LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

50 minutes ago, PastelConnection said:

These past 2 chapters are great Marc! Im enjoying watching this story you have in your head unfold!

Thank you again Pastel ?

The next chapter should be awesome ?

• Like 1

Chapter VIII

The man looked at the audience and didn't say a word, people were moved. Of course the projection displayed on the wall fell into the categories

« A picture is worth a thousand words »

We saw Elisabeth’s, Kati’s and Peter's in a blissful state after their sexual relationship
Kati was lying down half on his mommy and half on the ground and Peter was lying on top of her, Her head was behind is mommy's breast a few centimeters away, there were a drop of milk dripping from her face as she looked at Peter. She was just a baby now, but sometime babies has this ability to show how they loved you, she held him by the hand while looking at him and with the other hand they both held Girana. Elisabeth had a happy face, her eyes were closed and is mouth was wide open and her hand was on her panties which were wet

Even this arrogant and condescending man was moved, but he had to pull himself together, he had a role to play. Now he had to make them go from a moment of pure happiness to sadism

Now he had to explain to them how regression worked, the combination of mental and physical torture that creates the synapse. Pff…ff  he thought! They'll never understand

Can I have your attention please! he said

Soon we will return to Peter’s regression — he said — but first and foremost I would like to explain how the process of regression works

Soon Lea's and Elisabeth's will inflict Peter's in incredible amount of pain, but it's going to be very important to stay at the limit of what Peter’s can take, we don't want to break him the first day
When the pain will have completely overwhelmed him, he will no longer be able to think correctly and that's when the hundreds of hours of hypnosis he received during is artificial coma will resurface and quite naturally he will start baby talk, if certain conditions are met naturally
But this is where the paradox gets interesting, let me explain to you

Now that he have started to accept that he will never be a man again and that he will become a baby dependent on his mother, by doing that he stop is mental torture by agreeing to put him self in a baby state of mind, but..

If we want the hypnosis he received resurface, he will have to stay in a baby state of mind, but this is where it's twisted because the pain he will received will get him out of this state of mind because of the pain, so he will be no longer be able to think correctly and he will be not able to stay in a baby state of mind, but this is where mommy will help him by inflicting more pain on him so that he can get back in a baby state of mind — Twisted don’t you think?
And he start laughing

The next time I’II talk to you guy’s I’II explain the different common room for the babies and the mommy’s, believe me this its going to be really interesting

So lets go back to Elisabeth

Elisabeth looked up and met Lea's gaze, who was smiling and winking at her — she knew her panties were all wet — She would have killed to have an orgasm too, but her children were even more important than her own pleasure, anyway soon it will not be the opportunities that will be missing

Kati's was no longer able to find a comfortable position and she was constantly wincing due to her badly bruised back, and Peter's had started to be restless and anxious again because of what he expected
She had to end the suffering of her childrens

She ask the guard to bring her Elmy’s

She ask Léa’s to prepare an injection of powerful pain killer that will make Kati’s sleep 12 + hours and take away the pain, now she need to heal

The guard appeared with a stufed animal elephant — Kati's was the first to see it, surprise she took a huge breath and stayed the mouth and eyes wide open she did not stop clapping with both hands, she had just understood that it would be Peter's plushies

Elisabeth handed it to Peter’s and said, Peter’s this is Elmy’s he will be your best friend for the rest of you life — Peter’s didn’t know what to say or to think —

But all excited Kati's held Girana in her hands and said - Lwook lwook Girana's this is Elmy's he will bwe your lwover!

Lea's appeared with the injection and Elisabeth asked her to take care of Kati's and join her at the spanking table — She took off Peter's diaper and called the guards

Kati’s said — It will bwe ok Peter’s I promwise, stway strong, soon you will bwe happy like you have newer been!
Ove you Peter’s!!! Ove you mommy’s!!!

• Like 2
5 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

Oooh it's so great Peter gets an elephant to match Kati's giraffe! I can feel the suspense building Marc! Im really excited to see where this goes and to learn more about the world as this continues ?

I lend Elmy's to Peter, I hope he will take care of him ?

• Like 1

Chapter IX

————————————————
Please read
This chapter is violent and can shock you
————————————————

I was lying on my stomach with my hands and feet tied, there was soft music playing, subliminal music that I had already heard but from where?

I couldn't remember how long I had been attached to this table, I listened to the music and I was calm… absent and a little bit lost

Someone touched me, when I turned around to see who was touching me I saw that there was a catheder in my arm  

Shhh... shh Elisabeth said everything will be ok sweethear, I'm only applying red tiger balm to your back, buttocks and the backs of your legs
When she had finished applying the tiger balm, she put a very hot electric blanket on my body

And yet I tried to turn my head to figure it out

Shhh its ok darling, we only want to keep you warm, mommy’s wouldn't want you cold

Thank you I said full of gratitude

Lea’s was now there beside Elisabeth with a paddle in hand — Sweetheart said Elisabeth do you remember why you are here?

I was a bit mixed up — Because Girana’a ove Elmy? I said — And I was wondering if they had sex together

Yeah sweetheart exactly, let me explain to you, we are here to help you make your dream come true, all your life you dreamed of regressing in a baby state, do you remember?

W…haa

Do you you remember Kati’s darling?

Yeahhhh Kati’s, Kati’s had sex with Girana, Kati’s face full of milk, beautiful Kati
And then he start yelling — Hot hot hot hot! my back burning hot hot hot! —

Well this will be the time to start, ok let me explain again said Elisabeth We put you in trance one last time to strengthen your programming, from the moment you receive your first paddle stroke you will get out of your trance, for the next hour Lea's will paddling you and I will guide you

SMACK SMACK

Arrrrrhhhhh! please stop please stop! — I had received two hits in the same place at the back of the left leg, my skin was already on fire because of tiger balm and the electric blanket, the pain was unbearable already, how was I do to endure this for an hour

SMACK SMACK

Noooooo! Please Lea’s stop stop

Elisabeth gently stroked my arm and she said calmly to me —Baby Peter if you want to talk, you talk to me darling, remember I’am your mommy

SMACK SMACK

Waaaaa! This time was on my back, I was at the end of what I was able to take, my eyes were full of water and it had only been five minutes

Its time to accept darling said Elisabeth

What do you want me to accept I shout out loud!!!!!!!

