LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

1 hour ago, mgray said:

Love the new chapter ABAlex. Can’t wait to read what’s coming next on what the new rules are and plans the 4 bullies have for Rebecca 

thanks! It will be up soon :)

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Night Rain said:

I like how this story is turning out hope the bullying stays light hearted for Rebecca and Matilda makes Rebecca wear some short skirts. So her diaper can be more easily seen.

Yep! That is the idea! :) Poor Rebecca though. Keep reading and they'll be more embaressing moments for her

Maybe Matilda can 'help' Rebecca's incontinence with some special diet. A lot of liquids during the day, very big plates of vegetables... some soft laxative in the brekafast...

I really love this story

1 hour ago, mgray said:

You got any hints on what we maybe unexpected up next in the chapter. I think of your story like every minute. It’s just way too good. 

LOL nope no hints, but another part of this chapter is up. For more you'll have to keep waiting and reading, sorry! (not sorry ? )

Just now, dpmarty said:

Maybe Matilda can 'help' Rebecca's incontinence with some special diet. A lot of liquids during the day, very big plates of vegetables... some soft laxative in the brekafast...

I really love this story

thanks for saying so! Glad you love it so

LOL that be bad for both of them. Embarrassing for Rebecca, and hard work for Matilda changing those diaps! 

"Nope, not yet. We aren't done humiliating you," Matilda said, and her friends laughed. 

Rebecca could have cried. That was blunt, but at least she was being honest.

"So how long?" She asked.

Matilda laughed. "You don't get it, do you? This isn't something that's going to end, this isn't going to be a thing where we have fun of you for one day and let you go. See this?" She held up the phone and scrolled through photos of Rebecca- bent over in her diapers, wetting, getting changed, all of them making her shudder. "This means we own you, and we have it saved on a cloud all of us can access so even if you somehow steal my phone we still do. You lorded it over us for a year, thinking you were oh so special, and now the tables have turned. We are NEVER going to get tired of this, and you are going to be our little play thing ALL year or everyone will know your dirty little secret. Got it, diaper girl?" The other three nodded in unison beside her. 

Rebecca gapped at her, shocked by her cruelty. What did she ever to to her? How could she be so mean?

Matilda bent over her with a pen. She drew a star on each tape of her diaper, then took a picture. She showed Rebecca the picture. "See this? This is how we know you won't go behind our back. Every time we diaper you, we'll be marking the tapes and taking a picture. Since the odds of you making the exact same markings or getting the tapes in the right place are pretty low even for a smarty padded pants like you, way we can be sure you won't cheat and go to the toilet or get changed. So, the only way out of your soggy or smelly diapers is to come to me and beg for a change. Got it?"

Rebecca was shocked. Soggy OR smelly? Did that mean she intended... no... "You want me to do... THAT in my diapers too? Every time?"

Matilda nodded. "Mhmm. From now on, as long as you are in this university the toilet is off limits. I want you wandering the halls, diapered, soggy, and messy, completely reliant on us so you never get it in your head you are better then any of us again."

"But thats... thats so mean! And disgusting! Why are you doing this..."

"HEY! Thats enough from the little diaper girl, or you won't get a change tonight," Matilda said. She sat on the bed beside her and patted her lap. "Now be a good baby and sit on my lap as we explain what will happen next. And just for that whine, I want you to suck your thumb as we do."

Almost crying, Rebecca stood up and sat on her. She put her thumb in her mouth and hung her head, feeling every bit the baby they were treating her as. She felt her face flush, and tears began to drip.

"The first thing we'll need is a new set of clothes. We can't have our diaper girl going around in her frumpy shirts and longer skirts, can we?"

The others shook her head. "Its so out of style. We have to help her!"

"I agree. Make her wear something more like us for the boys. Its only being nice."

Matilda nodded. "What do you think of that diaper girl? First we are going to take you shopping and get full closet of short skirts, tight pants, cut shirts that leave your midriff bare, and all sorts of things so you can show that hot body for the boys. Hows that sound?"

