LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Matilda stared at the bitch who had ruined her night. She lowered her voice to a whisper. "What was that? You used to be reasonable about this! Last night was disgusting! Why would you..." She stopped talking as her stomach turned.

Rebecca stepped toward her with a smug, confident look on her face. "I'm sorry what was that little girl? You arguing with me?"

"No..." she whined. She didn't want to make the situation worse then it was, and she didn't think her diaper could take any more. 

"Good baby." She walked up to her. "My my, you are a stinky baby aren't you. I bet they could smell you ALL the way down the hallway, and see those buldging pampers." She reached a spare hand around and patted the back of Matilda's diaper, making her cringe.

Matilda tried to control her breathing and her insides. "Yes Ma'am. It was a rough night."

"Good," she patted the diaper again. "You deserve it after what you did to me."

"What I did..." she noticed the package in Rebecca's other hand. "Wha... what is that?"

Rebecca looked down at it, as if she had forgot it was there. "Oh..." she held it in front of herself.

Matilda gasped. "WHAT THE #($ ARE THOSE?!?"

They were the most ridiculous adult diapers she had seen, even after spending days searching online for ones to torment Rebecca on Halloween. They were huge, thick, and covered with prints. They even had writing on them, and she tilted her head to see...

"Dumb Baby. Really? After all you've done you have to go after me again like that? Its bad enough that you make me wear diapers at all, but you have to get ones that make fun of me for it?" she realized she had tears in her eyes, but couldn't stop them. "You're always talking about how much smarter you are then me, how you do so well in school, looking down on everyone else, and now..."

Rebecca cut her off. "Yes, I am. You are dumb. You barely passed school and only got here because of your dad's money while the rest of us had to work. You tried to hide it with your little team of bullies, but I can see what you are, and damn right I'm going to label you it. You are a dumb, stupid little baby in a messy diaper, and now the writing on your widdle pampers will identify you as such.." She reached around and grabbed the back of Matilda's padding. "You are a pathetic loser now, and are going to follow the winner's orders. You will wear these diapers so you can always remember how dumb you are. If not, I'll make your life hell, alright?"

The pain in her stomach increased, and the adrenaline from her anger wore off. "Yes ma'am," she managed weekly.

"Good baby," Rebecca patted her head. "Now, poopy pants. Go stand in the corner and wait until I come back."

"Stand in the corner!? WH..." she was cut off by another surge in her stomach.

"NOW!" Rebecca shouted and pointed. Matilda walked to the corner and hung her head. Rebecca walked behind her and pulled her pajama pants and skirt down, then handed her the bag of diapers. "Now, with one hand you are going to hold these so you remember how dumb you are, and with the other I want you to suck your thumb like a baby. I'm leaving my phone recording, and you won't move until I'm back. Then, you can change, and I have a game for us today."

"What's that?" Matilda asked, but got no answer. She clung to the diapers and sucked her thumb as ordered, and waited.

"What are we doing?" Matilda asked. She shuffled awkwardly, trying to push her skirt down to cover the diaper she was forced to wear. She angrily wondered who the heck made such a thing.

The issue is she could see no practical use for it. It was too thick to hide under any amount of clothing, too high for most of her beltlines to cover, and too wide to walk properly in. The material was absurdly stiff, and LOUD. She had to wonder if it was really as loud as she thought it was or if it was all in her head, but the clear sounds of plastic crinkling with each step, even when outdoors, even when other people were around making noise, left little doubt.  Worse, the pattern meant if any part of it became visible- almost a guarantee given the size of the garment- it was be obvious what it was. The writing, "Dumb Baby," seemed like a bad joke. She had to wonder if even any of the kinksters who normally bought this stuff would want that.

The outfit Rebecca had made her wear- almost a costume- added to her problems. The choice of her shortest skirt was almost a no brainier. Ironically, it was one she had initially got for Rebecca herself. It was tiny, and probably wouldn't have done much to hide her regular diapers. With the new ones, it was practically smaller then the padding itself. Rebecca had then made her wear knee high white socks, something she would never do aside from a costume or under a longer skirt. Her t shirt too was an issue, a white t shirt with a teddy bear on it that somehow both added to the schoolgirl look while making it seem even more childish. It was a cut off, and ended above her waist, leaving her shifting her skirt up and down, debating between covering the bottom of her diaper but leaving the tapes uncovered or vise versa. She eventually left the bottom uncovered, hoping no one would be looking there anyway. Her normal choice of wearing underwear over the diaper was a non starter with Rebecca. Finally, to top it all off, Rebecca had put her hair in pigtails, the same she used to force on her.

The weird thing was, she didn't even know where half of it had come from. She could remember the skirt, but swore she left it with Rebecca. She imagined she could have forgotten a random pair of socks, but the shirt... why had she even bought such a thing? It seemed to just appear when Rebecca was looking for something in her closet, leaving her flabbergasted.

Rebecca, dressed in her normal frumpy sweater and long skirt with tights, smiled. "I told you, you are obeying me. Now lets go diaper girl." She smacked her bottom, then led her by the hand. Matilda quickly waddled after her.

She could tell where she was being lead almost right away. "Oh no Rebecca, please no. Whatever you're thinking, please no," she begged. 

Rebecca only smiled in reply.

She was leading them to a specific intersection at the university, which had trees and cement benches to sit on. It was a common meeting place, pick up and make out area for some of the boys she liked, and where she...

She shuddered at the thought.

Where she and her friends had used to like to make Rebecca sit on guy's laps while wearing short skirts and soggy diapers. Several times. It was probably one of the cruelest in a long list of awful things she was learning to regret, if not THE cruelest. Aside from the Halloween Party, that is. She hated to think what kind of revenge Rebecca had in mind.

They arrived, and as expected, a group of varsity boys was sitting around, flirting with girls walking by.

"Please don't make me do this," Matilda said. She then gasped and grunted as her stomach and bladdered turned. The feeling disappeared, but the warning was clear.

"Remember this place?" Rebecca asked.

She nodded.

"You used to LOVE coming here to meet with your guy friends before your little change in situation, didn't you?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"Good girl. I've decided I've been to harsh with my treatment, since clearly you aren't getting the boy friends you used to. So, I'm going to change that today." She snickered. "Probably change a few other things to, eh? You see any guy there you know?"

Matilda looked at the group, then nodded sadly. "Ben. We've... done things together." She pointed at a tall, broad shouldered and light haired man who was passing a football back and forth.

"Ah. He seems bright. Real future there."

"Yeah.' "He's in pre-med you stuck up #($@," she thought, but didn't say out loud.

"Why don't you go over him, and pay him a visit? Do your little flirty thing and sit on his lap."

• Like 5

Wonder if her old white diapers returned to normal when her room did or not.

Adult diapers are not cheep she should ask her free diapers so she can save the monthly expenses even if they might be  adorably printed, crinklier, and thicker:)

On 6/24/2022 at 2:23 PM, mgray said:

Awesome work ABAlex Definitely love all the work you do

thanks! I'm glad you do :)

On 6/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, Sarah Penguin said:

Wonder if her old white diapers returned to normal when her room did or not.

Adult diapers are not cheep she should ask her free diapers so she can save the monthly expenses even if they might be  adorably printed, crinklier, and thicker:)

hmmm good question

I think she still has her "normal" diaeprs. She also has a pack of the printed ones to summon the witch, and gave a spare to Matilda to embaress her :) 

Buy es, they should always be printed, crinkly, and thick

"That's it?" she asked.

"Yep. You are going to sit on his lap and STAY there. You will not get up until I say its time to go, no matter what happens. I will wave you forward when we are done."

She moaned. "Why?! What are you going to do?"

"Hey!" she pointed a finger into Matilda's nose. "That is for me to know and stupid little babies to find out. You will sit on his lap and stay there until I say, or you will leak right in front of them and leave a trail all the way back to your dorm for everyone to see, and I will make you do the same thing every day until you get it right. Understood?"

"So basically I have to sit on his lap in this ridiculously thick diaper while you do who knows what, or you will turn my stomach so bad everyone I pass will see, and then do it every day from now on?"

"Wow! What a smart baby!" Rebecca said in an obnoxiously cheery voice and ruffled her hair. It had little effect on the pigtails she had made her wear, but the effect on pride was enough. "Funny given what your pampers say. But yes, that's absolutely right soon-to-be poopy butt. That is, if you don't obey. Now, go do it."

Matilda walked... waddled... toward the crowd. She tried to regain some of the swagger she had been known for before Rebecca got her strange powers. She used to be able to walk so confidently up to any group, now she just wondered if anyone would notice her underwear, or when Rebecca would...

She grunted and let out a loud fart. She looked back at Rebecca, who smiled. "Just teasing," she said, then waved her forward.

Matilda walked up to the group and set her sight on Ben. The others stopped talking and looked at her as she walked through them. She prayed it was because her forced swagger was working, and not because they could see what was under her skirt.

"Matilda! Haven't seen you in a while!" Ben said. 

"Uhhh... Just what I was thinking," she said. 

"Pigtails? That's new. I didn't think you'd go for that look. Very cute," he said. She could have sworn she heard another guy laughing nearby.

She pushed up her pigtails, blushing as she remembered the hairstyle Rebecca made her wear. " You too. You're also looking... cute."

"Cute?" he said with a confused look on her face.

She swore at herself inwardly. He was NOT the type of guy to say that to. Flirting had come easier before. "I mean... cut. You've been to the gym a lot?"

He smiled. The fact that, despite being spelled similar, "cut" and "cute" sounded nothing alike didn't matter. "Oh yeah! I've been putting on some pounds!" He flexed an arm to show. "In a good way, I mean."

She smiled back at him. "Well I like what I see."

She felt her stomach turn, and looked behind her to see Rebecca watching and pointing at her wrist, where a watch might have been if she didn't own a cell phone.