Remember what I told you before, by welcoming things and accepting it. Now is the time to stop resisting and let go

How h…

SMACK SMACK

Noooooo stopppp, no no no, no no no, no no no stop please! how how how!

First by telling me who I am to you, by telling me who you are and why are you here?

You are Elisabeth, my name is Peter and I’am here because you are bad and you are going to turn me into a baby

SMACK SMACK

Ahhhhhhhh! I can’t no longer take it

Ok listen to me carefully, its time to accept now
I’am your mommy’s, your name is baby Peter’s or Peter’s, and you are here because deep inside you you want to be a baby darling, don’t you?

Yes yes yes!

Beg for it! Let it go! Accept it!

Please please I want to be a baby!

SMACK SMACK

Arggggg! Arrrg argggg — I want to be baby please please

I don't feel like it's a baby talking to me, but an adult

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Pwwwwwwease stop pwwwweasse  stop pwweasse pweasse pweasse!!!!! — He was shaking, crying, yelling he was starting to be in a terrible state

Lea’s met Elisabeth gaze and she nod — Peter’s was about to be broken, but it was too early

Elisabeth inserted the syringe into the catheter and injected a mini dose of morphine into it, just to calm the pain a little bit, but hardly

Peter's breathing calmed down — Elisabeth went to stroke his arm — Tell me darling, what is the dream of your life?

I want to bwe a babwy mommy’s pwease, I want to pwlay with Elmy’s I want to ove Kati, but pwease pwease no more spwanking pwease mommy

The hard part is done my love but we are not done yet

Be strong baby be strong, you want to be strong for Kati’s don’t you? — Peter’s nod — Its time to get deeper now love, prove me that you really want to be a baby by asking me to spank you

Mommyyyyyyyyyyy… no please no please no

SMACK SMACK

Ahhhhhh nooo nooo! His face was full of tears he tried to wipe his face on the table he was no longer able to endure any pain

Its time to go in your baby state of mind and accept darling, its almost finish, but now ask mommy to spank you three time.
Stop resisting, because each time it's one more blow that you will receive
Let it go darling, accept,  ask mommy in your little baby voice to spank you three times

Mommy’s pweassse no pweasse! He was totally lost

SMACK SMACK SMACK

Ahhhhh hooo hoo ho no no no Elmy’s Girana’s Kati’s pweasse help me pwease help me

Lea’s nod to Elisabeth — Elisabeth walked over to the syringe and stood ready

Baby Pete’s ask mommy, ask mommy’s to sp…

Yeah pweasse pweasse spwank me spwank me four time five time spwantk me pweasse, I’am a bwaby I lwove Elmy’s Kati’s pweasse help me!

SMACK SMACK SMACK SAMCK

From the first spank Elisabeth had already admitted the dose of morphine and Peter's felt nothing

Peter’s was crying he didn’t brake down but he was not far, but they didn’t want him to brake down the first day

Elisabeth went stroking his Arm, the whole back of his body was in terrible condition but the same as Kati's before, it was over for the spanking — Elisabeth legs were shaking, she felt like a f’ing terrible monster, maybe she was she thought, but at least she didn’t take any pleasure

Lea knew that Elisabeth was shaken, she walked over to Peter's and gave him another injection, this one to sexually arouse him.

Elisabeth took a diaper in her hand, wrapped Peter's penis asking him to think of Mommy's, Kati's Elmy's and Girana

And Peter’s cum

Elisabeth collapsed to the ground and started screaming like crazy, Lea's running towards her

The man looked at the people in the room

There was most likely a part of the people who were shocked, and there were people who also liked it, but would they have the courage to admit it? He thought

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

It's interesting to finally see more of the process these babies are put through to get them in the right mindset. I know this was a hard chapter to write, you did great dealing with some extreme subject matter?

Hi Pastel ?

The last chapter I really felt like I was walking on eggshells and felt sadness a little bit for several reason

First - Of course it's a little scary to write extreme subject like this on DD and I'am well aware they are not a lot of people who like it, but this story had a lot of love also

Secondly - It's very frustrating to have rudimentary english and writting a story, because I can't articulate the story the way I would like to, and it takes a lot of effort from me, but a lot! People would be surprised how much effort I put into it. But hey! I shoudnt complain because I do it to eventually improve my english

Thirdly - I sincerely believe that the idea of my story is very good, and that several very good author here on DD would have done a succes of it and that makes me sad a little, on the other hand I am perfectly aware that I am not a good writer (wich its ok for me) and that I do not master the language

Fourth - The point that perhaps hurts me the most, I think the ultimate reward for an author when it takes hours to write a story is at least to have some likes or positive comments

So here I'am, pretty sure I look silly but I had to evacuated it

I have plenty of other chapter coming, and thank you Pastel you give me the motivation to continu chapter after chapter, because of you at the end of the story I will be perfectly bilingual LOL 

• Like 1

Chapter X

First of all said the man, this scene was filmed three weeks ago and let me tell you that everybody are ok
Elisabeth has recovered from her nervous shock and she is regularly followed by a psychologist, she will be fine, but despite everything she was able to administer Peter’s second day spanking, It would be pointless to show you this day, it's a copy paste what you saw with Kati’s

Kati’s and Peter’s are really fine, they have heal from they injuries they still have some little bruise but they don’t suffer no more, in fact they don’t remember at all those two days, but this trauma of regression will leave a scar in their brains, and subconsciously they will always have a sexual desire to be humiliated or whipped, in fact that is the definition of a fetish in the present world we live in.

Kati's and Peter's are in love, but deeply in love! They have a bond together which is incredible. Peter's is very protective of Kati's and he is what we could call a little brat teasing towards Kati's, he likes to annoy her and Kati's is not able to stop laughing every time he teases her, she would like to every now and then pretend she's angry but she can’t, he’s funny and she love him so much.
Kati's and Peter's channel on *The AB Show* is the one of the most listened, people fell in love with those two babies

Now to relax the atmosphere a bit let's see them in one of their interactions, but let me explain the contest first

The interaction I'm going to show you they are sitting on the floor next to their mom drawing while waiting for their appointment, they are currently in * occupational therapy room * To regain some strength in their legs and eventually be able to walk on all fours like any other baby

But no worries said the man, soon I will named you all the different common room on *The AB Show*

————————————-

Kati's was all focused on drawing while she was holding Girana, suddenly Peter's took the pacifier out of her mouth and let it fall on the end of his cord.