Rebecca didn't respond. So, a dozen things that would make her diapers harder to hide. Figures, it perfectly fit their type of cruelty.

They continued lecturing her on the "rules." Every morning someone would come "get" her for her morning diaper change and pick an outfit. She'd have to keep whatever clothes and diaper they put her in, getting fresh diapers again at lunch and after school. If they wanted to change her, they would, if not she'd just be given the diaper and report back for it to be 'signed.' Meanwhile, she'd be doing any homework they didn't want to do, helping clean their rooms, doing their laundry... basically their slave on the threat of even greater humiliation.

Finally they concluded, and Matilda patted her leg. "Now, since you were so rude earlier, I think its time to show you what happens when you're naughty. Take your soggy pamper, go stand in the corner, and put your thumb in your mouth. Don't move until we say otherwise." She held the wet diaper toward Rebecca.

Broken and humiliated, Rebecca obeyed. Of course they would "punish" her like a toddler. At least they weren't spanking her. She got up, took the disgusting wet plastic, sucked her opposite and stood in the corner. The others laughed as she hung her head in shame.

They went to talking as if she wasn't there. She heard them flipping through webpages, talking about clothes and what she would look "good" in. Rebecca groaned, knowing full well what that meant to them.

Rebecca's neck got sore from how she was hanging it, and she raised to stare at the corner. It would still be warm until about the end of October, at which point they'd have to let her wear thicker, longer clothes. Until them, it was going to be a long end of summer.

• Like 7

Nice to see a new chapter and part of my idea added in. I also like how this part added in another thing I like. What they have planned for Rebecca sounds fair though, i'm not too big on messy diapers there. Are other things I can enjoy perhaps seeing Rebecca wearing shorts with part of her diaper showing. Or which would be a good idea would getting Rebecca to join the cheerleading team.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Nice to see a new chapter and part of my idea added in. I also like how this part added in another thing I like. What they have planned for Rebecca sounds fair though, i'm not too big on messy diapers there. Are other things I can enjoy perhaps seeing Rebecca wearing shorts with part of her diaper showing. Or which would be a good idea would getting Rebecca to join the cheerleading team.

LOL

I think those are all good ideas. 

As for messy, I imagine (spoiler alert) that that will be more a threat then real when they actually consider what changing a messy adult diaper would be worth. 

18 hours ago, ABAlex said:

LOL

I think those are all good ideas. 

As for messy, I imagine (spoiler alert) that that will be more a threat then real when they actually consider what changing a messy adult diaper would be worth. 

But thay can consider to make Rebecca change the messy diaper herself in front of the other girl. Probabaly more humiliating than be changed by someone

On 3/16/2021 at 4:42 PM, Night Rain said:

It's nice that you like my ideas makes me happy.

lol well I'm glad it does :) I always like to hear people's predictions on my stories

On 3/17/2021 at 10:45 AM, dpmarty said:

But thay can consider to make Rebecca change the messy diaper herself in front of the other girl. Probabaly more humiliating than be changed by someone

I feel like the worst would be changed by someone else

On 3/21/2021 at 11:48 PM, Night Rain said:

Very nice.

thanks! :)

8 hours ago, mgray said:

Love all that is happening in this story. Rebecca is going to be super humiliated walking around in a wet but even a messy diaper too. 

Ohhh definitely lol 

A month and a half later, she found herself in the same position, but this time in her room. She stood facing the corner, one hand on her head, the other balled in front of her face as she sucked her thumb, and nothing below the neck but a bra and a soggy diaper.

There was no one else in the room to see her humiliation. She wished that meant she could stop. However, a cell phone was left recording her "punishment" as her next "babysitter" got ready. If it recorded her moving... She shuddered. After all this time, she couldn't find a way around the simple threat of those photos being made public. She considered going to get help, perhaps from the school or police, but then... what exactly? If the punishment was less serious, then there was a pile of pictures that would doubt end up part of countless frat boys drinking games, while she got very little justice in return. If the punishment was more serious, they'd all deny nefarious intent, four vs one, and the "innocent" photos they took would still go viral at the university. Once either group was online, there would be no way to prove they were the ones sharing it, or, say, printing them off and posting them around the school. More importantly, there would be no way to remove them all. Her pride and their viciousness all agreed on one point- her pictures getting around would be worse for her then any punishment short of expulsion. 