She ran a finger along his leg. "Is this seat taken?" She tried biting her lip, one of her old seductive faces. He looked confused, and she changed her expression, realizing she had bitten the wrong lip.

He stared at her for a second, then spread his arms wide and out his hands behind himself. "Sure!" he said with a smiling. 

She sat down on his lap, annoyed by how loud her diaper crinkled as it crushed against him. She could barely feel his leg through it, and squashed thoughts that told her he must be able to notice as well.

He wrapped his arms around her, with one hand sinking dangerously low. She pushed his hand away, and he looked at her confused. She smiled, and let it go. There was a risk he'd notice something if he put a hand around her waist or grabbed her ass, but if she sat on his lap and then pushed him away they'd all realize something was wrong. 

She let the hand sink down and cradle her bottom. If he realized something was off, he didn't say anything. 

"Sooo... what sorts of things do you do in the gym?" she said, trying not to sound as awkward as she felt. She leaned in close to him.

"Well a lot of things! I've been trying to bulk up, so heavy lifts. I can bench 350 pounds now!"

"Oh wow! That's so much!" Matilda said. She had absolutely no idea if that was good, but he was muscular enough that she assumed he must be strong. "So compared to me, thats..." Her mind blanked, the same fog. She tried to remember how much she weight, then questioned why she would tell him her weight. 

"More" he said, raising his eyebrows. "A lot more. I could lift you if I wanted. I mean, if you wanted too. If we both wanted."

"Uhuh."

"I mean I'm pretty sure its more then you weigh. I might be wrong. I mean you don't LOOK like you weight that much, but I don't know."

"What?"

"I guess you're sitting on my lap so I can feel you weigh less then that, unless your feet are on the ground." He checked. "Uhhh nope, you weight less then that."

"Wow, thanks."

Matilda could feel the conversation getting more awkward. He was blushing, seeming to realize the same thing. She turned her head to look at Rebecca, who was nearby on another bench, and who pointed to her imagined watch and shook her head. 

Matilda turned back to Ben. Conversation wasn't working, and she couldn't risk him getting bored and leaving her to deal with Rebecca's described punishment. Fortunately, or unfortunately, she knew one thing to keep their attention.

She put an arm around his shoulders, leaned in and kissed him. He was surprised at first, but then went into it.

They began making out, with him running his hands up and down her body. Each motion frightened her, and made her wonder if he'd notice her secret. He grabbed at her all everywhere he could. He he put a hand on the back of her skirt and spanked her hard, and her breath caught at the sound. Fortunately, he didn't to notice, and they kept going. 

Even for her normal meat ups, this seemed a lot. They were in the middle of a popular court, but he was groping her like no one was watching. She waited for a professor to come by and tell them it wasn't a night club, or one of his friends to make a joke, but no one did. Instead, he kept going. She tried to match his energy, but blushed at the thought.

Finally she put a hand on his chest. "Whoah whoah there Ben, what are you doing?"

He looked surprised. "I mean, if you want to go..."

She glanced at Rebecca. "No, sorry. Just, never mind." She pulled him in for another kiss. 

His hands went back on her, this time focusing on her skirt. He put one between her legs and moved it up, and reached down to block it. He seemed to acknowledge it, and went back to feeling up the bottom of her diaper, not knowing that is what it was.

She heard loud sound coming from her diaper. They both stopped, and she looked at Rebecca, who was smiling at her. 

"What was that?" he asked.

"I heard that too," another said. 

"Uhh probably nothing," she said, and pulled him in.

Another fart, and he pulled back a bit, but she pulled him in.

Mentally she went through a list of awful things she would do to Rebecca given the chance. She sure was having her fun. More and more came out of her, and they got louder.

He stopped and backed up. She smiled sheepishly.

"Are you farting? Like, constantly?" he asked.

"No..." she said. "I heard that too. Must be something else.

They returned to making out. Matilda braced herself for more of Rebecca's little "prank," but nothing came. Inwardly she let out a sigh of relief.

Then she felt something else. The padding around her legs was getting damp. She choked a bit as she realized what was happening.

Rebecca was making her WET herself. On a random boy's lap, in the middle of the court with dozens of people around. 

She tried to ignore it and keep going at the same pace so he didn't get suspicious, but the feeling was making it hard. 

"Do you hear something else?" he asked. "It sounds like... running water?"

"No. Probably rain."

He looked up at the sky. "Its clear and sunny!"

"Just... keep kissing me."

"What... umph."

She felt her padding expand around her.

"Is your ass changing shape? And getting warmer."

"NO!" she shouted.

She began to wonder how much her diaper could hold. She knew the padding was thick, but it just kept expanding and expanding. The feeling of damp material turned into the feeling of sitting in a puddle, and...

"What the fuck? Did something spill on my leg!?" he shouted, and some of his crowd turned to stare.

She pulled him in again. The less he spoke, the better. She turned to look at Rebecca while still kissing him, and she smiled and pointed at her wrist. She understood that as the symbol to keep going, and she did.

Fortunately, she could tell she stopped wetting herself. Rebecca seemed to have stopped just as she began to leak, and she was grateful for it.

Then...

She squeaked, and froze with her arms around him and her lips open. 

"What is that?" he asked.

She was messing herself again. This time there was no warning, no gut wrenching, just muck pouring into her diaper. 

"Its..." she tried to make herself start kissing him again, but couldn't.

Finally, she let out a breath. The feeling had stopped. The mush in her diaper was covering her, but there was nothing more coming out.

"Do you smell that?" he asked.

"No. Uhhh. Must be another stink bomb."

"Oh yeah there have been a lot of those this year for some reason. Do you want to move?"

She looked at Rebecca, who shook her head. She groaned, realizing she still wanted more. She turned back to Ben. "No, I like sitting here on your lap, in your big, strong arms, feeling you bounce me..." she stopped, shocked at herself. Where had THAT come from? It wasn't something she'd normally say, or ever say even. The idea itself seemed strange, and completely different from the image she liked to present. The word had just come out of her mouth without any thought.

He smiled. "Oh, you like that?" He began bouncing his leg. "Like it when your daddy bounces his little girl?"

She groaned. "No, I don't like that at all. Its weird, not my thing, and especially with what I'm wearing I DON"T want it,"  she wanted to say. Instead, she nodded and said "Mhmmm. Yes... Daddy. Please bounce me."

She still wondered why she had said it. The action was humiliating, even without the messy diaper taped to her waste. With it, she almost sick. 

She pulled him close again. He kept bouncing, and began grabbing at the back of her diaper again. 

She sniffed something, and realized it was herself. Despite the thickness of her diaper, the amount in it and his bouncing made it obvious. He seemed to notice too, and made a face as they were kissing.

"You know, I don't think its a stink bomb," a voice said behind her. "It smells more like a dirty diaper."

Matilda's eyes went wide in panic, and she looked at the speaker. It was a dark hared man. She figured he was on one of the teams, but his short stature and narrow shoulders seemed out of place amount the athletes.

"What?" another of his companions said.

"Yeah my parents had a few kids when I was a teen, and I used to help out. That DEFINITLY smells like a dirty diaper," he said.

"No... that doesn't make sense at all!" Matilda said.

"Why not?" he said, and the crowd turned to her.

"I... uhhh...." she said, blushing and frightened by the sudden attention. "I...AAA!" she gasped.

She was cut off as messed herself again. This time, instead of being coming quietly and slowly, it poured out of her with a loud, stomach turning BRAPPT that left little question what was happening.

"Oh god oh god..." she whispered. Her diaper, previously inflated, now expanded and sagged drastically over his leg. The smell immediately hit her, and she could tell from the other's reactions they noticed it too. People began backing away from her. A few let out audible "ewws" and blocked their noses.

More came. She wasn't just messing herself, she was LOUDLY and horribly messing herself, in a short skirt and insanely thick diaper, as a crowd of her former friends and boy toys watched her.

"What are you doing? Are you ok?" asked Ben, who, thankfully, still seemed unclear on what was going on.

It stopped, and she let out a sobbing gasp.

"Ok that smell is back and its WAY worse," one of the other boys said, and got up and left. "That's  one of the worse stink bombs yet." Other's agreed, and began moving away from her. She glanced around the emptying square. The boy who had correctly identified the smell winked at her. A few others stared or began to look for the source of the smell, but most were leaving.

She looked at Rebecca, who waved her toward, finally ending her game.

Matilda looked at Ben. "Thanks... uh... Daddy. I have to go but I'll see you another time?"

He was staring around the crowd and blocking his nose. "Ok. Yep. I'll see you another time." He didn't seem upset at all as she got up and left.

She walked toward Rebecca. Half way through, she let out another loud BRAPPT, and people turned to look at her. She walked faster.

They walked together back toward the dorm. Each step sent shivers down her spine as her diaper shifted. She was shocked it wasn't leaking more.

"That was, cruel," she said. There was no other word for it. "Disgusting, too." There was a second.

Rebecca smiled and smacked her bottom. "No, it was fair. Its the exact sort of thing you'd do to me, if you could."

She glared. She honestly had no idea what she'd do with that power. It wasn't something she had considered, it was such a strange idea. "Well... you didn't have to make it so loud. Or gross. Or..." she shook her head as tears welled in her eyes. "So awful."

Rebecca laughed. "Oh, but I did. Get this straight, you dumb baby. I'm in control now. I went easy on you before, but that ends now. I want to see you upset. I want to see you crying, running, shouting. I want you to be humiliated, and I only have one way of making that happen." She reached down and pressed Matilda's diaper. "I am going to make use of powers and take revenge for how you treated me for years, so get used to the idea, stinky girl." With that, she turned another corner and walked away.

Matilda watched her leave, speechless. What was she planning?