Kati’s was surprised, she look at peter’s and then she caught her pacifier which swung under her and put it back in her mouth and refocused on her drawing, and then again Peter’s took the pacifier out of her mouth and push it though her nose

Stop! she said, pretending to be angered and she start laughing — She took Girana and walked her over to Elmy's and said Ove you Elmy's

Peter took Elmy's and made him talk and said to Girana’s, we dont say ove you but lwove you

Kati’s surprise dropped Girana's and said to Peter’s, noooo we said ove you!

No said Peter’s is lwove you, your just twalking like a baby girl

Kati’s frowned and look at her mommy’s — Elisabeth gave her a big hug and said, you know darling we can say both, and she kiss her cheek

Kati’s turn back look at Peter’s and said, lwove you Peter’s

Peter’s look at her and said, ove you kati’s and they start laughing out loud and Peter’s kiss her cheek

But unfortunately the day was spoiled for both of them and they were about to discover the * Donald duck swing room *

• Like 1
On 3/12/2021 at 1:20 PM, LiL Marc said:

Hi Pastel ?

The last chapter I really felt like I was walking on eggshells and felt sadness a little bit for several reason

First - Of course it's a little scary to write extreme subject like this on DD and I'am well aware they are not a lot of people who like it, but this story had a lot of love also

Secondly - It's very frustrating to have rudimentary english and writting a story, because I can't articulate the story the way I would like to, and it takes a lot of effort from me, but a lot! People would be surprised how much effort I put into it. But hey! I shoudnt complain because I do it to eventually improve my english

Thirdly - I sincerely believe that the idea of my story is very good, and that several very good author here on DD would have done a succes of it and that makes me sad a little, on the other hand I am perfectly aware that I am not a good writer (wich its ok for me) and that I do not master the language

Fourth - The point that perhaps hurts me the most, I think the ultimate reward for an author when it takes hours to write a story is at least to have some likes or positive comments

So here I'am, pretty sure I look silly but I had to evacuated it

I have plenty of other chapter coming, and thank you Pastel you give me the motivation to continu chapter after chapter, because of you at the end of the story I will be perfectly bilingual LOL 

I'm sorry you had those negative feelings Marc! I know this is very difficult for you to write, and also very scary. I can see how great of an idea this is, and I think you are doing a rather good job of communicating it.

I can't wait to see the Donald Duck swing room!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

I'm sorry you had those negative feelings Marc! I know this is very difficult for you to write, and also very scary. I can see how great of an idea this is, and I think you are doing a rather good job of communicating it.

I can't wait to see the Donald Duck swing room!

HI Pastel

I shouldn't have let the emotion take over

I'm an idealistic person

For a few years now I have realized that a simple compliment can do so much good to a person and in addition it is free!

It's something that I put into practice in my life that makes me happy and makes people around me happy

But often unconsciously I expect people to do the same

My bad

Thanks to believe in my story

• Like 1

Chapter XI

Before we continue about Kati’s and Peter’s day said the man, I would like to apologize for the lacked a little consistency, I should have explain alls the common rooms before

A common room is a place whats share all the babies and the mommy’s, a common room its a listening channel on *The AB Show* and also all the house’s of the babies. There’s plenty of common room and I will name some for you

« The paddling pool room » « The park room » « The playpen room » « The breastfeeding room » « The humping group room » « The changing room » « The cartoons room » « The scissor room » « The occupational therapy room » « The humiliation room » « The Donald duck swing room » « The corner room » « The coloring room »  and many others

Before continuing the Kati's and Peter's day, let me explain the context, this morning the went to the Occupational therapy room, after that they came home for a nap and after Elisabet's breastfed them both  and they getting ready to go to the "Playpen room »

There was a competition said the man, the babies couple who would build the tallest lego tower will win a lollipop, of course newborns like Katie and Peters don't stand a chance, because they did not yet have enough strength in their legs to get on all fours

But you have to understand that both in their old life had done extreme sports and they were very fit, and a challenge was not something that brought them down but rather that motivated them more and more, and they had a plan to win the lollipop

So let's go see this disastrous day where Kati's and Peter's tried to win the lollipop

Elisabeth was listening « Red sector A » from Rush at the radio while she was driving the golf cart in direction of the Playpen room, both kati's and Peter's had their seat belts

Kati’s was holding Girana’s and said — Mommy! — Yes sweetheart said Elisabeth

Peter’s and I will win the lwollipop twoday! We have a pwlan!

Elisabeth looked at her, Kati’s look so sure of her when she said that, she was so proud of her two babies, but of course all the mommy’s thought the same of their babies
But Kati's and Peter's were different, the complicity and the love they have for each other is unreal, and also all the love they have for her after all the spanking she had done to them, her eyes were full of water just to think about it

All day she had seen them prepare their plans, they were so focused and serious it was beautiful to see them
But like any mother who loved her children she was scared with a broken heart, she knew both Kati’s and Peter’s don’t stand a chance to win as a new born, but they took it so seriously to prepare their plan that it was going to be heartbreaking to see them crying a after all the effort they put into it

You know love said mommy, the importance of these competition tallest lego tower is not so much to win as to take part « ;) » and even if you don’t win mommy’s will give you both lollipops tonight for the effort you put in

But mommy! mommy! said Peter’s we will win, Kati’s very swtrong arms

Elisabeth frown, she didn’t know what to think

And both Kati’s and Peter’s start laughing, and Peter’s said to Kati’s — Do you think they will also give Girana’s and Elmy’s a lollipop?