Still, the amount of things they had used the pictures for was getting insane. What she had hoped would just be a single day of embarrassment turned into a week, then two weeks, and now over a month, each time her sunk costs and their mounting pictures made refusing their instructions at any point a bad idea. Meanwhile, they had milked the scenario in a dozen different ways.

The first had occurred the very night they began. Rather then keep her out of the party Matilda had teased her about, they dragged her to it, wearing tight fitting short shorts over her diaper. They had belonged to Matilda's smallest friend Vanessa, and left little to the imagination. Fortunately, most people were too drunk to notice, even after a few guys tried to grab or spank her at Matilda's encouragement. She had left the party blushing and prodded, with a few comments about how "thick" she was.

Then there was the actual shopping trip. She remembered standing naked in the change room except for her diaper, which they insisted she leave on. They handed her dozens of outfits, each skimpier then the last, demanding she pose and model them while they watched. Matilda had covered most of it, courtesy of a doctor mother and MBA holding father who loved spoiling their brat of a daughter, and told her she could make it up in favors. The result was a new wardrobe full of tight cloths, cut off shirts, tights, and short skirts, each designed to leave her just at the edge of exposed and safe. When it wasn't that, it was rompers, pastel colors, and other cutesy designs. Rebecca couldn't tell which was worse.

Then, of course, she had been required to "help" them with their homework. Thankfully they didn't want her to do the full assignments, there was no way anyone could do that, but she often found herself running to the library to get sources for them, or filling out short day work.

So far, she couldn't say for sure that people were noticing. However, every whisper, every giggle or chuckle behind her back sent her head turning and her mind wondering. She constantly expected to one day find an online page of people joking about her problem, or hear some side comment that implied people knew. So far, it had only happened in her dreams and nightmares, but she was never sure her 'secret' was safe.

It was better in some respects. The threat to change her messy diapers was worse for them in reality then in theory, and if she was lucky they'd let her use the toilet for that, at least, after changing her out of wet diapers.

On top of that, there was...

Her thought was interrupted as the door swung open. Rebecca heard someone walk in, but didn't turn her head to look. Another annoying part of the deal was the lack of privacy. They had a key to her room, and came in and left at will. 

"You stayed in the corner! What a good girl! And still sucking your thumb like a baby!" the bully said, not even letting the door close before she did. It was Erica, who Rebecca assumed was her "babysitter" for the afternoon. She walked up and smacked Rebecca hard on the back of her diaper.

"So did you learn your lesson? Vanessa told me all about what you did."

"Yes Ma'am," Rebecca said, rolling her eyes.

"Then you know better then to leave the classroom without your babysitter next time? You could get hurt sweetie! Its for your own good!"

Rebecca winced. "Yes ma'am," she said. The reality was the 'rules' she broke often changed and didn't really matter. Erica had wanted her to suck her thumb half naked in the corner, she was going to suck her thumb half naked in the corner.

"Now, turn around baby girl," she said.

Rebecca sighed and obeyed. Vanessa was dressed in short shorts and a low cut, cropped shirt, even skimpier then her normal outfit. Rebecca had learned that usually meant she was planning on meeting with boys, and if she was Rebecca's "babysitter"... she shuddered, not wanting to think about what was going to happen.

"So, one of the boy's frats is holding a bbq to start the Halloween Weekend, and some of them are already wild drunk. So, good times for me," she smiled, and Rebecca tried not to groan. "I've had my eye on one of the guys there, and as luck would have it, one of them is interested in our cute new redheaded friend who is just coming out of her shell in second year. Any guess who that might be?"