• Like 5
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/7/2022 at 1:23 PM, TBCuri said:

In my opinion, both of them are just fooling around...

Rough way to fool around, but yes ? 

"Ooog..." Rebecca said as she crawled across the ground, the nonsense word making her blush as it came from behind her pacifier. She slobbered over it as she crawled, forcing out more idiotic grunts. "Mmpha," she said, and tried to keep her eyes from rolling.

The witch stood over her, watching and smiling. She was wearing her usual Halloween costume-esque equivalent of the traditional witches' outfit Rebecca had seen in television, with a tall black hat, low cut black top and short black skirt with matching knee high socks. In her hands was a long black rod which she used to direct Rebecca and instantly "correct" any mistakes with a sharp smack to her diaper or thighs.

The one difference in the look was something Rebecca had seen her occasionally wear: her own thick, black, diaper, easily and deliberately visible under her skirts. She had worn them from time to time after her first few "games" with Rebecca, and Rebecca held her tongue rather then mention it. She assumed it was all part of the witch's kinks she now forced on Rebecca. This had shocked her at first, as she had grown used to the witch using them as a form of humiliation and control. However, it never gave the same feeling as it did with the others. While both Rebecca and Matilda blushed at their baby printed versions and tried to hide them, the way the witch flaunted her black version, moving confidently around as she gave instructions, emphasized it was a deliberate choice. It was as if she was saying, "Yes, I can choose to do the thing that most represents your submission, and I still get to control you. You are so far beneath me it doesn't even matter. You are so pathetic you are a diapered submissive even to another willing diapered girl." Either way, the witch hadn't brought it up, and Rebecca didn't dare try.

"Good baby!" the witch said. "You are coming really far on your voice training. Now keep making your cute noises and crawl toward the play pen, and take your teddy with you." She snapped the rod across Rebecca's diaper and pointed it at the other end of her room, which was now dominated by a gigantic net play pen.

She still thought of it as "Her room," but she wasn't sure that was the case. Every Wednesday the witch came and her room became something different, and she wasn't sure if it was being changed or if she was being transported. This time it was even more difficult to tell. Though the room and décor was all stuff she had seen before- the oversized cribs, high chairs, and toys between brightly painted walls covered with cartoon characters and soft carpet- it was now far bigger then before. Crawling from place to place seemed to take forever, and when she got to any of the furniture, she found herself dwarfed by it even more then usual. She crawled by a crib she knew she wouldn't be able to enter or exit if she tried, and a high chair she could have sworn was fifteen feet off the ground. For the life of her, she could tell if she had shrunk or if the room she was in now was the size of a small gymnasium.

She looked up at the witch. The witch also seemed bigger. It was hard to tell from where she crawled, but she could have sworn that even if she stood up, the witch would be head, shoulders, stomach, and hips above then her, despite normally being roughly the same height. She guessed her head would come up roughly to the witch's short skirt and diaper, which she guessed may have been a deliberate choice. Was it an optical illusion? Clothing made to emphasize size? Some kind of internal impression because of her power over her, the way a celebrity may seem taller? Or just the magic?

"Uwu maaa" Rebecca said, improvising more of the sounds the witch had made her use. Her "voice training", as the witch called it, involved her being forced to either make nonsense babble or speak with a lisp, depending on the witch's commands. She had practiced it several times in their meetings, getting quickly "corrected" for any mistakes, so she dared now try now. Instead she concentrated on the play pen, which was both bigger and further away then she anticipated.

She passed a mirror. The witch liked to spread them liberally throughout the rooms they 'played' in, presumably so Rebecca could constantly see her own humiliating outfits and positions. The witch often made a point of this, forcing her to watch as her normal clothes changed into submissive outfits, then force her to comment on how cute she looked. She checked herself- this time in a baby blue bonnet, matching pacifier, white dinosaur themed onesie, and long white socks with tiny red bows. All of this was over the one consistent part of her costumes- the excessively thick, colorful, and cartoon printed diapers that budged behind her from under her onesie. Even after a life time of wearing medical diapers for incontinence, seeing the witch's punishing version of the same thing made her cringe inside. The only thing that didn't fit the look was a pink collar with a heart shaped tag that labelled her "Mommy's Baby Girl," and emphasized her predicament as a form of humiliating submission, rather then being thought of as a baby.

"Aww, see the mirror?" the witch asked. She pointed at the reflection. "That's you, Babykins! Not another baby, you! Don't you look cute?"

Rebecca forced herself to nod. "Mmmrmm," she mumbled.

The witch shook her head. "No no, try the other voice and say it."

"I wook vewy coot mommy," she said.

"Good girl! Now back to the sounds and crawling."

"Rumph" she said, and continued to crawl. She felt the witches hand come down on her backside, and looked up to see the witch smiling at her. She went back to crawling, and tried to ignore the witch continuously patting and squeezing her as she did. She remembered that this was, after all, for the witch's amusement, and she needed to play along to avoid worse punishment.

The play pen was coming closer, and once again it seemed to have grown. Every time  she thought she would reach it she realized it was in fact further away then she assumed. By the time she reached it, her limbs felt exhausted from the motion.

She looked up at the play pen. It was huge, with white net walls way over her head. The toys inside matched, each massive versions of their normal selves. If the witch put her in there, there would be no way to get out.

The witch, now appearing to be a giant, grabbed the top of the wall of the play pen, and opened it. She signaled Rebecca to crawl in, and she did. The ground inside was soft and padded, and toys lay scattered everywhere.

"Ok, good baby. Now, I want you to put on a show for mommy. You've mastered the baby talk, the baby crawling, and baby diaper filling," Rebecca blushed at the last one "Now to practice your baby acting. Play around, improvise, and try to have fun."

Rebecca looked up at her and cocked her head to the side. "Mrrph?" she asked. "Are you serious?" she would have said if it wouldn't have gotten her in trouble.

The witch smiled at her. "Confused? Its simple, even for a widdle babykins brain like you. All you have to do is play!"

Rebecca looked out over the piles of toys scattered across the room. "Ummpha," she slobbered. "BRRRpa."

"Here," the witch said, drawing Rebecca's attention back to her. "There are some nice blocks there, plenty safe for babies to play with. Why don't you build a nice little castle for your princess teddy bear?" She pointed at a pile with her rod.

Rebecca looked at it. There were colorful blocks with letters on them, each about about a foot across. Among them was a large teddy bear, about half as long as Rebecca was tall, and dressed in a pink medieval-esque "Princess" dress and tall pointed hat. Why is everything always pink in these worlds? She asked herself, but instead went to work.

She first sat the doll up, figuring it would be easier to build that way then cover its entire length. She then began to pile the blocks in a square around it. They were surprisingly light for their size, and she quickly began to make a structure. 

"That's good, but babies tend to enjoy playing rather then look grumpy. Try smiling and giggling while doing it."

Rebecca paused. She definitely did not want to smile like an idiot while playing with children's toys, but multiple weeks of "training" had taught her better then to disobey. She forced a smile and kept stacking the blocks. After a few went up well, she made herself giggle.

Soon she had built square walls around the teddy. She knew the witch would want it decorative, so she kept a 'window' for it to look out, and added  crenellations to the top. When finished, she made herself giggle again and clap her hands in her best impression of a happy baby. Hopefully that would satisfy the witch.

"Good baby! What a good little girl!" the witch, who was suddenly inside the play pen, walked up and ruffled her hair. "Now, take it down."

Rebecca began taking the blocks down piece by piece.

"Ah ah ah, do you think a baby would be that careful?" the witch asked, brandishing the rod menacingly.

Rebecca looked back at the castle, thought a moment, then swung her hand at it. It went down in a rain of colorful destruction. Rebecca made herself giggle and clap again.

"Good baby. Now," the witch pointed her rod at the princess teddy bear, which suddenly tripled in size. A second later, the pile of blocks grew with it. "May another, one you can fit in as well. And add a few towers." 

Rebecca gapped and her pacifier fell out of her mouth. The witch raised her eyebrows, and Rebecca quickly grabbed it and put it back in. She looked pleadingly at the witch. "Rumfa?" she asked, hoping the point got across.

The witch shook her head. "No no, you're going to play for me Babykins. I'm training you to be a good baby, and part of being a good baby is to just play and have fun for your mommy or daddy without direction. Until you can do naturally, I am going to give you instructions, and you will follow. That means you'll be doing the same things over and over, got it? Not get going baby butt, before I decide you need a spanking."

Rebecca looked at the now giant stuffed princess and pile of blocks. She sighed, then forced her best smile, and got to work.

In a way, it was fun. Silly, kind of funny, and embarrassing as she knew the joke was on her. However, when compared with the other things she had done here, it was relaxing, even enjoyable. She tried to get into it, figuring it would make the time go faster while satisfying the witch. If this was how it always went, she wouldn't be so angry at Matilda for causing all this.

(Sorry for the long delay on this. I'll put another section up this weekend to make up for it :P )

• Like 2

Matilda stood on the crowded bus, carefully cradling her empty back pack. She watched as stops went by and the crowd of strangers got thinner, but didn't sit down on any of the empty seats. That would mean being squished between two people, and they were too crowded together for her too feel safe doing that in her current outfit. Besides that, she figured if she remained as perfectly still as possible, there was less of a chance of exposure.

A man, tall, dark, and lean, was looking toward her. She wasn't sure if it was a coincidence or if he was deliberately staring. 

She caught her breath. Was he making a funny face at her?

She looked down at the clothes she was assigned to wear today. Her belt had dropped down slightly, and between it and her shirt, the edge of her colorfully printed and double thick Cushies diaper was visible. Panicked, she folded it down then adjusted her belt and shirt until it was invisible. She looked back at the man, who stared forward with the same face, leaving her unsure if he noticed.