Kati's was surprised, she put her hand in front of her mouth while opening her eyes wide and she said seriously — I don’t knowwww  

////——////

The competition was about to start, Kati's and Peter's were sitting in the playpen with their two best friends, Anna and Patrick

Peter's was explaining to them how they were going to win the competition, Anna’s and Patrick's were amazed at their evil plan, the two babies couples were inseparable whenever they were together

Elisabeth went to see them one last time at the playpen to tell them to remember the important thing is to participate, she was in pain inside thinking the sorrow they were going to have when they lost, and she went back to sit with the other mom to watch the competition start

They had been working on their towers for half an hour now

Elisabeth was dazzled. It was the first time she saw her children with this lightning gaze and this concentration, they were working so good together and with determination, they didn't need to talk but just to look at each other everything was in sync

But now they were at arm's length, they were no longer able to go higher, Elisabeth was watching them and she wanted to cry but she held back, she felt her best friend beside her take her hand, she knew she was heartbroken

But all of a sudden she saw Kati's put about ten pieces of lego in her mouth, Peter's lying on is stomach and Kati's crawled on Peter's back, when Peter's felt that she was completely lay face on top of him, with all his strength he unfolded his arms and arched his back trying to raise his shoulders as high as possible

Elisabeth was amazed but still didn't understand how they were going to do it

Kati's placed both hands on Peter's shoulders and his turn now with all his strength she unfolded his arms on Peter’s shoulders

Elisabeth tell her best friend with pride that they must not forget that in her old life she was a rock climber, so she had incredible strength in her arms and fingers, not to mention her balance

Kati's put one of her hands on Peter's head, she spread her fingers as much as possible and she planted the tips of her fingers, and with the strength of her arm and fingers she rose above peter, and shift her weight to get closer to the tower  she was at arm's length, she pressed a little on the tower not to fall face first to the ground and placed her pieces of lego one by one on it. She was shaking

Elisabeth couldn't hold back, tears ran down her face, they were tears of pride

Kati's had made the round trip twice, she was starting to get tired, but if she managed to place the pieces she had in her mouth they would win the lollipop
But she was shaking badly at arm's length leaning on the tower, she tried to catch her breath

But suddenly a baby who was a sore loser kicked the tower and kati who had leaned on the tower to catch his breath collapsed head first to the ground in the lego pieces, her whole face was scratched

Peter's was afraid for Kati's he approached her and took her face between both hands and kissed her face as if his loving kisses would heal his scratches and he was hugging her tightly

I’m fwine Peter’s I’am fwine, thwank you ove, said Kati’s

Peter's gave her a last kiss on the forehead and crawled to the brat, he grabbed him and took him to the ground and he made an arm wrench, now the brat was crying but his girlfriend was hitting peter on the head with her stuffed animal
But when Katy's saw this she went mad with rage she crawled herself at the girl and punched her in the face, but another girl tried to defend the girl and grabbed Kati's pigtail
Kati’s best friend Anna’s saw that, and she came to help Kati's who was being pulled by the hair and jump on the girl and before the lover of the girl who pull kati reacted, Patrick Anna’a boyfriend jumped on the guy

CHAOS!  
The majority of the babies were crying they were scared like hell, the moms were running to catch their children, the nurses and the guards jump in to stop the battle, its was a total chaos!
And all the beautiful towers that had been built were falling one after the other in this crazy chaos

Kati, Peter, Anna and Patrick was put in a room called « The corner room » and the four other babies was put into another corner room, they were waiting for the decision of the punishment committee
They all knew that they were going to be punished very severely

Kati, Anna, Patrick said Peter, I’am wery sorry all twat its all my fwault

Kati’s eye wide open look at him and say, shut up Peter’s! I don't rwegret standing up for you at all, I don't rwegret any of my awctions and I will accept the cwonsequences with my head held high —Tears rolled down Peter's cheeks —

Anna spoke up and said, I don’t rweg…

Silence babies! say the woman guard, you are not allowed to speak and I should report this but I would not because unfortunately I believe your punishment is going to be very harsh

Peter’s whisper to kati’s, ove you

Kati put her hands in front of her mouth to hide, she laughed and said, lwove you  

////——////

Moms and close friends were waiting in the punishment committee room, and the verdict had just fallen
The eight babies were going to have to spend 4 hours in « The Donald duck swing room » tomorrow morning at 9am

Elisabeth and the other moms burst into tears, of all the punishment, this was the cruelest of all

• Like 1

I missed weeks ago, the start of your story, because the title scared me * The AB Show *

Today I was bored and so I open your story.
Your prologue piqued my interest.
~~~~~
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, that's all I could say after your first 5 chapters.

I sat there and blushed deeply, you touched me so much, with this verry good and strict mother.

Your story isn't just good, it's wonderful.

The interaction between mom and Kati is perfect for me.
She is compassionate, sadistic, humiliating and Lustful, she likes the role of the sexual sadist, even if you have described her differently in the following chapters. (I am at least convinced of that!)

Peter is not necessarily my cup of tea, but you still serve all, verry good.

If I could wish for anything, it would be that Elisabeth would find her way back to her old strength and mothering her babies more strictly.

But no matter what you have planned in the future, I will follow you until you become too soft for my taste.
Which, hopefully, is still a long way off.

If there were stars to distribute, I would give you 11 out of 10 for your first 5 chapters
All in all 9 stars for you, what I love will I mark with a Cup. you will see.

And sorry, I have no english as a mother tongue, I hope you understand me anyway.
And yes, I know how difficult it is to write a story in English when English is not your mother tongue and you don't even live in an English-speaking area.

Really great work up to here I hope really you go a long way.
I am so exsited for this story

9 hours ago, snowwhite said:

I missed weeks ago, the start of your story, because the title scared me * The AB Show *

Today I was bored and so I open your story.
Your prologue piqued my interest.
~~~~~
Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, that's all I could say after your first 5 chapters.

I sat there and blushed deeply, you touched me so much, with this verry good and strict mother.

Your story isn't just good, it's wonderful.

The interaction between mom and Kati is perfect for me.
She is compassionate, sadistic, humiliating and Lustful, she likes the role of the sexual sadist, even if you have described her differently in the following chapters. (I am at least convinced of that!)

Peter is not necessarily my cup of tea, but you still serve all, verry good.

If I could wish for anything, it would be that Elisabeth would find her way back to her old strength and mothering her babies more strictly.