Rebecca did groan this time. She felt her face crumble. "No please not again," she begged. The guy's Erica always favored were the type that annoyed Rebecca the most- rude, boorish, and worse of all, handsy. They wanted one thing and kept scores of the amount of times they got it. Overall, they disgusted her. However, since being 'adopted' into this group she ended up spending a lot of time with them, normally trying to keep away while not being rude enough to evoke her bullies' anger. So far she had done well, but a frat party with people day drinking could end very badly.

Erica just nodded. "Mhmm, seems you guessed your role. The cute friend I look nice by brining along. Isn't it so kind of us popular girls to help out someone like you?'

Rebecca glared. Normally Erica was far from that clever, but she had been taking off of Matilda. Rebecca was sure they practiced so they would all come at her with the same condescending phrases.

"Well, is it?" Erica asked.

Rebecca rolled her eyes. Matilda, on the other hand, would have shook her finger and teasingly rebuked her for glaring. Erica just wanted her to agree she was being "nice." "Yes, Ma'am" she said.

"Good girl. Isn't it nice too? Everyone thinks your our new friend, and we are just pushing you to come to parties. They all say such wonderful things," She smiled and hugged herself. She then took her backpack off, reached in, and took out a fresh, white diaper. "Now, first thing first, seems my little baby had an accident. Did you have an accident in your diaper, little baby?"

Rebecca hated how they did this. Of course they could see, but they always had to draw it out. "Yes, Ma'am," she said.

"Say it all. You know better then that"

"I had an accident in my diaper."

"Good baby, lets get you changed before you make this room too smelly. Lie down on the bed."

• Like 4
16 hours ago, Night Rain said:

Rebecca is going to have a rough time ahead.

I bet ?

10 hours ago, D503 said:

Nice update. Must have been a long six weeks - she's almost lucky it hasn't been worse (like baby food or something).

Ohhh yeah. Realistically, aside from the skimpy outfits and name calling they didn't change too much. Having to do some of their work would be annoying though.

Rebecca sighed and obeyed. At this point, though she hated to admit it, the wet diaper change had become routine. She looked away, and followed the commands as they came. Erica untapped the diaper, told her to raise her bottom to pull it away, then dropped it in a plastic grocery bag, tied it up and threw it in her trash can, and hummed the entire time. She then wiped Erica down with a baby wipe, causing her to shudder. She had Rebecca lift her hips again, lay the second diaper on, powdered her and taped it on. She scribbled over the tapes with a marker, and finished by taking a picture. She was far from as efficient as Matilda, and her taping was never as tight or as even, but she got it down. 

She pulled the now freshly diapered girl to her feet, then clapped her hands and smiled again. "Now, lets pick your outfit. Oh, I know! Lets play a game. Matilda suggested this to me, said it will help you learn to behave."

She walked to Rebecca's closet and took out a plain white tank top. She tossed it at Rebecca, who pulled it on. As many of her new clothes did, it ended well above her waist.

Erica then took out three skirts. One was one of Rebecca's old ones, almost down to her knees. The second ended at her thighs, and the third was the shortest one there. Finally, she took out a pair of baby pink tights with ruffles on the bottom. They were part of the "cute" sets of clothing picked to make her embarrassed. However, if she was going to wear those skirts, she'd be thankful for the extra cover.

She held up the three skirts and the tights in her hand, longest skirt toward Rebecca, shortest toward herself. "So, two nights ago I asked you to go to the library and get books for my history assignment. Did you do it?"

Rebecca nodded. 

"Good, then you won't go out in just your diaper and shirt," she smiled. "I was tempted to do that and say it was a Halloween costume, but Matilda... never mind, you'll see." She laughed. Rebecca was horrified at what it could mean, but kept quiet as she continued her 'game.'

"The professor said an "90" on the assignment would need 8 sources or more. Did you get 8 or more?"

"No," Rebecca said, and the longest skirt dropped to the ground. Rebecca's stomach dropped with it.

"She said an "80" would be 6 or 7. Did you find 6 or 7?"

