LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How often do you refasten the tapes?

scaifester

I like the strip landing that allows tapes to be refastened and I use the feature several times per diaper. For example, with a Megamax or Rearz diaper, I refasten 3-4 times. 

Refasten #1: After my first accident because it starts to sag and I can get a closer fit

Refasten #2: After I have a bowel movement in the toilet

Refasten #3-4: After more accidents and more sagging to get a closer fit. 

• Like 1

I refasten tapes also after a good walk in the park and the first pee and poop of the day, then going for a good jog and letting it squish around and sag a bit. Time to tighten it up a little more. Usually me and my bf duck behind a tree and fix each others diapers and make them snug. If they get too saggy then we just wrap our jackets around our waists and that means its time to get home and change each other.

• Like 2

I generally don't refasten once they're on.  The only reason would be because one popped loose, which is common for me on the Rearz and Bambinos.  The Crinklz/Bettery Dry and Abenas use those 2-part tapes that are stuck forever, so I'd rather not undo one of them because after that... That's it!

I use duct tape around the waist 

I like to feel secure, and a loose diaper is not secure and no adjusting needed, ever.

Wont work for you "babies" that like to look at your diaper as its not nice looking and for that reason I don't use duct tape on printed diapers
Currently have no printed diapers. 

5 hours ago, Dubious said:

I use duct tape around the waist 

I like to feel secure, and a loose diaper is not secure and no adjusting needed, ever.

Wont work for you "babies" that like to look at your diaper as its not nice looking and for that reason I don't use duct tape on printed diapers
Currently have no printed diapers. 

https://www.amazon.com/clear-duct-tape/s?k=clear+duct+tape

It's not perfect, but it's better than big slabs of gray.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/10/2021 at 4:47 AM, Crinklz Kat said:

I generally don't refasten once they're on.  The only reason would be because one popped loose, which is common for me on the Rearz and Bambinos.  The Crinklz/Bettery Dry and Abenas use those 2-part tapes that are stuck forever, so I'd rather not undo one of them because after that... That's it!

I wear Abena M4 and never refasten tapes for the same reason. Once they are on they on - if loosen a change is needed!