But no matter what you have planned in the future, I will follow you until you become too soft for my taste.
Which, hopefully, is still a long way off.

If there were stars to distribute, I would give you 11 out of 10 for your first 5 chapters
All in all 9 stars for you, what I love will I mark with a Cup. you will see.

And sorry, I have no english as a mother tongue, I hope you understand me anyway.
And yes, I know how difficult it is to write a story in English when English is not your mother tongue and you don't even live in an English-speaking area.

Really great work up to here I hope really you go a long way.
I am so exsited for this story

Hi snowwhite,

Wow!!! You made my day or I should say you had make my week, but really!

First I thing you should thanks Pastel's, because she's the one who keep me motivated to continue, number of times that I wanted to stop, because since they didn't have a lot of commentary I imagined that no one was reading the story and I felt a bit silly and embarrassed to continue and a lack or motivation

Basically this story was meant to be in the Dark category, it's actually the kind of story I like, but I made the mistake of wanting to be less dark thinking that people would like this story more, but I now realize that people who love this story, they loves it precisely because it is dark, and indeed I remember having had this conversation with Pastel

You dont have any idea how your comment put balm on my heart, thank you!

Your english its perfetly fine with me ?

9 hours ago, PastelConnection said:

Hi Marc!

Another great chapter! It was fun to see the competition and Kati and Peter teaming up and almost winning! Im nervous about their punishment though! Elisabeth seems very concerned. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks Pastel ?

Your the reason why this story still exist

• Like 1

Well then ...
Thank you Pastel for encouraging Marc to continue writing. ?
I confess, I would be heartbroken, if I had missed this story, just because the title sounded like baby games.

* Welcome to the new regression and education Show  *

And I would been at the start from the beginning, and would me only have signed up for Marc !

Now I did it, because another story intrested me and I wanted to know, whether he intends to continue playing AB or whether the real main character will finally come back ... she is also a very strict lustful sadist ... but, I think he has doesn't the courage to let her gain the upper hand.
What I find too tragic.
no matter, i digress.

I'm not an AB girl, I'm DL and I belong to the BDSM group.
So it's now probably obvious, why I'm so in love with Marc's first 5 chapters.

In fact, the biggest problem with this kind of stories is acceptance.
Around 90% of all those who wear diapers also look for humiliation and punishment.
But only 5-10% of them, have the backbone to admit it.
To be honest, I'm no longer shocked, that there are so few reactions to Marc's story, although the clicks on the story, speak a clearly different language.
I am absolutely sure his story will be read and loved by a great many !!!

Some have surely jumped off after chapter 6, because Elisabeth get suddenly an not so logical gentleness (my opinion).

Others will now come to this Story, because he did just that and they are now hoping for endless diaper changes, breastfeeding and lovely baby chatter.

Marc now has to decide which path he actually wants to go.

The kind of chapter 10-11 there are by the hundreds here.
Of course, he can also give loving parents for some regression adult. Sorry but that's boring for me.

The kind from chapter 1-9, is the way that I have never seen before.
I think ...
A mother who passes the heavy entrance exam for this show, cannot be a normal loving mother, she must have sadistic-sexuel traits, otherwise the whole show makes no sense.

And that is what makes his story so particularly valuable.

I love the movie the *Truman Show * why I just never got the idea to make a DL-BDSM story out of it? ... ... 'Laugh'

So that's my honest opinion on Marc's story!

Nice weekend you two and take good care of you.

Special thanks again to PatelConnection ... good job too ?

Ps
I'm so curious which way you choose ...

Snowwhite

Hi snow,

Good news this chapter almost finish and it will probably be online tomorrow, it take me about 10 hours to compose a chapter, But in my head I always have three chapters in advance

I belong also to BDSM, years ago I was into BDSM scene but not into ABDL but I lot of different kink

Presently I'am a DL my AB side was there, but I was too embarrassed to let it go but lately since my accident I let go my AB side almost without embarrassment and  my AB side is super important to me now

Yes I changed course because I was afraid that people would not like or afraid to be criticized, but you and Pastel's just wake up a monster and I will resume the trajectory that I wanted me to had imagined from the start, of course I will keep in mind that I am on abdl site and not on a sadistic site. But I just want to warn you, there is always going to be a babish thing in this story -- Pwease try to lwove it ?

Your comment make me blush! Thank you!

I think you would love those next chapter (I hope so)

Thanks to you and Pastel ❤️

I think the most important thing is, that you feel comfortable!

AB, DL, BDSM , lesbian, gay, straight, colorful, that is no matter
Always be true to yourself.

Never try to write for others, if you not belive on this what you write, only to get likes.

Want you write for fun, than make your thing and not what other like.
And write exactly, what you think you need to write.

Everyone who writes here, has his or her little fan base, I'm sure you already have them too.
You caught me too, without you knowing that I was out there.

Some are loud, but most will always enjoy quietly.
but the fact is, you will always meet someone who likes what you write.
And only that may count for you ... unless you really want to become a Tolstoy, but then you're on the wrong side too * lol *

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'm so excited

good night

Chapter XII

When the man came back on the air, he took off his headphones, he was listening - The B-52's - Private Idaho - Then he start laughing

First I would like to inform you that the punishment committee has postponed the punishment of the eight babies, it will take place in four days at « The Donald duck swing room » at exactly the same time, ie 9am

Ha ha ha! The man was still laughing, you know that’s little incident went virals on the social networks and has been seen a millions times, actually this scene contributed increased annual subscription by 13%, and ratings are expected to explode in four days at 9am on the *Donald duck swing room* channel —Ha ha ha! —

I know! I know! said the man, it may seem hypocritical or disgusting to take advantage of the suffering of helpless babies to make money, but remember that a company has no morals

I means why do you think that every day for the next two weeks I will be here in front of you in this auditorium and live on one of our channels, do you think its because I like to satisfy the desires of my pervert clients? REALLY !?
No! All of this is all marketing!