The bus suddenly stopped, and as her hands were now on her shorts and bag rather then the support poll in the bus, she flung forward to all fours. 

"Nooo!" she thought. She could FEEL her diaper ride up above her belt line. She reached back to pull on her shorts, and fell forward to her face. She reached one hand in front of her head to support herself, while the other stayed behind.

Under her hand, she felt a solid three inches of plastic. Her tiny shirt had gone up her back, her equally tiny shorts had gone down her bottom, and the diaper had stayed exactly where it was, colorful prints shining like a beacon. Worse, with the colorful printed ones Rebecca now made her wear in public, there was no denying what it was.

"You ok miss?" someone asked.

"Yes," she said. "Just one..." she spotted her back in front of her. She grabbed at it. 

Her breath caught. Underneath was something almost as bad as her diaper which Rebecca now made her carry, and which anyone around could now see. She panicked again, grabbed it, and with one hand holding it and her bag and the other on her shorts, she ran off the bus before anyone could ask. She definitely didn't want to know what Rebecca would do if she lost THAT.

She breathed a sigh of relief as she got off. She looked down at what she had grabbed, cleaned it off, and put it back in her pocket. 

She then looked at her reflection in the window. 

She had no idea what made Rebecca's change in attitude, but it was both frightening and infuriating. Her new instructions were often so harsh she almost wanted to just give up, stand up to her, and let Rebecca give whatever punishment she could through her bizarre magic. Humiliating as that might be, the way she was being treated since the incident at the school benches was almost as bad.

She still remembered the day she got back to Rebecca's room after that horrible day, as if it was just a moment ago.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Guilend said:

I guess neither of them are being forced to "enjoy" their diapers, clean or otherwise. Definitely like this story. 

HMMM the witch definitely has that mindset, but neither of the other girls' have the kink for it. I don't tend to write stuff that is outright sexual (often at least) so they won't be shown doing that here.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you like it :) 

Rebecca smirked at Matilda. "Enjoy your shower, stinky?"

Matilda grimaced and looked down. "Yes, ma'am." She hated the words coming out of her mouth. The power had shifted weeks before, but now Rebecca was taking full advantage, and Matilda didn't like where she ended up. She wanted more then anything to scream at Rebecca and refuse her instructions. Still, whatever power Rebecca had somehow got was far to hard to face. It made no sense, but she couldn't risk it.

"And did you follow all my instructions? Come back like I said?"

She nodded. "Yes, ma'am."

"Then prove it."

Matilda sighed. She took her backpack off, opened it up, and emptied it on Rebecca's bed. Out feel two bags of adult diapers, one all white, one purple and printed with small cartoons, and labelled "Cushies." Along with it came powder and wipes, then the onesie and pacifier that made up Rebecca's costume on Halloween. Essentially, everything she had used to humiliate Rebecca was now in her possession.

She looked at Rebecca, who raised her eyebrows expectantly back at her.

Matilda sighed, pouted, and opened the front section of her backpack. She emptied out her thongs and panties, all her old underwear, onto the bed.

"Good baby," Rebecca said. "These," she said, holding up one of her panties "are getting cut up and going in the trash, and you are going to do it out while I watch, so you know this is for real. And THESE" she held up a diaper "are going on you. For now, they will all go in my closet, and you can come by and beg for one if you need a change, which will happen at my discretion. And the other instruction?"

Matilda rolled her eyes. She lifted her skirt to show nothing underneath. As Rebecca's final instruction before she showered, she was to wear her shortest skirt with no underwear. Rebecca had told her she wouldn't wear "big girl undies" as long as they knew each other.

"And back?"

Matilda turned around. Rebecca grabbed her bare bottom, then spanked it hard, causing her too gasp. "Good girl. All clean, and you didn't put your big girl undies back on. Good to know you can follow instructions. Maybe I won't make you mess your pretty pampers in class tomorrow."

Matilda groaned at the implied threat.

Rebecca took the plain white diapers and put them in her own closet. "I don't want to see these on your butt. From now on, the plain white ADULT diapers are for ADULTS like me. The cute printed BABY diapers are for BABIES like you, who were too dumb to realize they should mess with people smarter then they are. HOWEVER," she continued, raising a finger. "I know the printed diapers are a lot more expensive and slower to get. I saw the website you ordered them from, and I'm guessing they took a few weeks?"

Matilda nodded, though she wondered why Rebecca would ask when she was the one who gave her the bizarre "dumb baby" diapers.

"So, you will stock up on the plain white adult diapers, and order more of the others. Every day you will wear one of the white ones and one of the printed ones over it. That way, everyone who notices can see how babyish your diapers are, but as long as you aren't too stinky or soggy, we can reuse them while replacing the cheaper white ones. See? Clever. You would never have come up with that, because you're a dumb baby and I'm a smart adult."

Matilda gapped at her. "TWO diapers?!" she said. "The Cushies are thick enough, don't even mention your OTHER ones. How am I supposed to keep them hidden!?"

Rebecca shook her head. "Not my problem. In fact, the opposite. You never gave me mercy, so now I'll do the same to you." She leaned in close and lowered her voice.  "I want you in thick double diapers and your flimsiest possible clothes. I want every second of your day to be spent trying to hide them and wondering who noticed. I want you blushing every time someone snickers or laughs near you. And, I want you to know you brought it on yourself, and you deserve each second of your humiliating punishment. Now, on the bed," She patted the sheets.

Matilda lay down and covered her face. Matilda watched as the first thick, white hourglass shape was brought toward her, followed by the colorful one. She lifted her hips for each. She cursed herself for buying them. She just HAD to rub it into Rebecca, and get those bizarre adult baby diapers from that strange website. Now, she was cursed to wear them herself. What she had meant to be a one night joke for Rebecca had become a continuous embarrassment for her. Rebecca went to work, an expert hand at the trade, and had her powdered and diapered in a moment. The thick padding and plastic was wrapped between her legs and tapped on snug. She sat up, getting used to the new feelings and sounds. Every motion brought new sensations that reinforced her new status in her mind. The cuffs clung to her, the padding rubbed against her, and the plastic crinkled constantly. It was a diaper that was made to be as obvious as possible, and it succeeded.

"Now, open wide!" Rebecca said. Matilda saw the pacifier in front of her mouth.

"Please don... UMPH!" she said, cut off by the nub. She hung her head and suckled.

"Good baby," Rebecca said. She reached out and pinched her cheeks. "Awww don't you look so cute in your widdle pampers, sucking your pacifier." She laughed. "I mean BIG pampers. You won't have an easy time keeping THOSE hidden. You remember when you made me wear triple thick ones?"

Matilda nodded.

"Well see this as a light punishment, considering. You know, you always made fun of me for my incontinence, but I don't think that's enough for you. No, you're going to be my little baby. I want you to order more of these cute printed diapers, and I want you to carry your pacifier in your pocket at all times. When you are alone in the dorms, I want you sucking it, understood?"

"Yes Ma'am," Matilda said.

"That's another thing. I'm sick of "ma'am'. That is what I called you. YOU aren't just my diapered servant, you are my baby. I want you to call me "mommy", alright?"

Matilda groaned. She recognized what was happening, she had felt it from the other side. Rebecca had began to feel the power, the great feeling of humiliating her enemy. However, the second she hit one level, she'd just crave another, then another... She had done it when she made Rebecca dress as a baby to the party, and when she had made her walk through the university in a messy diaper. Now, the shoe was on the other foot, and she was helpless to her whims. Once again, her silly joke on Rebecca had become her hell. She wished she could shout, argue, fight back. However, all she said was "yes Mommy."

"Good baby. Now, time for your punishment."

Matilda threw up her arms. "What? This isn't my "punishment?"

Rebecca waggled her fingers. "No, no. This is just your life now. When you make mommy mad, you'll be punished, and you've made her VERY mad. Come here," she grabbed her wrist.

"What are you going to do?" Matilda was pulled to her feet, then turned around.

"I know your rich daddy spoiled you and gave you whatever you wanted" Matilda rolled her eyes at that "but when I grew up, my parents gave me limits. And when I broke those limits, they punished me. I think its time someone finally put you in your place. So, how would a mommy discipline a spoiled little girl."

Matilda stared at her. "No, you don't mean..."

"Mhmm." Matilda was cut off as Rebecca pulled her over her lap.

"NO! Please don't spank me! I'll do anythi... OW!"

The first whack caught her off guard. It was stunning, and sent a shock through her entire body. Even with the diaper on, the pain made her gasp and open her eyes, and the humiliation made her shudder. 

"Awww did that hurt you that much? Poor baby. Better bite down on your pacifier, this will get MUCH worse." WHACK! Another, harder smack made her gasp. She felt Rebecca rub her diapered behind and groaned, wondering how far she'd take it.

Then the spanking began in earnest. Hard, rhythmic whacks came down upon her diapered behind, each one making her gasp. The pain got worse and worse, and she heard her own cries get louder. 

What made the situation worse was that, in a way, there was no reason for her to accept it. She had spent her life in sports when Rebecca was reading, and could easily push herself up and fight back. However, the bizarre type of blackmail Rebecca had over was worse then any humiliating spanking.

The pain was getting to be too much. "PLEASE! I"M SORRY! PLEASE STOP!" she said.

Miraculously, the whacks stopped. Rebecca went back to rubbing her diaper. "Aww, does the widdle baby want me to stop spanking her diapered butt?" Another hard whack took surprised her again.

"Yes!" Matilda shouted.

Another smack. "Then you better ask again. PROPERLY, this time, with my name, and what you want." Another spank.

Matilda groaned. "Please stop spanking my diapered butt Mommy."

"OK, good baby," Rebecca said cheerfully. She grabbed the waist bands of her doubled-up diapers.

"Thanks, wait what?" Matilda said as she felt her diaper being pulled down.

