranting between spanks.

SMACK!

"You two smelly, disgusting brats!"

SMACK!

"Both just pathetic little babies!" Her voice was wonderful, the perfect mix of teasing and harshness she used on her own subs.

SMACK!

"Did your mommies forget you here? You need someone to change your poopy widdle pampies?"

SMACK!

"I should have you crawl around the entire school begging for a change! Beg your superiors, the ACTUAL grown up students who can ACUTALLY get through the day without filling their fucking huggies, for a diaper change, so we can all see what pathetic babies you are!"

SMACK!

"Do you have pacifiers too? Should I get you a stroller and push you like that into the main square?"

The girls pleaded for her not to, and she kept going, berating them as she spanked. The professor went on mocking them in the same tone and words the witch used in her submissives. She considered herself a professional when it came to humiliating spoiled brats, and her odd kind of eloquence ground the girls even deeper down.

Finally, both her swings, and their bottoms, slowed. Ms. Tweedelbow lowered her arm for one more light spank on each, then dropped the paddle on her desk. She was soaked with sweat and panting.

The witch smiled. She reached out with her spells, and each girl let out one last loud BRAPPT filled the class room and brought the scene to an end, and remained lying bent over and sobbing on the desk.

The class stared. They had seen many bizarre things since coming to the university, particularly in MS. Tweedelbow's class. This, however, was bound to go down as the strangest event yet.

That is, until the witch found another collection of bullies and came up with an even stranger punishment.

The 'professor,' of course, wasn't done.

"You and you," She said, pointing at both the sobbing girls. "Stand up."

Still sobbing and rubbing their bottoms, they obeyed.

She went behind her desk and took out two large pieces of paper and some tape. As they watched, she rolled them both into long cone shapes, and in large letters, wrote "DUNCE" down the side of each.

"D...dunce caps?" Rebecca asked.

The 'professor' nodded. "Yes. Are you seriously arguing right now? Can you even smell yourselves?" They both hung their heads.

"You've bone been acting like dumb little babies. This fits you perfectly." She stuck one on each head. "Now. You," She pointed in Rebecca. "Go stand in that corner. Matilda, in the other. Stay in there and suck your thumbs like the dumb little babies you smell like while the rest of the class acts like adults."

Both girls began protesting, but Ms. Tweedelbow simply raised the paddle and an eyebrow, and both meekly obeyed the humiliating directions.

She ordered the other students to open the windows to let the air out. The rest of the class continued on much as normal, with the exception of the fragrant girls lightly crying in the corners, dark brown diapers and bright red thighs on display to show what happened to bullies who took it too far. The class tried to pay attention, but spent most of their time teasing and giggling at their former bullies, both of whom were too afraid to respond, or do anything except suck their thumbs and pout.

When the class ended, they were both brought back before the class. The 'professor' made them hug in front of the class to make up, and they obeyed while exchanging glares.

Both their skirts were ruined, and unsurprisingly no one wanted to offer any of their own clothes to cover the bulging diapers. Instead, Ms. Tweedelbow decided it would help drive the lesson home if they walked back to their dorms dressed as they had been in the corner, with the addition that they should hold hands as a sign of their newfound friendship. Both wanted to argue, and both hated the other even more then before, but the memory of the spanking and the embarrassment of the situation removed any will to fight back.

The walk home seemed miles longer then ever before, and was full of the laughter and mocking of students who they used to look down on. By the time they got there, much of the school had seen them. Shortly after arriving, they realized they had seen far more- the dozens of videos and images they had sent to embarrass the other were released, and were getting shared around the school. 

The lesson was hard, and neither was likely to try bullying again.

Of course, "likely" never satisfied the witch, and she decided to be certain.

• Like 3