Speaking of, in a few minutes I will promote and show you some teaser about Tina and Caroline who will be our host on the *XXX humiliation room* in two days here on *The AB Show*
I know its sound weird but soon you will understand
But first let me explain what happened with the little incident

It is important to know that in real life, unfortunately everyone can have children and raise them as they want, but not here on *The AB Show*
Its why here the moms are chosen vigorously and all moms go through many psychological tests
The three criteria sought are, love, strictness and sadistic, these are the three main criteria to be a good mom on *The AB Show*
We are here to give a show! We call that show-business said the man with pride

But we must not forget that mothers have a duty to perform, and if they fail to raise their babies well there are very severe punishments for the mothers, here the three punishment for the moms

- 1 WARNING 15 stroke of caning
- 2 WARNING 15 stroke of caning, becoming incontinent and diaper dependent for life
- 3 WARNING Regressed and becoming a adult baby for *The AB Show*

The three mothers were found guilty by the punishment committee and they were all on their first warning, so they will have to received 15 strokes of caning in four days at « The Donald duck swing room »

On the other hand Elisabeth was also in her first offense, but the punishment committee decided other wise for her because on two occasions she showed weakness by crying after beating it's babies, which is unacceptable but she still managed to make the regression it to the end this is the reason why they did not punish her at first, but now with the gestures of his babies its all clear that the unconditional love she has for her babies is harmful for them

SHE WAS ACTUALLY HARDLY PUNISHED, for being weak twice, one time its ok but not twice, for the gestures of her two babies and finally because Kati’s shows no regret following her actions
She was sentenced by the punishment committee
-15 strokes of caning
-Becoming incontinent and diaper dependent
-She will have to severely spank two women in front of Kati and Pete
-Corporal punishment for kati until she shows remorse at the same she will spank the two women

And let me tell you something said the man, Elisabeth’s well aware that the next mistake, she’s going to be regressed as a baby

The punishment committee was composed of 7 peoples, a member of the board of directors, two doctors, two psychologist and two sex therapist

They had talked for hours about Elisabeth and her children, they were keenly aware that they were the beloved family on *The AB Show* they also knew that the love she had for her children was unique but also the love they have for her
The problem was her unconditional love but above all that she did not have two easy children, they both had very strong characters, they had both practiced extreme sports so they did not think like the common people and the program was design for the mass, so she was going to have to be very strict for their own good
The punishment committee decided to used fear against her, because fear is inseparable from who we are. As a primary emotion, it has its uses, because it sometimes allows us to survive or escape danger
They had condemned her very severely, way too much, but it was they only way that she becomes very strict with her children
Of course they were not going to regress her at the slightest misstep, but that she did not know

So now lets talk about the two young women that Elisabeth will have to beat severely in front of Kati and Peter, their name is Tina and Caroline

But just let me take a little digression said the man
You probably all know that a lot of our clients are diaper lover and adults babies, a lot of them dream to became a baby for *The AB Show*
They all dream of no longer having any responsibilities and being happy babies like Kati and Peter or any other baby on *The AB Show*

You all know that if a person is willing to pay $ 25,000 we agree to regress them to become adult baby like Kati and Peter, believe it or not said the man who was laughing, some have paid to be here
Silly don’t you think said the man — ha ha ha —

The last few month we have received a number of letter from a young couple of lesbians who were literally begging to be regressed as a AB but unfortunately they did not have the $ 50,000 for both of them

On the other hand they had a very good argument, they said that a mommy who would raise two lesbians babies on * The AB Show * would be very good for the ratings, knowing the perversity of the audience

And I have to said they are right said the man, and they both aware that once lobotomized and regressed, they would no longer remember each other, and they would be okay as long as they lived together for the rest of their lives with a mommy who would love them

They had put forward the idea that before the lobotomy and regression he could do a special and paid show on them, and they would be ready to act like two f’ing slut begging to be whipped and humiliated in front of the whole audience. It would be their ways of paying their debt to be regressed

Of course we accepted on condition that they will be spanked at least one hour for the paid show

Ok said the man, before we were transferred to *XXX humiliation room* to see Tina and Caroline, I would like to ask you to stop emailing us supposedly I was touting the program as perfect, yeah it was suppose to be permanent removal hair, but yes the hair has grown a little bit on the heads of our babies  ;) So what? big deal! said the man!

————————————

Tina and Caroline were dressed to make any model in the world blush, they both wanted that last image their parents were going to have of them, they were recording a video for their parents, who of course were broadcast on the *XXX humiliation room*

Hi mom’s and dad’s said Caroline, Tina was smiling and waving, this is a letter we both wrote Tina and I, I will read half of the letter and Tina will continued  

Since 8 years now you all know us as a beautiful couple who love each other, and its all true! But we have our little secret that we hide for a long time now.  We been into the ABDL community for over 15 years, and that’s where we met

Yes! Tina and I are actually adult babies! Yes we wear diapers as often as possible and we like regressing in our little space and play babies with toys
Sometimes we are two babies playing together, sometimes I am the mom and sometimes Tina is the mom, we are so happy together when we are in our little space, in fact this is the place where we are the happiest in our life
We both know that life comes with responsibility, but that's the problem, we don't want to have any responsibility at all, we just want to be babies 24/7

Caroline passed the letter to Tina and she continue

By the time you will watch this, Caroline and I will already be lobotomized and regressed as babies, we will no longer have the memory of you but know that unconsciously in our heart you will always be there
Dont worries for us we will be so happy as a adult babies

We both know you don't understand and this is completely normal, we also know how much sorrow we are going to do to you,  we are both heartbroken for you as you can hardly imagine, but if our happiness is the only thing matter for all of you, then be happy because we are going to live the dream of our life
We know that you are going through a difficult bereavement that will last at least a year, but know that once your bereavement ends you will always have the opportunity to watch us on *The AB Show*
It warms our hearts to think that maybe one day you will come and see us be happy

Mommy and daddy!!! Caroline and I we love you so much! They were both heavily crying and they had to take a minute break

Now we would like to beg you! Please! Do not watch the rest of the show, PLEASE!!!!! Its time for you to shut down the tv and start your mourning, Please!

Caroline and I have agreed to be humiliated, spanked and have sex like the two f..ing sluts they wants us to be in public to pay our dues, to become regressed Babies on *The AB Show*
We would like the last image you have of us to be this one, and not of the two sluts who are going to be ready to do anything to pay their dues, PLEASE!