"You wanted your diaper off. Then you asked me stop spanking your diapered butt. Meanwhile, I wanted to START spanking your pretty bare @$$ instead." She laughed. "Sorry, I shouldn't swear in front of the baby. Bare bum. Way I see it, we are both getting what we want, and I'm doing you two favors in one."

"NO NO NO PLEASE! OWW!"

The spanking continued, faster this time, as Rebecca rained down blows. The only relief came when she stopped a few times to rub and grope her bottom, then went back to the spanking. Soon, to her shame, Matilda was crying over the other girl's lap.

Matilda lost track of time. The pain mounted until she even forgot the embarrassment. A while later she realized the smacks had stopped all together, and she was merely sobbing pathetically, folded over as Rebecca rubbed her and shushed her.

"There's a good baby. There's a good baby. Learn your lesson?"

"Yes mommy," Matilda sobbed.

"Good." She gave her two more pats on the bottom, then pulled her diaper up. "Now, go stand in the corner with your hands on your head, suckle your pacifier, and don't move unless you want another spanking. I want you thinking about what you have done, what your future will be, and why that's your fault, until I'm done my homework and come to get you. It should take about an hour, then you can pose for some pretty pictures. Have fun!"

Matilda groaned and stepped toward the corner. She did have a lot to think about. She knew her life was about to change, it really was in a way her fault, and there was nothing she could do about it.

• Like 4

The memory came through Matilda's head in shocking, vivid images, as if they were happening right then and there. Her rage at it grew, and she almost wanted to head back to the dorms there and then to shout at Rebecca, but knew it would end badly.

From that point on, her relationship with Rebecca, and in turn much of the rest of her life, had gone downhill. It all cumulated in her standing there, on an embarrassing "Mission", dressed... she shuddered.

Dressed mainly in clothes that would have been perfect otherwise. A tight, short, almost crop top shirt, wide belt, and tight, low waisted shorts. They were some of her more provocative clothes, which she bought specifically for attention. Now, with the double diapers underneath, she was attracting an entirely different form of attention. Along with it, the pacifier she was now required to always have on her, and which was almost exposed on the bus.

Arguably it could be worse. Normally Rebecca put her in short skirts, which meant an added risk of them being visible from below. The few occasions she had fallen over as she she had on the bus while wearing a skirt, her embarrassing underwear became exposed to anyone nearby with eyes. Worse was when Rebecca made her "use" them and the dark padding hung below. Still, the outfit left little to the imagination.

The waist band of the printed diaper was showing, and above that, the white one went even higher. She sighed, folded both down, and adjusted the rest of her clothes. It still had an obvious bulge and forced her legs awkwardly apart, but it was better then before. She looked down at the object in her hand, which she had grabbed off the side walk. It was her pacifier, which Rebecca demanded she always had on her. She stuck it in her pocket. As with the diapers, she hated thinking it was there, but it was better then what Rebecca did when she disobeyed. THAT hadn't been fun.

The class ended, and Matilda stood up to leave. She reached down to smooth her skirt, ensuring it hid what was underneath. She left as quickly as she could and began walking to her new class.

"And where are you going little one?" 

Matilda froze and shuddered. She turned to see the woman she now called "Mommy" smiling at her.

"To my next class, urm..." she looked down the hall to make sure no one was listening, then whispered "Mommy. Do you need anything?"

Rebecca chuckled. "Yes. I need to make sure you're following your rules. Come on," she took Matilda by the hand and began pulling her to a sperate hallway.

"What are... where are we going?"

"I figured you'd want some privacy. Or we can just do it here where everyone can see?"

Matilda shook her head and followed. She hated feeling so submissive to her rival, but she hated the idea of being exposed even more.

They ended in a hallway slightly off the main course. She could still see people walking back and forth at the end, but at the very least there was no one heading down toward her. "Can we move a bit further? Or somewhere more private..."

"Finish that sentence."

"Can we move somewhere more private, mommy?"

"Well  maybe if you had asked right the first time, but since you didn't, no. Now, skirt up."

Matilda groaned, looked down the hall way each direction, then obeyed.

"Higher. I want to see all of it."

Matilda obeyed again.

"Good baby," Rebecca said, annoyingly loudly. Rebecca smiled down at her diaper, then rotated her finger to signal her to turn around. Matilda turned, and felt Rebecca's hand smack the back of her diaper. She then turned back.

"Ok, can I go to class now?" she demanded.

"Wow feisty feisty. I don't think that was the only rule. Where is your paci baby girl? No no, don't drop the skirt."

Matilda sighed. With one hand still holding up her skirt, she reached the other behind herself to grab her back pack. She fumbled trying to hold her skirt up while simultaneously opening a pocket, and took out her pacifier.

"Good baby. And since you were so feisty and forgot to say "mommy" again, you can put that in your mouth and hold up your skirt with both hands. And put your back pack back on, its cute.

Matilda was near tears with both anger and fear. She looked again down the hallway. No one had come down, but they were dangerously close.

She wanted to scream. She wanted to punch Rebecca and shove the annoying diaper down her throat. Instead, she put her bag back on, put her pacifier in her mouth, and held up her skirt.

Rebecca looked like she was going to laugh, which enraged Matilda more. "Good baby. You're so cute when you try to glare above your widdle paci. Smile for the camera!" She took out her phone and snapped a picture, surprising Matilda. She showed the picture to her.

Matilda groaned at it. Her own shocked face, flanked by pigtails with bows, a pacifier in her mouth, a t shirt with a teddy bear on it and her plaid skirt held up to show off her diaper above long stockings. Every aspect made for the best, worst, photo possible. Even the back pack, in this scenario, had the exact effect Rebecca wanted. 

"Can I go now, mommy?" She asked.

"One more thing. Did I say to wear a diaper?"

Matilda looked at her in confusion. "Yes, mommy?"

"No, silly baby. "A" means one. I DEFINITLY said TWO. Where is the white diaper underneath?"

Matilda gapped, and her pacifier dropped to the floor. "I umm.. uh... #$@."

Rebecca laughed and waggled a finger. "No swearing. Alright. After your next class you will report to my bedroom for your spanking."

"WHAT!? You can't.... ugh..." she stopped as sudden cramps hit her stomach. She felt her bladder grow and begin to drip into her diaper.

Rebecca leaned in close to her. She reached down her padding and pushed it against her, making Matilda gasp. With her other hand she smacked her bottom, grabbed it, and squeezed. She whispered in her ears. "Oh I most certainly can little girl. I am going to spank you until you are in tears and begging me to stop. Then, since you only wore one today, you are going to wear the extra tomorrow and I'll get to see you waddling around in triple thick pampers, and you'll be grateful for the extra padding because you're bottom will be sore ALLLLL day. And if you want to refuse, then the entire college will see you mess yourself again and again until you agree. Got it?"

Matilda fought back tears. Not long ago, she was at the social top of the college, and someone like Rebecca was barely a joke. She wore the newest fashions and got all the attention she wanted. Now she was agreeing to getting spanked and wore outfits that made her blush and want to hide. Worse still, there was nothing she could do about it, or it would get worse.

"Yes, Mommy," she said.

Rebecca backed up. "Good girl, Babykins. Don't forget your pacifier!" she said too loudly, and turned to leave.

She then stopped and turned back. She put her hand to her chin as if thinking. "Oh, and one more thing. I bet you wish you HAD worn your extra diaper, because the smell wouldn't be so noticible."

Matilda looked at her confused. "Smell? What smell?" The realization hit her. "No please mommy no!" She said, way too loudly, and in vain.

Rebecca only laughed "Dumb baby," she said.

BRAAPPT... The sound was as loud as her begging had been. Matilda doubled over as her guts turned, and she felt her the contents of her stomach explode into the back of her diaper. It was over quickly, but the damage was done.

She looked at Rebecca, eyes pleading. "Please mommy, don't make me..."

"You're not skipping class, and I'm not giving you a fresh diaper until its time for your spanking. This is what you get for disobeying me. I recommend sitting far away from the other students, especially those boys you like to flirt with. Have fun!" 

Matilda stood up and looked down at the padding, now hanging beneath her skirt. It was far from the worse Rebecca had given her, but having to sit in it for a full class was not going to be fun.

She groaned and remembered what the class WAS. It was an English class, where, for reasons she couldn't explain, she was the only student consistently given children's books to report on. Worse, the professor had assigned her to sit at the front of an already crowded class. 

She signed, looked at her watch, and noticed she was late. So even entering would attract attention. It would NOT be a fun afternoon, and she would not risk disobeying Rebecca again.

Matilda felt her rage boil at the memory. Once again, it had come almost as a vision, clear as if it was happening right then. She HAD been sore the entire next day, and trying to sit normally in class was just a constant reminder of her new status. Another flash of anger came, and she wanted to punch the image in the reflection. Instead, she turned, and continued on her task.

She had ran off the bus one stop before she had wanted to. This left her moving a few blocks in the annoying walk-waddle her now extra thick diapers forced her into, another thing she cursed Rebecca for. She HATED how obvious the motion was, and especially the chaffing it caused. She had tried talcum powder, but then she had smelled notably like a nursery all day.

She grunted. ALMOST all day. Rebecca heard her complaining about it and, in her words, "gave her something else to smell like." Another act of cruelty that made her angry.

Finally, she arrived at her destination. She checked her phone to ensure it was the right place.

"Buyers Medicine Mart." A pharmacy that carried, among other things, a wide variety of adult diapers. They were running low on the normal medical brands that Rebecca wore as her only underwear and Matilda wore under her printed ones, and since she was effectively acting as Rebecca's servant in any embarrassing task, it became her job to buy more.