Rebecca shook her head, and another skirt dropped. That left the shortest in her wardrobe, a ruffled plaid skirt that managed to both be revealing and fall under the "cute" category by looking like something from a high school uniform. The costume equivalent of one anyway, no high school would use something that skimpy.

"Did you at least manage to find 5 for a 70?"

"Yes, 5, I got 5. They are on my desk," she said.

Erica looked at the pile of books on her desk, then threw the skirt at her. Rebecca looked down at it with her mouth open. It wasn't much wider then her diaper, if at all. With her mid riff revealing shirt, she would have a tough time keeping safe. 

She looked back up to see Erica looking at her with a massive smile on her face, holding the demeaning tights up in both hands. Ridiculous as they looked, Rebecca prayed she'd be allowed to wear them.

"Now, one last question. Did you make notes for the books and find relevant pages, or just pick them up and leave me to do the work?"

Erica's eyes widened. She hadn't expected to do that, they hadn't asked her too before. That was hours extra work, it would take her...

"Well?"

Erica tried to think of a way out. A way to lie, a way to cheat, to fake the notes.

"Answer the question diaper girl."

"No," she finally admitted, and the tights dropped to the ground.

"Clean up, put your skirt on, and lets go."

"But, but... please dont make me go out like this! There is no way they won't see it! Please, I'll get your notes, I'll..."

Erica shook her head. "We don't have much time. We both have a class in an hour and a half, if I don't get what I want you can expect a triple thick diaper under that skirt next time. Try hiding THAT.

Erica cringed at the threat, but gave up. She pulled the mini skirt over the top of her diaper and picked up the clothes off the ground. She put them back in the closet, then looked at herself in the mirror.

The way the skirt was sitting, the bottom of her diaper was plainly visible. It wasn't even that it became clear when she moved or if it drooped too much, it was just a chunk of white padding sticking out under the skirt. 

She pulled the skirt down until the bottom became invisible. However, with her cropped shirt the top of her diaper now stood out like a sore thumb, with even part of the bright blue tapes showing enough to leave any doubt of what it was out. She tried stretching the skirt, then the shirt, but neither worked. Finally, she pulled up her diaper as tight as it would go underneath her legs, folded the top down slightly, and rearranged the skirt again. With some adjusting, she managed to make the diaper almost invisible.

She turned, and immediate saw the back of her diaper show again as the skirt swirled. She groaned and re-arranged it again. 

Erica, for her part, seemed to be having the time of her life. She had her hands folded and was grinned, sometimes lifting a hand to her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Please don't make me do this," Rebecca said.

Erica only smiled again and shook her head. "Keep trying diaper girl, I think you almost got it."

Rebecca went back to her skirt. Finally she managed to get it in a place where her diaper was completely covered as long as she was careful.

Erica nodded. "Well, good try anyway. Come on, lets go." She grabbed Rebecca by the hand.

"Wait!" she said. "Can I, uhhh, go to the bathroom?" She finished quietly. She had tried to determine how much she needed to go "the other way" and considered asking to go to the bathroom before the diaper change but decided against it. Asking while already wet might result in a demand she mess in her diapers then just shower it off, asking right after was more likely to get good results. At this point, she wasn't desperate, but wanted to delay going to the party.

Erica shook her head. "No, I don't think so. You'll have to hold it until you meet Matilda, or use your diapers and ask nicely for a change." She opened the door and, in the style that she was now accustomed too, lead her like a child through the halls.

Rebecca instinctively brought a hand to her face, covering half of it. She then corrected herself and brought her hand down to her skirt to keep it from swaying too far and showing her diaper.

This was by far the most revealing outfit they had made her wear, and no part of her was confident she could keep her diaper secret all day. She blushed the entire walk, keeping her head down and avoiding eye contact with anyone they passed. She tried to keep her skirt down and took as small steps as possible, but Erica pulled her faster. She heard whispering, and turned to see people looking in her direction, but told herself it was a coincidence.

They got outside and walked through the campus. The smell of barbequing meat hit her, and it was soon accompanied by the sounds of music and chatting. Finally they turned a corner and she saw where Erica was taking her.

• Like 4