MOMMY, DADDY WE ARE SO SORRY!!!

They hugged and they were continuing crying, they look at each other while wondering if it was too late to change their mind, they were having a little trouble breathing and the two guards arrived, one guard gently took Caroline's hand and the other guard took Tina's hand and led them away, two other guards were behind in case they changed their mind and and get agitated

One of the guards whispered in their ears, you will suffer a lot sweeties but you will be happy at the end
Their fate had just been sealed

And the end of the presentation ended and the spotlights went out

The *XXX humiliation room* was online, the room was in total darkness two thousand people were seated there, background music was playing - Genesis - The carpet crawler -

Two spotlights come on, we could see a giant crib, both Kati and Peter were sucking their pacifier and naked except for a diaper, they both had hard nipple and they were both humping

Both had been programmed during their regression, when they received one slap on the buttocks they had to remain in a permanent state of sexual arousal

Kati was humping on Girana, Peter was humping on Elmy, but Girana and Elmy was humping also against each other, they were both lying on their backs scissoring the scene was wonderful

Two other spotlights come on, we could see Elisabeth in a high heel and garter belt, she was naked but wore a very very soak diaper, she was holding two leash in her hand

Two other spotlights come on, we saw Caroline and Tina totally naked in a diaper, heavily made up like two bimbo sluts, they both wear hats and mittens, they were both crying and their makeup had already take a hit on, but it was wanted, they had to look rickety

When I compose I always listen to music, I am unable to compose without music, often I refer to a song in my chapters, it is the music that I listen to when I write, and secretly I imagine people go listen to the music that I quoted while reading the story

• Thanks 1
On 2/22/2021 at 5:36 PM, LiL Marc said:

===============================

Ok guy's I think this one will be better

===============================

CHAPTER II

Coming back from the commercial break the man said, now let's go see Peter's first day at RSTB after all the surgery he had and notice it's Kati's second day

Peter was half awake under the effect of the drugs that they had administered in, he was in a giants crib whit another women beside him

The nurse look at him, telling him that in less then one hour she will with him, she turned around and went to see kati

How is my little princess?

Baby Kati is not a little princess mommy, Kati she’s a biwg gwirl

Yeah I know my little princess
Mommy has bad news for you, mommy’s here for your spanking sweetheart

Kati frowned mouth wide open, her pacy and Girana (her stufed animal Giraffe) fell on the ground, she went all white, she tried to back away but she couldnt, she was having difficulty breathing and everything that came out of her mouth was — But but but!!! And she started crying

The nurse took his hand and stroked it, Tshut tshut tshut its okay baby, everything its going to be fine, its just a tiny little spanking, nothing’s like yesterday, mommy promises

She was still crying and tried to talk. But but! Mommy I’ve been a good gwirl since yesterday

She took his head and rested it calmly against her chest while rubbing her back

She sob. But mommy, I did good since yesterday, I'm starting to accept that kati become a little baby, I started baby talking and I even love Girana now, said Kati while trying to catch Girana

I know sweetheart I know

Mommy, Kati tried really hard but my head is playing tricks on me  because I still would like to be the Bwig gwirl I was before, I tried very hard mommy to accept my self as a baby, its hard mommy

Yeah she whisper. Sweetie just imagine two minutes that you're free, what will you do?

Kati looked at her puzzled

Sweetie we injected you notexim in your legs to weaken them and you will never be able to walk again
We gave you a lobotomy, you no longer remember your old life, you no longer know how to read and write
You are urinary incontinence and you have no more bowel movement
And you have no more teeth

Kati suddenly stops breathing, she knew all this but to be told once again was so painful, she started to shake she becomes very limp and suddenly she starts to cry violently

Tshut tshut tshut sorry my little princess I didn’t want to tell you that, I know its hurt

She put her pacifier in his mouth and she pulled her back to her while stroking her back and let her cry

After ten minutes Kati calmed down

You know my little darling you have two choices, either that you accept to regress and become a baby, or you suffer a lot until you are broken

Still sobbing — Kati said —- But mommy Kati don’t want to suffer

I know baby
You know it can be humiliating at first to let yourself regress but believe me eventually you will love that

You know that baby Kati are no different then mommy

Kati look at her

Mommy has a lover, and eventually Kati will have a lover either, she whispered, you see Peter in the corner winking at her

Kati look at him, he look so confused

Mommy likes to watch movies, Kati’s will watch plenty of cartoons

Mommy like having sex, baby Kati likes sex also don’t you? Remember your little humping on Girana yesterday after you take your bottle of formula

Kati Blush

Mommy, Kati would like to regress but she don’t know how to do it, and she want to suffer the least possible

It's all right my darling mommy will help you, you just have to beg mommy to spank you telling her that you know that it is for your own good

Tears rolled down her face, she look at her and said — Would you pwease she start crying a little bit, would you pwease spank me mommy, so I can regress and become a happy baby

Pwease mommy said katy while she was crying

As you can see, they will have nurse and mommy who will be playing a different role for the AB

pwease spank me mommy !!!      Marc you gonna get a work out on your hands..  We need a spanking here too. We have been naughty...      Love you !!

23 minutes ago, Evelyn Dellcerro said:

pwease spank me mommy !!!      Marc you gonna get a work out on your hands..  We need a spanking here too. We have been naughty...      Love you !!

Beging and asking someone to inflige us some pain, its so twisted but also so sexually arousing

Know what? I would like to be there, but the truth is Id probably be shy like hell with both of you

Love you both darling ?

• Thanks 1

Chapter XIII

Elisabeth was standing here on this platform in the darkness waiting for the lights to come on

She was naked wearing a 5 inch high heels, black with red sole, her garter belt was red and her diaper was white which was turning yellow and she was very soak

Soon two thousand people in this room and millions on the *XXX humiliation room* were going to see her, it was going to be humiliating, but she accepted it and welcome it, in fact she was going to use this humiliation to bounce back, because she deserved to be the mommy's of Kati and Peter, she had proven it in all the tests she had taken, she was a loving mother, she was very strict and yes she was a sexual sadistic

She knew that she and her children were sex toys for the pleasure of millions of perverted voyeurs, it was the very entity of *The AB Show*
She knew that the babies during their regression had been programmed to craved fears and sadistic treatment, that's what turned them on sexually.  