This lead to a conundrum. The ones she had bought before were all online, which would mean too long of a delivery period. When she asked Rebecca where she normally got hers without attracting attention, Rebecca shrugged, patted her head, and said "Figure it out, dumb baby." She also wouldn't tell her where she had ordered the "Dumb Baby" diapers. 

This meant Matilda had to manually buy adult diapers, the thought of which was enough to make her want to hide. She couldn't buy them anywhere on or near campus, or she'd risk being recognized. She didn't want to go somewhere with too many people, or too many might see. However, it needed to be a big enough store to have what she needed. Worse, she decided she couldn't do any at peak shopping hours.

She had considered going late at night when others would be asleep, but most were closed too early.

This left Wednesday afternoon in a store a fair distance from the campus. She had no classes at that time, and Rebecca always seemed busy with something else. From the feeling in her guts during and the bizarre plans for her Rebecca often had Thursday morning, she could only assume she spent the entire time thinking up more evil ways to punish and humiliate her. She told Rebecca her plan, and prayed she'd be kind enough to not mess with her as she travelled across the city. 

If Rebecca was gentle, no one recognized her, and her back pack was big enough to hide them, this should be relatively painless. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and walked in. She grabbed a basket and walked down the isles looking at the signs.

"Shampoo, Soap, Family planning..." and finally, "incontinence." She looked both ways and walked down.

She stared at the line of packages. Depends, Molicare, a store brand... Rebecca had warned these wouldn't be enough. She had some specific instructions, including that they must have tapes, made of plastic and to be all white, emphasizing it was so Matilda would "look cute enough." She then added they had to be thick and practical enough to function, and gave her the list of brands.

She noticed one. "Abena." She looked for the right size.

"Can I help you, miss?" someone said.

"EEP!" Matilda gasped, and covered her mouth with her hands. An woman in a pharmacists smock was looking at her.

"No, no, its ok..."

"Are you sure? You seem to be confused by the incontinence product. Do you need help picking? Is this for yourself or someone else?" She looked down at Matilda's waist, and Matilda quickly put her hand down to her skirt.

"I uhhh.... No, not me. Someone else." 

"Do you know their size? And level of incontinence?" 

Matilda looked up and down the aisle. She prayed the woman would speak quieter. "I mean, uhhh... wrong aisle."

She turned and left, leaving the woman staring behind her.

Matilda stood and panted at the end of the aisle. She would have to be careful. That was dangerously close to being a problem.

She knew that technically wasn't Rebecca's fault. If anything, Rebecca was being kind that day. Often by this point on a Wednesday Matilda would be groaning in pain as she filled her diapers, with Rebecca no where to be found, so Matilda would lock herself in her room. Now that she was out, nothing was happening. However, she still blamed her for the incident, and got angrier.

She went into a different aisle. She arbitrarily grabbed body wash, then shampoo, trying to seem as casual as possible.

"Oh, are you buying that for your daughter?" 

She turned to see the same pharmacist looking at her and pointing at the shampoo she grabbed.

"No, its for me. Wh..." she looked at the bottles she had taken. The shampoo was like a fish and read "Loreal," and the soap had Cinderella on it. She cursed herself for not paying attention. "Its uh... good for my hair."

The woman nodded. "I see. Let me know if you need anything else."

Matilda sighed and went down the other aisles. A few people came in, and she tried to look busy until they left.

She walked back to the incontinence aisle and reached to grab the packages, but a man turned down toward her, and she kept walking. She was thankful that for once Rebecca wasn't doing anything to attract attention to her.

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

that chapter  ended quick. :)

There will be more up this weekend :) Thanks for commenting!

I figured I should end it short to give poor Matilda a break from her embaressing situation.

6 hours ago, Kahlez said:

I could see those three having a nice night together two cute babies playing for her mommy. 

LOL Awww wouldn't that be a cute sight? Wonder how they'd both feel about that. Feels like there might be some grouchy "babies" invovled

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Rebecca hummed playfully as she marched her dolls around the giant play pen. The witch watched her, apparently enjoying the sight.

"Good girl Babykins, now lets see you cuddle them. Roll around on your back and giggle like a good baby."

Rebecca looked at her. "Wes, mommy," she said while slobbering over her pacifier. The witch had told her to change from practicing her nonsense babble to responding in the cutesy tone she had her speak in.

She picked up the dolls, rolled backward, and forced a giggle. "Wike dis, mommy?"

The witch laughed and clapped her hands. "Yes! What a good little baby!" she said enthusiastically. "Keep going!"

"Wes mommy," Rebecca said. She went back to all fours, crawled to grab more, then rolled around again while giggling and making noises. The witch laughed more, and praised her loudly. Caught up in the enthusiasm, Rebecca pushed harder, throwing dolls around and playing in her best imitation of a baby.  

As she was rolling, she heard a loud sound, and realized she had farted loudly in her diaper. She looked at the witch, who smiled and said "Keep going Babykins." Matilda continued, hearing more sounds as she did.

As always, the game was designed specifically to embarrass her. However, it was far from the worse she had experienced. Even as the smell around her got worse, she was grateful she wasn't getting spanked or going through repeated diaper changes, as she had before. If every Wednesday was like this, she wouldn't have to torment Matilda so much to make it worth while.

"Good Babykins! Having fun?" The witch cooed.

"Wes mommy!" she said as more gas came into her diaper.

"Guess your going to give mommy a nice little present to clean up soon, aren't you?"

"Wes mommy." 

"Say it."

"Is gonna give my mommy a nice widdle pwesent to cwean up," she said. "Back to playing!"

Rebecca continued to roll around playing with a doll as more gas came into her diapers. She knew what was coming, and almost wanted to roll her eyes at the pretense of confusion she was forced into. The sound kept getting louder, until...

She gasped as she noticed it was happening. She felt muck piling in the back of her diaper, and realized that those "brappts" the witch was forcing out of her were more then just gas. She looked back at her now lumpy and brown diaper, then at the witch. The witch signaled her to keep playing, and she continued as if she hadn't noticed. She winced as another roll turned her onto her bottom with a squish, and rolled back to crawl.

She felt a hand pat the back of her diaper. Her stomach turned at the feeling, and looked back.

The witch was standing over her. "Awww, you made a present for your mommy. What a good baby! Good girl! Now, tummy time. Come to mommy!" She backed away.

Rebecca turned onto her stomach, and, still holding the dolls, began to wiggle around and move slowly toward the witch. The witch beamed down at her, moving back and back, making her crawl further.

"You're so cute! Like a stinky little baby snake, aren't you!"

"Wes mommy! I'm a tinky widdle baby snakey!"

She laughed. "Good girl. Now, on your back."

Rebecca obeyed, and the toys disappeared. A white plastic arch appeared above her, with colorful toys hanging from it. Guessing the new game, Rebecca began to play with them.

The witch, a bit calmer but satisfied, watched. "Good girl. Just like that. Soon you'll be good to play on your own without instructions. Maybe then I'll give you a reward."

"Tank oo mommy," Rebecca said, and kept playing.

After a moment, a thought occurred to Rebecca. "Mommy, wh i doo dis?"

"What do you mean?

"Why pwactice baby talk an pway?"

"You practice to get better, silly."

"Buh I mean... Can mommy just make me do it?"

"A bit of a slip there, bit its ok, we'll deal with that later. Yes, that is what I am doing, I'm making you do it."

"I know but..." she swallowed. "Is knows buh, if mommy wanna hear me talk siwwy wike a baby, can she just use magic too mah it happen?" It was difficult to express what she wanted within the confines of her "voice," but she tried. "Or jus make me midwessy pway. Ooo done it before."

"Oh, I see," the witch laughed. "You're wondering why I don't just use magic to change your voice and make you mindlessly play, my smelly little Babykins? Or why I order you to crawl and punish you if you stand up rather then just turn your legs to jelly? Or, given I want to see you do these things, I can't just take control over your entire body the way I do your bowels and make it happen, then wake you up after?"

Rebecca nodded. "Wes mommy."

"Well, lets see. I COULD do that. I COULD make it impossible for you to do otherwise, even blank out your mind so you don't remember. Or, I could force you to do it under threat of punishment, watch you blush and squirm while choosing to do it, punish you for each failing, and leave you with the memories. Which you think I'll choose, first or second?

She looked at the witch and blushed.

"Answer, Babykins."

"Da tecond, mommy."

"Good baby. What kind of question was that?"

"It twas a siwwy question, mommy."

"So is Babykins a smart baby or a dumb baby?"

She blushed deeper. "Pweas dont, mommy."

"Answer," she said in a stern voice.

"Dumb baby, mommy."

"Who?"

"Babkwins is a dumb baby, mommy."

"Who is a dumb little baby who crawls around, plays with baby toys, fills her pampers for her mommies amusement because she isn't smart enough to do anything worth while of an adult?"

"Babkwins a dumb widdle baby who cwals awound, pways wit baby toys, fiws er pampies for mommy 'cause I isn't smart nough to do anyting gwon up."

"Good baby. Now come here."

The toy's above her disappeared. Rebecca crawled toward her, and grabbed at her outstretched hands. The witch pulled her to her feet, and the apparent height difference disappeared until she was looking at the witch's eyes, well above the play pen walls in a far smaller room.

The witch smiled at her. "Tell me about your day. In a normal voice."

"Uhhh... otay. I mean, ok," Rebecca said. "So this morning I got up for classes at 6:30..."

"Keep going. Were you wet or dry, Babykins?"

"I was dry, mommy. I took off my diaper and showered, then got dressed in my jeans and t shirt..."

"And?"

She sighed. "And a clean diaper. Matilda was messaging me on my phone, so i wooked..." She paused. The odd pronunciation wasn't intentional. "Wooked..." 

She looked at the witch. "Keep going," she said.

"I wooked a my cefone, an Matida wanna no..." she cringed. The witch was doing as she asked, and changing her voice. She had no control, the sound coming out of her mouth was shocking to her. "Wha da wear in da wasafa..." 

She stopped again, and looked at the witch who smiled back. "Wasafa..." "Dining room for breakfast," was what she wanted to say, but only nonsense came out. "Dawa saa afaaa..."

The witch was laughing. "Keep going Babykins."

"Arrwoo saaaa.." she stopped, and stopped, unable to continue..

She laughed louder. "Really? 'Arrwoo saa'? Fascinating, I never thought of it that way. See? I can do what I want.'

"Mphhaa saaa!" Rebecca pleaded. Normal words went through her mind, but she couldn't make her mouth say them. It was both humiliating and terrifying, and she wanted it to stop.

"Awww, so cute. Standing there, in your little outfit and big, full diaper, completely helpless and unable to talk." The witch waggled a finger at her. "Now now, this is what you wanted. Now, as for your request about crawling..."

A sharp pain hit Rebecca's feet, and she collapsed to the ground. She looked at them to see soft pink booties on them. She reached her hand to them, and when she pressed on them, felt the pain again. It was as if there were spikes in her booties. 

"Good girl. See? Not as fun as you thought. Now..." She waved her hands. The play pen vanished, and the walls turned a darker color. "I was easy on you so far today, having fun. It was cute to see." She leaned in close to Rebecca and spoke in a hushed tone. However, I've made a list of all your slip ups, all the times you broke character, and your little argument there. And now I'm going to punish you for every. Single. One."

"BOOO!" Rebecca shouted in panic.

She lifted her skirt and showed off her black diaper. "I even noticed you looking at my own diaper and having some rude thoughts," she said. "Do you want a closer look? Perhaps you'd like front row view of my using it like you do? Should I do that, right in your face?"

Rebecca shook her head and felt tears forming.

She waved her hands again.

Rebecca gapped. The room, previously filled with giant sized furniture, was now filled with bondage equipment. From her many sessions with the witch, she recognized most of it. A spanking bench, X cross, stocks, paddles, switches, an enema kit... all horrible things, all together. Normally she'd only see one a night if she disobeyed, all at once terrified her.

She looked down at her clothes. The only thing that remained was the collar, diaper, and booties. Other then that, she wore thigh high black lace stockings, a corset, and black fingerless mittens on her hands. Minus the diaper, it was an outfit clearly designed for S&M, not what they were doing before.

"Oh yes Babykins, you're going to enjoy each one of these "toys" tonight. It will be tons of fun!" She laughed. "For me anyway. Maybe less so for you. I hope whatever you are doing with your power over Matilda is making it worth while."

"Goo?" Rebecca said. "Gaaa!" She had forgotten Matilda. This was all HER fault in the end, all so she could have the power to stop her bullying. She had gone easy on her so far that day, but that would end no. If she was going to go through all this, her rival would experience worse.

Matilda blushed, and, seeing the cost was clear, ran into the aisle to finally grab the necessary packages. Two bags of adult diapers went into her basket, and she quickly covered them with the shampoo and soap bottles she grabbed. She walked quickly toward the cashier.

There was no one in line, and few people in the store. If all went well, she'd make it out with little issue. For once, Rebecca had really been kind to her, changing her long track of getting worse and worse.

She stopped. A hand went to her stomach in fear. "No..." She whispered. Not here, not this far from campus and her bedroom, not when the only way back was a long bus ride. She couldn't imagine even Rebecca would be that cruel.

She glanced around the store, looking or a sign for a bathroom. Spotting one, she left the cashier and headed toward it.

"Ugh," she said. The pain got suddenly worse, and she lost control. "No, no no..." she whispered, hoping no one would notice.

Here quiet voice didn't help to much. A second later, a far louder sound came from the back of her diaper, enough to attract attention of most of the store. "No!" she gasped, and began to fill her diaper. 

"No, no no..." She hunched over and whined as she waited for it to stop. To anyone around, there was no question what she was doing. Rebecca had been rough before, but even so, this felt like overkill. The entire time, she could only imagine the long walk and ride back, and how likely it was the bus would be empty.

Finally, it was over. The stood back up, only to double over for one more loud gush, and straightened again.

She looked around the store. A few people were shopping, and some may have been looking at her, though she wasn't sure. She couldn't tell if the others were deliberately avoiding eye contact or simply hadn't noticed. 

She gasped. There was a mirror on a pillar near her. IN it, she could plainly see her diaper bulging out the back of her shorts, and some of the material turning darker. She tried to straighten it out and hide it better, but there was little to do.

Instead, she swallowed her pride, and turned back to the cashier. She waddled toward it, feeling her diaper sway and rub with each step. There were now two people in line, and she got behind them. Another lined up behind her, and soon the store was crowded.

The wait felt far longer then it should be. She pretended not to notice the smell, though she did notice both of the people on either side of her in line covering their noses and breathing audibly through their mouths.

Finally she got up, and sent the packages through.

The cashier looked at her. It was a young man, light haired and tall, the kind she'd normally be interested in. On instinct she tried to smile at him seductively, though she guessed it was a lost cause.

"Adult diapers?" he asked.

"Yes... for someone else," she said.

"Really?" he said. He glanced down at her waist and sniffed. Matilda backed up and put a hand to her skirt. "Sure they are," he said, and rang them through.

Matilda gritted her teeth. Rebecca had gone too far this time. If this was how it was going to go from now on, she didn't care about the blackmail, she needed to stand up for herself. She didn't care how much power she had or what it took, she WOULD get her revenge.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ABAlex said:

Matilda gritted her teeth. Rebecca had gone too far this time. If this was how it was going to go from now on, she didn't care about the blackmail, she needed to stand up for herself. She didn't care how much power she had or what it took, she WOULD get her revenge.

Something tells me Rebecca had a rough night that would count as revenge...if she only knew about it. Depending on how "nice" that witch can be she might find out some day.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/20/2023 at 4:00 AM, Kahlez said:

Something tells me Rebecca had a rough night that would count as revenge...if she only knew about it. Depending on how "nice" that witch can be she might find out some day.

Amazing how much of this would be solved if they actually talked to each other without acting like immature bullies, eh?

And I'm sure the witch is controlling everything :) 

On 4/20/2023 at 6:47 AM, Sarah Penguin said:

:)

😄

On 4/21/2023 at 12:13 PM, keith60 said:

this is a good story i hope there is more soon 

Soon! Hopefully this weekend

It was Friday night, it was game night, and the stadium filled with people. They roared and chanted as the university's basketball team ran on, and booed at the opponents. For most, it was a fun night of university life.

For Rebecca, it was a bit different. Truthfully, she didn't care about the game at all. In fact, she barely even paid attention to it. She cheered when the crowed did and pretended to be interested, but that wasn't what she came for.

A buzzer sounded, and the teams left the. Rebecca straightened up. THIS is what she had come for.

A team of cheerleaders ran on. Rebecca looked at each one as they entered until she spotted Matilda, bringing up the rear. And, bringing up Matilda's rear, Rebecca noticed the bulge sticking behind her skirt. She chuckled as she watched her slightly less graceful then usual run.

Matilda had begged her to be able to cheerlead in regular underwear. BEGGED her. She then begged to at least be allowed to do it in a single diaper rather then double, then in her plain white rather then printed diapers, which "At least sort of looked like their normal underwear"- all of which Rebecca denied. She had considered it, but quickly remembered how Matilda used to taunt her and decided not to. She then pre-emptively denied Matilda the choice of wearing shorts or another set of underwear under her skirt to hide the diapers, though Matilda hadn't thought of it herself.

So, the result was the head cheerleader waddle-running out with her short skirt barely hiding the thick, double layered and printed diaper underneath. Each step sent her skirt flouncing, and each flounce made the prints visible. It may not be obvious to everyone in the audience, who were focused on other assets and only saw a cheerleader with a "thick" bottom and colorful underwear, but to anyone who recognized the print the truth was obvious.

The cheerleaders formed a line. Matilda took the center. "Are you ready!?" she shouted, and the audience cheered. 

The room filled with loud music as the cheerleaders began jumping around. They made formations, but all Rebecca paid attention to was the one in the middle. Each jump, each throw, each bound showed more and more of her diaper, and Rebecca couldn't help but laugh.

They began to form a pyramid. This was the moment she had picked.

Matilda jumped onto the hands of her teammates and was catapulted up into the air. She landed gracefully at the top of the pyramid. She lifted the megaphone.

"Are you ready? Let me hear you cheer!"

The audience roared their approval. Rebecca watched, and reached out with her power.

"Let me hear you... ugh..." she grunted into the microphone. She doubled over, with a hand to her stomach. Her eyes went wide, and she quickly found Rebecca in the audience. Rebecca smirked, and Matilda drained of color.

"Let me hear you say GO Tea.. Ugh..." 

The audience responded with the "Go team," though not as strong as before.

"Let me hear you..."

Mentally Rebecca squeezed on her stomach. Matilda doubled over, and her hands dropped to her stomach. The sound of her stomach rumbling came through the microphone. The audience watched in stunned silence.

"No no no please no..." she whispered, the sound barely caught by the megaphone.

Then Rebecca finished the job. A loud noise like popcorn was picked up by the megaphone and blasted to the audience. Matilda doubled over further, and the sound got louder.

The audience burst out laughing, and Matilda blushed a deep red. From where she was, most of the audience could see her barely holding back tears. A few more, if they looked closely enough, may have noticed the bottom of her diaper hanging from beneath her skirt. She looked to the side, and the coach waved her to keep going. "Let me hear you say GOO BIRDS!"

The audience cheered the slogan, and Matilda kept shouting at them to cheer.

However, something else began to change. The other cheerleaders grew noticeably uncomfortable, and a few began breathing through their mouths. They looked up from beneath the period where they could clearly see up Matilda's skirt, and began whispering.