She now remembered what she had been taught in her training
«  The major challenge is sexual pleasure, Its a muscle and mental memory that the body cannot forget and to want to deprive the adult baby of this innate sensation would be a big mistake, because the unconscious frustration of the subject would increase » This is what happened to Kati and Peter

She had failed her children

Of course she took the punishments she was going to have to undergo very seriously, she was afraid of failing and being sent to regression shock therapy building, but she still had her destiny in her hands, which scared her much more was to become incontinent for life

She had received the first injection which would make her incontinent, the treatment consisted of one injection per day for thirty days

But they had made a deal with her, give the show of your life tomorrow in the *XXX humiliation room*  and become the perfect mother for your children, and if you succeed we will stop the incontinent treatment, you have four days, after the fifth injections the permanent sequelae begin
Prove us we were wrong

She was afraid of being sent to shock therapy building, she was afraid of becoming incontinent but was especially afraid of losing her children

Tonight she thought she was going to become the worst sexual sadistic ever and she was going to enjoy it, and if she had to cum on stage, she will

She had chosen Lea as assistant

Still in the dark Behind her she heard Tina and Caroline crying and imploring to stop  

Let the show begin Elisabeth thought with a sadistic grin

When the lights were all on, Elisabeth started walking towards Kati and Peter in their crib

Trying to breathe regularly Tina and Caroline walked on her leash with her bound wrists behind her, they were both crying and shouting that they changed their mind — Their makeup was a disaster with the tears that kept falling —

Elisabeth did not take care of their complaints and she called Lea and she gave her both leash

She walked over to the crib, Kati and Peter was still humping, she took a few seconds to look at them, it was so beautiful to see them in this sex actions, she began to experience a warm feeling in her stomach and she started to rub her soak diaper, she was so happy she was finally getting rid of her chains, soon she was going to have sex with her children and make them both happy

She gently leaned towards them, and she pinched them each nipple, and kati and Peter's eyes opened very wide with a warm smile, and they said MOMMY!

She put her hand on Peter's diaper and she whisper in her hear, look what we have here, its a big bonnie for a baby, dont you think? —Peter blushed crimson — And she gently bit one of is nipples

She moved now to Kati, Elisabeth hand caressed her captives bloated stomach and exposed breasts as she used her tongue to explore the girls mouth in detail, dont you like that sweetie she ask?

Kati who was already very aroused to had sex with Peters, was now moaning like hell, she was trying to catch her breath, and she look down she was so embarrassed

Now now said Elisabeth, look mommy sweetheart, you know why you are here don’t you? Elisabeth was now pressing Kati’s diaper

Mommy mommy she said trying to catch her breath

Elisabeth was now rubbing Kati’s diaper harder — You know mommy will have to give you a corporal punishment today for your lack of remorse, don’t you sweetie?

Kati was moaning — Elisabeth whisper in her hear, you want it don’t you?

But mommy… ahhhhh mommy ahhhh —Kati wanted to cum so badly

Elisabeth press harder and rub her diaper more faster — You will obey mommy any command given you without question, don’t you darling?

Yweah please mwommy!

Now ask mommy to pinch violently your nipple — Elisabeth was now furiously rubbing kati’s diaper

Yessssss!!!!

Yes what darling said Elisabeth? Do you want some bruise on your nipple

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah! kati’s moan — Kati want brwuise on her nipple please mwommmmmmy!!! Hurt me pwease pwease ahhhhhhh! pwease mommy

And then Elisabeth took the tip of Kati's breast and squeezed it with all her strength

AAAAHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ahhhhhhhha!!!!!! ahhhh mommmmmmmmy!!!!!!!! Kati's never ever have cum like that in all her life

Rush - subdivision - was now playing in the auditorium

My! My! MY! Said the man, can someone tell me who managed to break his chains like this

• Thanks 1

Wow Wow Wow ... What a show ... welcome back to the Hunger Games for adult diaper lovers. ?

You have no idea how much I enjoyed your Showtime in Chapter 12 with the Showman * similar to Stanley Tucci in the Hunger Games *.

You connect the Truman show with the Hunger Games, I think that's unique, in any case I've never seen anything like it.

Chapters 12 and 13, you must watching both chapters together, it is like watching an opera. Drama tension irony / sarcasm, BDSM erotic ... it's all there.

I love it, even if I prefer a little more privacy, but what you created in the 2 chapters ... has again big moments.

I've never read anything like this before and I've read a lot ... You gave me Rihanna with "Love on the brain."

I like it a lot and enjoy your show

• Thanks 1

Hi snow ?

It's cool that you comment with the musical reference that's in your head, and continue what I started, wow its touching

I must admit I dont know nothing about Rihanna and her song "Love on the brain"  But while I'm writing this message to you, I've been listening to it six times in a row now -lol-
I wanted to see the happiness in your head ?

Funny fact, When a song comes and gets me inside and gives me goosebumps, I can listen to that song over and over for an hour and i write like crazy, I think in this state my writing is mind blowing -- Same thing when I'am listening a movie, if there is a scene i like i can listen to it 15 times in a row LOL
Ok I must admit that I when I'am having sex with a woman while watching porn and always have to repeat the scene on the tv its not ideal lol Joking ?

Next chapter I was supposed to make reference to Stanley Tucci, for people to know, But no worries its perfectly ok with me if I dont, and it's all to your honor to have found it

If I manage to find the music that turns me on and if I manage to articulate it well, because it's hard to do it in English. The next chapter should be a blow, I hope so

I want to warm you to get ready it will be really heavy probably the best chapter I will write, GET READY!!!!!!!!!

I just cross my finger that I will be able to put in on paper like it is in my head, but you might not like that to, hope you will

And I hope you paralleled the last line of the text "My! My! MY! Said the man, can someone tell me who managed to break his chains like this"

P.S. I told you the next chapter but It all depends if I split the chapter in two, I don't like to make long chapters

Thanks for you comment?