Rebecca saw them looking, and took the moment to turn Matilda's stomach even more. The audience wouldn't notice anything, but to the other cheerleaders directly beneath her, something was obviously wrong.

One, directly beneath her, clearly knew what was happening. She crinkled her nose, breathed through her mouth, and looked up in disgust. Rebecca turned Matilda's stomach more, and the girl underneath her instinctively reached a hand to her nose. 

Matilda squeaked and screamed into the megaphone as she began to fall. She was still an athlete, and was able to save herself from complete disaster. Instead of crashing to the ground, she landed on her feet facing away from the audience, then fell to her knees and bent over.

Rebecca broke out laughing harder then before. She couldn't have planned it more perfectly. There was her former bully, only seconds earlier at the height of her social standing, literally and figuratively on top of a pyramid, and now she was doubled over, skirt flung up, with her brown stained diaper clearly visible to half the school. The megaphone dropped behind her, and Rebecca forced her to let out another loud fart that echoed in the chamber and caused the entire stadium to laugh. 

Matilda got up, held her skirt down, and ran crying from the stadium as the other cheerleaders stared. Rebecca got up and slowly walked out, still hearing the audience laughing as she left.

"And stand up! We're going up the mountain, peddle harder!" the instructor said. The model of fitness, her muscles bulged under her tight gym clothes as she followed her own instruction, standing up and pumping with incredible speed.

The class followed suit. Each groaned and grunted as they forced their way through, and some passerby's stopped to watch through the massive wall of windows behind the instructor. Matilda stood up on her own bike. She was dressed much the same as the instructor, though her gym shorts bulged for an entirely different reason. Her thick double diapers crinkled with each peddle, and she prayed to god no one noticed. 

She had taken some steps to hide them, of course. She always sat in the back now, as having the site of her diapered behind in tight shorts in front of a team room full of people gave way to many opportunities for exposure. Even ignoring how the belt line tended to droop, a careful look at her "bulge" made it clear what it was.

She had tried changing, of course. However, Rebecca had quickly ixnayed the loose track pants she had wanted to wear, and blocked all except the shortest skirts, which had the same issue.

The instructor had them sit back down, and she did the same. She winced slightly at the feel. She didn't find the double diapers comfortable as it was, and once they began to get soaked with sweat, they became even more inflated and itchy. 

She could have just stopped, she knew. However, fitness was a priority for her. She was still technically on the cheerleading squad, though her position was a bit odd now. She often made excuses to avoid performing again when Rebecca might see and often noticed the other cheerleaders whispering and staring at her backside in practice. However, she was there as an athlete, and if she couldn't perform at all she could lose her place at the school. Also, though her new diapered status made it difficult for the time being, she would eventually want to start dating again. The biking was at LEAST easier then her cheerleading performances. 

"And up! We're going up those hills!"

She stood up again with the team. She just needed to keep peddling.

Her eyes went wide. Rebecca was there. She was behind the glass wall, staring directly at Matilda, and smirking.

Matilda went pale. She shook her head, pleading no. Rebecca smirked more.

"And down!"

Matilda sat down and kept going. She used the chance to take her hands from the handle bars and put them into a praying motion.

"HANDS ON THE BARS!" the instructor shouted, and Matilda quickly obeyed. A few of the other students turned to stare at her, and she blushed.

"And up!"

She stood up again. She looked at Rebecca, who's smirk got even deeper. She seemed to be laughing, though Matilda wasn't sure why.

"And DOWN!"

Matilda sat back down and gasped out loud, drawing more stares.

There it was, the reason Rebecca was laughing. She hadn't noticed it happen, but the feeling was undeniable. Rebecca laughed harder when she saw her cringe.

"And up!"

Matilda stood up, feeling her diaper slide and form around her, making her stomach turn.

"And down!"

And back down in to the slimy mush. Rebecca waved at her, then turned and walked away.

"And up!"

Matilda gritted her teeth. The smell was getting worse, the constant motion did not help it. Other riders were noticeably breathing through their mouths, and it wouldn't take much to tell where the smell was coming from. Rebecca was pushing it WAY to hard. There used to be some semblance of privacy when she did it, but that went all out the window. She didn't care the cost, she HAD to get revenge.
"Up!"

"And Down!"

Squish.

"Up!"

"And down!"

Squih.

"Up and down up and down up and down..."

The class continued, with Matilda repeatedly raising herself, then settling back into her messy diaper. Each time, her rage grew.

Matilda shoved her books into her back pack. She took her pencil case and tried to cram it in, but couldn't get it to fit.

"@^@!" she shouted. She tried rearranging the books, but still couldn't get it all in. "#@*#" she said again, and threw it against her wall.

She leaned over with her hands on her desk and panted. She was seething. Rebecca had been pushing her further and further, ruining her social life, her fashion, her standing in the cheerleaders... everything. That morning at the spin class was just spiteful.

And, frankly disgusting. The thought of all the things Rebecca made her do always made her feel sick. However, that morning, with the sweat from the workout mixing with the mess in her diaper as she repeatedly sat down in it all, was far worse. She had taken a LONG shower afterward.

Now, she was in her room. It was a standard university room, small with white washed walls, a single closet, bed, and desk with a bookshelf over it. She had added her own spin, with colorful posters and bright pink bed sheets. The decorations had felt fun when she first put them up, but after months of forced diapering, now seemed horribly childish. To an outsider, however, it was normal.

The only thing that WOULDN"T be normal was her. Today's assigned outfit, dictated by Rebecca after her shower, was a baby blue t shirt with a lion's head and the word "Rawwr" across her chest, a short skirt over her double thick "Dumb Baby" diaper, long stockings, and strapped on shoes Rebecca made her wear. Adding to the effect, Rebecca had once again made her tie her hair into pigtails with bows. "Seriously, who the hell dresses like this!?" she said outload.

The answer, was, of course, herself. Also, anyone who found themselves in the position of formerly being a bully who taunted a person with incontinence only to find that person gained magic control over their bowels which they used to humiliate them as "punishment", but Matilda didn't expect that was a large category.

At least, it was how she dressed since Rebecca decided making her wear diapers and occasionally messing them wasn't cruel enough a "punishment" for her past bullying. Every day the outfits seemed to get worse and worse, and along with it Rebecca's attitude and treatment of her. Even after nearly half a semester of the torment, things like being made to fill her diaper while performing as a cheerleader, or the sheer amount Rebecca took advantage of her power, was a shock.

She forced her breathing to slow. She then made her face appear calm, and stood up straight. Her rage was still there, but she could at least present as if everything was normal. She returned to her back pack, grabbed what she needed, and re-arranged it all until it fit. 

She flung her back pack over her shoulders and looked in the mirror.

Her diaper was still visible beneath her skirt. She reached down to straighten it. After a second she had covered the bottom part of her diaper, but the top edge was peaking out over her skirt. She folded it over, straightened it, and checked again.

Everything was covered, but just barely. She sighed, and turned to leave.

She walked through the court, along a long cement path flanked by grass and trees, with four stories of dormitories on either side. Well at the other end of the arts hall where she had her fashion class, headed by the notoriously strict Professor Tweedelbow, who seemed to make up for a lack of PHD with an excess of obnoxiousness.

She noticed something. Not quite as far ahead was a pile of red hair and unfashionable clothes she quickly identified as Rebecca. Matilda sighed and rolled her eyes, then picked up her pace to catch up. While Matilda was subjected to short skirts despite the cooler weather, she couldn't help but notice Rebecca opted for a longer one, with either tights or long stockings underneath.

"Was that necessary?" she asked.

"Was what necessary?" Rebecca replied with a smile. "A lot of things are necessary. Food, for example. Also, air."

Matilda gritted her teeth. "I meant was what you did this morning necessary?"

"I did a lot of things this morning. Eating, for example, and breathing were both necessary."

"I MEAN WHAT YOU MADE ME DO IN THE WORK OUT ROOM?"

Rebecca looked at her with badly feigned confusion. "I have no idea what you mean."

"Right," Matilda said, and decided to drop the topic. "Did you do your part of the presentation?"

"Of course I did. I'm actually a smart student who has a chance of doing well, rather then a dumb, irresponsible baby."

"I'm not..." Matilda looked away. "I'm not dumb," she said.

"Oh yeah? What's it say on your diaper?"

She asked the question far too loudly for a public place. Matilda stared at her with her mouth open.

"Well? What's it say on your diaper?" she asked again. She reached down to flip up Matilda's skirt.

"HEY!" Matilda pushed the skirt back down. "It says dumb baby" she mumbled.

"Louder. What does it say on your diaper? And stop forgetting my name."

There was no point in delaying it, or Rebecca would make it worse. She looked directly at Rebecca and spoke in a clear voice. "It says dumb baby on my diaper, Mommy."

"Seems accurate enough to me." She gave her a sly smile. "Don't worry. I was just getting my kicks out this morning. We are presenting together today anyway, I wouldn't want to present next to someone who was stinking up the place. Can't be gagging while speaking! And if it makes you feel better, I suppose that isn't too bad either."

"Right. How generous of you," Matilda said.

Their project that day was the final for their fashion class. In what had become a recurring pattern for Matilda, her topic ended up being "Baby Styles For Adults." In what was not a recurring pattern, she had been pared with Rebecca. The result was the two of them going through dozens of pictures of onesies, rompers, overalls, and footed pajamas to try to find ways they could look fine on adults, and both blushing the entire time. Neither understood why the assignment took on such a strange them, no one else had the same, but they had to finish it nonetheless. 

The classroom that day was full. Level after level of students all faced forward toward the professor, who stood in front of her desk holding a long ruler like a baton. Matilda and Rebecca entered last, and immediately felt all eyes on them.

• Like 1